In The Work Domain Pt. 16

Story Info
A lost, or last weekend?
12.3k words
4.91
1.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gentle stirring and it woke me. Hannah shifted on the bed, still asleep, but restless somehow. I turned and put a hand to her waist and she sighed and shifted her body back to press to mine and then went quiet. It was still dark and then it got darker.

I heard a voice, Hannah's. When I opened my eyes she was moving to sit up. "What's up?" I asked, not sure if she was really awake.

"Just... strange dreams, sorry. Very vivid." She turned and then kissed me. "It's ok, maybe yesterday was a bit... exhausting." She cuddled up to me and mumbled a bit. There was a very gentle whisper "I meant it, but not sure how. If that makes sense."

"As a friend? As a lover?"

"Yes, yes and more... but...." She let out a deep breath onto me, "Why can't it be easy?" I held her tight and we both mumbled and fell asleep again.

Hannah was still tight to me when I woke again. The light was coming through now, the heat having never really left. She stirred and her hand stroked down my body and her fingers cupped my balls and there was a very faint giggle. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up. "Hello sleepyhead" she mumbled and gave my testicles a little squeeze as she moved to kiss my lips and find my tongue with hers.

"Jeez, how can I be so wet so early?" Hannah laughed and I stopped moving as I was doing the same. We had started kissing and things escalated quickly, especially as she was stroking my cock as her tongue danced with mine. I had moved over and Hannah was now on her back and it was my tongue's turn to play in her mouth as my hand went down to stroke her other lips. She opened her legs and my fingers had slipped into her spread labia easily and the tip of one entered her smoothly to prompt her statement. After she said it, I smiled at her and the finger went fully inside. and she groaned into my mouth as we kissed.

Hannah kicked my legs with her left foot and giggled as she tried to get her leg under mine so I would be between hers. I was playing the innocent, still kissing her and stroking her, very wet and open, pussy and trying not to laugh as she finally managed to get her legs around mine and then attempted to pull me on top of her. ""Fuck it or lose it, mister" she sniggered and I moved to be on top of her, resting on my elbows and looking into her eyes. She lifted her head and rubbed her nose to mine. "We are going out, so you need to go in quickly." she said and then her hand went down to pull my cock towards her waiting body. I looked into her eyes and saw the flicker of her lids as I opened her. I loved looking at Hannah as we made love and seeing the sparkle in her dark blue eyes. They were shining as I moved to go deep in her and then they closed as she let out a big sigh.

I was wrapped tight in Hannah, her legs across my back, her arms around my neck and her cunt holding me with a warm, wet muscular grip. I moved my hips to swirl the head of my cock over her cervix and she groaned underneath me. This was the best way to start a Sunday. She lifted her legs higher, her back bending as we rocked and the end of her vagina clamped around me and I ground against her, my groin against her exposed clitoris as her breathing increased. There was the sweet sensation as her warm liquid washed over the end of my cock and then her cunt pulsed around me. I started to gasp onto the side of her head and attempted to hold on, but her cries and the feel of her as she gripped even tighter was too much and I pushed and held my cock deep into her as I unloaded a stream of semen to join her cum and flood her womb.

"Good morning" Hannah mumbled, her hair strewn over her face and she blew out to clear some from her mouth.

"Good morning beautiful." I replied as I looked down on her flushed cheeks and shining eyes and she pushed her lips up, wanting mine, so I just had to kiss her.

"I am a bit messy," She sighed and then smiled cheekily. "Need a decent cleaner." I laughed and stopped kissing her neck and moved lower.

"I though we needed to be quick as we are going out." I said, looking up from her belly button which I had just l licked.

"Yeah, so get your tongue in my pussy, mister." She laughed and then gasped as I quickly moved my head to kiss her draping wet labia. "Oh fuck, yes" she sighed as I pushed her legs up and slid my tongue into her creamy hole and she reached down to put her hands behind her knees to give me better access. "Fuck, fuck yes." She crooned and then started groaning as my tongue lapped inside her cunt.

Hannah let go of her legs and they flopped onto the bed. her arms went up above her head as she arched her back and cried out as she started to cum again. I had to move my tongue up from her hole as the angle wasn't good now and I pressed it hard onto her clitoris as she cried out louder. My lips closed around the tender area and the tip of my tongue pressed to the swollen end of her clitoris and her body jerked as she screamed. Her body shook against my face as her hips bucked and there was one long push onto me and then she flopped back onto the bed. "Oh fuck." she mumbled.

