In The Work Domain Pt. 13

Story Info
A period drama.
12.9k words
4.93
1.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader - this episode takes place during a rather awkward period, literally. Hannah and I have reached the stage where natural events get in the way - every girl knows about the punctual blues, as Ms Bush once sang. Therefore, there is a lot of talking and also, and this is important to those of a squeamish nature, there is some blood. Those who don't like blood, then skip this chapter... and maybe the next one too. Anyway, despite 'girl trouble' we move things forward in our non-relationship relationship.

..........

Most people don't like Mondays, but waking up in Hannah's bed wasn't a bad way to start the week. I had woken earlier when she had crept back into bed and pulled the sheet up over her, despite the heat and I had reached out and pulled her close to me.

"Sorry" she whispered, "Girl trouble." and I moved my hand from her breast to stroke her belly and she sighed and then drifted away.

"Hey sleepyhead." She whispered and her hand gently rocked me. "Time to get up, sorry." I turned and saw her smiling at me and even a Monday couldn't make me blue. "Do you want some toast?" I mumbled a yes and then stumbled about, trying to find my clothes, which I had forgotten were piled neatly on a table ready for just this occasion.

It felt odd wearing clothes in Hannah's flat, due to the heat we had been naked when here. Well, the heat and the fact it just was just nicer being naked with a beautiful woman. Hannah had made coffee and I gulped some down with my toast as we both panicked a bit, me because I needed to get to the other side of London to my own place to work and Hannah because I was in her flat and her period had started.

"Sorry, I really am a grumpy bitch." She said several times as she stomped around, wearing a skirt, but with just a bra on up top. "Plus, I was hoping I'd at least get some action this morning before I started bleeding, but no, in the middle of the FUCKING NIGHT it started." I stayed quiet. She walked over to me and stood next to me as I munched and I turned to look at her belly, then leaned over and kissed it and she stroked my hair, so I kissed it some more and she giggled. "I cannot actually remember the last time a guy stroked my belly in the night when it was my period, or kissed it without asking." She said and the grumpy bitch was banished for a while. "Eric was kind when we first met, but after a few years he would just avoid me when I was on." She mumbled and then stomped off to do something as I sat quietly.

I kneeled down and kissed Hannah's belly again as we stood by the door, then I kissed her mouth and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we held each other tight before realising I was meant to be leaving. We said our goodbyes and I walked down the stairs, waving as I descended and Hannah went out of sight. I heard her door close as I prepared to step out onto the street. I steeled myself and walked to the tube and the long journey across town.

The heat of the day was getting going as I walked home from the tube and the time wasn't in double figures yet. I went inside, the flat was cooler as the sun didn't hit the big windows until late morning. I wasn't cool though, the kitchen was a mess, again, the idiot flatmate having cooked and left the debris everywhere. I took a photo for the landlady and scowled as I set up the laptop and put some coffee on. I sent Hannah a message to say I was home and "Miss you xxxx" popped up in reply. I sat in the silence of the flat and wondered what the hell to do.

There was a message waiting when I logged in saying "Hope you had a good weekend." and I chuckled at the crazy girl and replied to say yes and asked if hers was good. "Yeah, it was wonderful, but today I am feeling crap." Hannah replied and I told her I was sending a virtual hug. My phone pinged "The real thing was much better." For the rest of the day it was quiet, Brendan messaged to ask if I had a good weekend and later to ask if I had heard from Hannah as he messaged her and got no reply. I felt like telling him that she was 'a grumpy bitch' today, but he wouldn't get the joke, so I feigned ignorance. At home time I sent a message saying I hoped she felt better soon and Hannah replied with "Ta." I think she was very grumpy.

I was making dinner when the phone rang. "Whatcha doing?" Hannah mumbled with more than a hint of grumpiness.

"Just making dinner. What are you up to?"

"Yeah, same. Can't be bothered though, so just sad noodles."

"I have curry." I replied and Hannah gasped and hung up, only to video call seconds later.

"Let me see!" she laughed, the grump had vanished for a bit. I held the phone over the pot of curry sauce with potatoes and some vegetables. "You having rice too?" I told her yes and she sighed.

I got a view of her 'sad noodles', which lived up to their name. "Hey, let's go and get proper noodles on Wednesday after work." I suggested. There was a chilly silence.

