In Town for a Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

Then I heard the old floor above me creak as someone moved about. Okay, maybe she wasn't a wet dream. I looked about and saw a door on the far side of the garage. When I pushed on the door, it opened with the creak one would expect in a hundred and fifty year old building. There was small square landing built with old pine boards and a set of narrow, steep, stairs that led through the gloom towards a faint light source above. The stair treads were old, made of the same ancient pine as the landing. They were cupped and worn from more than a century and a half of use.

I could still hear someone moving about upstairs. It had to be Flo. "But who is Flo?" I asked myself. My mother had jokingly suggested that I had met my great grandmother's ghost, but I was not a believer in ghosts, especially ghosts with the substance Flo had seemed to have when she had been sucking my cock the night before. But, still . . . the match between the woman I had met as Flo and my mother's description of the young woman whose wedding pictures she had seen so many years ago was uncanny.

The floor above creaked again. "No, it can't be," I told myself. "I don't believe in ghosts. Flo is just a family member who doesn't know or doesn't care about the old story about Flo the slut."

My confidence restored, I began to walk up the stairs. Naturally they creaked and groaned, announcing my presence well before I got to the floor above. I pushed another door open that let me into the room. It creaked, just like every other door on the property. This was not a place for sneaking around.

The room I entered was large and brightly lit with daylight streaming through several windows. The windows were fogged with age, so no one could really see through them, but they let plenty of light in. I had expected an empty space, but it was furnished with a number of pieces of late nineteenth century furniture, including a double bed and, most importantly, a couch on which Flo was reclining. She was naked beneath a long flowing gown. Made of a gossamer material, it was a garment that covered everything and concealed nothing. My god! She was even more beautiful than I had had found her to be the night before.

"You made it," she said with a smile that lit up the room. "I was afraid you might not show up."

"After last night . . . why wouldn't I show-up?"

"I was afraid that all those stories your mother had told you about the evil Flo and her suggestion that I was a ghost would . . ." She paused and twirled a lock of her long strawberry blonde hair around a finger. "Well, I was just afraid she might just have scared you off."

How does she know what my mother told me, I wondered? We were alone on the porch.

Ignoring my uncertainty, I asked, "So are those stories true?"

"You mean about Great Grandma Lucinda?"

"Yes." I said. "And about Great Grandma Flo?"

She sat up and crossed her long legs. The gown, which appeared to be fastened only at the neck, split and fell to each side of her legs. Oh god, what sexy legs! I could feel my cock growing beneath my Levis.

She tipped her head slightly to one side, thinking about my question. After a moment's thought, she said, "Yeah, mostly. There's more though, that she didn't tell you because she never knew it." She patted the couch next to her, inviting me to join her.

"And how do you know so much about Lucinda, or should I say Flo?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" she asked. "Why don't you just come over here and sit down. I can teach you a lot more interesting things than just confirming a lot of old family gossip about your great grandmother." As she repeated her invitation Flo uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. The movement pulled her diaphanous gown even further apart so I could now see most of her breasts. It was mostly just lying beside her, fastened together only at her throat.

I took a step towards her and then I paused. "Just tell me," I said. "Are you Great Grandma Lucinda's ghost?"

"Hmmm," she said. "Everyone has a ghost, don't they?" She unhooked the single catch on her gown and let it fall off her shoulders. The sleeves seemed to just melt away from her arms. Now she was naked, with the gown lying behind her on the couch.

"But are you her ghost?" I asked, holding my ground. It was incredibly hard to stay focused on anything but Flo's stunning body, but I was doing my best.

"Come here and I'll answer your question," she said, patting the couch next to her again.

I stepped up to her crossed legs. Her foot was rubbing against my shin. Flo uncrossed her legs and put her feet on the floor on either side of my legs. I could see her pussy lips through her thin light colored pubic hair. They were swollen and glistening from arousal. "Come closer," she said. She reached forward and put her hands on my ass and pulled me another step closer. Her hands were warm on my ass.

"Not a ghost," I said to myself.

Now she was leaning forward, her face inches from my belt buckle. "Are you my . . ." I said as I tried to repeat my question.

"Shhhh." Flo brought her hands up and began to release my belt and the Levis beneath it. "I promise you that you won't care."

