In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Aiden rumbled.

He hadn't known he had been able to 'rumble.'

It was intensely pleasurable to know that he could rumble. It was like his masculinity had just gotten one big affirming hit. He supposed this was what it was like if you were a trans girl, went out in a dress, and the cashier called you ma'am. Except for guys. Right, there were trans guys, Aiden, you dumbass-

His skittering thoughts were broken by Luz kissing him, her hands gliding down to his hips. The tips of her fingers tickled under his chest and began to glide along his abdominal muscles, feeling every inch of him as her palms glided up to his chest, until her fingers poked out from under his collar. The kiss broke and both of them were positively gasping. Like running uphill, or diving deep beneath the waves...coming to the top and bursting from the water felt euphoric. Luz laughed softly. "W-we could just kiss, you know." She whispered. "We could just...uh, sorry, your phone's poking me."

"...that's not my phone, Luz."

She looked down. She saw the position of his hips and the placement of his bulge. Her eyes widened and she actually whispered, under her breath: "Dios mio..."

Aiden had thought rumbling had been intensely pleasurable. It had been a firecracker to the fission fireball that was the expression on Luz's face as he reached down, undid the button on his khakis, and let his school pants puddle around his ankles. His underwear was all his own, and it did an excellent job of showing off the size of his bulge as he strained against his underwear fabric. Luz's nose breathed in and she shuddered, then slowly began to slide to her knees. Her palms slid along his belly, out from under his shirt, and to the hem of his underwear as she leaned in. She looked at his bulge, blinked, then whispered softly: "Fuck me."

Then, louder. "Fuuuuuuck me."

Then she put her hand over her face, turning her head aside. Aiden blinked as he realized that she was giggling. Her shoulders shook as she tried to contain her peals of laughter. "What?" He asked, suddenly unsure.

"S-Sorry!" she laughed. "It's just, Jesus Christ, your dick's so fucking big it's unreal." Her finger hooked on the hem of his underwear, then yanked down - and his shaft sprang free, flicking a tiny droplet of pre-cum against the wall with the strength and excitement of his sudden emergence. Luz's eyes boggled and her jaw literally dropped, her entire face frozen in that mask of perfect shock. "Holy shit I was...under...estim..." She trailed off, then leaned in. Her nose flared and she pressed her lips against the side of his cock. Her nose flared again as she seemed to draw in his scent with a shudder.

"L-Like it?" Aiden whispered.

"Like it?" she mumbled against his cock, her lips moving against him as she used her palm to cup his balls, squeezing him. "Aiden, your cock is so fucking big and...smells so fucking god, holy shit..." She trailed off into a string of Spanish that he couldn't even begin to follow - it was also a bit hard to track because her lips started to smack against his cock as she kissed from his side to his tip, her hand gliding along his dick, squeezing him.

Her fingers weren't able to reach her palm.

Aiden planted his palms against the wall, purely to keep himself from dropping to the ground in pure shock and pleasure. Her mouth opened and her warm brown eyes looked up into his...and then she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Just the tip was enough to make her strain a little, but Luz pushed forward with a kind of determined eagerness, relaxing her throat with a soft gluck noise as she got her lips a third of the way down his cock. Her eyes shuddered half shut and she pushed herself forward, her hand reaching up - slapping his belly as her eyes lidded themselves. Aiden, his brain overwhelmed with her warmth, her moistness, gulped and grabbed onto her hand...

Only to have Luz drag his hand down to her hair. He gripped her hair, instinctively, and the moan that split her throat shuddered down his cock as if it was being vibrated. A bolt of pleasure shot up his back and Luz groaned around him. Her eyes were closed and her hand released from his wrist, her other hand jerking his cock hungrily - smacking wetly against her lips, slipping down his shaft, and bumping against his pelvis.

Aiden groaned, then pushed forward. His hand held Luz fast and she moaned with desperate hunger around his cock, her eyes closing tighter as his member slid to the halfway point. Her throat was so tight around him that he nearly came then and there - but then Luz was drawing back. He loosened his grip - only for Luz to push down again. It seemed she had found her mark...and was going to start working it. Her head bobbed and bobbed and bobbed as she sucked on him with wet, moaning, lewd slurping noises. His balls swayed as her eyes half opened and she looked up at him with a smoldering eagerness that set his blood aflame.

