Inbred: A Family Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
697 Followers

"You know if you would invite me over for some breakfast, we could figure something out," he replied.

"Denise is needing something better to drive too," Gloria said pulling her daughter closer.

Eric cleared his throat as he saw Denise's nipples poking through the thin material. He looked back towards his house.

"Oh, is your wife at home?" Gloria asked.

"No. I was just wondering if I left my door unlocked," he replied.

"Well, go check your door and come on down," Gloria said winking her eye at him. She continued with Denise back to her house making sure to that she added more swing to her hips with each step she took.

Denise burst out in laughter as soon as they entered the house. "Damn mom!" she said. "You worked him with the quickness."

"Hey, if you got it, you got it," Gloria said looking out the front window. "Now here he comes to get it." She opened the door as Eric ran up the steps and in the house.

"Sorry it took me so long, but I had to get my shoes," Eric said.

"So, where is your wife this morning?" Gloria asked picking up her empty coffee cup and walking towards the kitchen where Denise was starting breakfast.

"She has women bible study meeting on Saturday mornings," he said following behind her and taking a seat at the table.

"Beacon and eggs good for you?" Denise asked.

"Oh, I was thinking about something better than that," he said smiling brightly.

"So you want to get lucky this morning, huh?" Gloria said.

"Well it just so happens that I got a few good cars in on trade with very low mileage," he replied putting his hand on Gloria's hip. "I can put you two in some really nice rides if you'll treat me right." He moved his hand over Gloria's butt-cheeks.

"What do you say, Denise?" Gloria asked her daughter. "Showing him a really good time for a new car?"

"They're not old and beat up, are they?" Denise asked.

"No, no..." Eric protested. "They are only a year old, in from lease. They are like brand new."

"I'm down for it then," Denise answered.

"What are you expecting?" Gloria asked.

"How about both of you once a week?" Eric asked.

"Eric, now you know that's way more than you're getting from Rose," Gloria chuckled. "How about once a month?"

"She is giving me more than that," he replied.

Denise laughed.

"How about one of us, once a week?" Gloria said. "That way you can have each of us every other week."

"Now that sounds much better," Eric said. "What I'll do is get you fare market value for your cars and lease the cars back to my dealership so that way you won't have to worry about paying for insurance."

"Honey, sounds like you got a deal," Gloria said.

"Okay, but I want the both of you together right now," Eric said looking at the two women up and down.

Denise looked at her mother and smiled. She had never felt so connected to her mother than she had at that moment. The look Gloria gave her made her think that they were telepathic. She walked around and stood next to her mother in front of Eric.

Gloria put her arm around her daughter as Eric pulled her panties down to her ankles and Denise's pajama bottoms down as well. She felt a bond that had been missing from the relationship with her daughter. The more Eric pawed, squeezed, poked, and probed their bodies the closer she felt to her daughter.

The sound of Amber's moans in the next bedroom made Janice's head pound even harder. She had stayed out late last at the club with her lover, Jason, but she woke up in her bed alone. There was nothing unusual about that. Jason's mother was a friend of hers and she didn't want to explain to anyone why she was having an affair with such a young man. She found it difficult enough to keep him from calling her every moment. She finally convinced him to date young women his age to help hide their affair. She didn't have the heart to tell him that she was sleeping around with other men. At least she no longer felt guilty for string him alone. He was such a good lover and she had no intentions on giving him up.

Amber's cries got louder as she proclaimed her orgasm to the world. Even though Janice's head felt like a brick had been dropped on it, she managed a smile.

"Oh god that was good," Amber said to her mother as she came out of the bedroom.

"I heard," Janice said chasing the headache medicine with a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks for bring this one home," Amber said.

Janice shot a puzzled look at her daughter.

"I woke up with him crawling in my bed and boy, oh boy," Amber said starting the coffee.

"Who?" Janice said.

"Jason," Amber answered.

"Hey," Jason said coming into the kitchen in just his short jeans.

Janice felt like a deer caught in headlights.

"I never shared a man before," Amber said kissing Jason on the lips and hugging her mother.

"What?" Janice protested.

"Hey, you said I needed to date someone my age," Jason smirked.

