In The Work Domain Pt. 15

Story Info
Oh I do like to be beside..
15.1k words
4.85
1.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm shook me from sleep. It wasn't my alarm and I didn't know where it was coming from, but Hannah mumbled and stumbled out of bed to silence it.

"What time is it?" I muttered, my eyes refusing to open properly.

"Early." Was her enigmatic response. "Too early." she clarified." I got a bit over excited when I set the alarm." There was still no exact details.

"How over excited?"

"It's seven." she mumbled and climbed back to press her body to me as a distraction. It worked.

The next time the alarm sounded I was better prepared for it. Not awake and ready to go, just better prepared. Hannah mumbled about needing a shower and tried to drag me out of bed, but gave up and said "OK, five more minutes" and cuddled up again. It was thirty or so minutes before we stumbled into the shower, the noise of the water loud, my mind was still somewhere around three in the morning when we had made love by the window as the city slept.

"We need to be quick as we are going out, remember?" Hannah said as she stepped into the shower and reached a hand to pull me under the water. We started to wash each other and our lips met and time started to vanish. "Wait!" Hannah put her hand to my chest and pushed me back a bit and I saw her blush. She squatted down and I heard more liquid running into the tub. I knelt down in front of her and she reached out to hold my penis as I added to the deluge. "It's all drains." she giggled.

We started to wash each other again after that and then the kissing resumed and soon Hannah was turning to place her hands on the wall as I stood behind her, looking at her bottom as she bent to press it towards me, my hand stroking down and feeling her labia part as I held my hard cock to her wet entrance and slid into her. Maybe we should have taken more notice of the earlier alarm. I pushed deep and her groans echoed off the tiles as we moved together under the flow of water, our actions slow to start and then gaining speed until Hannah cried out and slammed her bottom back against me and I held her hips and pushed up to unload into her pulsing vagina. We had to wash each other again when our bodies parted.

There was just time for a quick breakfast as we scampered around to get ready. Hannah put on a red dress and added the matching collar. She looked down and then pulled the zip down and reached to undo her bra and take it off before asking me to pull the zip up again. She looked in the mirror and jiggled her body and laughed. "Yeah, my tits look better without a bra." she said and turned to jiggle at me. I could only agree totally. "I'll be wearing panties though, sorry." She said as she did a little twirl for me and my breath was stolen away.

I packed the cameras and films in my rucksack and we wondered what else we needed, before deciding that we had everything and, if not, could just buy it. We dithered for a bit longer, each of us getting distracted until we could delay no longer, the world was out there and we had decided to pay it a visit and we set off.

The streets were quiet and I wondered if we had lost so much time that it was Sunday not Saturday. The tube train rattled in and we headed off to the main station and get the train to Folkestone, stopping for coffee and croissants to eat on the way and then snuggling up as the south of England flashed by the train window.

"Do you know where to go?" Hannah stared at me as we stood outside the station and looked around. I glanced up at the train tracks and then pointed down the road. "Sure?" Hannah asked, then followed and laughed. "I hope you know because I have no clue." I said I did, but most was guess work.

We reached the town centre and was surprised at the crowds, or lack of them. A few people milled around, so we mooched along, hand in hand and looked in shop windows.

"OOOOOOOOH" Hannah bounced a bit as she said it, her eyes on the red sun hat in the window of a charity shop. She looked at me and smiled and then dragged me inside. The older woman in the shop looked a bit startled as we bundled through the door to disturb her day. She smiled at us and Hannah headed to the window display and pointed at the hat. "erm... how much is that please and can I try it?" The woman smiled again and walked to the window and took it from the mannequin and handed it to Hannah who plonked it on her head quickly and turned to me, a big silly smile on her face. "Well?"

The colour was the same as her dress and she looked super cute and very sexy, especially with the red and white collar on. I could only smile at her as she skipped off to the mirror the woman had pointed out and she then helped Hannah get it adjusted and showed her the ribbon that could be used to tie it under her chin. Hannah beamed at me and a minute later we were on the street again, this time Hannah was wearing a hat. "I like it here" she said, purely based on the headwear available in a charity shop.