I crawled up her body, planting little kisses along the way as she giggled and shivered then I put my wet lips to hers and she ran her tongue over me and laughed. "What did you have for breakfast?" she muttered and then her tongue went into my mouth and she just groaned as we kissed.

We did have some, actual, breakfast. Realising the time, we jumped out of bed, well, Hannah did, I tried, but got dizzy and sat for a while, Hannah cuddling me then heading off to start the coffee. When I got to the kitchen the scrambled eggs were nearly done and I buttered the toast and tried to make myself useful. We actually used two plates, although we still grabbed food from the other's as it was more fun that way. I washed up as Hannah went to get ready.

Hannah smiled at me in the reflection of the mirror as she tried to decide what dress to wear. There was a sadness in her eyes and I walked straight to her and put my arms around her waist. She turned and stroked my face. I knew there was a problem.

"I don't want to lead you on." She mumbled, her voice choking. "I have meant what I said, but... I am struggling now." I pulled her close as she let out a small sob.

"I understand, I think." I whispered to her as she inhaled deeply against me. "This was meant to be a one-off bit of fun and, a month later, here we are."

There was a sob and a deep breath. "Yeah. I didn't expect this. I thought we could enjoy ourselves, maybe meet once in a while, that sort of thing, but..." She sighed and then sniffed as she sobbed, "This wasn't in the plan. Instead of just sex it's so much more. Plus..." another deep breath and a few more sniffs, "I am finding myself, knowing what I want and like, but it has made me more confused at times." There was a big sob and Hannah put her face to my shoulder and made it wet.

"It's ok. Just find yourself. My worry is you will and realise you want something else... but, whatever happens, I am enjoying this and have loved every moment and will continue to." I patted her back and then stroked it as she sniffled on me.

"Thank you." More sniffs and sobs, "I hope that in years to come we can laugh at this, no matter the situation we are in. Hope we can meet and talk about this time with fondness and not hate each other if it goes wrong."

"I don't think I could ever hate you. When this ends, there might be hurt, but it's been too good to turn to hate. Really." In my mind I now knew it was going to end. Hannah was growing and wanted to be free. It really was time to just enjoy her and being together now. I had begun to realise this yesterday and the more she became herself, the nearer the end for us was. I tried to hold back my tears as I held her while she sobbed.

"Thank you." She whispered. "I could never hate you either. Never..." and she sniffed and I felt her head move as she wiped her nose on my shoulder with a small giggle. She lifted her face and looked at me, then put her lips to my eyes and kissed the lids when I closed them and I felt her tongue lightly pass over, licking the tears from me. "I guess I need to be stronger." she sighed. I didn't ask why as I feared the answer.

We prepared to go out for the second day running. Holding hands at the door and then striding out, both of us looking back, wondering if this was such a great idea. Hannah had a yellow dress on today, with the matching collar. She had decided a bra wasn't needed, but knickers were as "there might be a strong breeze on the boat and my little Sphynxy might get chilled." Again, I offered to warm it, but she was worried they'd throw us off the boat for such a thing. We walked hand in hand to the tube and it was even quieter today, so we snuggled up and I would try and peer down her dress as she giggled in my arms.

"Not bored yet?" she laughed as she pulled the front of the dress away enough for her dark nipples to show.

"When a man is..." She laughed and reached back to slap at me playfully to stop me finishing the erroneous quote, then looked around and leaned forward and pulled the zip down enough for me to put my hand down the front to squeeze each breast. She giggled and shuffled back against me as I zipped her up again.

We pushed through the tourists as they milled around the pier. Most were headed downstream, to see the sights of the centre, we needed the upstream boat and it sat bobbing, looking slightly old and creaky next to the modern sightseeing ones. We climbed aboard and sat on the top. Hannah had been worried her hat and dress didn't match, but I assured her all was fine, primary colours went together. She undid the ribbon and then fixed it in a bow underneath her chin so it wouldn't blow away as we cruised along. She turned and smiled a big smile and I took a photo. She handed me her phone and I took one with that and handed it back. A few seconds later there was a message on my phone, the photo and the words "for my sweet man xxx." The wind from the boat was making my eyes water and we hadn't left the pier yet.

