In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 10

Story Info
The thrilling conclusion of this extremely normal Isekai!
6.3k words
4.81
4.8k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET DOWN!"

Normally, being tackled by Jean Biggers was always something to enjoy. She was soft, squishy, had just enough muscle definition, and tended to find a way to get all of her most precious non-brain assets directly into Aiden's face. It was less fun when the tackling was followed by everyone else in the slit trench flinging themselves flat around them and a light like pale death shining over the lip, followed by a roar, followed by the whole world shaking itself to pieces around them.

Dust, dirt, and debris went flying by and Aiden managed to wriggle and get himself between Jean and the hissing shards of rock whipping by overhead. The pale light that shone through the trench made his bones glow and the buttons on his shirt shimmer like cut gemstones. Then, bit by bit, it faded, leaving nothing but the scent of charred earth and upturned soil and hissing, sparking ozone. Jean blushed as she looked up at Aiden through her cocked glasses. He had, through the mystical properties of this silly ass pocket universe, ended up with her arms pinned above her head by his palms, and the three highest buttons on her tight, tight, tight t-shirt coming undone. Her tits threatened to spill into the open air with every panting breath.

Aiden lifted his head to see that Dalann, Evening Glitter, Luz and Thirsha were all beginning to sit up. Thirsha winced as she flapped one wing to make sure it still worked, while Dalann pushed Luz up, who coughed.

"Crikey!" Luz said as debris continued to lightly patter down around the trench. She coughed in the dusty air, then coughed again, before wheezing: "I guess it didn't work?"

The six of them stick their heads up above the slit trench.

Kyute was sitting on a small rock, her eyes covered by sunglasses, looking at the slowly rising mushroom cloud. "I dunno," she said, grinning as she flipped her sunglasses off, turning around to reveal that her nearly naked body was now tanned a glossy brown. "I got a bitchen tan."

"What did we say about you!" Luz pointed her finger at the lust fairie.

"That I'm not allowed back in the plot anymore?" Kyute asked.

"Yes!" Luz exclaimed.

"But I'm too cute!" Kyute fluttered her eyelashes, while Jean hastily rebuttoned her top, then scrambled out of the slit trench in such a way that her rump almost smashed Aiden back into the muck.

"Come on!" she said, jogging towards the mushroom cloud, already holding a scanning instrument. "We have to get the data!"

"You know radiation exists, right?" Kyute called after her, while Thirsha sighed and sprang out of the slit trench, before reaching back and using one of her long arms to tug Luz and Dalann out. Evening Glitter was still picking bits of debris out of her hair.

"It was a clean reaction!" Jean's increasingly distant voice shouted over her shoulder. "Parametric, not radiological!"

"Oooh, well, of course," Kyute muttered, sliding her sunglasses down.

Aiden pushed Eve out of the trench, scrambled out with her, and then started to jog after Jean. The center of the experiment - a solid fifty miles away from Dimension City - looked completely transformed from what it had been before Jean had pushed the big red button. Gone was the boxy tower that thrust from the ground. Gone were the lead lines running from the loadstones and into the tower. Gone was everything, actually, save for a few wispy strands of trees that had survived the explosion without being flattened.

In their place was a single huge crater, smoking faintly and creaking with the sound of earth settling. Aiden waved his hand under his nose, frowning as Jean slid down the incline of the crater, laughing excitedly. She vanished into the smoke as Luz came to his side. "Jean!" she shouted. "Don't get burned up!"

Jean emerged from the smoke, her left hand clad in a heavy metal gauntlet that had apparently come from absolutely nowhere. She waved her arm above her head, bouncing excitedly. This bouncing immediately and completely distracted Luz, who gaped at her as Jean skipped up the incline - awkwardly, but she did manage it. The dirt scuffed away under her feet as she came up to the edge of the crater, then held out what was in her palm - literally at the exact second a hovercycle screamed out of the sky and Jeanette hopped off of it.

"You said it wouldn't go boom!" she said, accusatory.

"I said it shouldn't go boom," Jean corrected her quasi-sister.

"IT WENT BOOM!" Jeanette flung her arms wide. "That was NUCLEAR!"

"Pseudo-nuclear," Jean said.

"Still nuclear!" Jeannette scowled.

"Jeanette, wait," Aiden said, then waved the smoke that drifted around Jean's palm - revealing that Jean was holding a small chunk of slightly charred, silvery white metal the size of a small baby's skull. "...is that..."

"It sure is!" Jean said, beaming brightly. "Exactly 3.4 kilograms of pure lithium! With the only byproduct being a fifteen kiloton pseudo-nuclear explosion and the destruction of the entire lab! On the whole, a stunning success for nucleaosynthesis!"

