In Trouble With The Principal

Story Info
Livia had to show the principal EXACTLY what happened.
2.3k words
4
26.5k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
997 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Livia and Ned snuck out to his car during the dance. Two seconds later. Ned had Livia's puffy tits out and his hand in her panties, fingering her blonde twat as she gave him a handjob. The faster she stroked, the faster he fingered.

Suddenly Ned's sperm jetted out, spraying across her belly and boobs. The nasty sight made Livia jolt up in climax. As her pussy convulsed, Ned yanked down her panties. His cock was still hard!

"No Ned, don't stick it in me. Not before marriage!" But he tried to shove his enraged cock into her exposed pussy. Liv's knee instinctively flew up, crushing his balls. Ned had to go to the hospital. "Oh shit."

****

The next day Principal Hank Harden ordered her to his office. All the girls called him Mr. Hard-on because of the large lump in his pants. Livia tiptoed in like a scared pussy cat...or a scared pussy.

Hank grinned, staring at Livia's red sweater. A sweater stretched ferociously tight over her Double-D tits. He stood before the fidgeting blonde with his lump in front of her face.

"Young lady you're in serious trouble. Ned's on crutches. If you don't want me to call the cops, you must tell me everything."

"THE COPS!? Oh, please no Mr. Hard-on...I mean Harden." She straightened her skirt. "Me and Ned...we were like kissing and stuff... I um, let him touch me. And I touched him."

"Call me Hank. Now young lady, exactly where did he touch you? And how? Tell me Livia!"

"Like um, here sir. And down there." She glanced at her chest and crotch.

"Did you like it? Or did you feel naughty?"

"I... I felt super naughty sir. But I kinda liked it too."

"Take my hand, show me precisely where he touched you." Liv shook her head. "Young lady, I'm trying to help you. Now show ME or show the COPS!"

Blushing red as her sweater, Livia moved his hand up to her sweater bumps. Hank squeezed them like fleshy balloons. "Is that all? Young lady you have fabulous breasts. I bet he wanted to suck them."

"Oh yes sir. Ned loves to suck my boobies. That night he pulled them out and sucked my nipples so hard I thought they'd pop off...." Livia whispered. "Then I let him take my blouse off. I'm sorry, sir. Is that bad?"

"No Livia, it's good to show your tits. Now show them to me. That's an order!" With fumbling fingers, the girl lifted off her red sweater, letting her chubby tits tumble into his eager hands. Hank cupped her naked boobs, making the nipples swell and harden.

Liv squirmed as Hank milked her nipples with his mouth. "Delicious. Did he touch under your clothes... touch your naked body down there?" She nodded. "That's very naughty. Take my hand, show me what he did."

"You...you want me to? Take off my panties?" Hank nodded, pulling her skirt down. "O-okay, sir." Liv peeled off her panties, biting her lip, revealing her peach fuzz pussy.

"Show me, Livia. Show me where else Naughty Ned touched you." With a trembling grasp, the girl placed his hand on her curly blonde pubes and glistening pink slit. "Is that where he touched you, Liv? Just there?"

"Um... he like, touched me lower sir?"

The principal slid his hand lower to the pink petals of Livia's opening. It dripped with feminine juices. "Oh young lady! You're trembling. Am I making you horny?"

"Yes sir? I can't help it? OH SIR?!" She gasped as his finger found her love button.

"Just how did he touch you here, Liv. Show me." Nervously the teen virgin placed his thumb against her buzzing clit, and his forefinger into her trembling slit.

"Yes, like that sir." Ned pushed his finger inside me. Way inside my hole... Oh-oh yes...just like that!" Liv panted as Hank fingered her pussy and clit while fondling her plump tits.

"Livia how did his fingering make you feel inside?"

"It burned sir... And it's burning now...like, like my...my poor pussy's on fire. And gosh... Oh Heavens, Mr. Harden that night... I got really horny... I said such awful nasty things."

"Nasty things? Wow." Hank's fingers played in her silky pussy folds. "What did you say? TELL ME!"

"I couldn't help myself. I said I'd fuck his brains out when we got married... and I'd suck his balls off for an engagement ring. And I yelled I was going to screw him all night the first time he shoved his cock in my cunt, on our wedding night."

"Sir, he got me so hot I... I couldn't stop yelling those wicked-wicked things."

"Dammit Livia, you're a VIRGIN COCK TEASE! That's a crime. How dare you torture a horny young man with promises of pussy and blow jobs. Ned might die of blue-balls. Did you at least give the poor guy a hand job?"