We held each other tight as the boat set sail, the engines chugging to ease away from the pier and towards the bridge ahead. We listened to the safety announcements and Hannah peered over the side, into the sludge brown river and mumbled that it would need more than a life vest to save anyone. The last of the London sights passed as we headed upstream, the boat straining sightly as the tide ebbed. The captain, or someone in charge anyway, gave a commentary on some of the sights, but this really wasn't a tourist boat, more one for a nice trip to the suburbs. I put my arms around Hannah and she pressed to me.

The weather was good, the morning haze burnt off and I put some sun cream on Hannah and she rubbed some on me. We hadn't talked much, there was no need, we just watched London go from concrete to trees as each bridge was passed.

"Hey, isn't that Putney?" Hannah sat up and stared ahead. "It's odd seeing it from this angle, but I recognise that big ugly building." It was, indeed, Putney and there was an announcement that it was the only bridge with a church at either end and Hannah and I looked at each other and nodded. "Good to know" she mumbled and wiggled back against me.

"I used to run down there" Hannah pointed to the path next to the river on the other side of Putney bridge. "I loved that run," There was a sad sigh. "I really did love living out here." We looked at familiar territory now as Hammersmith bridge loomed up, the lowest on the river, according to the commentary. We were in luck, apparently, as the tide was low enough for us to pass safely, even though we were asked to remain seated for fear of serious head injury as we went underneath. We laughed, then gasped at how close the underside was as it reared over us.

"I could get off and swim home." I said and Hannah looked down.

"Yeah, good luck with that." she laughed.

We passed some sailing boats and lots of rowers and I recognised the buildings from my walks, being only a short distance from my flat. The trees were lining most of the river now as we neared the destination, going around the final, long sweeping bends to head south to Richmond. We thought about staying on, or just getting the boat back, but we walked down the gangway and onto the solid bank, our legs wobbling a bit now.

"Lunch?" I asked and looked around. Despite this being close to me, I knew nowhere to go.

"What about that place near you? It's also near the park with the birds. We can go and see them, I miss them." Hannah was nervous, but I didn't know why, but suspected it was from being back at the scene of bad memories. I had deliberately avoided making any plan to go to my place just in case she got scared.

"You sure?" I pulled her close and looked into her eyes, lifting my shades to see her properly. She nodded as she bit her lip. "We need a bus to get there" and she just nodded. I had a bad feeling, but Hannah was saying nothing. I looked at her again and she smiled and nodded. We walked off to the bus stop.

The cafe was not too busy, the Sunday Brunch families now gone and we sat and ordered some food and coffees. Hannah looked around nervously, so I reached out and squeezed her hands. We finished up and Hannah insisted she paid and then we walked to the park and bought two bags of food for the birds from the little stall and Hannah skipped as she went to the water's edge. I remembered when we had done this last time, shortly after she had told me she was moving away as her relationship had ended and she had to leave her flat. I was still sick, but managed to walk down here as Hannah had smiled as she fed the birds, the first real smile from her that day. She was smiling now and I watched her and my heart broke a little. I wanted to watch her here forever.

Hannah used my bag of food to feed the birds too, laughing as she snatched it from my hands and I 'chased' her to try and get it back. "Too late, buddy, Ducky is eating it." she laughed as she held out her hand and the bird nibbled the seeds from her palm. She relaxed near the birds, crouching down, her hand out as they waddled up and took the food from her. Some children were watching and seemed angry the birds wouldn't do that with them, their fast movements and loud noises scaring the ducks. She slapped her hands together and held her palms up to the ducks and geese, "All gone!" she said and then stood and walked to me and put her arms around my waist.

"Where next? She asked, looking up at my eyes. She smiled and my heart melted for the umpteenth time since I met her.

"Want to come back to my place?" I whispered and her eyes went wide as she stared at me.

"Oh my. I mean. Oh my. You might try and seduce me!" she laughed.

"It is me that has been seduced." I replied quietly and she lifted her face and kissed my lips.

"I will only come back if you promise me an orgasm." She whispered.

"I cannot promise, but I will try my best." I replied as I held her to me.