Aiden's fingers dug into the space between tiles on the walls, while his free hand gripped her hair tighter still, his hips beginning to move in time with her - the slap slap slap of balls against her chin rhythmic next to the gluck gluck glugh of her throat. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she trembled, her head jerking on him just enough to press her teeth against his shaft. But even this was just more pleasure - the warm pressure of them trapped behind her lips was...was...

"F...Fuck...I'm...cumming!" Aiden groaned and he started to draw back, but Luz grabbed his hip, refusing to let him leave as Aiden came. And he came. And he came. He came so much that he was pretty sure he had been pent up for years, not for a few hours or days. His balls twitched as his seed gushed into her throat, and for her part, Luz drank and drank and drank. It still wasn't enough. His cock slipped free as she opened her mouth and his cum began to paint her features, streaming against her brown cheeks. She tugged her top open, revealing her sleek, apple sized breasts and his cum began to soak those too as he painted her Latina body with his cum.

Aiden gasped.

He panted.

And then he and Luz said, at the same time: "Holy shit I just came so hard."

"Jinx," Luz mumbled, swallowing another spurt of cum, licking her lips. She stood, wobbily, then fell against the sink. This left her ass jutting out into the air, her eyes smoldering into the mirror. "And since I jinxed you..." She grinned, reaching back. Her hand flipped her skirt up and her finger tugged her panties aside, revealing the utterly soaked pussy between her thighs: Gleaming. Desperate. Eager.

"How about you take that fucking monster of a cock and you utterly obliterate my cute little ass right fucking now..." Luz purred. Then she slightly ruined the effect by giggling quietly. "H-Hows that for dirty tal-hnnnN!"

Aiden decided to help her from ruining the mood by grabbing her hips and thrusting into her with a single, smooth push. His cock stretched her. Her cunt clung to him. And Aiden felt nothing but pure bliss and rightness, his hands gripping Luz's hips as he began to jackhammer into her. He didn't try to be gentle, he didn't try to drag this out. He simply took her. He took her hard, his cock plunging into her again and again and again as he bent over her as she bent over the sink, her hands gripping the white porcelain tightly, her knuckles going white. Her mouth opened as she cried out. "Si! Si! Si! Si! Si!"

Aiden knew he should be wearing a condom.

He thrust into her bareback.

He knew he should be gentle.

He slammed her so hard that the sink creaked.

He knew that he shouldn't expect miracles.

Luz's cunt clenched on him like a silken palm, her whole body trembling as she groaned out a desperate moan of pure bliss. Her juices squirted around his dick, frothing along his balls, dripping to the floor. She was cumming - and she was cumming so hard that her whole body was sagging slightly, as if she was going weak. Her head lolled back and her groan - ragged and rough thanks to all her prior moans - was full of lust and pleasure. "Aiiiiiiiiiden!"

Aiden leaned over. He bit her neck. It wasn't anything conscious or thought out. He just...needed to bite her. The feel of her tensing was divine. The muscles of her back tightened. The sink creaked under her grip. His eyes closed as Luz squealed, groaned, then clenched him again as another shuddering orgasm split through her body. Luz's eyes closed and she groaned - and Aiden felt his own pleasure spike to a maximum level. White clouded his eyes and he quivered and he came. And came. And came. His seed exploded into her pussy, gushing into her so much that it spurted around the seal of his cock and her sex - dripping down her brown thighs, pattering onto the floor.

Joining the puddle of pure bliss that she was leaving behind. The two mixed together - her clear juices and his thick cream, making something that would definitely make a janitor's eyebrows go right up. But right now, the last thing Aiden was thinking of was janitors. He leaned in and nuzzled against hair.

Breathing in her sweaty.

Luz hmmed happily, rolling her hips.

Aiden gasped at that, feeling the last stroke of her cunt against him.

"Aiden...Aiden...ah...Aiden..." Luz whispered, her eyes closed, her head lolling forward into the sink - her forehead bumping against the steel faucet. "Oh god. Aiden. Yes..."

Aiden chuckled. "You were no slouch too, Luz."

"Heh. Damn...mmm..." Her eyes closed.

Then something very odd happened.

And, like, considering this day, odd was saying a lot.

