Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in Anne's apartment, Nick waited for her to get ready. He sat on the couch and watched TV on a little nineteen-inch set. The absurdity of this made him laugh, since a tablet he had at home was almost as large as the screen he was trying to watch.

"Ready?" she asked as she appeared in the hallway dressed and ready to go.

She had on a pair of light blue dress pants that fitted her like a glove, matched with a pair of high heels she appeared to be all legs. Her hair, on the other hand, seemed to be even bigger than usual.

Her light touch in makeup made her beautiful face even more stunning, and her sweater, blue to match her slacks, was so tight it just flaunted her thin waistline and unforgettable breasts.

"Wait, no. Turn around," he ordered her, and she immediately complied lifting her hands up as she started to pirouette in place. All the while she was looking down at herself trying to see what the matter was.

As she turned away from him, Nick could see the seam of her pants wedged between and displaying the cheeks of her ass.

"Why?" she asked. "Do I have something hanging off me?"

"No," he said getting up and coming over to her. "I just wanted to get a good look at you. You are stunning, did you know that?"

"Oh stop. You just want to go back to bed."

"I do, and you know why? Because you're stunning! That's why." And she was.

Chopra and a posse of young scientists were waiting for them when Nick and Anne walked into the lobby of building 43B. It was just after nine in the morning.

"Oh there you are," said the older, white-haired man. We've been waiting for you."

"I'm sorry," Anne started to apologize but Nick cut her off.

"It's my fault that we're late, Doc. I didn't sleep well last night. I had a huge migraine."

"Do you get migraines regularly?" Chopra asked.

"No, actually that was my first."

"And at what time did you have this migraine?"

"I don't know," he said as he looked to Anne for guidance.

"Around three-thirty," Anne said as a few of the young science geeks started to snicker.

"What?" Nick snapped at them. "I had to knock on her door and ask her for some aspirins." The snickering stopped.

"That's interesting," Chopra stated. "The security detail on the overnight shift called me at four in the morning. It seems that they were very concerned. It seems the LV-426 was acting up last night. All of the lights were on and the gauges were going haywire, at least that was what the security guard told me, and this all started around three in the morning."

"What does this mean?" Nick asked.

"Damned if I know," Chopra said.

"Aren't you supposed to be an expert or something? Didn't you make the thing?"

"I did, but that doesn't mean I can explain this kind of activity."

"It's almost as if," one of the science geeks spoke up, "the universe is trying to send you back, but it can't."

"Mmmmm," Chopra said and Nick looked at him with a puzzled expression on his face.

Nick spent the rest of the day lying on the couch in Chopra's office, sleeping when he was able, while Chopra and the science geeks worked on the machine. Anne looked in on him from time to time, but mostly she kept busy with her own duties.

That afternoon she was again with Chopra and his team. They had just finished lunch and hadn't started working yet when all of the lights on the machine went on, and the numerous gauges started to register a large power spike. No one had touched the machine, in fact, no one had touched it for nearly an hour.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed the man closest to the machine, the hair on his head rising as if he were standing by a Tesla Sphere. "I think something zapped me."

"Who turned it on," Chopra shouted, the concern showing on his face as he stood up and approached the machine.

"No one," said one of his crew. "We even disconnected the power like you told us."

Anne stood next to the doctor, her hand covering her mouth in shock, her thoughts immediately turned to Nick. "Oh my God, Nick!"

"Is he still in my office?" Chopra asked.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my God!" Anne exclaimed as she turned and ran towards the hallway that led to the offices.

Anne got to the office door first, but Chopra and his team were right behind her, and she could hear screams as she ran all the way down the hall. When she finally opened the office door, she screamed herself, "Oh my God, Nick!"

When they got there, Nick was on the floor between the couch and the door. He was curled up in the fetal position with his hands cupping his ears and he was screaming in pain.

"No!" Nick screamed as he sat up in bed, his hands reaching out in the dark for who knows what.

"Nick," Anne yelled to him, as she got up from the bed and turned on the nightstand light. "Are you all right?"

"What? What?" He said starting to calm down. He wasn't in any pain, though he had been expecting some.

"Are you okay? Are you in any pain?"

"No. No. Did you hear that thunder?"

"No, Nick. There wasn't any thunder. It's a beautiful day outside. No lightning. No thunder."