"I love it," Amber said. "This is so kinky, sharing a man with my mother. Mom, you're the coolest."

Janice looked up at Jason and Amber. She had a total loss for words.

"Now no one would think anything about me coming over, so much," Jason said.

"Yeah, I bit you'll never hear the end of it if someone knew you and Jason had a thing going on," Amber giggled.

It was not what Janice had in mind. "Jason, you know that I need to see men my age too, right?" she said trying move things back the way she wanted them.

"Sure," Jason said. "I don't have a problem with that, as long as I can still get my turn."

Janice shook her head. She felt just like what she was treating him as; a toy.

"Amber can keep me business, while you do your thing," Jason said. "I'll be close by whenever you need me." He squeezed Amber's butt-cheeks causing her to giggle.

"Com'on, it's going to take a few minutes for the coffee to get ready and it looks like mom has a headache," Amber said pulling Jason towards her bedroom.

Jason winked his eye at Janice and went with Amber back into the bedroom.

Janice put her face in her hands. She could hardly believe that her best lover was in the bedroom with her daughter. She went to the cupboard and took out a bottle of Gin and poured her a glass. She downed two shots, and then a third when she heard Amber moaning again.

5

Mother-in-law

Darren stopped dead in his tracks. His heart jumped into his throat and he trembled. He felt as he had stumbled across a great family secret that some how wasn't meant for him to see.

He was frozen by the eyes that stared back at him. In his heart of hearts, he had rather been any place than where he was at that moment. He tried to look away, but his body was not willing. He suddenly became weaker than he ever felt.

"You still have the best pussy that I've ever had," Richard said as he pounded his wife against the tile on the kitchen floor.

Nancy did not blink as she looked into Darren's eyes. She lifted up on her toes as she thrust her pelvis up to meet her husband's boner. She was completely naked and exposed while her husband exhausted his passion on her.

Richard grunted and jerked on top of Nancy before getting up from the floor and leaving her there. "I have a noon tee-off time," he called back as he ran up the stairs.

Nancy remained spread on the floor looking up at Darren as her husband rustled around up stairs. She began to slowly message her nipples and roll her butt around on the hard floor.

Darren's felt like he couldn't be more excited. He had been trying hard to impress Elizabeth's mother, but without success and now there she was practically inviting him to take on her on the kitchen floor. He knew that Elizabeth would be gone most of the day, and he rarely saw her sister Brittany.

"Okay, I'm gone dear!" Richard called out as he left.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Nancy asked.

Darren was sure what he had to do at that point. He pulled off his shirt and laid down on top of Nancy. He was experienced enough to know not to expose his endowment before the first experience with someone new. She was begging him for it and he wasn't going to give her cause to change her mind.

Nancy gasped as she was filled with more man than she could ever remember. She was actually being stretched and stuffed at the same time. She closed her eyes and held on to Darren tightly as every nerve ending in her body was awakened. She achieved her goal with ultimate success and was taken to a place only reached before in her dreams.

Brittany jumped back when she stumbled across her mother and her sister's boyfriend going at it like two while animals on the kitchen floor. She could tell by the expression on her mother's face that she was in ecstasy.

Nancy spotting her daughter in the doorway, but didn't hesitate or miss a single stroke. She was getting what she wanted and wasn't going to stop until she was done.

Brittany studied the way Darren's dark butt-cheeks flexed as he drove his tool deep into her mother. His strokes were long and hard, very much unlike her stepfather's. She realized that what her stepfather had told her was correct. If she wanted something, she would have to be woman enough to get it. She made up her mind that she would have Darren pounding her just like that.

Nancy could no longer hold back her cries. Her voice echoed throughout the vaulted ceiling. As soon as she came down from one climax, she found herself at the peak of another. She hunched up to meet Darren's thrusts until she was completely wiped out, soaked with sweat, and filled with his fluids.

Brittany blew her mother a kiss and got a wink in return, and then stepped quietly away from the door before Darren noticed her.

"Thank you Darren," Nancy said looking into his eyes. "I understand that you and Elizabeth are thinking about getting married?"

"Yes ma'am," he answered.

"You definitely have my blessing if you two decide to go ahead with it," she said.