"Not this week." She said and the grumpiness was back in full force. "I'm not doing anything this week. Forget it."

"Not even after work? We can go to that ramen place and get dinner. It's better than sad noodles and a not much happier curry."

"You still keep on about this date and I have told you I am not interested in relationship things. I just want to go home after work, I am a grumpy bitch this week, I warned you."

"I thought it might cheer you up, save you cooking. Just two friends going to get noodles because they are fed up with cooking and eating alone."

"No." The word was cold and firm and I felt my world crumbling slightly. "This is just about sex." She added and the call ended.

I prodded the potatoes in the curry sauce as it bubbled, staring at the phone and its lack of activity, she had hung up. The rice had cooked and everything was ready, except me. I felt sick, the bile rising up my throat and any notion of eating now gone. This morning I had held Hannah in my arms in her bed, now it looked as if everything was gone, the wonderful weekend lost and forgotten now the stark light of a Monday had hit it. I put the rice on the plate and poured half of the curry over it, the rest could be frozen. I would need more frozen dinners as it looked as if I was spending a lot more time alone now. The phone was quiet and I picked it up and held my finger over the call button, but then just let it drop to the table and bounce twice before it rattled to a stop, still quiet.

I prodded the potatoes again and put one in my mouth and chewed endlessly as I tried to swallow. There was a ping. "It is NOT just about sex." I shook as I read it. "Sorry. Your grumpy bitch." I swallowed the food and pressed call.

Hannah was crying when she answered and just said "sorry" over and over. I let her cry and told her everything was ok. She sniffed in noisily and I chuckled and she laughed. "Jesus fuck, I am so sorry." Then she cried again and the whole process was repeated. I hung up, then video called. "JERK!" she shouted at me and laughed. "I look a FUCKING MESS!"

"Not to me." There was silence, apart from Hannah sniffling.

"Jerk" she whispered.

I held the phone over my food. "Look, almost as sad as your noodles," and there was giggling from the other end. I looked at her, she was trying to hide her face and was blushing, then she bit her bottom lip and looked at the camera.

"That was really stupid of me. I am so sorry. Really, I didn't mean that at all and I hope you know it. I am going to have to do something pretty sordid to make it up to you." and there was a hint of a smile.

"Yeah. Let me think... I know, come with me on Wednesday and get noodles after work."

"Oh man, THAT is sordid!" she laughed. "Seriously? I fucking say the most hurtful thing to you and you want to take me for dinner?"

"I didn't say I was paying." Hannah snorted and then hid her face.

"Fuck, sorry, I just shot a load of snot out my nose!" and she blushed when she realised what she had said. "Too much sharing there, sorry."

"Yeah, because we hardly share bodily fluids." I stared at her through the camera and she snorted again and then lifted her face to show me her wet nose, pointing to it and laughing.

"Ok, mister. Noodles on Wednesday with the grumpy bitch is your request." She giggled slightly, "I might not be super grumpy by then, just very."

"I'll risk it. Oh and I am paying." Hannah looked at me and I tried to remain calm, but she cracked first, her bottom lip trembled and she bit it as her eyes welled.

"Why?" she whispered. "Why are you so fucking nice to me?" I had no answer, well, none that I could give her. "We can go halves." I told her I was happy to pay and her lip quivered again. "Thank you." she whispered. For the rest of the call we ate our sad food as the other talked about their day.

"Oh, I developed two rolls of film from yesterday and I will finish off the ones from last week." Hannah looked at me.

"No wanking over the photos. If you do, call me and let me watch." she laughed. "Did the new ones come out ok?"

"Looked to be good. I will do the other two when we finish, I put the stuff out to dry and it will be good to go." The two finished rolls were hanging to dry and with nothing planned for tomorrow, I hoped to get everything done. I was slightly nervous about Hannah seeing them though.

"Cool, I should let you get on and check back later, just to make sure you are behaving." She giggled, her face brighter now, but the tracks of her tears were still visible on her cheeks. We hung up and I exhaled and then started to cry as the emotions washed over me and sent my mind in a washing machine fast spin cycle.

I collected up the film processing equipment from the balcony where it had dried from lunchtime when I developed two of the rolls and then loaded the other two into it and mixed the chemicals. I left it to develop as I washed up my dirty dishes and stared at the pile left from the flatmate. I sighed and began to scrub the dried food from them.

