In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No! I'm not doing anything like- I told you not to change the subject!" I order her, like she'll listen.

" 'It's not going to lick itself, Yuri'," she mocks me, "Lorelei, have you even held the handle side of a whip before?"

I just narrow my eyes at her.

"Hey, it sounds like Master is back with your catgirl again," she says, leaning as if to look over towards the desk in the living room.

"She's not -my- catgirl, Lucy, I-" I turn to look around the corner, but by the time I glance back, Lucy is long gone, again.

Employing it as a distraction or not, Lucy is actually true to her word. I emerge from the kitchen and return to Yuri to find Master with her, in another barely-lingual conversation of hand gestures and broken sentences. From what I can piece together from the body language and Master's half of the verbal part is that Yuri is done, at least with her part. They both seem joyful and enthusiastic. I'm glad to see she's warming up to him. Bonding over what Lucy has called 'magic nerdery' seems to have done a lot of good for them.

"There you are, Lorelei," Master announces, "Perfect timing. Yuri has finished with her translation. We won't know if it has much value until she takes it home and Yuki gets a look, but she's still done us a great service, and I'd like to reward her."

"Reward? How so?" I tilt my head a little.

"She's pretty transparent about what she likes, even with the langauge barrier. I think she's earned a little elven attention for her hard work," Master steps behind the chair Yuri is sitting in, and rotates it to face me, "Be a dear and get to your knees, Lorelei."

I blush a little, and smile at his command. I never tire of hearing his very direct tone when he gives me orders. I obediently kneel in front of Yuri's chair, and even if she can't really understand us, she seems to be getting the idea of what's happening if the widening of her eyes is any indication. She gets an almost giddy look when I take ahold of her knees and gently push her thighs apart.

I make sure to put on a little bit of a show to titillate Master. I kiss up her thighs, jumping from one to the other, spreading them further apart as I inch closer to her pussy. I can see her getting antsy and fidgety, trying to move closer to my mouth and kneading her fingers like the kitten she is. Her intense expression makes me think I should stop and remind her to breathe. I'm not sure why she's so into me, but I'm certainly not above using that to my advantage, especially if it's for Master's benefit.

I grip her knees and push them even wider, almost enough to hurt a little, as I finally dive between her legs. I lock my lips to her, well, 'lips' and dive my tongue into her body. The reaction is instant, her hips bucking up against my mouth and her head thrashing around, little high pitched mewls of pleasure escaping her

She seems overwhelmed quickly, becoming a mess of pants and moans that can barely stay seated in her chair. I hold onto her tightly, and Master does his best to keep her in place as well, holding onto her shoulders while I assault her little pussy. I feel like I'm barely getting started when she reaches her limit, her body shaking and hips pumping as she cums on my tongue. I've not even had a chance to give her clit much attention, just my tongue inside her seems to set her off. These kitties have no discipline, though I can't blame that entirely on her. Lydia really should be taking a firmer hand with them. Honestly, Master should administer a good spanking to that woman to get her to get her pets in order. And I don't just say that because I'd like to see it. Not that I support human women getting hurt, but if a human man needs to do it to keep her in line, then he needs to do it.

I continue, because of course I do, it's not like Master has told me to stop. She gets extra squirmy as I keep licking her pussy, now extra sensitive. And then, as if he was reading my mind about what this kitty needed, Master unfastens his pants and brings his lovely cock out. He's swollen, but not fully hard yet, and I admit that my attentions to Yuri slow a little as I watching - I do love watching his big human cock become erect.

Yuri's attention follows my own eyes as my tongue slows, and she instantly tenses as she sees him readying for her. She gets that weird expression like she thinks his cock doesn't belong inside of her, growing and fading in response to my lips, which have now wrapped around her clit.

It's frustrating for a non-human girl like this to express trepidation at properly serving her human betters, especially with such a wonderful specimen like Master. We could be harsh with her, but I choose to take a softer approach. I take one of her hands in mine and clasp it tightly, and smile with my eyes up at her, trying to tell her that everything will be okay, and how much it would make me happy if she would be properly obedient.

And, somewhat to my surprise, it works. She gazes back into my eyes and breathes deeply, giving her lip a little bite as she thinks. Finally, she turns back to Master, swallows hard, then looks up to him and opens her mouth. Perhaps not as wide as she should, but it's a start. He gently strokes her hair, showing his appreciation for her proper compliance, and gently places the head of his cock between her lips.