"But . . ."

Now she had released my cock from my pants and the boxers beneath them. It was every bit as hard as it had been the night before, sticking straight at her face as she stroked it lightly with both hands. She used one hand to pull her hair back and leaned forward, ignoring my protest, as she slurped my cock into to her mouth.

Oh fuck! That felt soooo good! She just kept sucking me further and further into her mouth until I felt the end of my cock hit the back of her mouth. Then she adjusted her head in a way she clearly had done many times before, and I felt my prick slide down her warm wet throat. Oh god, I thought! She was right. I don't care.

Flo pulled her head back, sucking hard on my prick as she withdrew. There was a pop as she finally released the head. It bobbed up, brushing her nose as it went by. She looked up at me smiling. "See, I told you, you wouldn't care?"

I briefly asked myself how she knew I didn't care. Did she read minds? Do ghosts read minds? Then as she pulled my prick back down and began to suck it into her mouth, I decided that I really didn't care. I put my hands on the sides of her head, entwining my fingers into her thick, beautiful hair, and I began to fuck her face. I repeatedly pushed her face all the way up to the base of my prick as its head slithered down her cunt-like throat. Then I heard her say, "That's it fuck my face."

But she couldn't have said that because her mouth and throat were filled with my rigid cock. A voice in my head said, "She is a ghost," followed almost immediately by, "and she's right. You don't care." It was a male voice I didn't recognize. It wasn't my voice and it wasn't Flo's voice.

Now, I heard her voice in my head, "See, I told you wouldn't care. Now cum for me Cranston."

And so I did. I came and came and came. I still can't understand where it all came from, but I know where it went—straight down Flo's throat.

After she had milked the last drops of my climax from my cock, I collapsed next to her on the couch. Now she spoke aloud again. "See Cranston, I told you wouldn't care. You don't need to know these things, do you?"

"No, I guess not," I said with a gasp. But there was one little detail that I couldn't quite ignore. How the hell did she know my name was Cranston? Cranston was my middle name and I never told anyone about it.

We were silent for a minute or so and then she spoke up, "Cranston, I have a question. . . . Do you eat pussy?"

Learning to Eat Pussy

Oh fuck I thought. My great grandmother (my cousin???) wants to know if I eat pussy. She wants me to eat her!

I looked over at her and kind of mumbled, "Yes."

"Are you good at it?" She looked very serious.

"My old girlfriend seemed to like it," I said. "She didn't want to fuck, because she said she was saving herself, but she was happy to blow me and let me eat her."

Flo laughed. She had a beautiful laugh. "Who was she saving herself for?" she asked.

"Her fiancé," I said. "Her problem was that she didn't have a fiancé yet, but she still wanted to have sex with someone. I lived next door, so when no one was home we would go at each other—but just orally."

Flo laughed some more. "I bet she wasn't as good as me."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Not even close," I said.

"Don't let it go to your head. You probably weren't much better. Was she the one who taught you to eat pussy?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess so. Nobody really taught me."

"I thought so. Let me teach you now." She looked serious again.

"Okay. So what do I have to do?"

Flo smiled. "Well, first take the rest of your clothes off. You look kind of silly sitting there in a T-shirt with your jeans and boxers tangled up around your ankles and your shoes and socks still on. I like your half-hard cock though. Is it making a come-back?" As she finished, my cock, which was about halfway back to a hard-on, twitched and rolled to one side. "Oh my, yes, it is recovering," she said. "But you're not going to need it for a while. I've never met a man who can fuck and eat pussy at the same time, at least if there is only one woman involved."

While she talked, I stripped off my T-shirt and shoes and socks and shuffled off my Levis. Now I was as naked as Flo.

"That's better. Now you look like you're ready for your lesson."

"Here's the thing," she continued. "Eating pussy is about using your lips and tongue. Well, and your fingers, too. But even more important, it's about using your eyes and ears, and your brain."

I didn't respond. I just looked at her, but she could tell I wasn't following her.

"Listen," she said. "Why do you eat a woman's pussy?"

"To make her cum?" I said.

