Inappropriate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all of my cum had left my balls, Chrystal squatted down next to me and softly caressed my cheek, whispering, "Why don't you take a little nap, princess. You must be exhausted from all that hard work."

I ignored her condescending remark and looked up at my flabbergasted wife, staring down at me.

"The word you're looking for, is... pathetic," Chrystal chuckled.

"I am... so... horny," Susan admitted, mainly to herself, but loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Follow me," Chrystal addressed her daughter, "I know how to make it all better!"

Figuring I'd better let them have their privacy, I got up and laid down on the bed, as the two of them walked out of the room. Truth be told, that nap didn't sound all that bad, right now. I closed my eyes and contemplated what had just happened. I was pleasantly surprised with my wife's reaction so far -- it seemed that a divorce, at least for the time being, was not in the cards.

When I opened my eyes again, nearly forty minutes had passed. I got up and went looking for them, curious to see how things had played out. Figuring there was no use in covering up anymore, I walked into the night hall, with my half-hard cock dangling out of my pants. There was no sign of either of them upstairs, so I snuck downstairs to continue my search.

I found them in the kitchen, my wife sitting on the counter -- stark naked -- with her feet next to her ass, grunting and groaning, as Chrystal was eating her twat, quite zealously. Susan was startled to see me walking in and gently tapped her mother's shoulder.

Chrystal poked her head up and glanced back at me, looking down at my hardening cock.

"Time to put that thing of yours to some actual use," she whispered, gently tapping my wife's sensitive twat, "Come fuck this."

I eagerly grabbed my cock and pumped it as I approached the two of them, but Susan immediately put her right hand on her twat, denying me entrance. She was clearly still pissed at me.

"Hon, it's okay. We'll ruin it for him," Chrystal whispered in her daughter's ear, making sure I could hear every word -- as she looked me straight in the eye.

Slowly, Susan took her hand away and allowed me to step up to her, nudge my cock against her twat and penetrate her. She gasped as I entered her, hardly believing how fucking big and hard I was. To my surprise, Chrystal then planted her lips on Susan's.

As they kissed passionately for about twenty seconds, I grew even harder inside of her and fucked her harder. When they finally broke the kiss, I asked -- feeling quite jealous, "You're a lesbian now?"

"You're a pussy whipped faggot now?" Susan immediately retorted. She made a good point...

"Hush now princess," Chrystal ridiculed me, pressing her index finger against my lips, "Just make her cum."

I did as I was told and kept fucking my wife at a steady, mechanical rhythm. That always did the trick. She moaned, grunted and eventually came like clockwork. She shuddered and convulsed on the kitchen counter, squealing loud and surprisingly unashamed.

Before I could even think of getting off myself, Chrystal commanded, "Good, now get on your knees and eat her."

A bit hesitant, but unable to refuse Chrystal anything, I slowly sank to my knees and got to work. Susan gawked down at me, panting and whining, enjoying my tongue in and on her pussy. This was a rare treat for her. I had never before eaten my sperm out of her twat before.

Several minutes later, Chrystal announced, "My turn!"

Excitedly, she hopped on the kitchen counter, trading places with my wife and getting into the same lewd position as her. I got up, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and swiftly got in between Chrystal's legs.

She leaned her head towards Susan, and the two of them started kissing again, using quite a lot of tongue. I enjoyed the show while I slowly pumped my dick back to full strength. When I was sufficiently hard, I slipped my dick into Chrystal's twat and started fucking her.

The girls promptly broke their kiss and glanced down at my fat dick for a few seconds, sliding in and out of my mother-in-law's wet cunt.

"Make me cum," Chrystal moaned as she closed her eyes and just relaxed, letting me do all the work.

It excited me greatly that my wife was right there, next to us, looking on. It also helped that I was allowed to touch and grope all four of their tits. I got so worked up that I had to pace myself several times -- I knew Chrystal wouldn't be pleased if I were to cum before she did.

Luckily, eventually, I managed to fuck her to a finish. A small one, granted, but it still counted.

"It's okay," she whispered, barely out of breath, "I know it was the best you could do."

My dick shriveled up immediately, slipping out of her, as she both thanked me and destroyed me with that one statement.