I'll be honest, I have to restrain myself from letting my hands drift downwards between my own legs. She still seems unsure, but lets him push his cock a little deeper into her mouth, and closes her lips around it. She's not overly well equipped to accomodate him, just like me, but she does her best, and doesn't fight as he starts to push back and forth, rubbing himself over her lips and tongue. I squeeze her hand and rub it gently to reassure her that she's doing things correctly, and that I'm pleased with her progress.

Her eyes drift between mine and Master's, as if she's asking if she's doing this right. I gently suck on her clit, sliding my tongue over it, using the nub to do my best to mimic the motions I would use on Master, hoping she will get an idea of what will feel right for Master. I try not to overdo it; this stopped being about her the moment his cock touched her lips, and I don't want to distract her from what she's doing. I wouldn't say she really gets into it, but she pliant to his movements, and makes some effort to move her mouth on Master's cock. Not really the sort of attention that I would ordinarily think makes a girl worthy of having my Master's cock in her mouth, but it's her first time, so I'll give her a break.

He rubs her little cat ears, which twitch in response, before slowly pulling himself free. My own lips part from her body and I stand. I know exactly what's happening, but it isn't until I've taken her hand and coaxed her to her feet that she seems to realize the implication of Master not cumming in her mouth.

"Bring her to the other side of the desk here, Lorelei," he instructs me, walking over to the side without the papers and books, and disrobing more completely.

I gently take Yuri's hand and leads her over, but she stops just as we get their, anxiety washing over her face. Her eyes dart between my face and Master's cock, wet and ready for her. She gives a shake of her head at me, a worried expression erupting, and her hands go between her legs, covering her pussy. It's as if she thinks I could stop this, if I even wanted to. And I most assuredly don't. Honestly, I'm more frustrated that Master isn't inside her already than anyone here.

"It's okay, Yuri, it won't hurt, he's done it before, remember?" I nod. Well, it might hurt, but she doesn't really understand me anyways, so that doesn't matter.

But once again, she's resistant, and needs a little feminine charm to convince her to do what's right. I take her hand and bring it up to my lips, placing her index finger on my tongue and gently sucking on it. I swirl my tongue in slow circles around the digit and lock eyes with her, gazing deeply into them. Slowly but surely, the anxiety drifts from her face and her breath picks up.

"For me, Yuri?" I ask, withdrawing her hand and placing it on my chest.

She doesn't quite nod or give a distinct positive response, but her expression tells me everything I need to know. She'll do whatever I want. Some of the best elf magic isn't magic at all.

I pat my hand on the desk, indicating for her to hop up, and I help her ease up onto the edge. She looks down at Master's cock and I have to hold her hand to keep her from getting anxious again. It's completely natural for small girls like us to get anxiety when faced with a human cock, especially when one is still new to it. It looks too big, like it could never fit. But the Earth Mother made us more than capable of taking it. I do want her to calm down, though. Since it's going in her, no matter what, it's best if she relaxes and makes it easier for her body to accomodate him.

I put my other hand on her shoulder and ease her back to lay against the wood surface of the desk, whispering that it'll be okay. Master takes her legs and lifts them up, spreading them wide apart, and gets himself into position. I stand at the side of the desk and smile up at Master while I reach down and spread Yuri's little pussy open for him. My fingers feel around at her little hole, making sure she's still wet and ready, which of course she is. A tight little one too; maybe not 'elf-tight', but more than tight enough.

"What would I do without you, Lorelei?" he grins and leans down to kiss me as he rubs the head of his cock over her opening, then slides in. I shiver a litttle as I feel him moan against my mouth.

He wastes little time sinking himself into her. Thankfully, because I'm not sure how much longer I could wait. She cries out a bit when he enters her, but it subsides to whines and whimpers before long. She squirms about on the desk, but with Master's strong hands holding her thighs, it's not like she could ever go anywhere. Not like she's tryng that hard to get away, it's more like she's trying to fool herself into thinking she's not into this. That silly idea that she's a lesbian needs to stop. If Master needs to fuck it out of her, so be it.

"That's one tight little kitty," Master says, and I giggle a little at his pun, "Thank you for getting her ready for me. Sex is always better with my little elf to help me."

I blush profusely, "Of course, Master. I'm always happy to serve. Is there anything I can do to help you enjoy her more?"

