In Wonderland

Story Info
Alice travels to a land of pain and pleasure.
1.8k words
4.3
10k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayla_E
Kayla_E
11 Followers

So it was a gift for Celia, for her birthday. A girl's week out at the beach, all of us together again. The five of us had gone through Brownies, boyfriends, crayons and proms; grade school and high school. Every year we got together for Celia's birthday. She was the only one of us who has a birthday in the summer.

So we went to the beach, ate ice cream, talked, laughed.

Then we sat around, trying to think of The Big Thing. Every year, we try to think of something outrageous and fun. Something that says, we might be getting closer to 30 than 25, but we still have fun!

Only problem was, Cassie wanted to try something a little too wild. Nyssa was ready to shop, dine, and watch TV. Lydia and Celia weren't taking sides.

"Come on, Rowan." Nyssa was laughing. "You got to decide."

I'm the quiet one. But I had just broken up with my boyfriend, and I was still smarting that he had cheated. Normally, I would have been grateful for a quiet evening at a nice restaurant.

But I couldn't stop wondering, why her? Why did he cheat on me? With her?

And so a part of me I didn't know existed said, "I'm voting with Cassie!" Squeals, groaning, but we had agreed.

So here we are, five nervous, giggly women, walking into The Caterpillar. Cute name. Yeah.

How Cassie found a place where you can get a taste of the kinky world, I don't know. None of us knew the first thing about this stuff. It was a warm night with a light ocean breeze, and I almost said, "Let's just go walk on the beach."

But that stranger in me was mad at Austin for cheating, and I just kept walking until we were inside, and none of us brave enough to turn around and leave.

The lobby was pleasant, with tasteful wicker furniture and lovely shades of beach pastels. The receptionist was also pleasant, checking our ID, confirming our appointment. And when did Cassie set that up?

It all seemed very demure and nothing like what we had expected. We didn't even know what to expect.

And then the receptionist announced that we were all confirmed adults, and did we want a drink? and stood, walking to a little bar at the wall to her left.

We stared.

Her blouse was a short-sleeved, white piece, with little puff sleeves and a rounded little collar of lace. Her hair was in a bun, and she was wearing glasses.

Professional, right?

So, she stands up, and casually walks over to the bar.

The woman is wearing high heels, and that 1950's era blouse, and - nothing else.

We look at each other. I mean, anywhere except, you know, the woman's crotch. Like, if we didn't look, maybe she wouldn't realize she was half-naked.

No, she comes over with a tray of drinks and starts passing them to us, slow and graceful, us just taking the glasses and staring up, at her face. And she hands out the last drink, and waves the tray at her front, and says, "Are you admiring this?" and touches herself, and shivers.

Right then, I should have run. Just, set down my drink and headed out the door.

But no, I just drink my whole glass, and stare at the woman, and then realize, I'm staring there. Right at her crotch. She smiled at me and says, "Do you want to touch?" and it has to be the drink, making me feel hot and flushed.

I shake my head no, embarrassed, but two women enter the room then, and it's more obvious, to me, these are employees in a kinky place. Black leather. Cows have died for this wardrobe.

The five of us are escorted through red lacquered doors, and then to individual rooms. I don't know what the others said or did.

I just know that the stranger in me was getting more interested by the minute. I had no idea I'd react with such interest to anything like this.

The young woman who had taken me to this room explained I would have an interview now, so they would know my wishes. I had no idea what my wishes were; how could they?

I sank into a comfortable chair, and the young lady left, returning in a moment with a tall, slender woman, exotic looking, with a ponytail beginning on the top of her head, to swing low beneath her shoulders. Black hair, dark eyes, and yes, at least two more cows had given their all, clothing her in the tightest black leather suit I've ever seen. The long legs ended in the highest heels, and her long arms were slender, the leather ending at her wrists in a point. Red nails, red lips. And oh dear. She saw me glance at her chest, and smiled. I was wondering if that zipper in the front was going to contain those breasts.

"Not sure I should be here," I muttered. She stopped smiling.

"Then go," she shrugged.

Except, I didn't. After a moment, she nodded, and motioned at the young woman, who knelt, actually knelt, on the floor at the woman's feet. Apparently this was the secretery, because she quietly wrote notes while we talked.

"We" meant Mistress Cassandra, and me. The young woman was only ever called "Kitten." I would have laughed, but I was uneasy. What am I supposed to say to this leather-clad Amazon? I don't know anything about this stuff. I said as much, and that I was wasting her time.

Yet, fifteen minutes later, we were talking. She was so specific. So matter-of-fact. Sometimes Kitten would make a note, even though I'd said nothing. I didn't know why until later.

