In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Aiden!"

He jerked his head around. A cheerful looking blond that he didn't recognize was walking over, smiling at him. She had dimpled and her skirt was just a little shorter than it should have been, considering what laughably passed for rules in this school. Her eyes glittered brightly as she leaned over at where he sat, and that meant her blouse hung forward, showing off the curve of her generous chest, and the rosy pink tips of her extremely visible nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra. Aiden's eyes widened - and then widened more as the girl leaned forward and planted a warm, wet kiss right on his mouth. Her tongue was playful and darted against his mouth - then the kiss broke, her teeth dragging along his lower lip gently. Aiden panted, softly.

"Really?" he whispered.

"Hehe," she giggled. "Thanks."

"T...I..." Aiden stammered. Really!? He thought, rather than screaming it at her. I'm trying to be a good boy, and here, this, this...

"That was thanks from my cousin!" the girl said, grinning at him. "I'm Kala Banvers."

"Kala..." he blinked as he realized who she was. Cousin to Mark Bent. Aka...

If he was Hyperman, then she was Hyper...girl...

Her eyes glittered as she saw where his eyes had settled. Aiden, through the fault primarily of the fact he was sitting and Kala was standing, was looking right at the curve of her thigh as she stood beside him. The frilly edge of skirt, dancing around the tempting flesh beneath, felt like it had lit a fire in his breast. He gulped and squirmed as Kala purred. "Do you want more of a thank you?"

"Well, i-"

"Too bad!" she giggled as she grabbed his hand, dragging him to his feet. She was ferociously strong - but despite that, she managed to not rip his arm from his socket. He dug his feet into the grass, trying to slow himself down, but while he dug furrows into the loam, Aiden realized that...at least part of him wasn't fighting as hard as his brain and ethics tried to battle against it, because he allowed himself to be dragged behind the bleachers. There, in the shade and the quiet, Kala Banvers pressed his back to the wall behind the bleachers and then kissed him. This time the kiss was a kiss. It dragged on and on and it let her hook one of her pale thighs against his knee, lifting her skirt to press herself against him. Her body was flush against him and she moaned in greedy eagerness as she kissed and kissed and kissed him.

For the first kiss, Aiden was quite sturdy and resisting when it came to the temptations of nubile Hyperonian flesh.

By the time the third kiss had started, he was realizing that the ethical thinking was semi sound, but the flesh was desperately horny and filled with hormones.

By the fifth kiss, he had realized that, at the end of the day, he couldn't infantalize someone who was clearly and enthusiastically consenting...especially not when his hands were currently full of her taut, athetic ass. His palms cupped her rump, holding her close as her skirts rumpled and she broke the sixth kiss with a panting croon. "My cousin is pretty protective, so...we're going to have to be quiet." She grinned, her eyes glittering as her hands slid along his top, then slowly down his belly, feeling the strength of his muscles. Her hands dipped lower as she grinned and whispered. "Do you want me to whoa!"

Her eyes widened. Her palm had slid down to cup his bulge. Her eyes flicked down and then widened even more as she whispered. "Holy Hyperion..." She breathed, her voice full of awe, her eyes wide as saucers. Her fingers shook slightly as she took hold of his zipper, tugging it down with a quick rasp - and then her hands were freeing Aiden's cock, his member growing harder and longer and thicker with every second as she freed him. He felt the warm glow of her shock as she closed her hand around him - fingers not quite meeting. Her eyes glittered as she looked up at him. "Aiden, you could have any girl in school with this. Fuck, you could get the lesbian." She grinned, shyly.

"H-Heh, well, uh..." Aiden flushed. "I...a-are you sure...you want this? You don't -hnn!" He groaned, his eyes half closed. Her hand had begun to pump him. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Faster. Faster. Faster. His breath caught as he grabbed onto her shoulders. He tried to get the words out. "Y-You don't have to do anything you don't want too."