Aiden slid his thick, slippery cock out of Luz - and saw the thick load of cum he had left in her dripping out. He saw a droplet draw thick and stringy then snap, as if he was watching the liquid moving in slow motion. Save that the droplet of his spunk didn't hit the floor. It hung there in the air. Luz's skin looked glossy and gray, while the white and black tile looked somehow subdued. The walls tiles' were also dimmer, and the bright red metal of the bathroom's main door was a duller one. The world seemed to be completely stilled - save that Aiden was able to walk around slowly, looking around in confusion. He yanked his pants up, and opened his mouth to ask who, what, how and why when...

The crack appeared in the world. A bright white crack in the air, snagging left, then right, then left again, until it reached the floor. Then the crack opened wide, swinging into a vast, dark chamber beyond time - an emptiness that Aiden had never seen before. A pair of glowing eyes flared from within, and a voice spoke to him, booming yes...but female.

"Ah good! You're settling in. Sorry for the delay in contact. You must be terribly confused."

Aiden backed up into Luz's naked body. In this timeless state, her flesh had no give - it was like touching a stone statute. He stepped to the side to press against the wall, then shook his head and stepped forward to stand between Luz's bared pussy and ass and the portal, protectively.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am Celestine Nexus Thirty Three," the voice said, echoing louder now. "We don't have much time. This kind of dimensional communication is tricky - and the effects are bad when extended. So, how much have you figured out about the world?"

"T-That we're here to stop a...C-something?" Aiden asked.

"Oh good! The one we fed info too worked, excellent. I owe Sparky a coke!" the voice chuckled. "So, the C-something is the Chathurian. If you check your phone, it has an app that will track incursions. You will have to stop them. You can learn the fictive powers, just talk to the people. Ask Kyute. Don't tell her the truth."

"What?" Aiden asked. "What truth? What is going on?"

"Don't have much time," the voice said. "You don't know?"

"No!" Aiden exclaimed. "I just freaking woke up here! What the hell is going on!? Answer me!"

There was a long delay. The eyes seemed to flicker slightly - and the voice, when it came back, was sounding a bit miffed. "Trying to make it fast. You are...Core. The Core has the power to fight the Chathurian. The others can't. You will be free to leave this dimensional pocket in nine hundred of your years. To make it easier...we prepped it for you."

Aiden blinked at her. "Wait. What!?"

The voice was definitely getting staticy.

"Don't worry...they have no home dimensions...made them for you. They're..." The buzzing sound got louder. "-not quite P-zombies, but close. They just exist for you. It's to keep you sane. They're for you. Do whatever you want with them. Okay?"

Aiden felt a growing sense of horror. He shook his head. "Kyute said she was your agent!"

Static. The portal was growing fuzzy. The eyes flickered and the voice sounded like it was echoing up the agent. "We...lied...she was the one most likely to -bzzzzz- could have destabilized the whole thing -zzzz- she thinks you have to fuck them...they're just made for you to fuck. We made the harem for you, checked your mind, provided...bzzzz...options. Okay? Bye! Good luck! Call again in six-"

The portal snapped shut.

Time started to move again and Luz lifted her head.

"Oh god," she moaned, sighing as her thighs looked as if someone had painted her with pale white lines. She looked back over her shoulder - the movement of her head, the arching of her spine, was almost artistic in the way it showed off the sleek curve of her modest breasts, the cute tautness of her rump. She looked dizzy and happy and well fucked, a glow of pleasure suffusing her as she crooned. "I think you...ah...may have ruined any other guys I ever sleep with...heh...jerk..." She grinned at him, and Aiden could see warm love in her eyes.

Like a mirror cracking, he could see also, how she had expertly crafted for him. All of the girls had been. All this world had been. This Luz Notceda hadn't existed until someone had thought that she would please him with her body and her affections and...

And her ego stroking easy to bring about orgasms, he thought.

To keep him happy.

They had made her.

Luz turned around, stood stretch, and laughed. "W-We should clean up!" she said, laughing. "W-We have to get to class. Teachers to teach. Students to learn. That kinda...thing." She blinked at him. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking concerned. Her eyes were warm brown and full of a real empathy - and it was all for him. The totality of that fact hit Aiden like a ten ton truck, smashing into him and grinding him down and down and down.

Aiden gulped.

Opened his mouth.

And vomited all over the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED

12