"You know what to do next," she whispered, tapping her clit with her index finger. I kneeled down and put my mouth on her twat. The two of them smiled down at me, amused and excited that I was taking their abuse so calmly and eagerly.

I kissed, licked and sucked her twat and clit for quite a while. I softly played with my dick the whole time, keeping it big and hard for whatever they'd want me to do next. When Chrystal eventually figured that I'd been sufficiently humiliated, she gently nudged my head away and whispered, "Okay, now that we're done with you, you can cum!"

As I figured she meant right then and there, I immediately started tugging my dick faster. Unfortunately, she had something nasty and even more demeaning in mind. She hopped off the counter, grabbed my free hand and guiding me into the hallway. Susan, curious and intrigued, followed in our wake.

The three of us walked into the downstairs toilet room. Chrystal, after making me stand in front of the bowl, took up position on the left side of it, while Susan stepped up to my right side. Confused, I looked at my mother-in-law. Deep down, I already knew what they wanted me to do, but for some reason, I played dumb and pretended I needed instructions.

"Cum... in there," she grinned, tilting her head towards the bowl. I looked down -- already pumping my fat dick -- and shuddered as I considered the symbolic value of what I was about to do. Eager to aid in my destruction, Susan pressed her mouth against my ear and whispered, "Fuck yeah!"

"Come on, shoot it in there," Chrystal grinned, "Let's get this over with."

I didn't take long after that. At the first sign that I was about to reach the point of no return, my mother-in-law quickly reached for the flush button -- ready to push it at a moment's notice.

I figured she'd at least wait until I had finished cumming, but no such luck. As soon as I started ejaculating, she flushed -- causing my cum ropes and drops to disappear into the thundering and swirling water. Susan gasped excitedly at her mother's impeccable timing.

It was all over long before the water had settled down again. Aside from a little bead dangling from my spent cock, there was nothing left of my pathetic ejaculation. More than happy with the outcome, both women walked out and headed upstairs, giggling and whispering.

I dropped to my knees, staring and moaning into the bowl for about half a minute, trying to process everything that had happened. I couldn't believe how quickly mother and daughter had joined forces. How eager they both were to humilate and demasculinate me. But, what was most surprising, was the fact that I was loving every second of it...

After getting up and stumbling out of the little restroom, I headed for the kitchen, where I poured myself a stiff drink and sat down at the kitchen table, contemplating my current situation. About fifteen minutes later, Susan and Chrystal walked down the stairs, all dressed up.

"We're going into town," Chrystal announced, briefly poking her head in, "Don't wait up."

And with that, they walked into the garage, got into the car and drove off. After finishing my drink, I walked around the house for a bit -- still stark naked -- just for fun.

Then, after putting on a shirt and some sweatpants, I sat down in front of the TV and watched a few hours of sports. I microwaved myself some mac and cheese -- something Susan would never allow -- and finished a whole bottle of red wine, all by myself.

Completely satisfied in every possible way, I swiftly fell asleep on the couch. After waking up, around midnight, to take a leak, I checked my phone for news on the girls. They'd been out for almost seven hours now and not so much as a text message...

A little worried, but realizing there was nothing I could do, I stumbled off to bed -- hoping they'd soon be home safe and sound. Eventually, around 1.40am, I was awakened by the garage door. A few minutes later, I heard them stumbling around in the hallway, clearly tipsy.

Figuring they'd take one of the many other available rooms, I tried to get back to sleep. Imagine my surprise, when, after another ten minutes, they simply barged in and turned on the light, giggling and talking -- with no consideration for my rest whatsoever.

When I poked my head up, I was surprised to see both of them taking off their clothes.

"Hey hon," my wife exclaimed as she was unzipping her dress.

Chrystal didn't say anything and simply unbuttoned her skirt.

"You shouldn't have waited up for us," Susan giggled, stepping out off her dress as she unclasped her bra -- showing me her fat tits.

Figuring I was going to get lucky, I didn't say a word and remained perfectly still. Pretty soon, I was staring at two sets of fully erect nipples and two moist pussies. After turning off the light, they both got into bed, on either side of me.

I could feel the warmth and the softness of their skin against mine, especially when my wife slowly started riding up against me, pressing her trimmed cunt against my butt cheeks. Meanwhile, Chrystal put her left hand on my dick and balls, gently caressing them.

