In your towel

Story Info
You look so sexy in your towel. I can't resist you.
1.4k words
4.27
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asherfox
asherfox
15 Followers

I see you walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. Time slows down as you throw your hair over your shoulder revealing your beautiful face. Your teeth shine as you smile. Your eyes light up as we make contact. My eyes move downward looking at your breasts under your blue towel. Then my eyes slide down your body looking at the bottom of your towel, just barely covering your pussy. Your thighs look so sexy, still damp. My eyes keep sliding down your legs all the way down to your feet. I start to bite my lip. I look back up at your sexy face. You start to bite your soft lip. I start to moan gently. You raise your eyebrows as you start to disappear into the bedroom, you keep eye contact with me until your eyes finally sneak out of sight.

I get up off the couch, almost as if my cock is pulling me toward you. I’m already starting to get hard. I can feel my cock throbbing as I think about how sexy you look in your towel. I make my way over the threshold of the bedroom. I see you laying on the bed with your arms propping you up, laying on your back. Your legs are toward me and you have one leg up. I see your pussy hiding behind your leg as you move gently, teasing me just enough to see how sexy your pussy is. I keep biting my lip as I get increasingly hard. You can see how hard I am from the way my cock pushes my sweatpants out. You lift your closest leg and start feeling my cock through my sweatpants with your foot. I wrap both of my hands around your naked calf sliding my hands up your leg. Sliding them back down to your foot. Caressing your leg softly with my hands. As you rub my hard cock gently with your foot, you can feel me throbbing. I start to moan as you make my cock feel so good. I keep trying to catch a peak of your pussy while you try and keep your balance while you rub my cock with your extended foot. You look so sexy biting your lip. I love the way you look at me when you’re turned on. You make me want to fuck you so bad. You’re irresistible when you look at me like that.

I slip my hands up your thighs. I caress your thighs softly and slowly, feeling you everywhere with my hands and fingers. Squeezing your thighs. Your skin is so soft. You keep making me throb harder and harder as I caress you. My fingers start to brush your pussy gently as I caress higher up your thigh. My fingers get closer to your pussy. My finger slides gently between your pussy lips. You’re already so wet. My cock throbs so hard. I untie my sweatpants and push them down over my big hard cock and let them fall to the floor. I climb onto the bed, spreading your legs as I move closer to you. I grab onto both your legs and I pull your hips into my hips. You giggle and smile as you’re biting your lip. You look so sexy as your looking into my eyes. You start to open up your towel, exposing your sexy tits. They lay there so perky and round. They look so soft. Your nipples look so soft and sexy. I slide my hands from your thighs up to your hips. Feeling your sexy ass as I move up your sides. Your skin is so soft and sexy. I slide my hands over your breasts, up to your neck and back down to your breasts. Sliding my hands over your nipples. Teasing them. I can feel your nipples start to get more firm. Your breasts are so soft. I slide my hands up to the back of your neck. I squeeze and massage your neck and shoulders as I move my hands back down onto your tits.

My cock is pressed up against your pussy. Sliding on the outside. Your pussy is making my cock so wet as we rub closely together. I start to squeeze your tits. They fit so well in my hands as I squeeze them gently, inching up to your nipples. Your nipples start to get so hard as I massage your tits, squeezing your breasts and pinching your nipples. You reach down and start to feel my hard cock as it rubs on the outside of your pussy. You reach under my cock and start to play with my balls. You squeeze them gently and slide your hands all over my cock. I start to slide harder up and down the outside of your pussy. Your hands are getting wet as your hands wrap around my cock. I throb so much in your hands.

I lean over you and look into your eyes. I gaze down at your soft, pink lips. They look so sexy as you lick them gently with your tongue and run them along your teeth as your lip pops out of your mouth. I kiss your sexy lips. They feel so soft against my lips. I slip my tongue in between your lips pushing them gently open, then I pull my tongue out slowly and return my closed lips to yours. I feel your tongue push my lips open. I meet your tongue with my tongue as I open my mouth a little bit. I play with your tongue as you slide it further into my mouth. Your tongue is so soft and sexy as I feel it slip around my tongue. You turn me on so much. You’re so sexy.

Your hands are still sliding around on my cock as I rub my cock along the outside of your wet pussy. My hands are caressing and squeezing your tits. Your nipples are hard as I squeeze them firmly. You moan loudly as I press on them. You push your hips harder into my cock as you take my cock in your hands and slide it down toward the opening of your pussy. Your pussy opens up as you guide my cock inside you. Throbbing, my hard cock pushes your pussy open more and more. You grab onto my hips and start to pull me into you more. My throbbing cock pushes your pussy open more and more as I slide deeper and deeper inside you. You wiggle your hips to adjust so you can pull me deeper inside your pussy. You yell out as you pull me harder, deeper inside you. Your body curls up as your pussy tenses up on my cock. You make me throb so big and hard. You push your head into my chest as you moan, pulsing your hips, making my cock slide in and out of your pussy. It feels like you pull me in deeper and deeper every time you push. Your pussy feels so good. I moan out as you make me throb bigger and bigger. My one hand is around your back, holding you up against my chest. My other hand is still squeezing your tits. Switching between each breast. Squeezing your breasts and playing with your nipples. Squeezing and pinching your nipples and caressing them.

As I hold you firmly around your back, your hands holding tightly on to my hips and ass. I start to fuck you harder. I pull my cock almost the whole way out of your soft wet pussy. Before my cock comes out of your pussy, I slide it back inside you, long and deep. I keep pulling my cock out all the way to the tip and pushing all the way back inside. Taking my time, feeling every soft, sexy part of your pussy. Pushing deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. You start to scream out as your pussy tenses up, throbbing tightly on my cock. I feel your whole body tense up as you push yourself hard onto me. Your pussy makes my cock throb uncontrollably. You make the tip of my cock swell, filling your pussy as it you make it so big and hard. Your tense throbbing body fights against mine as I can’t hold back any longer. Your pussy squeezes my cock, gripping me tightly, pulling my cock deep inside your pussy. My cock flexes as I release myself inside your wet pussy. Your pussy keeps hold of my cock with a tight grip as I pump hard inside you.

We both start to loosen up and melt into each other’s arms. My head nestles into your neck as I kiss you gently. You look so sexy. You make me feel so good.