"Yusss!" Luz pumped both of her fists.

"What a what a what? You're doing what now?" Jeanette asked.

"It's simple!" Eve said. "If we're going to head to the real world-"

"Wait, that's the plan!?" Jeanette asked.

"Weren't you paying attention during the debate?" Jean asked, scowling at her half-sister.

Aiden coughed. "Well, uh..." He coughed again. "She was...um...giving me a blowjob."

"Heh..." Jeanette smiled, happily.

"I tried to stop her," Aiden said, weakly.

"I didn't," Luz said, grinning and wiggling her eyebrows. She held her hand out, down low, which Jeanette slapped.

"Okay, fine, we'll just explain the whole plan again," Jean said, scowling at her half-sister.

"The audience thanks you," Kyute said, peeking over Jean's shoulder, giggling quietly as she whispered in Jean's ear. "Can you include some T&A in the summery? You know, to help with viewer retention."

"No!" Jean put her hands over her buttons, slapping the lust fairie's fingers away from them. She glared at Jeanette. "The basic idea is this: If this pocket universe is meant to contain the Chathurian, but the Chathruian is just Aiden, and Aiden is..." She paused. "A..."

"Sexy tentacle monster," Kyute said. "Great lay. Outstanding cunnilingus mastah. Rocking cock!"

"...cool dude!" Jean said, nodding as Kyute managed to sneakily undo one of her lower buttons, revealing just a bit of her tummy and her muscles and her tummymuscles. "So, there's no reason to stay here."

"Beyond the superpowers and immortality and great sex-" Kyute said.

"None of that matters," Aiden said, cutting her off. "There are literally billions of people that are living on Earth-Prime that don't even have enough water to drink or food to eat. And anything we do here is fake. Every scientific invention or magical spell, they're all just...holodeck fantasies." He shook his head. "But we have a collection of super-geniuses and profoundly motivated individuals, each of them shaped by their fictive origins into being the exact kind of people that the Earth desperately needs right now."

"The Earth needs me?" Kyute asked, her wings fluttering so she could float above Jean, cocking her head curiously.

"Twitch can always use another E-girl!" Luz said, cheerfully.

"Damn striaght," Kyute grinned. "I'm going to sell so much of my bathwater and panties to lonely nerds. Then-"

"Yes, yes," Jean said, shaking her head, waving her hand to try and get Kyute away from her head. "The important thing, though, is that we're going to arrive without any of our powers beyond the things that can physically exist. So, that'll mean strength in human norms, maybe slightly enhanced lifespans..." She ticked the possibilities off. "And...well, while intelligence is a lot more complex than just 'IQ number big', I can safely assume that we've got a diversity of mental faculties that are going to remain applicable even with the laws of physics."

Kyute frowned. "Will I be able to fly?"

"Scaling laws say no," Jean said.

Kyute pouted. "That's bullshit!"

"That's also why only people who want to go will go," Aiden said.

"Okay, that all makes sense. Except for that." Jeanette pointed at the chunk of metal in Jean's palm. "What the heck does that have to do with punching your way back to Earth-Prime?"

Luz giggled. "That's the most hilarious part!" she said, rubbing her palms together. "Our spells and super-gadgets won't work when we get there. But this is lithium!" She pointed at it. "It's a super rare metal that is needed for a bazillion high tech gizmos. Uh...like...batteries!" she paused. "And...other stuff."

"That's mostly it," Jean said. "But considering nearly everything requires a battery to work, that...that does cover a lot."

Luz nodded. "Right! So, we're going to make lithium by the megaton and bring it with us. And helium!"

"Helium?" Kyute's nose crinkled. "Why helium?"

"Earth only has a very limited amount," Aiden said. "And it's irreplaceable and vital to several pieces of technology. It's just so inexpensive for stupid reasons that people use it in balloons. We're going to be bringing in helium and lithium-"

"Uranium," Evening Glitter said, nodding.

"A wide spectrum of heavy metals," Dalann said, smiling. "All preprocessed and not integrated with the planetary ecology."

"And already mined!" Jean said, brightly. "So, we can cut the mining and processing out, that just leaves the manufacturing and transport costs - meaning we'll undercut a bunch of competitors and get super rich. Then we just need to reinvest that into certain..." She muttered under her breath. "...and then we, uh, do a few...somethingsomething..."

"Did you just say anticapitalist revolutionary movements?" Jeanette asked, narrowing her eyes.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Aiden said, chuckling.

"AHA!" A voice burst from the nearby burnt shrubbery.

