In Your Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know her well?"

"Just to say 'hi' to in the hallway."

Yvonne was with a crowd of girls, all talking and laughing. The hostess was leading them off into a different dining room.

Maria smiled at Louis. "I'll be back in a second," she told him, and went to the women's room.

She wasn't going to cry. If she cried her eyes would turn red. If she went into a stall she would cry, so she just stood looking at herself in the mirror. Stupid, she told herself. The steak and the wine were boiling inside her, she was a cauldron of shame and rage. How could he? With Yvonne, right after being with her? But maybe it's just a coincidence.

The door of the restroom opened. It was Yvonne, all decked out in matador finery. Maria noticed that she was wearing the gloves that went with the ensemble.

"What a cute outfit," she told Yvonne. "Really... whimsical and fun."

Yvonne smiled. "Thanks," she said. Then, after a pause, "You look nice too, Maria." She disappeared into a stall and the door banged behind her.

Stupid cow, Maria thought.

*****

Louis was feeling amorous. Maria could tell by the way he put his arm around her waist and squeezed her hip as they were crossing the parking lot. When they got to the car she gave him a quick kiss but he leaned in and gave her a longer one.

"I like your boots," he murmured. "Are they new?"

Boots again? Maria laughed. "They are," she said. "I'm glad you like them."

"Mmm," Louis said. "Sexy." He let her go and they got into the car.

On the drive home, her hand cocooned in Louis's, Maria tried to keep focused on being here, with him. He was her husband and she was cheating on him. The guilt made the steak and wine bubble inside her again. But there were so many garbled emotions layered on top of the guilt. There was humiliation and rage to start with, thinking about Yvonne in the matador outfit. And mixed in there was anger (yes, anger!) at Louis for just going along with her stupid idea of a one night stand with Warren. What kind of man does that? Just says, okay honey, when his wife says she has this plan where she gets to fuck some other guy? But that wasn't really fair, she'd backed him into a corner by saying, in essence, I'm going to do it anyway.

But why hadn't he said anything after she got back? Made a scene? Exacted a promise never to do it again? Told her she was a slut? Had some kind of reaction, for Christ's sake?

And underneath all the other feelings, throbbing like an electric bass, was the Want. The Hunger for more. For more Warren. It was so intense at times that she could hardly breathe, let alone think about anything else.

Maria closed her eyes, remembering Vegas. The tap on her hotel room door. Standing there for a moment, her hand on the handle, every nerve in her body tingling, then pulling the door open. Warren's face, eager and excited, his eyes widening as they took her in. Then he was in the room and they were kissing, devouring each other, and his hands were all over her.

Maria sighed.

Louis's fingers moved across her palm. "Whatcha thinking about?" he asked softly.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Oh," she said. "Nothing specific. Just it's nice being here. Together."

"Yeah," he agreed. He glanced over at her. "It's... good to be together."

She smiled at him. "Yes," she said.

Almost two weeks she'd been home. Hadn't he noticed that she was different? She sure felt different. It took an effort of will not to scream at Louis's peccadillos, the cat food bowl soaking in the kitchen sink, the stray eyebrow clippings on the bathroom counter. When he touched her, when she touched him, felt his hardness against her in bed, couldn't he tell she was at that very moment completely engrossed in thinking about another man?

Evidently not. Maybe he'd bought into that stupid myth, that advertising jingle people liked to mouth, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Not fucking likely. Pun intended.

Maria reached her other hand over and held his in both of hers.

The car turned a corner, then another, and then they were rolling into the driveway. The garage door slid up and they were pulling in. Home.

*****

While Louis was brushing his teeth, Maria undressed. Louis wanted to make love and, oddly enough, she did too. It wasn't the feverish desire she had felt this afternoon, of course, but it would be nice. Distinctly nice. She took off the boots, then pulled her dress over her head and hung it up, then unhooked her bra and put it in her dresser. She slid off her panties and put them in her hamper. When the toilet flushed she was naked in bed.

The bathroom door opened and Louis came out. When he saw Maria in bed, bare shoulders peeking out from under the covers, he smiled.

"Hey, sexy lady," he said. He started to unbutton his shirt.

Maria batted her eyelashes. "Are you talking to me, kind sir?" she asked.

"Mmm," Louis said. "How many sexy ladies do you see here?"

Maria looked left and right. "We do seem to be alone," she agreed.