"If you try your best, I know I will have more than one." She kissed me again. "Take me to your bed." She whispered.

We walked down the side roads, past rows and rows of houses that were eye-wateringly expensive, but very boring. I felt her hand squeezing tighter on my hand as we nearer where she once lived.

"So," Hannah giggled as she spoke, "Can you guess the last time I went out with the boobies free before we hooked up?" I looked at her, very confused by the question. "I will give you a clue, it's within the last ten years."

"Well, that narrows it down some. I've known you for five, so there a fifty-fifty chance it was before then." I looked at her as she giggled again, "Probably was, maybe before you met Eric?"

"Nope. Later, much later." She looked around at the familiar streets. "Want a clue?"

"Best, as I have absolutely no idea." I laughed and was still confused by the conversation.

"It was down this road." She said, her voice a bit nervous now. I looked at her, down the road and then back to Hannah.

"Ok, so that puts it in the last two years, I guess." She nodded and mumbled 'uh huh' as I still tried to work out where this was going.

"You were with me." She said quietly.

"What? No way could I have been there... oh wait, was it in winter and you had twenty layers on and no actual room for a bra?"

"Not winter and only one layer on top." She giggled.

"I have only walked down this road with you once and that was when..." My mind raced back, but I couldn't work it out. "The time we got coffee."

"Yup!" She said matter-of-factly. "I had no bra that day."

"REALLY!" I may have said that too loud in the middle of a suburban street and I stopped to look at Hannah. "Really? I mean, why? Also, how did I not realise and remember?"

"Yeah. You sent me a message about coffee and meeting in a few minutes, so I just put on shoes and took a purse and left the flat. I got outside and realised that I hadn't got properly dressed, there was no reason, I was alone and no one gave a fuck." Her voice was cracking a bit as she spoke. "I figured it didn't matter, there was nothing to see and, nothing mattered then anyway." I squeezed her hand tight. "Then you came along..." There was a little sniff from Hannah, "and... you just looked at me in the face and smiled and I just felt a bit better for a second. You never realised because you were so fucking ill and, this is the big bit, you were too concerned about me that you never checked out my tits!" She laughed as she sniffed back more tears.

"You had a dark vest top, I just assumed there was something underneath. You looked so sad, your eyes were lifeless, I didn't really think. Dang, I missed boobies!" I laughed and hoped she would see the funny side.

"Yeah, you could have had a sneak preview, mister, but you were too fucking nice." She laughed a little, but not much. "You know what? Had you offered, I would have shagged you that day too. I was just so fucking dead inside it wouldn't have mattered."

"I could see in your eyes, the light had gone out. That day you were my friend first and foremost, I didn't even think of anything. Plus, I was wrecked too."

"Yeah, what a couple we would have made." There was a bigger laugh from her now.

"They were worth waiting for." I said quietly and Hannah stopped walking and pulled my hand so I stumbled to her and she pulled my head to hers and her tongue pushed between my lips.

The next street led to her old place and there was silence now. I tried to walk faster, cutting across the main road to my side street, but I saw Hannah glance up the road, her eyes rising to the first floor flat where her relationship had ended. She slowed, then sped to catch up and began to go ahead of me, pulling me along and not looking behind and only stopping when we reached the doorway to the little block of flats where I lived. She looked at me and her there was a very nervous smile and I opened the door as fast as possible so she could escape into the hallway.

Hannah stepped inside and looked at me. "You can do whatever you like to me today, it's your bed." I stared at her. "Anywhere you want to go, anywhere you want to cum. Just... anything." Her eyes were serious and I gulped. It took me a few moments to recover and close the door behind her.

"I never knew which flat was yours." Hannah whispered as we climbed the stairs to the third floor. "I knew you lived in this block, but..."

"There are only six, it's a very small block." I explained as I opened the front door, Hannah now standing nervously at the top of the stairs and I wondered if she was about to run away. I walked inside and looked at her and she smiled and stepped towards the door. I breathed out quietly.

I gave Hannah a brief tour, the place was quite small, two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet and then I unlocked my door and hoped she would follow me into my room. She hovered by the door, then stepped in and stood nervously by the bed. "Nice" she said and I offered to get some water. When I came back she was in the same position, so I put the drinks down and opened my arms to hold her tight.