In Your Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Erica has been a bad girl, and radical treatment is needed.
11.2k words
4.74
10.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have expected better out of all of you."

Erica squirmed under Ms. Arthur's gaze. She didn't like sitting in this room, listening to the school psychologist recount all the things she'd done wrong this year.

"You are all seniors." Ms. Arthur's eyes found one of the students sitting silently in front of her. "And as of today, you're all eighteen. Adults. You should know better."

"Oh, hey. I forgot. Happy birthday Cassie!" That was Chad. The stereotypical jock of their little party. He was what you'd expect, an unruly mop of dirty blonde hair, chiseled jaw, a varsity jacket.

Cassie, sitting next to Erica, flashed Chad a brilliant smile. "Thanks Chad." Erica never understood how Cassie had ended up with them, she seemed so perfect. Preppy to the core, a perfect face, perfect white blonde hair, perfect body, always in a perfectly styled outfit in pink or baby blue.

The other two members of their little fivesome sat silently in the back. Kara had a sneer on her face. Of all of them, she at least looked like a troublemaker. The sides of her head shaved. A ring in one nostril, another in her lower lip. A tattoo of a black dragon rising out of her waistline and up one side of her exposed stomach. Next to her, Zach looked exceedingly plain. Brown hair, normal clothes. He sat slumped in his chair, a look of boredom on his face.

Erica felt pretty normal herself. She didn't think she was anything too great to look at. Sure, she was pretty, in a skinny, flat-chested sort of way. But compared to Cassie's preppy curves or Kara's punk looks she felt invisible. All she wanted was to get through this last year of school and get out of town. Instead, her senior year had turned into one disaster after another. It seemed like once a week she was in this office with the same people, slowly withering under Ms. Arthur's gaze.

It wasn't like the five of them were even friends. Sure, they all knew each other. The school wasn't that big. But before this year they'd probably never spent more than ten minutes together outside of class. Somehow, fate seemed to be pushing them together at the worst moments. The spontaneous food fight that first week. The graffiti incident. A disastrous attempt at a senior prank.

The janitors still hadn't found the last snake.

Those events, and dozens of others great and small had been the defining moments of their last year in school.

Ms. Arthur was still staring at them over the rim of her black glasses. "Your parents are worried," She said calmly. "Worried for your future. They've authorized me to take extraordinary steps." She reached into a drawer and pulled out five bottles of pills. "You'll be taking one of these each night, for the next two weeks. They should help calm you down."

"You can't just give us drugs." Kara sat up in her chair, her anger evident.

"I can and I will." Ms. Arthur pulled out a few sheets of paper. "Here are the releases, signed by your parents. If you don't do as I say, then you don't graduate."

There was grumbling from the students, but it was obvious that Ms. Arthur had already won.

That night, Erica stood in her bathroom, the little white pill resting in her palm. She had never needed to take drugs before. She had friends who took prozac or adderall, but she'd never had the kind of problems that required them. Now, with her grades dropping and her mother worried sick about her, maybe it was time. She swallowed it with a gulp. The pill kicked in right away, making her groggy. Erica made her way to bed, falling asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

The dream started immediately. She was in a hallway. It was paneled in dark wood with a thick red carpet on the floor. Erica could feel a presence behind her, moving her along as she walked towards a distant door. With an effort, she turned her head to look. It was a man, black pants, black shirt. His face was indistinct, out of focus despite her best efforts to look at him. Her attention was drawn back to the front. The door was much closer now.

She walked into a large room. There was a roaring fireplace on one end. Opposite it was a raised platform, like a stage, with a wooden throne. Ms. Arthur was sitting there. Erica gasped when she saw how Ms. Arthur was dressed. She was used to seeing the counselor at school, where she always looked professional. Not here. Her full tits were exposed, the strange bra that she was wearing seemed to support them without covering anything. Black stockings covered her legs. Her pussy was exposed, a neatly trimmed landing strip leading down to her lips.

It was then that Erica realized that she was also naked. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but someone grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms to her sides. She was forced to walk up to the stage.

Ms. Arthur was smiling down at her. "Erica. It's good to see you here. You were always such a nice girl." Her tongue ran over her lips as she considered Erica's naked form. "Not this year. Something has happened to you. But don't worry, we'll make things right. Do you know how?"

Erica shook her head. "No?" Her voice quavered.