"AHHH!" Luz, Aiden, Eve, Jean, Jeanette and Kyute all screamed at the same time as a sideburned, highly singed looking man in his mid fifties bust from the underbrush. He stumbled, wobbily, towards them, arms spread wide.

"At last! Communists!"

"Jesus Christ, Harry!" Aiden said. "Stop doing that!"

***

Camilla Notceda and Ada the Bat Lady both beamed at Aiden as he and Luz stepped through the front door of their shared apartment.

Camilla was a bit like Luz, if Luz had been allowed to grow out rather than up. She was curvacious where her daughter was petite, and since she was nearly the same height (apparently, Luz had hit a growth spurt before she had hit eighteen), the curves went quite a bit further than they might have. She wore glasses, her hair in a cute little bun, and was currently dressed in her 'post work' outfit: A nice white T-shirt and jeans that let her bustle around in comfort. Ada, meanwhile, was her very same poofy haired, GILF looking self, though she had slipped from her red dress and into something infinitely less flattering and more comfortable - floofy sandals and a frumpy T-shirt and skirt combo.

"Good afternoon, Aiden," Camilla said in Spanish, sweeping her arms around him and hugging tightly. "We heard that the test went well."

"We felt the test going well," Ada said, grinning. "I think half of downtown has to replace their windows. Good work, kiddo." She punched Luz's shoulder, who blushed, giggled, and grinned.

"T-The, uh, the next few kilograms of lithium will hopefully not explode so much," Luz said, nodding. "Since, I mean, if we have to rebuild the same system each time, it'd be soooo much woooork."

"And since when has my daughter been afraid of work?" Camilla asked, her hands going to her hips as she frowned at Luz. Luz wobbled her arms.

"But that's work for cool stuff. Like magic! Or c...cool stuff!" Luz said.

"Kid's got a point," Ada said, ruffling Luz's hair. She grinned. "So, what brings you two here? Just a family dinner, or does Aiden want to complete the hat trick."

"Ada!" Camilla said, frowning at her. "Aiden is not like that! He's a sweet boy."

Ada covered her grin with a sip from a coffee cup she summoned from nowhere with a shimmer of magic. "Yeah, he is," she said as Aiden blushed and felt gears grinding between his ears. One gear was labeled: This woman has sucked me off. The other was labeled: Holy shit Luz's biomom is hot. Camilla might not have been quite as attractive as she was if she hadn't also been a preposterously good mom - one tiny bit of evidence being that she wore two pins: One decorated with the purple, pink and blue colors of the bisexual pride flag and the other with the red, black and blue of the polyamorous pride flag. The other being the delicious smell of even yummier food that practically dragged Aiden forward as if he had been looped around by a lasso.

"Family dinner and stealing Mom Ada's magic door key and definitely no other ulterior motives," Luz said, cheerfully. Camilla chuckled, shaking her head.

"Oh Luz," she said, ruffling her daughter's hair, then turned. "Come on, I have some carne asada on the stove."

As she walked in, Luz pointed at her own mom's ass, mouthing the word 'dat ass' at Aiden, before winking at him, then giving him a pair of thumbs up. "Still trying to get your boyfriend to bang my wife?" Ada asked, drinking from her coffee cup.

"Whaaaat?" Luz asked.

"You're really not subtle," Ada said, shaking her head.

"Really not," the third member of the Notceda household said, peeking his skull-coated head from the inside of Ada's massive mane of wild white hair. The Ruler in Waiting was a kind of...small...demony dog thing that Luz had described as 'oh, you know, a guy' when Aiden had first met him. "Like, even I can tell."

"Pshawww!" Luz waved her hands, making a scornful face. "You two are crazy. Ha ha!"

Aiden grinned. "You know that that would involve tentacles, right? Would Camilla even be into tentacles?"

"Y-mpph!" Ruler said, his voice cutting off as Ada clapped her free hand over his muzzle.

"Well, come on in. And tell me about your plans for my backdoor," Ada said, then gigglesnorted. "Heh. Backdoor."

"Have I mentioned I see where you get it from?" Aiden said, shaking his head as he followed after Ada and Ruler in Waiting, Luz walking beside him. She giggled and blushed, leaning in close, her voice a soft whisper.

"I know, I know. You don't have to bang every cutie in the world while I watch-"

"You'd watch?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah." Luz paused. "Is that weird?"

"It's, like, ten percent incesty," Aiden whispered.

"I mean..." Luz spread her hands. "Is it really incest if its two girls?"

"Yes!" Aiden said, laughing. "You big pervo." He bumped his hip against her hip.