Darren pulled out of Nancy and sat on the floor with his back against the cupboards. "She says that I need to be able to handle her being with another man," Darren said.

"Well, you didn't seem to have a problem being with me," Nancy replied. "What's the difference?"

"I don't think I would have a problem with it," Darren said.

"Oh, now I get it," Nancy said grabbing one of the kitchen towels to stop the fluids from running out between her legs. "You have never seen her with anyone else, is that it?"

"Yeah, and I don't think it will be the same if I knew about it ahead of time," he said.

"Yep, you'll probably need to be surprised to see how you really would react," Nancy said. "I really don't think that you will have a problem with it. Judging by your reaction to watching Richard and I, I think you'd want to do to her what you just did to me, and that's not a bad thing."

Darren blushed. He was getting excited again and couldn't hide it.

"You have a beautiful thing Darren," Nancy said looking at the growth in his lap. "I don't know if I could handle it, but would you mind giving me another go round. I'm feeling strangely needy today."

Darren blushed again causing Nancy to laugh at him. They got up from the floor and made their way to the guess bedroom down in the basement.

Darren became very comfortable with Nancy as they began going at it on the bed. He found the feel of her was just as good as Elizabeth. He did Nancy in the same fashion as he did Elizabeth, causing her to cry out with pleasure.

Gloria and Denise were at the car dealership as soon as it opened. They had indulged Eric in various forms of perversion that he came up with including fooling around with each other. After being subjected to a man with a camera, Denise saw the benefit of having some proof to fall back on. Gloria was glad that her daughter came up with the idea of taking pictures while Eric had his fun. Even though Eric was a neighbor and had been hitting on her from the moment she got the house in that neighborhood, she didn't know if she could trust him.

Eric stopped the salesman who started to approach Gloria and Denise on the lot. "They are friends of mine. I'll take care of them. Thanks," he said.

Gloria smiled when she saw Eric rushing out to greet them. "I don't remember this place being this big," she said.

"It wasn't," Eric replied. "We added a couple acres of lot. I got some new investors, so I'm expanding. By the end of the summer I'll be opening two more lots around the city."

"I didn't know you were doing so well," Gloria said. "Maybe we should have sweetened the pot a little more."

"Maybe you still can," he replied walking to the section of the lot with previously used cars. "We have just about every make and model here."

"Well, we don't need anything too flashy," Gloria said. "There is enough talk going around right now without us fueling the fire."

"That one," Denise said pointing at a smoke gray Chrysler 300M with dark tented windows. "That's the one I want."

"I figured you for a Honda type of girl," Eric joked.

"This is totally me," Denise said gliding her fingers long the car as she walked around it.

"It is pretty," Gloria said. "Here's a black one just like it."

The mother and daughter looked at each other and giggled.

"Let me get the keys," Eric said walking away.

Denise opened the door and sat down on the leather seat. It had a real new car smell to it and had an incredible amount of space on the inside. She slipped off her sandals and wiggled her toes in the carpet. "I love this car," she said. She pulled her long flowing skirt up her thighs and put her feet up on the dash. "I bet I won't get a single ticket in this car."

"I would guess not if you're planning on giving them that kind of exposure," Gloria giggled.

"As long as I don't get a ticket," Denise said. "Mom I'm telling you. I'll screw him twice a week for this car."

"Don't give it up so easily," Gloria said. "Let's see what we can get first."

Denise put her feet down when they saw Eric returning with the keys to the car.

"Ready for a test drive?" he said handing Denise the keys and getting into the front passenger seat.

Gloria got in the back. It felt like being in the back of a limo to her. The car was just as clean as a new car.

Denise started the car and listened to the light rumble of the engine. She maneuvered the car off the lot with ease and headed out on the main road. She drove around for about twenty minutes before pulling in a vacant building.

Denise popped the hood, the trunk, and opened all of the doors. "I love it," she repeated again and again as if she was talking to herself. "I would like to have spinner rims on it."

"That's going to cost you extra," Eric said.

"How much extra?" Gloria asked.

"Denise gives me a five minute blowjob after I get you five minutes doggie-style bent over in the trunk," he said.

Denise looked at her mother hoping she wouldn't turn Eric down. She could really see spinner rims on that car.

"Make it for both cars and you got a deal," Gloria said.