"We'll just need to make a few adjustments to your attitude." There was a wicked grin on Ms. Arthur's face. She made a small gesture. "Don't worry. I suspect that you'll enjoy yourself. Maybe you'll even learn something."

Rough hands grabbed Erica's arms, dragging her back. She bumped against something solid. Her arms were jerked up and secured. The same was done for her legs. When she was fully spread someone began turning a crank, and whatever she was strapped to began to move, until she was laying flat, spread eagled on an X shaped table. Two of the indistinct men were standing next to her, carefully going over her bindings. A rumble came from the far side of the room. Erica looked over, desperate to see what was coming.

Another of the men was pushing a cart. There was some sort of machine on it, a metal box with a long arm on it. A fat dildo sat on the end of the arm.

"Oh, god," Erica said when she realized what was about to happen.

The man at the cart began to put the machine in position. One of the other men produced a bottle of lube, and drizzled a liberal amount on Erica's pussy. He began massaging it into her lips, his hand running across her pussy, heat blooming where he touched her. Two of his fingers found their way into her steaming cunt. Erica's hips jerked up as he penetrated her. She wasn't a virgin, not since she'd fucked Jimmy Kowalski after that soccer game, but she wasn't experienced. The feeling of this man gently rubbing lube into her most sensitive parts threatened to overwhelm her. She gasped when he withdrew, her head lifting up as she tried to see where he went.

What she saw was the fat tip of the dildo preparing to plunge into her. "Oh fuck," She moaned. She didn't know what was going on in this dream, but she knew she wanted that machine to fuck her.

She got her wish. It began slowly, a gentle thrust pushing the tip of the dildo past her lips. Erica moaned and lifted her hips, trying to get more of the shaft into her. She didn't have to wait long. With every thrust the machine sped up, pushing a little deeper each time. It spread the tight walls of her cunt open, filling her perfectly. Soon it was a blur, pistoning in and out of her.

Erica was a moaning, sweaty mess. "Oh fuck! Oh god!" She couldn't stop the litany of whorish sounds that were coming from her mouth. Her pussy was making its own chorus of lewd noises. Every thrust of the machine was drawing out more and more of her nectar, a slick river of lust running down the crack of her ass and dripping to the floor. She was grinding her hips, straining against her bindings as waves of pleasure poured from her pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Erica's spine arched, her arms and legs shaking in their bindings, mouth open in a wanton scream. Her pussy flexed around the dildo, a torrent of nectar pouring from her lips. The world went black for a moment, and then slowly filled back in. The machine was still going at her, oblivious to her orgasm. Luckily for Erica's sanity, someone noticed. The machine slowed, and withdrew.

Rough hands undid the bindings at her ankles. She thought they were going to release her, but instead they drew her legs back, until her knees touched her shoulders. Erica felt the touch of the dildo again, this time on her asshole.

"Oh yes. Do it. Please!" Erica had never tried anal. But here in the dream, she wanted it more than anything.

The machine pushed into her ass, moving slowly, letting her adjust. Its speed increased slowly, but increase it did. Until again it was a blur, pistoning into her with inhuman force. If anything, Erica thought that it felt better than it did in her pussy. She wished that she had a hand free, anything to rub against her clit. But the hands holding her legs back didn't seem to have any interest in joining in. She struggled against them, legs shaking as mind blowing ecstasy coursed through her body. It didn't take her long to cum, the unfamiliar sensation of getting her ass fucked pushing her over the edge in a heartbeat.

Erica screamed again, shouting out her lust until her throat was raw. Her head fell back as the orgasm finally passed. The metal of the table was cool on the back of her neck. She rested against it, barely conscious, as the machine was withdrawn from her ass and the bindings at her wrists loosened. She curled into a little ball once she was free, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasms running through her. Ms. Arthur's voice was the last thing she heard as she slipped away.

"That was a good start, Erica. I'll see you tomorrow."

Erica awoke in her own bed with a sharp gasp. Her hips were thrusting of their own accord, the tail end of a climax rushing through her. Without really thinking about it, she thrust her hand into her panties, quickly finding the slick lips of her pussy. Her panties were soaked, as were the sheets underneath her ass. Erica didn't care, quickly burying three fingers into herself.

