In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 05

Story Info
Aiden meets Luz's hot GILF adoptive witch mom. BJs ensue!
6.1k words
4.8
5.5k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyute was practically buzzing in place. If she had been vibrating any harder, she'd have clipped through the floor, accelerated downwards, and smashed into the Earth's core at a million miles an hour. Or, at least, whatever served as the core for whatever this place was when you considered it was a pocket dimension that existed primarily as a doorstop for extradimensional evil. Aiden was honestly not entirely sure if there was even any matter underneath the sidewalks and basements of Dimension City.

Kyute opened her mouth and managed to get out "HOOOOT TACOOOO-" before Dalann and Evening Glitter tackled her to the ground. The little lust fairie squirmed and writhed, one of her arms groping wildly, while Aiden used his superspeed to dress himself and Luz. Luz, who lacked the superspeed, looked faintly shocked to see herself suddenly clothed again, though Aiden hadn't known quite how to fix the flush, the blush, the hard nipples, the bedhead, and the preposterous amount of his cum that he'd managed to get in her.

But hey.

At least she was wearing a skirt, right!?

Showing remarkable ruthlessness for such a classy girl, Dalann didn't get up until Kyute was literally trussed up, her mouth gagged by tape and her arms tied behind her back. Undeterred, the pink haired girl was able to wiggle her eyebrows and get out a mmhky past the duct tape. Aiden tried to ignore her as he said: "Hey guys, what's up?"

"What's up!?" Eve exclaimed. "There was an attack! From the Cathruian! And you stopped it! And you and Luz Notceda are...dating?"

"Yup!" Luz said. "Don't worry, it's not weird, we're swinging too!"

She froze, her eyes widening.

"By which Luz means," Aiden said, slowly. "We're...it's not weird...because..."

"We're..." Luz looked at him. He looked at her.

"We're dating," they both said at the same time.

Dalann put her hand over her mouth, but couldn't hide her shoulders shaking. Eve was blushing so hard that her purple skin had turned almost black. "Got it!" she squeaked.

Kyute, wriggling her tongue desperately, made a spitting noise - her spittle and her frantic tongue pushing working together to shift the duct tape unreasonably quickly, considering the near mythical potency of duct tape. "Broseph! Bro! Bro!" She flopped onto her belly, trying to get her knuckles up into the air. The floor muffled her words. "Fistbump!"

Aiden stood up, walked over, knelt down, bumped his knuckles against hers, then stood, then walked back to Luz's side, then sat down on the bed.

"...was it scary?" Eve asked.

"Nah, since she's tied up and all-"

"I mean the Cathurian."

"Oh!" Aiden blinked. He remembered the horrifying way that the monster that had ripped its way through reality like a living, bleeding, fast acting cancer moved. Jittering and fast, then still as a picture when it stopped moving. He remembered the many, grasping, extra jointed fingers and hands grasping out from a body made of bone white and midnight black and sickly, gleaming yellow eyes, eyes, eyes by the hundreds, peering out in every direction. He remembered the way it had purred and whispered in his mind with a voice as melodious and tempting as the devil itself.

Eve and Dalann hung on his words.

"It was okay!" Aiden said, nodding. "You know. Just...biff. Baff. Bop. Punch punch. Eye laser there. Eye laser here. Ya know. NBD."

"You have eye lasers now?" Eve asked.

"Oh. Right. There's a lot you guys need to hear," Aiden said. He stood up, rubbed his hands together, then set himself into the explaining. He laid out the reason why the pocket universe had been made. The truth behind each of their creations. His discovery about the way for him to gain powers that weren't rooted in this dimensions chicanery. The plan to release all this information, so everyone would know the truth of the world and have the ability to make choices about their life and their lives in it. Dalann and Eve took it in, with widening eyes - and even Kyute stilled, rolling onto her side. Once Aiden was done, he finished it off with: "And that's the basic gist!"

Silence.

Horrifying, yawning silence.

Aiden, feeling a faintly panicky sense that he had just exploded each of their brains, stammered: "B-But, what matters isn't where we came from. Or what made us. Or why!" He nodded. "Each of you was crafted to do one thing - but you're all people. So, that means, you get to choose what you want to do. And who knows, maybe we'll find a better solution to the Chathurian than being a...a doorstop. And what matters most is..." He slapped his knuckles against his palm. "What matters most is that I won't let any of you just be sex slaves or P-zombies. If it's possible, I'm going to try and help each of you get your autonomy and free will and inner lives and dreams and hopes and if it's not possible, then, well, I...I'll figure something out with you!" He realized that might have sounded a bit megalomaniacal. After all, he couldn't force someone to have a rich inner life with his muscles or anything. He added anther addendum, feeling like a bike tire running slowly more and more on empty with every word he put out. "A-And, uh, even if I can't help, I'll be there, to comfort you, as best as I can, cause I love you and your my friends. And that's that."