"Yes I did sir. Do you want me to show you?" Hank unzipped, releasing his manhood. Livia gripped his shaft, stroking it with her soft hands. Livia's eyes grew wide as the erection grew thicker and longer.

"Oh, Mr. Harden, what did I do to you? Gosh, you're thing is WAY bigger than Ned's... Um sir is... is this why they call your Mr. Hard-on?"

"Yes missy," he laughed. "Now keep stroking while I finger your hairy clam."

"DON'T CALL IT THAT!" Livia's pussy squirmed around Hank's finger as she pumped his long boner, watching the foreskin pull back and forth. "Sir, I did this until this weird white stuff shot out of his weenie."

"Excellent! Did you ever put his cock in your mouth, Livia? Did you ever suck off Ned's weenie?" The virgin squirmed as Hank tickled her throbbing clit and sucked her fat nipples.

"NO! No sir, that's super GROSS!" Livia stroked his cock faster.

"Sucking cock isn't gross, it's natural! Girls were made to suck cock! And Livia you need to suck mine, so it doesn't hurt you."

"WHAT? Hurt me how!?"

"You'll see. Now open your sweet mouth." Liv started to say no when Mr. Harden pushed his knob between her pink-lipstick lips. "Now suck it, lube it up real good."

Grabbing her blonde hair, Hank pulled it back and forth on his cock, face-fucking Livia while still fingering her twat. She sucked while twirling her tongue along his shaft.

"Sweetie, you look real pretty with a prick in your mouth. Now Livia, bob your head honey, take it in your throat." Like a good student, she gagged and bobbed her head. Suddenly Hank groaned as his prick spewed--flooding her mouth with cum!

"Uck!" Livia choked on her first-ever taste of sperm, gulping and swallowing fast as she could. More jism ran down her chin and boobs. She kept sucking until the damn thing quit spurting. After the last swallow, Livia pulled away panting, staring wide-eyed at his nasty, cum-glistening prick.

Hank grinned. "Wow, honey you're a natural cocksucker. Now let's finish you off." He stuck another finger in her dripping pussy and fingered faster.

"Oh sir... not TWO fingers... I've never had TWO fingers in me... ungh...oh my gawd... that feels so good."

Hank gobbled her tit meat. Livia moaned, humping her silky pussy against his hand. She was on the verge of climax when Hank moved between her naked thighs, spreading them wide.

She closed her eyes, gripping his arm. "Liv is this how he made you feel?"

"Oh...yes sir..." Livia panted beneath his digging fingers. "Oh gawd! OH GAWD!" Suddenly her body arched up in orgasm. Hank pulled out his fingers and pushed his cock into her virgin slit.

Lost in orgasmic bliss, Liv didn't notice his boner forcing its way into her convulsing cunt. "Oww..." She moaned when his prick punched through her hymen. His boner drove deep into her pussy just as her orgasm peaked.

Gripping her tits, Hank fucked her with short, fast strokes, keeping her climax rolling. Livia lay quivering and twitching below the man, her legs still splayed wide. Hank cupped her ass and plowed into the hot clasp of her juicy cunt-folds.

"Uh-uh...Ouch sir...Wh-what's happening to me?" She cried, staring up into Mr. Harden's big grin. "Ohh sir? What have you done? Your boner thing--it's inside me! Inside my girl hole. Oh nooo! You're fucking me!"

Livia tried to punch Hank, but he held her down. "Look you squirrelly-ass, cock teasing virgin. You need this--you need a good hard screwing!"

"Sir you took advantage of me! And you broke my cherry! You're worse than Ned." Livia tried to push him off. "Take it out. Pull your nasty prick out of me. Now!" Hank laughed and pushed deeper while kissing all over her face and neck. Livia melted under his kisses.

"Liv, it doesn't hurt much, does it? And you like the way it feels in you, don't you?" Hank's mouth milked her bouncing tits as his cock thrust deeper.

"Ungh... ugh... oh Mr. Harden... Isn't this wrong? I mean, you're the school principal. I don't think you should be like... screwing a student."

"No Livia I'm HELPING a student. Your virgin cunt begged for cock. You needed fucked before you went crazy. Now lift your legs so I can give your pussy a hard pounding."

"What? NO PUSSY POUNDING!" Hank forced her legs up and plunged his thick cock into Livia's hole, stretching her pink flesh. "Unh!" She grunted as heavy tits flopped in his face.