"Ohmigod," She said quietly, another orgasm rushing through her body. She continued to fuck her sopping cunt, quickly drawing out another climax, and then another. She rolled over and screamed into the pillows as she came over and over, her pussy producing so much nectar that it was dripping off of her. She reached back with her free hand and pushed a finger into her asshole. The dual stimulation brought her off again. Erica fucked herself for a long time, both holes filled with her digits.

Eventually she rolled back over, gasping for breath. She kept grinding her ass down on the bed, pushing her finger deep into her ring. A second finger alongside the first added even more pleasure. She gently withdrew her fingers from her pussy. They were covered in her juices. Erica stuffed them in her mouth, savoring her own taste.

There was a light tapping at the door. "Honey? Is everything OK? I thought I heard a noise." It was her mother.

"Yeah, mom. I'm fine. Just had a weird dream." If Erica felt strange about fucking her own ass while talking to her mother, she didn't let it come through in the sound of her voice.

"OK. Have a good night."

Erica stripped off her clothes. She curled up in bed, avoiding the massive wet spot that she'd made. Two of her fingers returned to her asshole, gently thrusting as she drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The dream stuck with her the next morning. It had been so real, so vivid. And what she'd done after... Erica blushed just thinking about it. She hadn't known girls could have wet dreams. Heat blossomed in her belly as she thought of the way she'd used herself, her own taste on her lips, the way she penetrated her ass. She could still feel that last one, a tingling, not unpleasant ache that accompanied her all day as she got through her classes.

After final period she made her way up to Ms. Arthur's office, for their now daily meetings. Zach was already there, waiting outside the door.

"Hey," He said as she walked up.

"Hey." Erica leaned up against the wall next to him. "So, do you feel different? Now that you're taking medicine for your behavior?" She asked, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

He shook his head. "Not really." He blushed, and paused for a moment. "I did have a really weird dream last night."

"Me too!" Erica was about to tell him the specifics, but decided against it. "I don't remember it very well, but it was so real. Crazy that happened to both of us."

"Yeah, crazy. I don't really remember it either."

Erica couldn't tell if he was lying. Zach probably wouldn't tell her if he'd been fucked in the ass by a machine too. "I wonder what's in these pills?"

"I don't know." Zach tapped his lips with a fingertip, trying to remember something. "You know, my cousin was in the Army. He said that, in Iraq, they gave all the troops some drug for malaria. It gave him really crazy dreams. Maybe this is something similar."

"Maybe."

Once seated in Ms. Arthur's office, all five of them reported unusually vivid dreams. They were all equally non-specific about what had occurred in them.

"Interesting," Ms Arthur said, writing in a notebook. "Realistic dreams are a known side effect of this particular drug, but to have all five of you report the same symptoms is unusual. I'll have to let the manufacturer know."

That night, another tiny white pill. Erica brought the pill into her room before taking it. She tried to settle into bed before she fell asleep. Maybe that would make the dream less intense.

It started the same. The same hallway, the same unknowable men leading her towards the door. Ms. Arthur was on her throne, her breasts and pussy still exposed.

But something was different. Cassie was sitting at Ms. Arthur's feet, her arms wrapped around one of the counselor's legs. She was naked, except for a slim leather collar that was around her neck.

Erica reached up and realized that she wore the same collar.

Ms. Arthur smiled at her. "Yes, I thought you needed a little bit of ornamentation. Something to show people that you're in training." She gestured down to Cassie. "You're not the only one who's done so well here."

Erica couldn't keep her eyes off Cassie. The other girl was so much curvier than she was, with full tits and a round ass. Erica felt slim and boyish in comparison

Ms. Arthur saw where she was looking. "Do you like how she looks?" She reached down and stroked Cassie's cheek. The girl nuzzled her hand. "Good, you'll be working together tonight."

Cassie stood and walked down to Erica. She took Erica's head in her hands and kissed her deeply.

Erica jerked awake. She was alone, covered in sweat in her own bed. She remembered everything. The feeling of Cassie's lips on hers, the taste of the other girl's pussy on her tongue. The way that Cassie's fingers pierced her.

She reached down into her panties, trying her best to replicate that feeling. She fucked herself until she came, and then quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Erica brought herself to orgasm three times in the shower. Twice with her fingers buried in her pussy, and once while fingering her ass and blasting her clit with the showerhead. She had never felt this turned on before, this sexual. She was suddenly aware of her need, the deep hunger that lived inside. Erica had never really noticed it before.