His shirt came off. He really did look good, muscular shoulders and chest with a pleasing taper to his waist. Maria smiled at him. He slid off his pants and stood there in his boxers.

"Aren't you cold?" Maria asked.

"Actually," he said. "I'm feeling pretty hot." He grinned at her and came over to the bed. His boxers landed on the floor and then he was next to her, his cock warm and hard against her hip.

"I see what you mean," Maria said seriously. She turned towards him and felt him against her belly.

His face moved closer to hers and their lips touched. "Hi there," he said softly.

"Hi," Maria said. She lifted a hand and stroked his face gently. His cheek was rough with the day's stubble. Louis. Her Louis. She moved her face closer to his and opened her mouth slightly. He leaned in and kissed her, his tongue slipping along her lips and into her mouth. Maria reached down and held onto him. His hips flexed, pressing him against her hand.

"That's nice," he murmured. "Jesus."

She stroked him with her fingertips, marveling as always at how differently from women men were made. She kissed him again, her fingers circling his cock.

"You so sexy," he murmured. His mouth left hers and slid down her chin and to her neck. His hands were on her breasts, her belly, her hips. His stubble was rough on her breasts, his hands were on her thighs, pushing them apart.

"So sexy," he breathed. "God." He kissed her navel, his tongue darting in to tickle her.

Suddenly Maria froze. Would he be able to tell? She had cleaned herself up well, of course, but if he went down on her... She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled up.

"Come up here," she whispered.

He glanced up. "Really?"

"I want you inside me," she said. "Not... just come fuck me."

He paused. "What the lady wants," he said. He moved up her body and slid between her legs. She smiled at him. His cock was at her entrance, rubbing gently against her and poking partway inside.

But the moment of panic had popped her mood. The tenderness she had felt towards him was gone. She ran her hands down his back, trying to relax.

"I love you," Louis said. He was staring down at her. He ran a hand along her cheek, then bent down and kissed her. Maria wrapped her legs around him, felt him entering her and arched her hips up to meet him. It did feel good. God. So good.

But her mind was sliding back to the afternoon. Warren's hands on her ass, his fingers, his tongue. His cock. Oh God.

She rubbed herself against Louis. "Fuck me," she whispered. "God, yes." She closed her eyes. She was back in the chair with Warren, feeling him inside her. She was burning up inside.

Louis's hips were thudding into her thighs. He grunted. "Jesus," he said. "Oh Jesus."

Then Maria was spinning, floating on a wave of pleasure. Her mouth opened and a cry came out. "Oh..." So good. So... And again. The cry turned into a shriek. "Louis," she said. "Oh Louis."

And Louis was coming too, hips bouncing and thrusting, his cock pulsing and throbbing. Then he collapsed on top of her. His face fell on her shoulder.

"God," he said.

*****

Later, much later, Maria was lying in bed staring at the ceiling she could no longer see, listening to Louis's slow regular breaths, thinking about Warren. Every moment that ticked away was a moment that was closer to when he would be back next month and they could... be together. She sighed. Another month.

And, unbidden, the image of Yvonne in the matador outfit, laughing with her friends, jumped out at her. She frowned. Best not to read too much into it. Could she ask Warren about it?

She glanced over at Louis. As usual, Roger was crouched on his chest. How could he sleep with all that weight on him? She reached over to the nightstand for her phone to check the time. And her heart lurched.

There was a text message from Warren, from twenty minutes ago. All it said was "u awake?"

Maria checked and yes, her phone was in silent mode, which was why she hadn't heard the text. She stared at the phone, then turned on her side to block its light from Louis. She tapped on the screen and typed "yes" then hit Send. Maybe he wasn't awake anymore. But the telltale circles showed up below her message, so that meant he was typing. In a moment the message came in, "want to talk?"

She swiveled her head and looked over at Louis, still sleeping with the cat on top of him. She took a deep breath and then typed "two mins i'll call u". Her thumb hovered over the Send button. This was definitely not smart. She shouldn't be doing this, calling her lover (her lover!) while her husband lay sleeping in their joint marital bed.

Maria felt sick and exhilarated at the same time. Her heart was thumping and her hands were shaking but she was grinning like a fool. She gave Roger and Louis one last look then slipped out of bed and, not even putting on her slippers, tiptoed to the bedroom door. It was open so that Roger could come and go. She went out into the hallway and, as silently as she could, went down the stairs to the first floor.