Mistress and I talked on, and I couldn't tell how long. She told me to hand her my phone and my watch, and I did, though I don't know why. It seemed to please her, and she called me a good girl, and I felt - happy.

It was really strange. It must be the drink I'd had.

No, I told her, I usually wore modest clothes. It's how I was raised. No, I couldn't see me ever walking about like that receptionist had, and I blushed. Kitten wrote. Mistress talked.

And calling her "Mistress." Where did that come from? I don't know.

We talked about Austin at one point, which surprised me. I didn't really talk about him to anyone. Hadn't even, I thought in surprise, said anything to my friends. Yet I was telling this tall elegant woman.

"I'm going to call you Alice, when you are here," she announced suddenly. That fit. I was through a Looking Glass, for sure. And when I was here? and realized, I'd just agreed to come back in a few days. It was a two hour drive to this crazy place, and I was pleased. What was in that drink?

Soon after, my friends and I found ourselves outside, some of us scoffing at the ludicrous waste of time and money we'd just lost.

But I noticed that Nyssa was quiet, thoughtful. We slowed until we were a few steps behind the others. I nudged her.

"You coming back?"

She nodded. "You?"

I nodded as well.

What a strange night.

Wednesday was strange, too. I was greeted as Alice by a young man wearing only boots and leather pants. Somewhere some rancher was making a fortune with his cows. I was escorted to Kitten, who took me to a small dressing room. There, she helped me into a short skirt, blouse like the receptionist''s, and boots that came to my ankles.

"Uh. My underwear?" I asked, hunching over a little. If I stood up straight, people would see I had no bra. I crossed my arms over my chest. Kitten smiled, seated me, and began brushing my hair. It was soothing. She pulled back my red hair into a ponytail, though not on top of my head like the Mistress wore. I shivered. What am I doing, what am I doing, I should leave - then Kitten finishes, pulls me up, and we walk down the hall to a dimmer room. Kitten knelt, waiting. I stood there. I was about to ask Kitten if I should kneel, too, but in walks the Mistress. She said nothing, just walking around me, looking. I hunched over again, hiding my breasts, and she stopped, snapping her fingers at Kitten who hopped up.

"Now, first I must teach you, not to be ashamed of your body," she said.

"I'm not ashamed, I'm just not used -"

"Be silent. I did not say you could speak. Kitten?" and the Mistress steps back, watching.

Kitten puts each of my wrists in a cuff, then clicks the rings on them into a length of chain that is overheard. Oh man. What have I agreed to?

The Mistress leans closer to me and says, "You agreed, remember?" I nod. "And do you remember your word?" I nod again.

I do. I'd had to choose a word, and told to use it if I wanted her to stop.

"Good." She nodded at Kitten, who did something behind me. I felt my arms begin to lift slowly, the chains drawing up each wrist. This continued until my arms were high overhead.

"Wider."

Another chinking set of sounds, and now my arms were up, and apart. No way to hide my breasts now.

Oh.

No, because now Mistress smiled, and slowly began to unbutton my blouse. Her fingers touched my breast here, and there, moving their way down until the shirt was open. I kept straining my arms, trying to hide my breasts, but Mistress did not allow it.

"Come here, Kitten!" she crowed, and when Kitten appeared, Mistress slowly pulled one side of my blouse off that breast.

"Beautiful," Kitten breathed.

I was so embarrassed. I tried to bunch over, and Mistress frowned and punched my nipple. "You do not move away. Not from me." I stopped moving, but I was blushing.

Mistress pulled back the other side of my blouse, and cool air and nerves made my nipples tight. Mistress played with them several minutes, tugging gently on one, then twisting the other suddenly. I gasped. Then Mistress had Kitten undress and stand there, crossing her arms over her head and resting them there.

"Watch her," Mistress ordered me. "You will learn to do this, too."

Kitten stood, back arched, moaning with pleasure as Mistress pulled and tweaked her nipples, sometimes pinching them, twisting. Kitten was excited. I was amazed, and I began to feel warm, too.

Abruptly, Mistress returned to me, stroking my breasts, holding them in her hands, playing with them. I quivered and nearly moaned, but prevented it. This did not please Mistress, who slapped my breast, then the other, until finally I found myself leaning my head back, pushing my breasts into her hands. And this made her very happy, so she kissed my nipples, sucked them, but then, her hands moved to my waist, my navel, her thumbs pressing and massaging my belly.

She played with me a few more minutes, then told me it was time for me to go. No! I begged her, and she laughed.

Kayla_E
Kayla_E
11 Followers