Her skin was hot, her nerves felt electrified. Her fingers shook a little as she toweled off and went back to her room. For some reason she was compelled to reach into the back of her closet. She pulled out a tight halter top and a short black skirt. It was a step away from the jeans and t-shirts that she normally wore.

Her mother certainly noticed. "Honey, what's going on with your outfit?" Sharon Smith had never been the type of parent to shame her child into acting or dressing a certain way. But seeing her only daughter dressed so differently concerned her.

"I don't know," Erica said with a shrug. "I just thought I might try something different."

"Ok," Her mother said. "But don't get upset if any boys stare at you."

Boys didn't stare at her, or at least no more than usual. But Cassie did. Erica first noticed it at lunch. They had different groups of friends, so Erica didn't even see her at first. But a few minutes after she sat down and started to eat, she felt someone's gaze linger on her body. She looked across the cafeteria, and there was Cassie. The other girl's face was pale, her eyes wide and locked onto Erica. She didn't notice Erica looking back at her at first, but when she did her cheeks blushed a deep red and she jerked her head away. Erica felt a tingle of arousal, and wondered what Cassie had dreamt of the night before.

She forgot about it until after their session with Ms. Arthur. They were leaving the counselor's office when Cassie grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side. "I need to talk to you." She sounded nervous.

"What is it?" Erica asked.

Cassie looked around, obviously uncomfortable. "Just, let's go somewhere private." She pulled Erica into a nearby bathroom. Cassie looked into her eyes. "You've been having the dreams too, right?"

Erica nodded.

"Was I in your dream last night?"

Erica's breath caught in her throat. Her heart felt like it was trying to hammer its way out of her chest. "Yes," She whispered.

"Good." Cassie leaned in and kissed her.

When their lips met it a dam burst inside of Erica, unleashing a torrent of lust. They moaned into each other's mouths, tongues dueling hungrily. Their hands were everywhere, grasping at an ass, squeezing each other's tits, pinching a nipple through cloth. The clothes didn't last long, flying to every corner of the room in their mad desire to touch each other. In moments they were stripped down to nothing but their shoes.

Cassie pushed Erica up against the wall. Her lips found the hollow of Erica's throat, kissing and nibbling as she slowly moved down Erica's body. With a wet slurp she sucked Erica's nipple into her mouth, her tongue running tight little circles around the nub. Fireworks burst behind Erica's eyes. She cradled Cassie's head in her hands, pulling the other girl tighter to her chest. Cassie responded by opening her mouth wide, taking in even more of Erica's tit, until her small breast was almost completely engulfed.

Erica's pussy was on fire. "Please, please, please. I need you to fuck me. Please!" she trailed off into a desperate moan as Cassie nibbled on her breast. But her begging got through, and one of Cassie's hands slid up her thigh until it rested against her sopping cunt. "Oh my fuck," Erica moaned as two of Cassie's fingers slipped into her.

Cassie finally pulled away from Erica's chest and grinned at her. "God, so you are fucking wet. I bet you love this, you slut." Her fingers were stroking against the roof of Erica's pussy, rubbing against her g-spot.

Erica could only give a shaky nod.

"Say it."

"Say what?" Erica was so close now, her pussy flexing around Cassie's fingers.

"Tell me that you're a fucking slut." Cassie slid another finger into Erica's steaming delta. Her thumb was rubbing little circles around Erica's clit. Her other hand was tugging at Erica's nipple, pulling just to the point of pain before letting go.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" Erica's legs were shaking, her pussy dripping around Cassie's fingers "I'm a fucking slut! I'm a slut and I love how you fuck me!" She trailed off into wordless moaning. Cassie grinned and started fucking her harder. Erica had to wrap her arms around the other girl as she came. Her legs nearly gave out. A gush of girlcum poured out of her, soaking Cassie's arm. Erica had to bite her lip to stop her screams from echoing through the school.

Cassie slowly pulled her hand away from Erica's still twitching cunt. She held it up and marveled at the way Erica's nectar coated her. Thick strings of the stuff stretched between her fingers and ran down her arm. "Wow, you're a real juice box." She licked up her arm, moaning as she tasted Erica. "Mmm, tasty too. Here." She stuffed three of her fingers into Erica's mouth. Erica's eyes went wide with shock, but just for a moment. She closed them as she moaned around Cassie's fingers, savoring her own flavor. She had tasted herself before, but there was something so erotic about licking her juices from Cassie's fingers that she almost came again.