Luz giggled.

Together, the two of them entered into the kitchen, where Camilla stirred the meat that was simmering in a big pot, humming as she pinched some spices into it, sniffing the air to double check how it was going, and then nodded and set the lid on the top. Ada took her seat at the kitchen table and put her feet up as she sipped her cup, her free hand twirling a single finger to create magical effects around the kitchen - hovering dishes around, making a knife begin to chop veggies under its own power and, from Camilla's squeak, groping the other woman's butt.

"Ada!" she scolded.

"Heh," Ada said, then sighed. "So, Luz, what did you want my thing for? I thought the last time you used it, it turned your boyfriend blue." She paused. "Why are you a normal human skin color now?"

"I figured out how to control it," Aiden said, holding up his hand. He focused, flexed, then yelped as his fingers grew long black tentacles, his skin turning midnight black and rubbey. An eyeball opened on his palm. He focused and shifted back to normal skin color. "Mostly!"

"Dang," Ruler in Waiting said, while Ada blinked at him.

"Tentacles, you said?" she said, quietly. Thoughtfully.

"Did you say tentacles?" Camilla asked, walking over and taking off her oven mitts at the same time. Then, with a gasp. "Oh! Did Luz get to meet an octopus? You've always said you've wanted to be friends with an octopus."

"Heh, yeah, uh..." Luz's face started to flush as she bit down on her lower lip, sitting down and grabbing the front of her chair, allowing her to swing her legs playfully. "I, uh, guess you could say I made...good...friends with...an octopus."

Camilla blinked. Then, smiling indulgently, she leaned over. "Was this octopus named Aiden by any chance?" She asked, innocently enough that Luz barely seemed to register the full meaning of the sentence.

"Mayyybe!"

Camilla shook her head. "I don't even want to know."

"You sure about that?" Ada asked, chuckling.

"Ada!" Camilla huffed. "That's my daughter's boyfriend you're talking about."

"And we're-"

"Yes, yes, yes, whatever!" Camilla snapped her fingers. "This for the stupid builders of this silly universe and their dumb plans." She smiled.

***

"Aiden! Aiden! Si! Si! SI! SI!" Camilla Notceda moaned in pure bliss, her knees crooked above her shoulders, her body compressed into the bed by the weight of Aiden as he pinned her arms above her head. Her knees almost bumped against her deliciously soft and full breasts as her whole body jiggled and rocked with every single powerful thrust that Aiden laid into her, his long, thick, midnight black cock glistening with her juices as his black balls clapped against her ass. Aiden growled quietly, the many eyes on his chest opened and watching the lewd, perfect view of Camilla's body.

"You like that?" he crooned.

"Oh god, I feel like my brains are being fucked right out of me - ah! I haven't had a cock like this since...ah...since...ever!" She groaned, her back arching as her sex tightened on him like a silken fist. Aiden chuckled, then leaned forward. His teeth, sharper than usual, teased the full hard nub of her nipple, tugging gently on her, drawing forth an eager, mewling moan, while Aiden's back rippled and his tentacles swept out into the air, twitching and writhing behind him.

Camilla gasped, her eyes wide as saucers as eh looked at those tentacles - then she screamed again as he used his lips to suck on her nipple. She flung her head to the side.

The door to the room oepned and Luz stepped in. "Hey, Mom, wa-WHOA!"

"Honey!" Camilla jerked up, her sex tightening on Aiden's cock as she tried to sit up, push him aside, and grab for a blanket all at the same time. "I can expla-aaiinn!" She moaned, trembling, as one of Aiden's special features buzzed against her clit. Said special feature was a second nub, a kind of...smaller, secondary cock, which existed purely to vibrate against Camilla's clitty.

"Explain what?" Ada asked, then stepped to the door, her eyes widening as she saw the lewd scene before her. Camilla blushed. Hard. Aiden cupped his hand onto her back, then swung around. She gasped out another soft mewl as she bounced on his lap, his rump resting on the bed as he began to casually thrust up into her, literally juggling the curvaceous Latina MILF against his cock. Aiden grinned confidently.

"Camilla just wanted to discuss the finer points of the dimensional hop. One thing led to another and..." Aiden shrugged one shoulder. Luz buzzed in place. Ada grinned, wickedly.

"You naughty girl, you," she said.

"I'm sorry, he's just...ahh!" Camilla moaned.

"Not you," Ada said. "You guided me off for a quick question at this exact right time, Luz. You sneaky so and so." She poked Luz's shoulder, playfully, while clearly appreciating Camilla's brown rump jiggling with every bounce.

12