"Let's get him all hard and throbbing before turning in, shall we?" she whispered.

"Yeah," my wife sighed excitedly, as she softly started kissing my neck and reached her hand around me, quickly finding my half-hard cock. It took them a few moments to figure out how to work together, but they were eager, and highly motivated...

As Chrystal focussed on my sensitive tip, Susan tugged my shaft and caressed my balls. I was fully hard in one minute flat.

"I think he's hard enough", my wife whispered cruelly, just before letting go.

My mother-in-law quickly followed suit, leaving me with a fat, raging hardon.

"Before you get any ideas," Chrystal warned me, "Don't jerk off. If you cum without our explicit permission, there will be hell to pay... understood?"

"Got it," I whispered submissively.

The two of them then snuggled up to me, making it impossible for me to escape. Consequently, I had no choice but to let my cock shrink and wait for my lust to subside -- which took quite a while -- before I could even try to get back to sleep.

In the morning, Susan and Chrystal were both awake before me -- despite their consumption of a considerable amount of alcohol the previous night. With me still in between them, they were facing each other, propped up on their elbows, whispering. As soon as I opened my eyes, they stopped talking and glanced down at me.

"Morning," Susan smiled as she gave me a little peck on the forehead.

"Morning, ass wipe," Chrystal whispered, not moving an inch as she had no interest in kissing me.

"Oeh, ass wipe, I like that one," my wife chuckled as she reached down to my crotch.

"Looks like everyone's awake," she smiled, as she threw the covers off and pushed me on my back, showing her mother my morning hardon. I groaned and coiled my body upwards in sheer lust. Chrystal quickly wrapped her hand around my thick shaft and started pumping me slowly.

"What's the plan?" Susan inquired softly.

"Same as last night," her mother replied, "Only this time, we don't let him off so easily. We get him hard... then let him shrink... over and over again."

"Like so..." she added as she squeezed my hard erection, pumped it twice and then released her grip, causing my dick to desperately veer up and down. They watched me squirm and grunt as my cock slowly reverted back to its tiny, flaccid state. Then, and only then, did Chrystal touch it again. In the following two minutes, she rubbed me back to a full fledged erection.

After watching me go limp again, Susan eagerly whispered, "I'll take this one."

I looked up at my wife as she lovingly started tugging my floppy cock. It took her several minutes to get me started again, but she managed nonetheless.

From then on, they took turns tormenting me. Each time, I grew more frustrated and desperate. But neither of them particularly cared. They were having a blast, taking great pleasure in my constant disappointment and suffering... in my pathetic whining and pleading to let me cum.

After each of them had gone about a dozen times, Chrystal was the first one to use her mouth. She bent down and engulfed my flaccid dick under the scrutinizing eye of her daughter. Once I was fully hard again, she continued for a little while longer, almost making me cum. Almost...

By now, I was so desperate and so raunchy that when she stopped -- yet again -- I impatiently reached out and tried to grab hold of my fat, pulsating dick. Chrystal, realizing I had been teased and tormented almost to my breaking point, didn't get angry or annoyed, but simply put her hand on my arm and pressed down -- preventing me from touching my aching dick.

When my poor cock was flaccid once again, Susan swiftly followed her mother's example and bent her head, sucking my small cock into her mouth. It took her almost five whole minutes to get me hard again, and even then it was no longer the hard, huge erection I'd had been up until now. I was running out of steam...

They each tormented me twice more with their mouths, giving me wonderful blowjobs, but never letting me cum. They were driving me crazy. I was barely keeping it together. When Chrystal started sucking my tiny dick for a fourth time, I couldn't simply take it anymore.

"Please... make me cum," I pleaded, almost screaming.

"Uh, I don't think so," Chrystal replied, briefly poking her head up, before going straight back to work.

"Please, I can't... I am... you win," I babbled, "I'll do anything. I just... I just want to cum!"

Chrystal glanced up at her daughter. They didn't speak. For almost ten seconds, they simply communicated by exchanging glances. They were clearly on the same page.

"Alright then," Chrystal grinned, eventually, "I guess we can wrap this up."

"And no ruining it!" I whispered, not sure I could take another botched orgasm.

"Making demands are we?" Chrystal whispered, reminding me who was in the driver's seat.