Louis's home office was the farthest room from the stairs and it had a door that closed. She found her way to the office and shut the door. She stood for a moment then crossed over and closed the blind. Louis had a big comfy office chair in front of his desk. She lowered herself into it, the leather creaking as she settled back, and pulled her legs up under her.

She unlocked her phone and stared down at it. Still the same exchange of messages. She told herself that there was nothing forcing her to call, she could still decide not to, but nobody was listening to that kind of foolish talk, certainly not Maria. Her heart once more in her throat, she opened the Phone app and tapped on Warren's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey," he said, and a grin again cracked Maria's face.

"Hey," she said softly. She felt like she was back in middle school trying to make conversation with the cute boy at the locker next to hers. "How's it going?"

"Okay," he answered. He paused. "I was thinking about you," he added.

"Yeah?" Maria's heart was thudding and she was grinning so hard that her cheeks were aching. "That's nice."

"It is," he agreed. "They were nice thoughts."

Maria swallowed. "You know what?" she asked.

"What?"

"I was thinking about you too."

He laughed. "I guess we're on the same page," he told her. "What were you thinking about?"

She hesitated. "About this afternoon," she admitted.

"Me too," Warren said. "Honestly I haven't really been able to think about anything else all evening."

Maria closed her eyes. "I know," she said. "Me too."

"How could it be..." Warren said. "I mean, we've known each other for a while."

"Yeah."

"And suddenly..." He made a popping noise in his mouth. "Like fireworks."

"God," Maria said. "I know."

"I need to see you again," Warren said urgently. "I absolutely need to."

Maria swallowed. "Next month?" she asked.

"I'll make it sooner," he said. "Week after next. I hadn't planned on coming, but, well. Something's come up."

"Uh huh?" she said, putting a little archness into it.

"Something that I can't take care of by email."

"Not something you can have somebody here take care of for you?"

He laughed. "No," he said. "That wouldn't be something I would want."

"It's important to delegate," Maria insisted. "All the management courses say so."

"Some things you have to do yourself. If you want them done right."

"Yes," Maria said. "And some things need to be done just so."

"I'm glad you understand," Warren said. He paused. "So what do you think?"

"About what?" Maria suppressed a giggle.

"Getting together! When I'm in town week after next!"

"Oh, is that what we were talking about?" Maria asked innocently.

"Tease!"

"I'll have to check my calendar," Maria said. "Maybe you could send me a meeting invite and I can block some time off."

"You!" Warren said. He laughed. "What shall I say on the invite? Exploring options?"

"Mmm," Maria said. "I do like the sound of that."

"I thought you might," Warren said. He paused again. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I've got this incredible hard-on just thinking about it."

"Oh my," Maria said.

"You want to do a video call and I can show you?"

Maria thought about how she looked. "Not this time," she said.

Warren made a disgruntled noise. "What am I supposed to do with it?" he asked.

"Just hang onto it?" Maria suggested.

"Ha. What are you wearing?"

Maria paused. "My nightgown," she said.

"Anything underneath it?"

"My panties," she said primly.

"Take them off," he urged.

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now," he said. "Come on... let's... I can't wait until then."

Maria looked around the empty room, lit only by the screen from her phone. The door was closed and the blinds were down. She stood up and slid off her panties and stepped out of them, kicking them away. She sat back down on the chair. The leather made its complaint again.

"Okay," Maria said. "They're off."

Warren groaned. "Jesus," he said. "I wish I was there to touch you," he said.

"Yes," Maria said. "I wish that too."

"Do you remember Vegas?" Warren asked urgently. "God, when you opened the door, I was. Oh my God. It was like a vision. A dream. A sexy fucking dream."

Maria smiled to herself.

"Are you touching yourself?" Warren asked.

Maria swallowed. "No," she said. "You want me to?"

"Yes," he said. "Please. And tell me what you're doing."

Maria put the phone down on the desk. She clicked on the speakerphone and turned the volume down low. "Okay," she said. "I'm... I'm thinking about... I think I need you to help me here."

"My tongue," Warren said. "My tongue on your clit. Touch yourself and imagine me tonguing you."

Maria shivered. "Yes," she said softly.

"My head between your legs, your hands in my hair. Holding me in place while I go down on you."

"Yes," Maria said again.

"Tell me!" Warren said.

"You're licking me," Maria said. "Your hands are pushing on my thighs, pushing them apart. Your cheeks... they're scratchy."

"You taste amazing," Warren said.