Silence again.

Dalann shook her head slowly. "You are...a very human person, Aiden," she said, quietly.

"T-...Thanks?" Aiden asked.

Dalann chuckled. "It is a bit of a compliment. In some ways." Her voice had just a bit of a playful sarcasm to it. Then, pursing her lips, she nodded. "I will need to think about this. Do you mind if I take my leave to consider all you have said?"

"Yes!" Aiden said. "I mean, er, no! Not at all! Go and consider away."

The human-alien hybrid teenage girl expy bowed her head, then turned and swept out. Eve chewed on her knuckle.

"Do you need, uh, any...any more words?" Aiden asked.

Eve shook her head. "No," she said, then smiled. "I mean, I...I guess it's a bit to take in. But we already knew this world was pretty fictitious and thinly spread as it was. But I still think and I feel and I have so many books I want to read." She giggled. "And, like, being from fiction isn't so bad. What am I from?" She cocked her head. "Oh! Some epic fantasy novel or daring adventure story?"

The entire theme song of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic played through Aiden's head as he tried to think of how to explain that Evening Glitter was a barely modified version of a modified version of a porn version of a cartoon show made to sell tiny plastic ponies.

"...yeah!" he said.

"I knew it!" Evening Glitter said, clapping her hands excitedly. "I'll go tell Mom!"

When the door shut, Luz whispered to Aiden. "Really?"

"Yeah, really," Aiden said. "Just cause it's for kids doesn't mean it doesn't have way more dragon punching then you'd think."

"What about me?" Luz asked, curiously.

"No idea where your from," Aiden admitted.

"What!?" Luz exclaimed. "Wait, you don't? How!?"

"I don't know where Dalann is from either!" Aiden said.

"But-" Luz spluttered. "But this whole freaking universe is made to be full of girls you wanna bang!" She threw her arms wide. "How can you not have seen whatever my original self is from!?"

"I don't know what to say, man!" Aiden spread his hands. "...I mean, like, whoever picked you wasn't wrong, I do want to bang you!"

"Eyyyy!"

The two of them looked down at Kyute, who was still on the floor, tied up and wriggling excitedly. She waggled her eyebrows up and down at them, then started to mime what she wanted to do with her tongue to...either of them, honestly. Aiden sighed, then stepped over, grabbed Kyute by the shoulders, and started dragging her out of the room.

"Hey!" she said. "Hey, at least bang me while I'm all sexy tied up! This is...this is a crime! Help! Help! I'm being not fucked! That's illegal!"

The faint thump thump thump of her feet dragging on the stairs rang around the corner.

"Call the fuck police!"

Luz put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

***

After dinner, after the news announcement, after forcing himself to focus and do homeworld, after kissing Luz goodbye and sending her off to the next apartment building over...Aiden slid into bed and laid on his back. He closed his eyes, slowly, and half expected to wake up back in his own bed, in his old body, in his old life.

Instead, he woke up the next morning to the bleating of an alarm clock and to the glint of sunlight through his window. He sat up, stretched, and then grinned as he looked out the window to see Luz Notceda strutting about her room as she got ready in the morning completely in the bluff. He admired her gorgeous, lithe body, and then slid himself out of his bed. He checked his phone for any text messages...

And saw one.

It simply said.

Unknown Number: We have to talk. Meet me before school, locker room.

Aiden gulped slightly. "Great. More plot hooks."

He slid out of his room, padded to the shower on this level of the penthouse, and slipped in. The warm light and the faint buzz of the fans filled the chamber as he skimmed out of his shirt and his underwear. There, he stood naked and ready to face the blazing spray of the shower water...when the door to the shower opened. Aiden froze, his eyes bugging out of his head as his step sister, Evening Glitter, slid into the shower. She was not looking seductive. She was not looking horny. She was looking sleepy as hell, and sans her glasses. Her purple body was contained in a thick, floofy bathrobe that she clutched to her body as she grumbled to herself, blindly groped to the glass door of the shower, and then slipped in - shedding her robes in the same smooth motion.