I had hung the films to dry, alongside the previous two and then started scanning the last two rolls from the week before, gazing at the photos of Hannah on the big negatives. There were some of me, that she had taken and it felt odd looking at my naked body, even when part of it was inside Hannah. When I finished I opened the software to make any final changes before uploading them to my photo site, making sure they were marked as "me only" for viewing. I checked by clicking on my profile from my phone, having logged out and the photos weren't visible. I sighed and then logged in again to look at Hannah's naked body. I downloaded one and sent it to her.

"Who? Fuck, just realised it's me!" was her reply to the full frame photo of her face, her eyes blazing into the lens. "That is actually very cool." She added. I sent her another one, this time more explicit. "HOLY FUCK!" was the initial reply. "My god, that girl looks pretty hot!" She added. The photo was of her with the butterflies on her nipples and the chains hanging between her legs. "Thank you for making me look sexy." I replied that I just pressed the shutter. "You had the idea for the chains, plus, look at my eyes, I am SOOOO fucking horny there." She was right, her eyes were wide and full of desire as she stared into the camera. Shortly after this had been taken Hannah had demanded I fuck her.

Hannah wanted to see all the photos, so I emailed them over, after having to ask her what her email address was as I only ever contacted her via the work one. She sent it via text and I looked, realising I had almost forgotten her surname, she was just 'Hannah' on all my messaging systems. Several minutes after I had sent the files she called.

"Fuck, those photos are great!" She laughed, "Good job it is my period or I would be masturbating to them!" she laughed again. "Did you?"

"No. I got quite excited, but I need physical contact most times now."

"It's fine, you can save yourself for me at the weekend." She giggled. Once again, the call went on for ages and we swapped to video as we just talked about nothing. I showed her the new films hanging to dry, the images clear on the negatives, but too small to see properly. "You know, this is the first time I have properly posed for photos, as opposed to just having someone take one, or sending a nude to someone."

"You send nude photos to people?"

"Oh yeah, most people at work get them." There was a silence. "Jerk!" she giggled. "You know, other boyfriends. Well, Steve and Eric only before." She sighed. "It seemed a good way to try and keep things spicy."

"Talking of spicy, I am looking forward to noodles on Wednesday." She laughed and called me a jerk.

"Hey. Thanks. I was a fucking idiot earlier, but you understood and came to get me from the dark hole. This is the real me, sorry, but it's only for a few days a month. You may want to book a holiday and avoid me in the future."

We went to bed, still chatting. I watched as Hannah put on pyjamas, not bothering to button up the top and letting me see her sweet breasts. I stripped down to my shorts and Hannah tutted, so I took them off for her to see me fully. Day one over and I survived, just.

Nothing much happened on Tuesday. Hannah and I chatted in work mode on the laptop, then on a personal level on the phone. No one else messaged me, I just got on with work and ached to have her call me, but she was showing as in meetings for most of the day. Her status changed to offline just before five and my heart sank, until the incoming call noise went off.

"Hey." She looked a bit happier today and was wearing a t-shirt. "Just foxing those snoopers by pretending to be offline" she giggled. "How's my sweet lover?" My heart skipped and danced.

"Ok today. Been busy, but also..." I wanted to tell her I missed her, but held back.

"I looked at the photos again. Wow, some are super hot. I kept having to remind myself that was me!" She laughed at that. "Fuck, maybe if Eric had seen me like that he wouldn't have left me." I knew what she meant, but the words hit hard. There was silence for a few seconds. "Sorry, that came out badly." She whispered. "He didn't want to see me like that, see me like me, to be honest. I am glad you saw that me and captured it. These are your photos. For you." She smiled, her eyes slightly wet and I smiled back at her. Then she lifted her t-shirt and flashed her breasts.

"Is that for me as well?" I asked as she flashed again, but this time held the t-shirt up for a long time.

"Yeah, these are yours now." She laughed, "Along with anything else you want, bodily fluids including." She giggled.

"The best offer I have had all week." I laughed and the conversation just rambled after that, as it nearly always did until we realised we needed food and we said our goodbyes. We talked later, I had scanned two of the most recent films and they looked good. Hannah was keen to see them too. We made tentative plans for the next day, trying to work out how we would meet after work. "What if we just say we both want noodles and make it legit, rather than sneaking out?" I suggested.