"Aiden, if I was being any more forward, I'd be raping you," she purred in his ear.

Aiden's knees went weak and his cock throbbed against her palm, a thick drip of pre-cum sliding along her wrist.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kala whispered. "I need this in me."

What happened next was so fast that Aiden only reconstructed what, exactly, had happened when he was on his third bounce. He had been standing - but now he was on his back, completely naked, his body pillowed atop comfortable cushions made of his and Kala's clothes, folded and tucked beneath him as a makeshift little mattress. His cock was currently up to the hilt inside of Kala's pussy - which was enfolding him as her completely naked body bounced on his lap, her breasts bouncing in perfect little circles, her eyes closed as she fucked herself atop him - literally impaling herself on his dick as if he was a sex toy. Her pussy was completely bare of hair, but it had a little H tattooed above it, held inside of a blue and red shield. That shield glinted at him as he watched the perfect sight of Kala's body writhing atop him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck!" She groaned.

Aiden felt a strange sense of...

Comfort!

Yes, here he was, on his back, balls deep inside of a girl...and he felt nothing but raw, pleasing comfort. He wasn't fucking her because he had fluttered his eyes at her, he wasn't fucking her because he had seduced her. He was fucking her...because she wanted to fuck him. It was an inner desire, which she had most emphatically made true. Hell, she hadn't even asked him for permission! Aiden grinned up at her, watching the way that her blond hair hung around her face like a golden shroud, shading her face - her mask of pleasure and bliss as she fucked herself atop him. Kala looked like a living angel, and considering the possible continuities, it was entirely plausible that she literally was.

Comics were weird.

Aiden grabbed onto her ass. He sat up a bit, his belly muscles tightening as he sat to his upright position, coming within range of her breasts. He kissed one, sucked on her nipple, his hips beginning to drive up into her in time with her bucking. Kala put her hand over her mouth to muffle her cry of pleasure as Aiden felt her silky smooth pussy clench on him like a steel fist, her muscles tightening enough that an almost pained groan escaped him. Her juices spurted around his balls, dripping onto the ground beneath them as she twitched and trembled - and he sucked on her nipple even harder, tugging back with his teeth, taking advantage of just how tough she was.

She could withstand bullets after all.

"Hnnn!" She groaned, then grabbed onto his shoulders with her hands, leaning forward and kissing him frantically. Her tongue thrust into his mouth as her hips began to move like a blurr. She fucked him as if she was a machine - moving faster and faster and faster...and yet, somehow, his cock felt only pleasure. No pain. His hands slid to her back, holding her tighter as he tried to jackhammer his hips into her faster and faster. The feeling of her body grew more and more intense as the wet, slippry, lewd noises of their bodies joining filled the space behind the bleachers - getting louder and more lewd by the second.

Plapplapplaplpalpalpallap!

"AIDEN!" Kala jerked her head back, screaming in pleasure - unable to stop herself. His balls clenched and Aiden groaned, cumming inside of her with a single last, desperate thrust. His cock twitched inside of her pussy as he held her tightly, panting heavily.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..." Aiden whispered, dizzily. His heart hammered. His skin tingled. He felt like he was flying, the feeling of Hypergirl's pussy being so...so divine. He retroactively wanted to kick himself for turning Mark back into a boy. But only a tiny part of him. The bigger part of him was more enjoying the warm glow of this moment. It could only be ruined by the arrival of, say, Kyute to say something lewd and slightly racist. Though he wasn't sure what she could say about him screwing Kala that might be construed as racist...maybe-

"Aiden?"

Aiden froze.

That wasn't Kyute's voice.

He jerked his head up and peered past Kala's shoulder to see a completely shocked looking Luz Notceda standing at the entrance to the area behind the bleachers. Her eyes were wide, her mouth opened in shock. Aiden felt a sudden lurch deep in his belly. Was...Luz horrified at the sight of the boy she had fucked fucking someone else? Was she going to flip out? Or...worse? Was she just going to quietly accept that he had a growing harem? Was she pre-programmed to be poly-amorous? Was that even fair? What did that mean?