"Oh fuck," she said softly, shaking her head and obviously commenting on my ignorance. "There's a lot more to it than that. After all a girl can always just get a vibrator and get herself off with that—no man required. When you eat a woman out you want her to be emotionally involved. You want her to wish it would never end and you want her to know, absolutely know, that if you don't finish her off soon, she is just going to explode."

"Jeez," I said. "That's not what my old girl friend seemed to want. She just wanted my to get her off and then get out of the house before her parents came home."

Flo laughed. "Silly girl. Well, someday someone who really knows how to eat pussy is going to show her what she has been missing. It probably won't be her fiancé though, assuming she ever finds one. Fiancés just aren't good at sex in my experience. It takes a lover, a forbidden one, to really teach a woman about sex."

Now I was thinking about my mother's story about Flo and her husband Charles. "So your fiancé wasn't good at sex?" I asked.

Flo laughed. "He was fucking clueless. He didn't get any better once we got married either. I really don't think he liked sex."

"But his brother was better?"

"Ah, ah, ah! Don't go there. I told you we weren't going to talk about that."

"Okay, okay. So how do I eat your pussy and make you scream for more?"

"First you kiss me—on the lips. Here," she said pointing at her mouth. "We are going to start with basics."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth, very softly and chastely. No tongue. When I retreated and opened my eyes Flo was looking at me with her eyes wide.

"Oh my, you have talent. Your lips are soft. So like . . . so like someone I knew a long time ago." She licked her lips with just the tip of her tongue and said, "Again."

This time she leaned into me and initiated the kiss. It was a long one. She reached behind my head and pulled me toward her as she snaked her tongue into my mouth. There was nothing chaste about this kiss. It was long, it was wet, and it was sensual. When it finally ended we were both a little breathless.

Now it was my turn to stare wide eyed. "How . . .? How do I do that? That was fantastic."

"You just did," she responded. "Your tongue was being just as nasty as mine."

"Really? I wasn't even trying."

"I told you. You're a natural. Now you start the kiss."

I leaned forward and held her head in both of my hands. Her hair felt so soft. I started the kiss just like I had before, but this time after just a bit I let my tongue slide between my lips and then between hers. Just a little bit at first, but then as the passion of the kiss grew, my tongue became more aggressive, dueling with Flo's tongue, at times licking her teeth. She pulled back and began using her lips to nibble at my lips, sucking on them and pulling them into her mouth.

I dropped my hands to her shoulders and broke the kiss. But before she could do anything, I dropped my face to the base of her neck, pushing her hair out of the way as I approached. At first I just kissed the hollow spot where her throat met her shoulders. Then I brought my tongue back out and gently licked the spot, and finally I began to nibble the spot with my lips and then ever so lightly with my teeth.

I knew I must be doing something right. Flo was whimpering and tossing her head back, which enhanced my access to her throat. At the same time she had put her hands on my head and to keep me from stopping.

Eventually she pushed me away. After taking a deep gasp of breath and wiping tears from her eyes, she asked, "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know," I said. "I was experimenting. I guess it was a success."

"No shit! I thought you were going to drive me to an orgasm. Fuck, that was hot."

"Oh good. Let me try the other side. Maybe I can get you there."

"Not so fast, Cranston. What did I tell you about making love to a woman with your mouth?"

I gave her a blank look.

"I said to take your time. It's fine to get me all hot and bothered, but you want to keep me there, not tip me over right away. If you expect a woman to want to see you again, the slam-bam-thank-you-mam approach is not the right way to go about it."

"Oh, yeah. That's right. You did say that. So that means you don't want me to nibble on the other side of your neck?"

"Oh no. That's not what I said at all. I definitely want you to work on the other side of my neck, but pay attention to the affect you are having on me." Then she pulled my face into the other side of her neck for a repeat performance. I kept it up until she was crying out, nearly screaming, and then I pulled back and looked at her as she gasped for air.

"Did I get it right this time?"

"Oh fuck yes. Yes, yes, yes. You got it right."

I smiled. "Okay what's next?"

"Let's move to the bed."

I just sat and watched her walk naked across the room. So fucking beautiful and sexy. When she got to the bed she lay down on her side facing me with one leg stretched out and the other bent at the knee, her gleaming sex fully exposed.