We walked through the town, it felt as if it was still waking up and I felt a bit cheated that we had rushed to get here and also glad that we had taken time to have some fun in the shower. Hannah pulled me along, the smell of the sea driving her down a cobbled slope until we emerged from the shops to the harbour. The former station there shone in the sun, the curved platforms drawing us across the bridge, now covered in flowers, to walk on the track bed beneath the art deco awnings. I asked Hannah to walk along as I took photos, her red attire glowing against the white walls. Ahead was a lighthouse and we looked at each other, then it and back to each other again and smiled. "Let's go" she said and dragged me in her wake.

The harbour wall was lined with shops and cafes, some in vans, some in old shipping containers and other built into old fixtures of the station and buildings. We walked around as the food began to cook in various ones, the smells rising to be diluted by the ozone from the sea. There was too much to take in, so we just walked and peered at stuff, shrugged and then moved on to the next one. We descended some steps that had warning signs about risk at high tide. We had no idea of the sea state, so went down anyway and found a statue, gazing out to the white cliffs a few miles away. We scooted around like the excited tourists we were.

"Wait, I need the loo." Hannah called as her hand left mine and she turned right into an arched doorway. I looked around for the men's and realised they were all together, a line of converted containers housing the toilets. I scooted into one and felt slightly sad that I hadn't followed Hannah to help her with paperwork. I walked back into the glare of the sun and Hannah burst out of her cubicle a few seconds later and was giggling for some reason. "This is cool, we could have gone together." she said as she looked around to check no one else was near. "Maybe we can come back later, but it might be busier by then." She giggled again and then went behind me to unzip and rezip my rucksack before standing before me with a little jump and my eyes went down to her jiggling breasts. "Let's go to the beach!" she said and I was dragged along again.

The beach was stony and we stomped over the pebbles as they clattered underneath us. There were a few people about and some families were playing nearby and Hannah guided me away, towards a wooden path that meandered along and we walked until the 'crowds' had gone. It was very quiet for a Saturday and we pondered this, deciding that people had probably had enough of the beaches by now as the hot spell had gone on so long, the novelty had worn off. Either that, Hannah thought, or they had gone to slightly calmer ones with sand. The waves here were quite big and the stones none too comfy. Still, we liked it and headed back to the shoreline to chink and clatter over the stones.

There is a sound of waves receding on a stone beach that is unlike anything else. The hiss as the water retreats back and the swoosh of the wet pebbles trying to catch up and head into the sea before the crash of the next wave onto the stones send the smaller rocks clattering back inland. We stood and watched the water rush towards us, then stop, bubbling a few feet away before it hissed off again. We took off our shoes and stepped forward, shrieking as the cool water rushed over our feet, sinking slightly as small stones were washed from under us to run over our toes as they raced to the water. We held hands and turned to kiss, the red hat knocking into my forehead and Hannah laughing as she flipped the front up before we kissed again.

We walked along the edge of the land and sea as it flowed in and out, stones flicking from our feet and trying to get between our toes. Up ahead was a small wall that headed back to the path and we decided we'd walk as far as that, then go and check out the gardens we could see at the base of the cliff that guarded the town from the water. I took some photos of Hannah, the red of her outfit standing proud of the green sea and blue sky. I waded out a bit further, the water splashing up to my knees and took shots of her with the town and cliffs behind. We cuddled as we paddled and Hannah reached for her phone and held it out to take a picture of us together, holding it up so the water could be seen as it swirled around us.

"Best not put that online, or our secret will be out." I laughed.

"Yeah, shame." She said and pouted a little, so I kissed her and she laughed. "Be a fun way to stir things up though." she giggled. "Then again, not sure who follows me anyway, probably Brendan, he follows everyone!"

"Send it to him with 'Wish You Were Here' as a caption." I suggested and I saw her eyes shine.

"I am seriously going to consider that suggestion." she laughed and then took more photos of us as we hugged on the shore and then took some of me as I took more of her.

The wall was quite low, so I hopped up and held out a hand to Hannah as she clambered after me. We stood and looked around, no one was near us now, the families staying close to the harbour and the shops there. To the other side were beach huts, but a bit of a distance away, their bright colours wobbling in the heat haze. "Let's sit" Hannah suggested, so we slumped down on the concrete and watched the sea murmur as it caressed the beach, the waves smaller here. I sat behind Hannah and wrapped my arms around her and she lifted her phone to get another photo and laughed as most of my face was obscured by her hat. She moved her head and took some more, pushing the hat back slightly so I could be seen.