"Make her cum for me, Lorelei," he says, closing his eyes with a shudder, "I think that'll help her get used to enjoying this."

I nod and reach down to start fingering her clit. Her back arches up immediately, and she mewls and thrash about more. She clearly enjoys it, but it's as if she doesn't want to enjoy it. I'll make sure she does, regardless. If nothing else, all the motion will make it better for Master.

I do know a thing or two about pleasuring a clit, even if it's usually not my own, so she hasn't got a chance of resistance. My fingers pick up the pace and show her no mercy. I can already imagine her little pussy pulsing around Master's cock, making her cum for human cock, as nature intended. I can even feel the bulging of flesh against my wrist as Master overfills her lithe body. I lean in and put my other hand under her neck, pulling her up to me to kiss and lick at her soft skin. Which is more about keeping my hands busy so they don't find unauthorized clits to rub.

In all honestly, I'd rather be touching Master right now. I'd like to press my body to him from behind and kiss the sweat off his body, feel his chest expand and contract and his hips pump. I'd like to reach down and cradle his balls in my hand, keeping them warm and comfortable until he's ready to empty them into Yuri's body. But orders are orders.

Yuri gets into it surprisingly fast, at least in regards to my attentions. But a response to my fingers stilll makes her thrust back against Master's cock, the way she should. Master responds in kind and starts thrusting harder. He lifts up one of her legs and turns her to her side, facing me, using it to get better leverage to punish that little pussy of hers. I take the opportunity to move in and put my lips to her clit, and as a benefit, feel and taste Master pushing into her with each thrust. If I could cum without touching anything...

Her body finally surrenders to my touch, and she cries out something in Japanese as she starts to cum. I can feel the tension in her pussy from where my lips are. Master grabs my hair and pushes me harder against her clit, as if he needed to, and begins to utterly ravage her little body. It's only a few moments before he starts to erupt as well, pouring his hot cum where it belongs, inside this cute little catgirl. The smell, the taste, the overall sensation of feeling him cum into this pussy right next to my lips is almost more than I can handle.

He only releases my head when he's finished pumping her full. He pulls out and leans against the desk, catching his breath. Yuri says nothing, just lays limp. I don't blame her, I wouldn't be able to react, either.

I open my mouth to ask Master if he needs anything else, but he stands up and grabs me before I can say a word. He leans down to kiss me hard; I'm sure my lips still taste quite heavily of Yuri. His hand goes right between my legs and he roughly forces two thick human fingers up my pussy. He nearly lifts me with the force he presses into me with, and my hips rock back and forth on his fingers. My whole body seems to clench, and I almost cum right there, while I leak all over his hand.

"M-master, I need to-" I manage to force out when his lips part from mine for a breath, but they press back again and I lose my chance to ask for permission. I tense and hold back until he finally releases me and pulls his hand away. I almost ask for permission now, even though he's stopped touching me, but I think better of such selfish thoughts.

"That was delightful," he says, collapsing back in the chair Yuri had been sitting in, taking a deep breath, "Be a good girl and clean me off?" he asks, his eyes clothes.

I, of course, comply. But I've no sooner gotten to my knees and taken his cock into my mouth, than I hear a loud clearing of a throat. I look up, cock still in my mouth, to see Lucy standing at the far side of the room, Piper at her side, with eyes wide like dinner plates.

"Our guest's chariot awaits. If she can still walk," Lucy says, idly examining her nails and avoiding looking at Yuri.

"I'm here to pick her up. I mean, if she's, um, ready," Piper shyly states.

I don't ignore them, per se, but Master's cock needs cleaning, and I don't stop doing that, even if I find myself looking in their direction while I do it.

"He sure fucks a lot of different pussies, doesn't he, Piper?" Lucy says, in an exceptionally smug tone, even for her, "Almost doesn't seem fair, does it? I mean with you locked up and everything."

The poor boy blushes like a tomato. I almost feel bad for him, not everyone is so used to Lucy teasing them like that. Not that it changes my opinions on where a domestic elf boy's cock belongs. That is to say, in his own pants.

"Lucy, be nice!" Master scolds her, then turns to Piper, speaking casually, despite his cock being between my lips, "We were just relaxing a little after Yuri finished her work. If you'd be a good boy and pack up her things while Lorelei cleans us up and gets Yuri's clothes, we'll get her ready to go in just a few minutes."

12