Trying to get away, Livia bucked up but accidentally fucked herself on Hank's boner. He lifted her ankles to her ears, and with a hard plunge, his cock slammed the bottom of her no-longer-virgin twat.

"OH GAWD... MR. HARD-ON... YOU'RE ALL THE WAY IN ME!!" Hank laughed as his cock pumped faster, with his balls slapping her ass. Reaching under Livia, he shoved a finger up her tiny anus.

Liv's eyes flew open. "Ouch! What are you doing to me! That's evil!" Mr. Harden kept fucking, and soon his boner found her g-spot and hammered it.

"Oh wow, I feel it. That burning in my pussy! Sir I can't help myself. Fuck me! You started this--Now fuck me hard dammit!" Livia threw her hips up, impaling her twat onto Hank's thrusting shaft as he fingered her asshole.

"You were ready, weren't you Liv? You wanted to be cock-hammered?" Hank fucked in rhythm with her hips. "You're going to cum, aren't you sweetie? Cum Livia. I'm gonna spew at the same time."

Hank grunted when his cock exploded. Livia squealed as her horny cunt clamped his shaft. "Sir, I feel it! Your cock shooting jism inside my pussy!" Their entwined bodies jolted together until Hank collapsed on her pillowy tits.

"Wow sir, I've seen Ned's cock spurt out cum... But I never thought a guy's cum would like... feel so good inside me." Liv looked up. "Sir, was I tight? Did you like it, my little pussy?"

"Yes Liv. Hot and tight. A fine piece of ass. You'll make a very fuckable wife."

"Thanks Mr. Hard-on. Let me kiss your cherry-poppers." Livia giggled and kissed his slimy cock and balls.

"Now on your hands and knees Liv." He rolled her over. "I want it that way."

"Sir, haven't you had enough? The girl whimpered but obeyed, kneeling on all fours. As Mr. Harden moved in behind her, she turned her head. "You're not going to like... stick it in my butt...are you? You're not going to fuck me that way? Sir that's like, sodomy."

"Livia, you need fully fucked. What if your husband wakes up with a woody, and wants anal sex? Are you going to deny him? Or will you be a good wife and give him the pleasure of screwing your sweet little ass?"

Livia whispered, "A good, assfucked wife."

"That's correct, now hold still. All you anal virgins stiffened up too much." Mr. Harden forced open her ass-cheeks and rammed his stiff prick into the rubbery grip of her anus.

"OWWW! No! Oh gawd." Liv yelled. Feeling him impale her tender anus. "Stop sir, oh please... your ripping my asshole!"

Hank fucked her with long cock-thrusts, his balls slapping against her cunt lips. "Mmm, so tight! I thought your cunt was tight! But Livia your butthole's even better."

"It...it is?" Livia whimpered and squirmed. "Take it out now. Please!"

"No, you know the cock rules. Not done until it cums!" Hank fingered her pussy as he reamed her rump. She felt her anal ring gripping his thick cock. Soon Liv's whimpering turned into giggling, and she pumped her ass on his fuck-stick.

"Oh sir... this is so nasty, but don't stop...Don't stop!" Livia's boobs bounced around as the man furiously hammered his prick into her tiny asshole.

"Wow girl, your big tits are luscious, and your butt is irresistible. Now, lower your shoulders. I wanna cum deep in your anal tunnel."

"Oh, yes sir. Fuck me. Screw me anyway you want." Liv gasped as she pushed her ravaged anus back on his tool... just as it spewed. Her asshole instinctively tightened.

"That's it Liv, milk my cock." Hank fucked her ass through the last spasm. And kissed her cheek as his cock popped out of her asshole. "Was it good for you too, Liv?"

"Oh yes sir... I'm so glad it was you... I'm glad you took my cherries instead of Ned." Livia rubbed her reamed-out anus and stared up. "Is it over sir, have you had enough? Are you done fucking and sodomizing me?"

"Yes sweetie, for today." Hank helped Livia to her feet, giving her puffy tits a suck.

Livia's knees wobbled as she wiped out her holes and dressed. "Mr. Hard-on I bet you've broken a lot of cherries? Are you going to teach me more... sex stuff?"

"Yes Sweet-Twat, we'll continue your fuck lessons. Come to my office tomorrow."

"Thank you sir. I'll CUM to your office." Livia laughed. "And I'll bring my sister. She's another squirrelly virgin. And her pussy's so tight it squeaks when she pees... Gosh sir, can you help her?"

"Certainly, my dick will stop the squeak. Guaranteed!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
997 Followers