Hannah glanced around, even though it was obvious no one was near and she undid a couple of buttons on the front of her dress. "Oh!" I muttered, "There is a zip at the back and buttons at the front? Odd."

"Yeah, it's like an escape capsule in case one gets stuck you can always get out." she laughed and then took my hand to slide inside to hold a breast. She lifted the phone again and took more photos and when she was finished I lifted my little film camera and did the same. She looked around again and undid more buttons and pulled the dress aside to almost reveal a breast and then took more photos of us, my hands going to her bare breasts for the last couple. She tilted her head around to kiss me and then held up the phone again, undoing one more button as she did so. I held her breasts and them moved my hands to pull the material away as she took more photos, my hands revealing her breasts as well as holding them as she took photos. I quickly raised my camera as Hannah leaned against me and held her dress open as we sat on a concrete wall by the sea, not knowing who could see our actions from the land behind us.

Hannah was laughing as she buttoned up the dress. "Oh my, that was crazy!" she put her head to my chest and we hugged as the sea continued to wash against the shore, not caring what two humans did a few feet away. "Let's go sit down there" and she pointed to the stones below the low wall, "It will be out of the wind." Her logic was great, but even by the sea, there wasn't much wind. I shrugged and jumped down and Hannah landed next to me and fell against me and into my arms, giggling. "Sit down, mister." she laughed and I shuffled to rest against the concrete wall, the stones clinking underneath me.

I reached for the camera and pointed it up at Hannah as she stood with the sun hitting her, the red of her dress, hat and collar shining against the deep blue of the sky behind. She put her hands on her hips as I pressed the shutter, then posed with her arms behind her for another shot before she said "Ready?" I didn't know what for, but I nodded. "Put the camera down." She giggled and I did and looked up at her. She swirled around a bit, the dress rising and my eyes went to her legs. "Hmmmm" she mumbled, then her hands went down to the hem and she moved forward a bit and lifted it as she giggled. The angle was good enough for me to look up and see her smiling at me.

"Wait, when?" I laughed.

"In the loo. They're in your rucksack. Sorry, there's a pad in them as I couldn't be sure, but all is clear." She laughed then span around and the dress rose enough for me to see the round underside of her cute bottom. She stood with her legs open and said she was dizzy and wafted the bottom of her dress up and down and I saw her sweet vertical smile again.

I raised the camera and Hannah laughed and then flipped the dress up as I pressed the shutter. I would have to wait until the film was developed to know if I got the shot. It didn't matter though.

Hannah sank down, her knees next to my hips, resting on my legs and then leaned forward to kiss me softly, her eyes shining into mine, their blue far warmer than that of the sky. My hands went to her legs and stroked them softly, the fingers nudging under the material to find the soft, warm skin. She reached down and lifted my right hand and held it tight in her left. She was smiling, her face calm and relaxed, her features soft and her eyes sparkling. I was transfixed. Her fingers played with mine, bending them until just the first finger was straight and then she moved my hand and put my finger in her lips and sucked it. I was now mesmerised. Hannah looked around and then stared into my eyes.

I let Hannah guide my finger down and under her dress and then my movements took over, her hand moving up my arm as my hand neared the target, the tip of the finger wiggling against her soft, wet skin as it opened. Hannah lifted up a fraction and I found the source of the wetness and rested there. She gave me a little nod and her hand urged my arm to move and I pressed lightly and she opened and my finger slid into her tight body as her eyes flickered, closed and then went wide. She shuddered on me and around me. I slid back out of her and she looked confused as I lifted the finger and then kissed the tip. She took my hand again as she smiled and guided me back and I slid inside easily. I bent the finger and felt her warm, wet, muscular walls, planting the kiss deep inside her vagina. Hannah groaned and her hips pressed to get me as deep as possible. The sea continued to hiss against the stones and ignore us, the noise covering Hannah's groans as I stroked the finger inside her body.

"Oh god, yesssss." She said, the final sound merging with the latest wave to draw back over the beach and I felt Hannah grip tight and a wave of her own swept over my finger inside her as her eyes closed for a few seconds and tremors rippled across her body. She opened her eyes and stared at me, her hand now pressing lightly on my arm to signal I should leave her, so I gently pulled out of her tight pussy, enjoying the feel of her soaked lips as they caressed my skin. I stroked the tip over the lips and then slid my hand further, the wet pad of my finger gliding over Hannah's perineum until it rested on the tight sphincter. She looked at me and smiled and shook her head as she giggled before looking around and back into my eyes and nodded. She didn't move as I pressed up, so I pressed a bit harder and she bit her lower lip and I felt her hips lower. I pushed up again and she opened and my finger felt the tight ring grip around the first joint. "Jeez!" Hannah giggled and pushed down.

The beach was empty, I could see people milling about further away, near where the beach huts lined the bottom of the cliff, but near us was quiet, the low wall shielding us. I pushed up more as Hannah let out a little yelp and then I felt her crushing the webbing where the finger met the hand. "Well, this is another first." She giggled.

"What, you haven't had a finger in your bum on a beach before?" I laughed as she wiggled her hips.

"Nope, never. Well, not on Folkestone beach anyway."

"So, you are forgetting the whole, just having had an orgasm as I fingered your pussy on the beach thing?" and she giggled.

"Well, the finger up my butt kinda trumped that." She laughed and then began to lift and I slowly pulled my hand away, the tight grip of her sphincter squeezing me until it released me and I felt the blood flowing back. Hannah reached down into her little handbag and grabbed a wipe from inside it and took my hand to clean the finger. "Good job I came prepared." she laughed.

"Good job you came quickly." I giggled.

"Yeah, well, I was kinda horny being fingered on a beach." She smiled at me and kissed the tip of the finger, "Plus, you kissing the finger before you went in was kinda... HOT!" she laughed out loud and I was sure the beach hut people could hear her. "Man, sometimes it's a mental thing as well as physical, the mind is so turned on that the orgasm is just waiting for your touch." Her eyes were sparkling and then she leaned forward and put her tongue between my lips. My hands went to cup her bottom as she leaned against me.

Hannah sat up and looked at me, something passed over her face, like a cloud across the sun and she looked serious. "I have something to say, but I don't want you to freak out, ok?" I nodded and got worried. "I told you Eric was my world" she paused, but there was no need to answer. "He was my only real friend at the end, I had given up on everyone else and just hoped he would... I don't know, treat me the same, but..." Her eyes drifted away and I gave her bottom a little squeeze. "Since then I haven't really had real friends, not wanted to let anyone else in, or close." Her eyes pleaded with me, so I nodded and smiled at her. "Anyway" she took a deep breath, "Don't freak out, but, as a friend... I love you."

I swear the waves stopped for a few seconds. 'As a friend' she had said, but... my mind crashed louder than any sea on any beach, totally unsure now.

"I mean it as a friend, probably my only real friend since... you know." She said quietly and I just stared.

"Does this mean I am in the friend zone now?"

"Yeah, the friends that stick a finger up my butt on a beach zone." She giggled.

"You're still forgetting the whole orgasm on the beach thing." I chuckled, still unsure what was happening.

"That friend zone is completely different." She smiled. "No, not in the friend zone, especially as I really hope we will be making love later, but your own special zone." She let out a deep breath, "It's not easy to trust again and I trust you. I wanted you to know you are in my heart, but... I am still scared and uncertain." She smiled and my heart melted. "Just... take this in the spirit I meant it, as a deep friend, please. Don't get crazy." She leaned forward and kissed me again, a kiss so soft that I had to pull her to me to make sure it happened and she pushed her tongue into my mouth to confirm.

We stood and walked into the sea again, feeling the cold ocean on our feet as we walked, the water splashing up our legs. We stopped for more photos, Hannah wanting a post orgasm shot of us and she wrapped her fingers around my finger and held it in clear view. In another I put the finger to my lips and then she held it to her lips and we were laughing so much at our own inside jokes we had to stop. I walked back to the shore and took some photos of Hannah and she waded out so the water was around her knees, the occasional splash on the bottom of the dress as I finished the first roll of film. We kissed as stones buried our feet and then padded back up towards the safety of the land.