"I can explain!" he said.

"I...I mean..." Luz shook her head. "Not...not sure how..."

"Sorry, were you dating?" Kala asked, blushing as she jerked her hips up and off Aiden's hips, her sex oozing with Aiden's thick, pale white cum, dripping along her pale thighs. She stumbled as she swung herself free - something that surprised Aiden. She was a rather flexible, elegant girl, all things considered. It seemed weird for her to flub the dismount. Something else was...off. Aiden couldn't quite pin down why - maybe it was because he was too busy looking at Luz's wide, shocked, brown eyes.

"I mean, yeah, but I'm poly, like, we're open, you know, I..." Luz said, making Aiden's heart plunge in his breast. "It's more, how the hell are you doing that?"

She pointed her finger at Aiden.

Aiden looked down at himself.

Then Aiden realized that he was floating a few inches off the ground. He flailed wildly, his body drifting a bit to the left in his flailing as he did so. This meant that when he did drop from the air - for drop from the air he did - he didn't land gentle. He landed with his elbow first, directly onto concrete, after a six inch drop. Or fifteen centimeters. That sounded a lot worse, didn't it? Much bigger number! He crashed down - and it was the concrete that cracked. Not his elbow. He didn't even feel the impact as anything more than a light slap. He blinked, then scrambled to his feet, gaping at the hole his elbow had smashed into the concrete. Powdered, black rubble fell from his arm as he wriggled his arm out.

"Whoa," Luz whispered.

"What the hell?" Kala asked.

"That also explains something else I noticed!" Luz said, scrambling to pull out her phone. She tapped at it - and then the tinny sounds of Aiden and Kala's moans of pleasure filled the air. Luz blushed, hard, as Kala and Aiden stepped over to peer down at the phone.

The shot was remarkably good and steady - Luz had been filming from the corner of the bleachers, zoomed in enough. It showed Kala riding Aiden's cock, her ass jiggling deliciously - and there was a tramp stamp tattooed right above her ass, which said something in a language that Aiden didn't speak. He was too thrown by the...everything else that had happened so far to remark on it.

"...you filmed us?" he whispered.

"Hey, you cheated on me!" Luz whispered back, blushing furiously.

"You just said-"

"Look! Look!" Luz said, hurriedly, pointing.

Midway through the sex...not only had they started to float up into the air, but Aiden had begun to thrust into Kala faster and faster...and faster and faster. He had thought the word jackhammer in the lewd moment, but now he realized that sewing machine was closer in terms of speed. The point where their bodies had met became a blurr that the phone could barely pick up as movement at all - and then Kala's spine arched, her breasts heaved, and she let out her screaming moan of pleasure as Aiden began to pump his cum into her. The phone stopped as Luz blushed, furiously.

"You had superspeed! And flight!" she said.

"Are your fingers wet?" Kala asked, taking Luz's left hand, holding it up. Two of her fingers glistened.

Luz froze.

Then: "And you just took a fall into the concrete! And the concrete lost! You have superpowers, Aiden!" She pointed at the hole that Aiden had left.

Aiden frowned, slowly. He knew it was unlikely, but: "Kytue! Any answers to this weirdness?"

"Isn't it obvious, Chadman?" Kyute asked, appearing in the air beside Kala. Kala screamed in shock and punched wildly. Her fist slammed into Kyute's belly, sent her flying down the back of the bleachers, bouncing her head and feet repeatedly against the inner braces - each impact causing her to spin wildly along her axis - before she struck the furthest end of the bleachers and rebounded face first into the wall, creating a crater against it. Aiden, Luz and Kala gaped at her - then sprinted over.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Kala exclaimed. "Please be working like Mr. Mixymix rules!"