I sat staring at her. Finally she said, "Cranston." When I didn't respond, she repeated, "Cranston, are you coming to bed with me?" Then she held out an arm and hand with the forefinger repeatedly curling in invitation. She took the arm back to her chest and cupped one of her large breasts, holding it out to me. "I want to teach you how to suck on my tits."

My pulse rate jumped. I had wanted to suck on her tits from the very first moment I met her. I rose from the chair and walked across the room to the bed, my once again fully erect cock bobbing as I walked.

When I got to the bed I stood in front of her, my cock jutting out obscenely. Flo reached out and gently stroked it, causing it to twitch. A drop of pre-cum emerged from the head of my cock. She pulled me forward and rubbed the slippery end of my prick on one of her nipples as she smiled up at me.

"That's not really what I wanted to teach you, but I couldn't resist."

"You're so bad, Flo."

"I know. That's what men have always liked about me."

She released her grip on my prick and said, "Lay down facing me here, so your face is just even with my tits."

I did as instructed, barely resisting the urge to begin mauling her boobs.

"No," she said. "This is about your tongue. We can work on fondling some other time." She was reading my mind again.

"Lean forward and use your tongue to trace a circle around the center of my tit."

"No. no. Start farther out. Ahhh. That's it. A nice wet circle. Ahhh. You have such a soft, warm tongue."

"Okay. That's it. Just keep it up, but on each trip around get a little closer to my areola and nipple."

I did as she asked and it wasn't long until I was lapping at her areola. She let me go around it a couple of times and then she spoke up. "Ahhhh, so fucking good. Now use your tongue to flick the nipple."

I did as she instructed.

"Ohhh yeah! But slowly at first. More of a caress. And let some more saliva get on it. I like it warm and wet. Then slowly increase the pace."

She threw her head back and moaned. When she looked back at me she said, "Oh yes that's so nice. Now pull the nipple into your mouth and suck on it."

Before I could follow her latest instruction, she rolled onto her back, pulling away from me. I rose to my knees, following her, and quickly captured the nipple with my lips. This was what I had wanted.

I felt her grab my hand. First she took my fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. When they were slippery with saliva she, she placed the fingers on the tip of her other breast. I got the hint. I basically did the same thing with my fingers on that tit that I had done with my mouth on the first one. First a slow swirling massage coming ever closer to the areola, then a soft fondle of the areola, and finally I began to softly pinch and tug on the nipple. Meanwhile I escalated my attack on the first nipple by beginning to softly nibble on it with my teeth.

At this point Flo was pretty much incoherent. Lots of noise, but no words that made sense. Her body was squirming and I looked briefly down and saw that her legs were lewdly spread, and she had the fingers of one hand pushed into her pussy. The other hand was holding my head firmly against the breast it was molesting.

"Don't let her cum!" I reminded myself or at least I heard it in my head. I wasn't sure whether I said it or Flo said it or maybe someone else. It didn't sound like Flo's voice. There seemed to be a lot of noise in my head. Everyone wanted to help. I pushed back against her shoulders with both hands and pulled my face away from her tits.

She cried out and pulled her hands away from her sex to push her hair away from her face. "You bastard! Why did you stop?"

"You told me to," I said.

"When? No woman in her right mind would tell you to stop what you were doing."

I ignored her complaint and leaned forward, tracing a trail from the bottom of her breasts down to her navel. I stuck my tongue in her navel and swirled it about. Then I pulled back and blew hard on her navel. The sound it made was obscene. Now I had her laughing.

"Keep going! Keep going! Don't stop at my navel for God's sake! You know what I want. I want you to eat my pussy. Oh fuck, I need it!"

I climbed across one of her legs so that I was on my knees between her legs. I leaned forward with my forearms resting on my thighs, my face a few inches from her pussy. Her hair, strawberry blonde like that on her head, was neatly trimmed but not shaved. It was thin and her swollen labia protruded through it gleaming with the juice that had seeped from her as we had frolicked. She was ripe for the taking, I thought.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded. "Finish what you've started!" She was using her hands to massage her tits and twist her nipples. Her legs were bent at the knees, her feet flat on the bed, and she was using them to lever her hips up in invitation to me.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers