In Time Ch. 07

Story Info
Mae becomes Jack's pet.
6.2k words
4.72
11.6k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

Waking to the morning light, Mae felt a possessive arm around her waist, weighing her down. Even in his sleep, Jack's hold on her stayed firm, yet gentle. Heart beating rapidly, Mae truly began to succumb to the fear she had been so diligently avoiding. Masking it in anger, sadness or loathing had almost worked.

Now, there was no going back. She didn't realize the depth of her fear, until yesterday, when her mind shut down and her body automatically obeyed him. Yesterday proved that he could do anything-or have anyone do anything to her-and she could only try to resist. Jack scared her. Mae also scared herself. How could she want his comforting touch? How did he make her feel so fearful and yet so secure?

Before, Mae's hope and determination to become free safeguarded her from most of her feelings of fear. All of the will she had felt completely drained from her. An empty, depleted shell its only remains.

It took so much pain for Mae to realize this final conclusion. Foolishly she fought him again and again. All along he held every power over her. Ultimately she was Jack's now. Had he not proved that to her over and over?

Mae felt heavy, as if even moving a single finger would take every ounce of her strength. Jack's arms brought her closer against his chest.

"Good morning sweet girl." Jack said and kissed the back of her head.

When Mae didn't respond Jack flipped Mae onto her back and held her wrists above her head, as his knee rested between her thighs. Wearily, Mae looked up at him, and then immediately let her eyes fall.

"Good morning, sir."

Smiling down at her Jack leaned down and kissed Mae. While one hand still held her wrists, Jack's other hand crept under her shirt. Squeezing one breast, Jack's knee began pressing firm between her thighs.

"Keep your hands here or I'll bind them." Jack said as he released Mae's hands and used his now free hand to remove Mae's sleep shorts. Mae didn't move her arms, and neither helped nor hindered the removal of her shorts. Freeing his ready cock, Jack wasted no preamble and quickly slid it into Mae.

"You're being such a good girl Mae." Jack groaned as he gripped her hips as he began to build up speed. The words made her feel dirty by how much they comforted her. As long as she was good she wouldn't get punished right? Finishing inside of Mae, Jack bent down, gave her another kiss, before standing up, and exiting the room.

"You can put your arms back down now Mae." Jack mused at her, as he came in the room seeing that she hadn't moved an inch. Laying her arms down, Mae brought the sheet up to her chin. Sitting next to Mae on the bed, Jack stroked her hair as he spoke.

"I've put the outfit I want you to wear today on your bed. I'm going to take a shower and I expect you to be ready by the time I come out. Okay?"

Grabbing her chin when she didn't respond Jack said, "Answer me."

"Yes, sir."

"Next time I have to prompt you for a response there will be a consequence, understood?"

"Yes, sir." Consequence meant punishment, and Mae did not want to receive any more of those. As Jack went into his bathroom, Mae tried to move, but her brain and body didn't seem to have enough power today. Eyelids becoming heavy, as Mae lay there, she eventually drifted off to sleep again.

Once Mae woke again, she felt disoriented as the light had extremely shifted. Jack sat in the corner and stood up upon noticing her awake. Mae flinched as Jack made his way over to her.

Beginning to cry, Mae knew his plan, but didn't even have the strength to move away from him. "Please sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. Please don't punish me sir."

Jack had a fierce look, which silenced Mae, but she continued to sniffle and violently shake.

"Mae you have a fever. I'm not going to punish you. Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" While Mae expected the accusatory tone, she didn't expect those words. Relief flooded her, and she just shook her head as tears stung her eyes.

Holding out a glass of water to Mae's lips he beckoned her to drink. Managing a small sip, Mae shook her head when Jack urged her to drink more.

"Come on Mae, we need to bring the fever down. Drink some more sweetheart. Be a good girl for me." Finishing the glass, Jack then had her swallow a tablespoon of flu medicine. Bringing toast Jack tried to feed it to Mae, she only shook her head.

"I can't Jack. I can't."

"I promise you'll feel so much better if you do Mae. I promise. Just a few little bites okay?"

It took everything in her, but Mae managed a few bites of the toast, and Jack was right, she did feel a bit better. Taking her temperature, Jack looked genuinely relieved to see that it had gone down.

"Mae you need to tell me when you're not feeling well. Do you know how worried I was? I need you to communicate with me okay?"

"Yes, sir."

Even though her fever had broke, Jack kept Mae in bed for the next few days. Only allowing her to leave the bed to use the bathroom. Jack promised if she tried to leave the bed he would tie her to it in order to keep her there. Thankfully Jack had a TV in his bedroom so Mae could stave off boredom with Netflix.

Occasionally Mae wondered that if she knew anything about technology, she might be able to send a message with just the TV, or at least disable the locks on the doors. Remembering any of her numerous punishments quickly dispelled those thoughts.

"Alright, you've stayed in bed long enough lazy bones. The outfit I want you to wear is on your bed. I'll meet you in the kitchen for breakfast." Jack said the morning after the fourth day Mae had been in bed. She had tried to convince Jack she felt better yesterday, but he demanded she stayed in bed. Now, Mae jumped at the opportunity to leave the room.

"Yes, sir." Mae said as she went to the room. On her bed Jack had laid out a short blue sundress. Eyeing it suspiciously, Mae grabbed it and stuffed it under her mattress. Looking in the closet Mae grabbed anything remotely revealing and had them join the sundress under the mattress. Quickly, Mae dressed in jeans and a baggy t-shirt.

When Mae strode into the room, she tried to make a bee line for her chair, but he noticed too quickly.

"Stop. What exactly are you wearing?"

"Clothes, sir." Mae smirked at him as she turned around.

"Did I not tell you to wear what I put on your bed for you? Are you wanting a punishment already?"

"No, sir. You just said you put what you wanted me to wear on the bed. You never told me that I had to wear it."

"Oh very clever little girl. Alright, I won't punish you, but go and change into what I put on the bed for you to wear."

"But I'm already dressed, Sir." Mae said thoughtfully, but at Jack's look quickly corrected.

"Yes, sir." Sighing and rolling her eyes once she knew he couldn't see her, Mae went and retrieved the dress from underneath her mattress and changed into it. The hem barely covered her ass, and revealed most of her chest. She had bought it for herself, and generally liked the dress. The fact that she was trapped with her kidnapper, and he picked it out for her, is what made her feel uncomfortable in it.

"Ah, much better." Jack said as Mae wandered back into the room. "Wait, I need to check one thing." Jack embraced Mae and lifted up the dress. Snapping the waistline of her underwear, Jack tsked.

"I don't believe I set any panties out for you. Remove them please, and I'll hold them for safe keeping." Mae hesitated and then slipped off her underwear, giving all sorts of names to Jack in her head.

Jack had prepared egg sandwiches for them both and placed them on the table at their respective seats.

"Now you have a choice Mae, you can either eat at my feet, or at this chair next to me." Jack said gesturing to the chair. Strolling over, the chair clearly an easy winner, Mae stopped as she noticed a dildo attached to the chair.

"Do you need assistance?" Jack questioned and Mae shot him a death glare. After deciding which would be worse, Mae knelt to the ground beside Jack. Stroking her head Jack placed her plate upon the ground. It infuriated Mae knowing how much Jack was enjoying himself and how much power he held over her. Mae reached for the sandwich with her hands, but Jack grabbed her hair, pulling her back.

"When you eat at the floor next to me, you are my pet. Pet's do not use their hands. Do you need me to bind them so you don't forget?"

"No, sir." Mae said, hatred rolling off her back. Fear of him kept her from outright disobeying him. Although Mae had gone down a depressive spiral where trying to be free of Jack was pointless, she knew she couldn't give up completely. Maybe all she had to do was go back to her original plan. Gain Jack's trust. It would be a longer road now, but she would try to obey him. If not out of her new oppressive fear, then ultimately for herself.

Clumsily, Mae ate the egg sandwich. Eating his own sandwich, Jack continued to stroke and pet Mae. Each time Jack's hand came down Mae braced herself. It's not that she worried he may strike her, she didn't think he would, but he could. Jack had proven himself completely unpredictable, which was somehow scarier than if he constantly struck her. At least then Mae would know what to expect.

Mae couldn't keep up with his hot and cold act. One minute Jack is worried about her, the next he has her eating on the ground.

"How would you feel if I took you outside today sweet girl?" Jack asked as he stroked her head.

Looking up at Jack, Mae couldn't believe him. Staring, she waited for him laugh it off as a joke. When he didn't laugh, and only raised his eyebrows, Mae's heart jumped to her throat.

"What's the catch sir?" Mae asked softly, afraid her question would make Jack mad, but afraid enough of the catch to ask about it.

"You're learning!" Jack said after a big laugh. "I have some work I need to get done today. I'd like you to be my cock warmer until I get it done. Then I'll take you on a walk outside."

"So you're asking me now?"

"Watch your tone." Jack scolded. "I thought I'd give you the option, but if you'd prefer to stay inside-"

"On a walk outside sir? I'd be fully clothed? Would I be bound?"

"Well you're giving me all sorts of fun ideas, but before you get any, you will be on a leash. The entire time. I'm not going to have you outside free rein."

"Of course not, sir. But other than the leash, sir?"

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise, but in the spirit of being transparent, I do plan on binding your hands with paws."

"Paws?"

"Stay." Jack said as he got up from the table and walked away. When he came back he carried what looked like two small boxing gloves. Sitting back in his chair, Jack smiled down at Mae.

"Give me your hand Mae."

"I'm sorry I asked." Hesitantly Mae held her hand for him. Taking her hand in his, Jack put on the glove, and secured it with a special key.

"Good girl, now give me the next one." Backing away Mae began to struggle with the mitt already on one of her hands.

"I haven't agreed to go outside yet."

"I haven't agreed to take you outside yet little girl. You chose to be my pet when you knelt and ate your breakfast on the floor this morning. That was your decision. Now you decide if you go outside based on how you behave."

"Some choice! You didn't tell me that! Fuck you!" As soon as the words left her mouth Mae slapped her hand against her lips. Jack stood up and Mae backed away.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry." Mae cried as she felt her heart hammering in her chest. Kneeling all the way to the floor and resting her forehead on the ground, Mae held her other hand to Jack.

After a moment Mae felt Jack grip her arm and secure the other glove on.

"I brought up going outside to instill some happiness and obedience in you, and all I get is a brat, and a very bad girl. Perhaps you're not ready to go outside yet."

When Mae only answered with her body shaking, Jack picked her up and lay her over his lap as he sat back down. Running his hand down her back Jack tried to soothe her.

"It's okay Mae. I know you can be a good girl. I'll let you choose this time. Soap in your mouth or a spanking?"

Considering her options, Mae could only remember the horrid soap in her mouth and did not want to experience that ever again. Not that she looked forward to a spanking either.

"A... spanking sir."

"I'm going to give you ten swats. You'll count each one, and then we'll start over okay?"

"Yes, sir." Mae said.

Lifting Mae's skirt, Jack placed a hand on her bare ass.

"Why are you being punished Mae?"

"For swearing-" Interrupted by a hard slap on her ass, Mae gasped.

"One."

Immediately after Mae got out the word another slap came hard on her ass.

"Two."

"What else are you being punished for?" Jack said and finished his sentence with another resounding slap.

"Three. For talking back sir." Landing two quick and hard slaps on Mae's ass, Jack secured Mae's legs as they started to kick.

"Four. Five." Mae felt her ass already stinging with pain, but she also noticed Jack's strikes weren't as hard as they had been in the past.

"I hope you know I'm going easy on you. Only because you apologized right away. Next time, whether you apologize or not, I will not be lenient." Jack said as he rained down the remaining strikes and Mae counted.

Mae did realize ten strokes was not a bad punishment, and she wondered why Jack decided to go easy on her.

By the end, Mae's ass burned. Without prompting she knew what came next.

"I'm sorry for swearing and being a brat. Thank you for punishing me sir."

"Good girl. You took your punishment well." Jack stroked Mae's head and stood her up. "Now I'm going to get cream to help relieve some of the heat, go lay down on the couch."

"Yes, sir." As Jack left the room, Mae went and lay face down on the couch. Squeezing a pillow underneath her, Mae let out a sigh as Jack spread the cream over her ass.

"Thank you, sir." The words came out so naturally that only after she said them she regretted it. What was Jack doing to her?

A familiar sensation pulled her from her thoughts. Trying to get up, Mae did her best to move her ass away from Jack.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhhhh. You're such a good girl. Keep being a good girl." Accepting her fate, Mae allowed Jack to slowly insert the lubed butt plug inside of her. Struggling would only get her back in trouble.

"Good girl. Look at how cute you look." Jack said as he finished inserting the plug in.

Widening her eyes, Mae stared at the long furry tail coming out of her ass. Many thoughts ran through Mae's brain, mostly about how much of a freak Jack was.

"Maybe I can get you to chase it." Jack smiled as he pulled slightly on the tail, making Mae's stomach do somersaults.

"What do you think Mae?"

"You don't want to know what I think, sir." Mae said.

"Well, I think you're definitely looking the part, just one more finishing touch. Come kneel in front of me." Jack said as he stood up.

Closing her eyes, so she wouldn't roll them, Mae knelt in front of Jack.

"Here you are." Jack smiled as he placed kitten ears on Mae's head. "Good, good girl." Attaching Mae's leash, Jack tugged, signaling for her to follow. As Mae stood to follow, Jack turned around.

"Little pets walk around on all fours, don't they?" Jack said.

After staring at Jack for a moment, Mae took a deep breath in, let every snide remark die in her brain, and knelt back down to the floor. Leading Mae into his office Jack stopped next to a cage.

"I'm letting you make so many choices today you lucky girl. In the cage? Or under my desk as my cock warmer? Remember, with the second option you get to go outside."

Two more options that mostly horrified Mae. At least with the second she would be able to go outside. Something she thought was no longer on the table.

"I'll go under the desk sir."

Grinning, Jack led Mae under the desk where a large pet bed awaited her. Holding up the ring gag Jack said, "Beg."

"Beg?" Mae questioned.

"Beg me to let you hold my cock in that needy little mouth of yours."

Mae would have laughed if she didn't want to scream. After a moment, Mae managed, "Please Sir... Please let me... hold your cock... in my mouth."

"Hmmmm, not nearly good enough. Beg like the little whore you are."

Balling her hands into fists, well as much as the gloves would allow, Mae tried again.

"Oh, please, sir. Please sir, let me hold your cock in my needy little mouth. I need it please, please, please sir."

"Better. Less sarcastic next time. Now open wide." Mae opened her mouth as Jack fitted on the ring gag. Taking out his cock, he eased it into Mae's mouth.

"Now that's a beautiful site." Jack said as he pet her head. With a ring gag and cock in her mouth, Mae began to drool down her chin and onto her breasts. Anytime she tried to keep herself from drooling, by sucking and swallowing, Jack would look down, call her naughty, and pinch her nipple through her dress.

"Right now you're just holding it for me, no funny business. But it's good to know you're eager. Now stop distracting me, I'm trying to work." Jack would say, infuriating Mae.

Mae could hear rather then see Jack working. Longingly, Mae wished to be alone with the computer on which he incessantly typed. Heart stopping, Mae's body went still when she heard Jack's phone ring and him answer it. Until now, there had been no sign of a phone. After the shock passed, Mae tried to move away from Jack's cock, but he merely tugged the leash to keep her mouth closed around it.

Abandoning trying to move away from his cock, Mae let out as much noise as she could while both the ring gag and his cock obstructed her. Jack's erection grew inside of Mae's mouth. Holding the back of Mae's head, Jack pushed Mae down onto his erection, making her gag around him. Gripping her hair he brought her up and down his shaft. Finishing the phone call, Jack hung up.

"Good effort my little cock sucker." Jack said and released inside Mae. Loosening his grip on Mae after he went limp once more, Jack stroked her head.

"Almost done, and then we'll go outside pet."

Of course this would be where Jack locked up all of his technology, and why it was off limits to Mae. If only she could manage prying his phone away from him. Or, sending a message via email, anything really, to communicate. Unless she called 911, she had no way of communicating where Jack had Mae, as she had no clear idea herself. At least people would be looking for her though.

Finally, Jack removed his cock from Mae's mouth, and returned it to his pants. Removing the ring gag, Jack led Mae out of his office. While she tried to massage her mouth with her gloves still on.

"Are you ready to go outside sweet girl?"

"Yes, sir." Mae nodded fervently.

"Good. You can stand up now."

Stretching her legs, and rubbing out her knees, Mae stood up.

"I don't think I need to tell you to behave. However, I think it's worth reiterating that if you are a good girl you will receive an award and if you're a bad girl you will be punished. Severely. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Unlocking the door, Jack opened it for her and led her outside.

The air had a noticeable crispness to it, but wasn't uncomfortable as the sun shown down through the leaves. Inhaling deeply, Mae smiled as fresh air filled her lungs.

Snapping back to reality as Jack tugged her leash, Mae followed where he led her. They came to a giant oak tree where a picnic had been set up, and ready for them.

"I thought you'd never want to have a picnic again after last time." Mae said amazed. Adding, "Sir," at Jack's look.

"Yes, well, I am hoping this can be a redo of that day. For both our sake."

"Yes, sir."

"I also had any large rocks in the area removed to be sure." Jack said winking at her.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers
12