Aiden opened his mouth to speak - but the words died on his lips as he drank in the view of her full, purple breasts, her dark almost black nipples, her completely hairless pussy, and the sleek curve of the tattoos on her hips - purple starbursts indicating her incredible magical prowess, gleaming on her flanks for the rest of her life. Eve reached out with her hands, placing them on Aiden's chest, and then she froze, blinking and squinting slowly.

"Wherzza..." She blinked again, her eyes widening. She squeaked and sprang back, her back hitting the glass door of the shower, which clattered alarmingly in its metal tracks. "AIDEN!?"

"Dude!" Aiden exclaimed. "I...this...super occupied!"

"I..." Eve stammered. "I just...I...that..." She spluttered. Then her eyes widened. "Holy..."

Aiden traced the line of her eyes down to his crotch. His cheeks heated. "Eve, you're not even wearing glasses, how can you even tell-"

"Even as a blurry blob it's huge," Eve whispered. She took a step closer, her hand making an abortive reach for him - her fingers spreading, then drawing back as she bit her lower lip hungrily. "I...w-wow..."

"I mean, uh, Luz doesn't just love me for my personality," Aiden said, blushing furiously. "Now, uh, maybe you can get out and wait your turn?"

"...y-yeah," Eve said. She turned around and Aiden couldn't help it. His eyes dipped down to devour the cushy, purple rump of his step-sister and he watched every single gyrating motion of her body as she stepped up and over the lip of the shower, then bent forward to pick up her robes - which meant she flashed him the cleft of her dark purple pussy, which was glistening with eager arousal at just his proximity. She stood, sliding the robes on around her shoulders with a blush. "I'll knock next time."

She slipped out of the shower.

Aiden shook his head. "Today's gonna just be like that, isn't it?"

***

Aiden peeled away from the rest of his friend group with a cheerful 'gotta go check out some weird plot thing that's happening' and then slipped towards the locker room the instant he was out of sight. He had told Luz about the message, and then shown it to the rest of them, and they had all agreed that he should check it out and...well, if anything there had been a big enough problem that he'd need their help, then they'd probably be able to notice it when the school started to burst into flames. At this early part of the day, the locker room was empty, but unlocked, and as Aiden stepped inside, he noticed that there was a small note left on the ground.

He picked it up and saw it was scrawled in a simple hand: Go Left.

He glanced left and noticed, almost immediately, that there was what appeared to be a severed hand lurking in the shadows cast by one of the hanging fluorescent light containers. The hand would have been pretty well impossible to spot, if he had been a normal human being with normal human perceptions...but he had Hyperman level super-perception now. It was honestly a bit unsettling to realize how used to it he was getting, considering if he focused, he could see through almost anything, hear nearly anything...

He shook his head, then frowned and started forward. If the hand was placed there, then he needed to find out who had lost it. If the hand was, like, a detached, animate hand, then walking under it would spook it into action, right?

Aiden stepped into the shower room and then heard a faint plop of flesh hitting tile, a skitter of fingernails on ceramic, and then the door swung shut behind him. He peered through the door and saw that the hand had pounced, slammed the door shut, and was now wriggling through a small vent between rooms - clittering, clattering, and then dropping through a vent on the ceiling onto the outstretched stump of a wrist of...

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the boy who has got my Luz all in a tizzy."

The older woman who emerged from the shadows was strikingly lovely. Foxy, even. Her hair was long and pale white and bloomed around her head like a bladed flower, reaching down over her shoulders to almost the small of her back. Her ears came to narrow points, her eyes were brilliant gold, and she had what appeared to be a small golden gemstone set into her chest - which was rather daringly exposed by the plunging V-line of her red dress, which swished around cushy hips that definitely did not lie. They might exaggerate, a little. Her heels were high and she had a single hooked sharp fang that peeked over her lower lip - like she was a vampire that had lost a game of chicken with a freight train.

"Uh..." Aiden said.

The woman grinned, her non-severed hand twisting the formerly severed hand back into place with a click and pop. She held said formerly severed hand out to him. "Pleased to meet you! I'm Adalynn, the Bat Lady!"

"You're one of Luz's moms!" Aiden said, taking her hand and shaking it. "I...did not know that her mom was so..." Hot in a GILF elf way? GELF?

"Hot?" Ada asked, grinning.

"I mean, I wasn't gonna say it!" Aiden said, blushing.