Some of Louis's come was oozing out of her. Maria's finger moved through it and across her clit. "I need you to fuck me," she murmured.

"Yes," Warren said. "I need that too."

"Is your cock hard?"

"I'm dying here," he said. "My cock is about to explode. I want to explode inside you."

"Yes," Maria said. "I'm... God."

"So hot," Warren said. "So fucking hot."

"I'm coming," Maria suddenly announced. "Oh God... oh God... I'm coming. Oh... Warren."

"Yes!" Warren cried. "Just a second, just... yes. I want to fill you up."

"Yes!"

"I'm fucking you!"

"Yes!"

"Oh.... God... Jesus..." There was a moan. "Oh Maria," he cried. "Oh God."

"I know," Maria said. "Warren... so good."

"I don't think I can wait until I'm back in town," he said.

"Oh Warren," Maria said.

"God," he said. "That was fucking crazy. So good."

Suddenly Maria heard a toilet flush. Oh shit!

"I have to go," she said rapidly. "My husband..."

"Oh no," Warren said. But she was picking up the phone, turning off the speaker.

"I'll talk to you later," she whispered. She cut the call and turned off the light. The toilet from upstairs was still running. She opened the door and crept out of the office. Everything seemed quiet.

"Maria?" It was Louis's voice, from the top of the stairs.

"I'm down here," she called. She walked to the bottom of the stairs. "What's up?"

"I woke up," he said. "And you weren't there. You okay?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Couldn't sleep so I came downstairs to read."

"Oh." He sounded half-asleep. "In the dark?"

"My phone," she told him. "Reading my phone."

"Oh, okay." He paused. "You coming back to bed?"

"I'll be right up," she said.

"Okay."

She heard his steps and then the sagging of the bed. Silently, she went back into his office with her phone's flashlight turned on to make sure everything was the way she had found it. There was a shiny spot on the seat of Louis's chair. Oh God, it was sticky. Eww. Maria wiped it with the hem of her nightgown. That's going in the laundry, she thought.

Okay, That everything? One more sweep with the light and - not so fast. That shadow under his desk was actually her underwear. That might have been hard to explain in the morning. Maria giggled nervously and grabbed the panties. One foot, then the other. She nearly tipped over and had to hold on to the chair for support. This is insane, she thought. Absolutely fucking insane.

Back out of the office and up the stairs. All quiet. She saw that Louis was in bed and he had fallen asleep again. Roger was nowhere to be seen. Maria slid under the covers and watched Louis, listening to him breathing. Gradually her heart started to slow down and she could think.

Maria, she told herself. You have completely lost your mind. It was somewhat comforting to have that thought, as if identifying the problem would help to solve it. Here you are, with a perfectly good husband who loves you and you want to fuck it all up having phone sex in the middle of the night with this guy you barely know. A little imp in Maria's brain hopped in here. Yes, I have known him barely and it was terrific. Ha ha.

What was wrong with her? Nothing. She just wanted what everyone wanted - she wanted what she wanted.

Roger suddenly hopped back on the bed and walked up between her and Louis, stinking of tuna. He gave her a baleful look, then crouched on Louis's chest again. Louis's breath faltered briefly then found its rhythm. Maria rolled over and pulled the sheet over her shoulder. Two weeks, she thought. Week after next, then Warren.

*****

The next two weeks crept by with appalling slowness. Maria had (reluctantly) texted Warren that she really couldn't take phone calls from him in the middle of the night. No harm had been done this time but... she didn't want to risk it. He had been understanding. Actually she was a little disappointed at how easily he'd accepted her decision. Wouldn't a really ardent lover have suggested a way around the cliche of the inconvenient husband? Not that she would have actually put sleeping pills in Louis's hot chocolate or anything like that but still. It made a girl wonder.

And some impish fate insisted that she should keep encountering Yvonne at work. In the cafeteria, in the hallway. In the women's room and, on one dreadful afternoon, at a marketing meeting that dragged on for two hours. Maria had kept a bland smile on her face while Yvonne had made a series of idiotic suggestions, all the while wondering how Warren could have taken this girl to bed. Or if he had. Was it all just a mistake? Would anybody, even bovine Yvonne, wear an outfit she had just had sex in out to a restaurant? But would anybody wear a sexy matador outfit to dinner no matter who had given it to her and under what circumstances? Maria had to nod and smile and explain the constraints on the budget yet again. The woman was such a fool it made her want to shriek.