Incarnate Resorts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you're catching on." Licking her lips in a pause, made me think back to them pressing against mine before she drugged me which also pulled me back out of the trance. "You have to obey every single one of my commands throughout the entire duration. Consider it a trial phase to see if it's something you really want in the end."

"Will this thing stay on the entire time?" I looked down at my pants still lowered and back up to her.

"If you behave really well, I'll release you for a set duration. But other than that, yes, it is to stay on for the remainder of the week." Gina's continued gaze at my caged cock made me pull my pants up.

"It won't be that bad, we'll get to know each other more and have lots of fun." I was questioning whether or not she meant fun in a singular aspect and if there was going to be any for me.

"And also run the risk of permanently becoming your slave from what you're telling me..." Juxtaposed to my words, I couldn't help imagining my time with her in a bed, so long as my memory stayed intact. That ended up sending a twitch to my helpless penis, doing my best to control my arousal.

"I'll have some things sent to your unit so be sure to get the door when it arrives." Gina returned her attention back to her screen with her fingers typing away at some unfinished work. "Now go back to your room and wait patiently for my surprise and for my shift to be over. If you do as told we'll see about letting free your penis for the night." She said all of that without sending a single glance my way, and as if to appease her from the prospect of being freed from the cage, I turned and left without another word. I could only hope my silent departure gained extra brownie points for not disturbing her workflow.

I passed the front desk assistant and couldn't help but think she heard some of, if not all of our conversation inside of Gina's office. It was the constant second guessing that got to me and I knew this would be a growing issue the further into the week it got.

12