Ada hopped up onto one of the towel racks, which groaned alarmingly under her slight weight. She perched there with a casual air, crooking one leg over the other, and it should have been both ridiculous and uncomfortable. But she managed to instead look trashily classy. Not trashy as in bleach blond bimbo with fake tits and PHDs, but trashy as in 'this lady rummages around in trash' trashy. Still classy. Aiden shook his head to try and clear out the inane inner commentary as he leaned against the wall. "S-So, uh, whatcha doing at school, Miss Bat Lady?"

"You can call me Mrs. Notceda!" Ada said.

"Oh!" Aiden said.

"Yeah, me and Camilla tied the knot a subjective three years ago," Ada said, grinning. "My sister, subjectively, did not approve. But she was always a fussbudget." She shook her head. "Now, knowing that I didn't exist three years ago, objectively speaking, does kind of make things a little awkward. But, hey, mind blowing sex is mind blowing sex!" She grinned, wickedly, clearly trying to provoke a blush from Aiden, a blush that she was indeed wringing out.

"I, uh...hah...uh, well, Luz did say she had two moms!" Aiden said. "S-So, uh...I shouldn't be shocked that you, uh..."

"That you uh what?" Ada asked, chuckling.

"Nothing!" Aiden said, trying to not imagine what Luz's mom would look like. Since, well, if she had a mom, and then she had a step-mom, then Luz's mom would also be a Latina, right? So, would she be trim and athletic like Luz, or did she mature into a curvy girl in her middle years? Was she cushy? Was she prim and proper or sarcastic or...the mental image of this tall, pale, white haired elf-lady grinding her pussy against Luz's mom's pussy flashed into Aiden's head and he felt his most treasonous bodypart beginning to rise to the occasion.

Ada slid from her perch and sauntered over. "Well, if you're not thinking about anything, maybe we can talk about my daughter." Her eyes flashed. "You're not thinking that since she was built only a few objective days ago, for you, that you can do anything you want, right?"

"W-What? No! No!" Aiden stammered.

"Oh, right, hmm?" Ada asked, arching an eyebrow. "I happen to know teen boys. I know how your brains work. Or don't." Her eyes flicked down. "I see what does most of the thinking."

Aiden gaped in shock, then shook his head. "Hey! Listen, I am not...I am not treating Luz like a toy. She's my girlfriend!"

"Hmm, and yet you're practically stripping me with your eyes," Ada said, narrowing her eyes and frowning suspiciously - Aiden wasn't sure if she was normally this paranoid, or if it was the fact that he was a boy and Luz was her daughter and they were all in this weird, fucked up situation. "Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?"

"Yeah!" Aiden said.

"Okay. Truth spell?" Ada lifted her finger. Aiden blinked.

"Sure!" He said, nervously. But hey. He wanted to make a good impression on Luz's mom.

Ada's finger twitched, drawing a slow circle in the air made of light. For a moment, a glyphic symbol flared to life in the center of that pale, glowing orange circle, and then the whole construction turned into glittering dust that flushed against Aiden's nose. He jerked his head back, stumbled, and shook his head slowly. He didn't feel particularly truthful.

"All right, lets test this," Ada said, rubbing her palms. "Are you dating my daughter?"

"Dating!?" Aiden exclaimed, the words bubbling up and out of his mouth before he could stop it. "Lady, we're not just dating, I'm fucking her raw. We're going condom free and I'm cumming balls deep in her every night I can! Like, the first time we fucked in this bathroom. Well, okay, not this bathroom, but basically a bathroom like this, and I screwed her against the wall like-" Aiden clapped his hands over his traitor mouth as Ada blushed, hard, her eyes wide.

"Was it good?" she asked, sounding both curious and shocked.

Aiden's hands jerked away before he could stop himself. "God, your daughter fucks like a pro. She can take all eighteen inches of-" He clapped his hand over his mouth again, glaring over his palms at her. Once he felt the urge fading, he slid his hands down. "Hey! I thought you were here to check my quality, not...perv on me!"

"Sorry, sorry!" Ada said, chuckling nervously - holding her hands up and pushing them towards him in a placating way. "I'm not dead, though. I am curious. But I won't ask any more pervy questions." She nodded, sagely - while Aiden tried to ignore the aching hardness of her nipples, popping out against her red dress. "So, have you or do you plan to cheat on my daughter?"

"Only once, by accident!" Aiden said, before he could rephrase that. "And it's fine, cause Luz walked in on us midway through and thought it was really hot, and we've talked about it and she kinda wants to walk in on me raw dogging more-" His hands went over his mouth as Ada blinked at him, her mouth opening, then closing.

12