"Please, just this once," I whined, desperate for an orgasm. My god, I really was an ass wipe...

"I guess we could make an exception, just this once," Chrystal smirked, "But it will cost you."

"I don't care... please, no more... make me cum," I replied.

Chrystal let go of my cock as she looked up to her daughter and asked, "You wanna jack him off? I really don't want his vile cum on me."

"Sure," Susan eagerly replied as she replaced her mom's hand on my dick with her own. Slowly, genuinely doing her best to give me as much pleasure as she could, she started pumping my dick once again. This time, however, she didn't stop when I began quivering and shaking. A breathtaking fifteen seconds later, I let out a deep, long roar as my sperm rushed up through my throbbing shaft.

To my -- and Susan's -- surprise and shock, Chrystal suddenly leaned in and hung her head over my ejaculting cock, pressing her nose against my sore, swollen tip.

"Oh my god," Susan sighed as she furiously kept pumping the sperm out of my balls, onto her mother's slut face.

"My god, I can't believe you did that," Susan gasped when it was all over, "I thought you said you didn't want to get any of his cum on you."

"I didn't," Chrystal chuckled, glancing up at her confused daughter, thick cum ropes dangling from her nose, chin and forehead, "That's why I did it. What's more humiliating than taking cock cream in your face when you're not in the mood?!"

Susan didn't know how to respond to that and just stared at her mother's drenched face.

About ten seconds later, she eventually managed to whisper, "You're such a whore!"

Chrystal, recognizing the state her daughter was in, briefly looked at me and said, "Leave."

I hesitated just a moment too long for her taste.

"Now, faggot!" she yelled, "Get out. When we need you, we'll whistle!"

My wife gasped, liking the way her mother was demeaning me. I quickly hopped out of bed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me -- just as Chrystal was getting on top of Susan.

Having -- finally -- had an amazing orgasm, I left them to their fun and freshened up in the bathroom, then headed down to have some breakfast -- butt naked, as my clothes were all still in the master bedroom. While I was reading my newspaper, I suddenly heard my wife having a massive orgasm. And another one, just a few minutes later.

About fifteen minutes later, Chrystal came sneaking into the living room -- stark naked. Her face was still wet with my wife's juices, as well as some of my residual cum.

"She's out cold, but we don't have much time," she whispered.

"For what?" I asked.

"For you to fuck me up my ass, as hard as you can," she replied as she got down on her knees.

As I started tugging my half-hard dick, I watched her get on all fours -- her ass towards me.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder, "Shove it in!"

I quickly got on my knees behind her and pressed my tip against her asshole, forcing it open.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped as my big mushroom head slipped in. Without giving her any time to adjust, I began thrusting forward, stretching her ass and making her whine and squirm non-stop. After barely five seconds, more than half of my pulsating cock was in.

Getting fucked up her back door clearly made her very raunchy, as she started relaying one vile and nasty command after the other.

"Pull my hair... oh yeah, that's it... yank it... harder... go deeper, yeah... fuck me harder... slap my head... oh yeah, fuck me deeper... slap me harder... oh, I am such a fucking bitch!"

This went on for several long, wonderful minutes. But when she felt me tensing up, getting ready to spurt, she calmed herself down and whispered, in a sweet and gently voice, "When you're ready to pop, pull it out... and then don't touch it anymore!"

"Wha..." I gasped flabbergasted. I really thought she'd let me have this one.

"Do it," was all she whispered. Now, in the position she was in, and with my hands on her hips, there wasn't much she could do if I decided not to obey her. But, when push came to shove and I felt my fat cock getting ready to spurt, I slowed down and started pulling back.

"Yeah, that's it!" Chrystal moaned approvingly. When my orgasm was about to hit me, I leaned back a little more, pulling my dick all the way out and letting my throbbing tip rest in the crack of her ass.

"Keep it still," she spoke in a soothing voice, "Just... let it go."

"Oh," she gasped a few moments later, as a small amount of watery sperm trickled out and ran down the inside of her ass cheeks, "That's it!"

She chuckled cruelly as I grunted in frustration, having just ruined my own climax... again.

"Fuck, that was hot," she added, as she sat up straight and turned in place. She grinned as she looked me in the eye, then glanced down at my spent cock.

"Hm," she whispered, "I might as well. It won't do you much good now anyway."