Kyute groaned as she slowly fell away from the crater she had left in the wall. The cute little lust faerie had...

A single bump on her head. She rubbed it, then pouted at Kyute. "Dude! Not fucking cool! Jeeze!" she rubbed more. "Fuckin'...ow. Watch me be your wingman again when your big blue boyscout cousin tries to cockblock you at the Cage Well!" she said, angrily. Kala blushed, hard and started to stammer something before Kyute rammed right over her. "And to answer your question, dude, you got your powers cause you nutted in a girl. It's obvious, as part of your job as the Earth-Primer in this little pocket dimension, is to keep it safe from the C-Bag that is trying to invade, right? So, each girl you nut stabilizes this place and gives you their powers! Right? Duh doy."

"Oh." Luz said, blinking.

There was just one problem with Kyute's explanation, Aiden knew: It was bullshit? The Source Caretakers had just given her that as a load - he wasn't here to keep the place safe from the Chathurian. He was here to just keep the dimension intact. The centerpiece of a dimensional doorstop.

But...

He rubbed his chin. "Hey, Kyute, do you wanna get throat fucked as an experiment?"

"Do I!" Kyute exclaimed.

Luz would have felt a bit more guitly about this if it wasn't Kyute. He grabbed onto her pink locks, his cock immediately becoming rock hard. His member swelled before her and Kyute let out a little eep noise, looking at him. "A-Actually, uh, on second thought..." she whispered, then blanched as the tip of his cock, sliding past her nose, nestled against her bangs. Her nose rested against the base of his cock, breathing in his masculine scent, his balls hanging down against her chin. "...oh Venus save me..."

"I won't if you don't-" Aiden started.

"Aiden, if you do not fucking snap my choker right fucking-"

Aiden took that as his go ahead. He held on tight, slid his cock back, then slammed forward. His cock strained down her throat, which bulged invitingly, and Kyute's choker popped right off with a ping, the button on it flying against his shins. Aiden's hips blurred as he took rather brutal advantage of Kyute's position as a lust faerie - using his full super-speed as he fucked her face with a wild abandon, grunting quietly and then cumming deep inside of her throat in a matter of seconds. His balls clenched and Kyute's pink eyes rolled back into her head as she trembled, cumming around his cock as he emptied himself into her again and again and again - then drew back, panting heavily. She groaned as cum dripped around her lips, her eyes closed, her face slack and dazed. She slowly fell to the side.

Luz gaped. "D...Did you kill her?" she whispered.

Kyute slowly lifted her hand, and then held her thumb up.

"No!" Aiden said. "Fhew."

"D-Did you get her powers?" Luz asked. Kala watched with wide eyes.

Aiden focused. Tried to turn invisible. Tried to tell, with psychic powers, what anyone's kinks were. Tried to do anything lust faerie might do.

...nothing happened.

He blinked. Then he tried to cast magical spells. Luz Notceda said she had spellcasting abilities. But no spells came to mind.

"It's not fucking," Aiden whispered. "I don't get powers from fucking."

"Oh," Luz said, sounding disappointed. Then, hastily, she added: "T-That's...good? How, then?"

It clicked in Aiden's brain. He hadn't fucked Marci/Mark. He had treated her as a human being. He had shown him/her the decency of trying to solve his problem...not for reward or for the promise of sex, but because they had been a person who needed help. He looked at Luz, then smiled.

"I know how," he said. "But to get it, we need to talk."

Luz froze. "You're not breaking up with me, right?"

"No!" Aiden exclaimed.

"Good." She smiled. "...next time, uh, can you check with me to make sure I'm cool with you balling and barebacking other girls before doing it?" She giggled. "I mean, I am, but, you know..." She winked at him, and Aiden took her hand, feeling a growing sense of ease.

He thought he could see his way out of this ethical conundrum. Maybe being here wasn't going to suck donkey nuts!

Which was exactly when the sky exploded.

TO BE CONTINUED

12