"Radical." She replied, "But I like your style." The plan was almost hatched.

Stacey smiled and waved as I entered reception, "Morningggggggggg" she trilled "How's Mister Awesome today?" she asked and I laughed and tried to think of a witty answer, but was too preoccupied to come up with anything, so we just chatted for a bit. "Hannah's wearing a great little collar today, it's the same colour as her shirt, she looks smoking hot!"

"Red, yellow or blue?" I asked and Stacey laughed.

"Yeah. I figured you might have something to do with it. Keep up the good work." and we both laughed as I wandered to the coffee machine.

The day was quiet, apart from people in my department milling about. I put my head down and worked away, checking my phone from time to time until "Going for lunch around 12.30" popped up. The plan was starting.

"Hey buddy, come join us." Hannah called over as I entered the eating and general hanging out area. She was with three others, only Emily I knew by name, mainly as I am terrible with names. "Budge up, Emma." Hannah said and the girl next to her moved so I could sit on the table, with Emma between me and Hannah. "What did you get?"

I looked down at my lunch and frowned, "Just a sad sandwich. You?" I looked over at Hannah, trying not to look her in the eyes for fear of crumbling and saying something silly.

"Yeah, similar. I really need to get better lunch." Hannah wafted her meal around and looked at it with a hint of regret. "Mind you, I had some terrible food at home the last few days too. Even the noodles were bad." She pouted a little.

"Noodles, oh I really need some good noodles." I said. The others were just looking at us as we chatted, poor Emma stuck between us.

"Oh god, I would walk over hot coals for good noodles." Hannah said and then took another bite of her boring sandwich.

"Well, you could walk over the hot streets of London and go to that ramen place... you know the one." I suggested.

"Have you been there? I hear it's pretty good. The one by Liverpool Street station you mean?"

"Yeah, that's the one, but I haven't been there yet. Oh man, I am tempted to go after work, my stomach is crying out for noodles."

"It's really good" said Emily, her eyes flicking between me and Hannah.

"Oooooh" Said Hannah. "I am tempted now." The plan was actually working.

"Let's go!" I laughed and Hannah giggled.

"Yeah, but I've almost finished my crappy sandwich and don't have enough time to go now." She mumbled.

"After work. Let's go after work." I added.

"What, together? Me with you?" Hannah's voice was thick with contempt. "I mean, great noodles, yes, but I'd have to look at you." I head Emma gasp.

"That's so mean!" Emily said as Hannah and I giggled.

"Ok, I'll wear a mask." I added, still giggling.

"Deal!" Said Hannah as she laughed. Three other people sat in silence. "Hey, I've known this jerk for years, this is how we talk together. He's one of my best friends. OK, he's butt ugly, but he's a great friend." and we both laughed again as three other people looked confused.

"Won't someone get upset, Hannah?" Emily asked and Hannah looked at her, the confusion clear in her eyes and I saw Emily tap low down on the side of her neck, roughly where Hannah's bite had been. Hannah shrugged and mumbled a 'no' as she put the last bit of her sandwich in her mouth. The plan had worked perfectly, what could possibly go wrong?

"Hello stranger." Nicole's voice smacked me hard and it sounded all the louder due to the silence of everyone else at the table. "I wondered if you were in today." She was standing in front of me at the end of the table, her eyes on me, ignoring everyone else. 'Oh fuck' was being repeated in my head.

"Hi, how goes it?" I figured I should be polite. I hadn't finished my sandwich so couldn't just run back to work. There was still silence from everyone else and I dare not look across to Hannah.

"Good. I was hoping you were free later so we can chat, maybe grab a drink." Oh fuck continued to circle my brain like vultures watching a dying animal.

"Ah, sorry, I have plans. I have a date with some hot noodles." I giggled inside as I said it.

Nicole stared. I mean, really stared. "Noodles?" The word slapped me around the head. "Maybe I can get noodles too." Holy shit, this was going really badly now. I swear I hear Hannah growl.

"I'm going with Hannah, we are desperate for noodles. It might get ugly we are so hungry for them. We will take no prisoners." I was trying to be flippant, but just wanted her gone.

Nicole stopped staring at me and her eyes went to the other end of the table. To Hannah. She made a little harrumph noise then added "You are monopolising ALL the men, Hannah." Nicole's eyes were blazing and not in a good way.