"You really drive a hard bargain," Eric said walking around to the large trunk.

Denise clapped almost jumping up and down. Gloria went around to the back of the car and dropped her slacks and boy-shorts down to her ankles, and then leaned over in the trunk.

Eric wasted no time getting inside Gloria's belly. He worked it slow and steady while keeping track of the time. "You really have good stuff here," he said. "You should really think about bottling it up and selling it. You'll have to keep shocking the shelves."

Denise and Gloria laughed at his joke. When the time was up, Eric pulled slowly out of Gloria and then turned around for Denise to do her part. What he really wanted to see was Denise tasting her mother's fluids. He had made it clear in everything that he did, that he liked seeing two women in action. His antics continued to bring Gloria closer and closer to her daughter.

Denise took him in her mouth almost desperately. He had her to stop several times to keep himself from blowing his wad. She gave him more than what he asked for. He was pleading for her to stop before the five minutes were up.

"We still got a deal, right?" Denise asked. "You wanted me to stop. I wanted to keep going."

"Yes, yes. We got a deal. Shit!" he exclaimed. "You can suck to chrome off a trailer hitch."

"Thank you," Denise giggled.

"Time for me to test drive my new car now," Gloria said getting into the back seat.

Eric was reaching in the back seat to rub Gloria's crotch as Denise drove back to the dealership. Gloria's car had the same ride and handling. They found a different spot to stop and take a look at the car. Denise kept herself exposed to Eric in order to keep him fired-up about their deal. Eric was so horny he could barely see straight.

"How much do you think we can get for our cars?" Gloria asked.

"I'll tell you what," Eric said. "I'll give each of you five hundred dollars over the blue book value if I could screw both of you'll in the back seat while we ride around for an hour."

Gloria and Denise looked at each other and laughed. They had been letting him screw them in one position or the other all day, and there was no reason that they could see to turn him down.

Denise climbed in the roomy back seat and spread out for him, while Gloria started the car. Eric was humping before the car got on the road in his normal slow fashion. They switched positions after a half hour at which time Gloria got in the back seat with Eric. Gloria was glad that Eric held back his cum. She didn't want to have to clean up a mess.

Eric delivered on all of his promises to them without any delay. The two women rolled out of the dealership in two new vehicles and a wad of money. They had lunch at one the more expensive restaurants in the city with an outside terrace.

"Mom, I was thinking about what Eric said about selling our stuff," Denise said. "I see advertising all the time about escorts and stuff in that entertainment paper."

"With guys like Eric is one thing, but with men I don't know anything about is something totally different," Gloria said.

"I guess you're right," Denise said.

"There is always another way around that," Gloria said. "I wouldn't want to do it with some nasty old drunk, even though I give Mr. Herbert a shot every now and then."

"Really?" Denise laughed.

"Yeah, that's the only way to get the old goat to take a bath," Gloria laughed. "And besides, it's a jab at Ms. Emma."

"I bet she'll try to have you arrested if she knew you gave him something she couldn't," Denise laughed.

"I bet she would too," Gloria said. "When I was selling colognes and watches, I got a lot of offers. I still got my catalogs and stuff. I'm sure we can pick up a few bucks that way."

"Speaking of bucks," Denise said. "What do you think about Darren marrying Elizabeth?"

"I like her, even if she is a white girl," Gloria said. "He really likes her, so I'm all for it."

"Remember when Darren was going through his little episode?" Denise laughed.

"Yeah," Gloria said almost embarrassed.

"He was one horny thing for a while," Denise laughed.

"Tell me about it," Gloria said rolling her eyes. "I swear I would have done something if I knew what to do. Everybody kept telling me that it was normal and he would grow out of it. I was at the end of my rope. I was afraid to leave him alone, but I was scared to stay there with him. I had a few drinks and closed my eyes and the next thing I knew he was sticking his thing in me."

"I started locking my door because he was getting me almost every night for almost a month," Denise said.

"You didn't tell me that," Gloria said.

"You were always yelling at him. I didn't want to get him in any more trouble," Denise said. "And that thing of his."

"Oh my god," Gloria exclaimed. "Tell me about it. None of the old men had anything like that."

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
697 Followers