"Ah shit," he said and lay back down in bed.

Anne was still sitting up and looking at him with concern. She was wondering if maybe it wouldn't have been better if they had taken him to the hospital for shock.

"How did I get here?" He asked with his left hand grasping his forehead.

"Chopra and the team brought you. I wanted to take you to the hospital."

"And what would we have told them, that a time machine was attacking me?"

"I don't know. I don't know," she stammered. "I'm scared, Nick." She laid down with her head on his shoulder and he put his arm around her.

"Don't be. Chopra will figure it out."

"Will he? I'm not so sure. That thing fired up, and the power cord wasn't even attached!"

"The power cord?" Nick thought out loud. "You know that thing wasn't plugged in when I was working on it, and yet the lights were on."

"If I didn't see it for myself, I would have told you it was impossible. That thing requires a lot of power. In fact, it doesn't have a plug, it's directly wired to its own circuit."

"Then what's powering it?"

"I don't know, and neither does Chopra. That's what I'm saying."

"Me coming here must have caused some kind of rift in the Universe."

"That's what Chopra says, but he calls it the fabric of space and time."

"I have to go back...somehow."

"I know," she said despondently.

"What?"

"I don't want you to."

He rolled over on his side and so too did she so that they were face to face. "You don't want me to...what?"

"To go, all right? I don't want you to go."

"Anne, you only just met me?"

"I know. I know. You probably think I'm some crazy-ass, fatal-attraction bitch."

"Well, I would, except that I feel the same way."

"You do?"

"Yes," he said and lightly kissed her on the lips. He wasn't lying. In some crazy, bizarre way he was infatuated with her, a woman that someday would be his mother.

He pulled her close, and she arched her back as he nuzzled her neck. In the soft light from lamp on the nightstand, he could see that she was only wearing a tee shirt, so he wasted no time and started to peel it up her body.

"I not sure this is a good idea," she said as she sat up and let him take the shirt off.

"On the contrary," he countered. "I think it's a wonderful idea." As soon as he had her tee off, he attacked those big wonderful tits of hers.

"Why isn't this a good idea? You don't like me kissing your breasts?" He asked as he rolled over on top of her.

"I didn't say that."

"You don't like when I do this?" He asked as he drove his erection, which was only loosely contained in his boxers, against her panty covered vulva.

"I didn't say that," she giggled. "It's just that I thought you were going to die."

He smiled at her. "I'm fine, see?" He asked as he drove his cock into the crotch of her panties.

"Well, I know one part of you that has come through unscathed.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. He looked down at her, clearly, this was his mother, but in this incarnation, she was a vivacious, luscious, temptress.

It was more than him being duplicitous, the fact that he was about to fuck his own mother, no matter what her age, had him hot, but he could also make the case that she was a completely different woman, a woman that he was falling for.

His cock had slipped out of his shorts, and it was penetrating her as much as her panties would allow.

"You're going to rip them," she said as he kissed her lips and ground into her again.

"What?"

"My panties."

"Good."

"Let me take them off."

"No. Just pull them to the side."

"Really?"

"Really."

She reached down, and with a little bit of contorting, pulled her panties to the side and he slipped into her.

He could feel the hot walls of her pussy, wet with passion, wrap around his cock, but she was desperately tight.

"Ummmph," she sighed and tensed a bit.

"Okay?"

"I wasn't ready."

"I am," he smiled as he pushed deeper into her, though he was only in just past the head.

"I can see."

"You ready now?"

"I'm getting there."

He pushed in deeper and she let out a groan. "Fuck," she grunted.

"You okay?"

"I guess I'm a little tight."

"I'll say," he leered at her.

"Just shut up and do me."

He started to penetrate her deeper now, but she had other ideas and quickly flipped him over on his back, straddled him, and with her hand on his cock, guided him into her soft, wet pussy.

"I can't do this," she said and got off him. He disappointedly thought she wanted to stop, but then she ripped off her panties, threw them on the floor, and then grabbing his rock-hard cock she mounted him again. "I know you guys like that, but they were getting in my way. I couldn't feel you."

"You couldn't feel me inside of you?" He asked as she started to rock her hips to an erotic beat. "You're so tight."

"I couldn't feel you where it counts," she said and then shifted her weight so that his cock would slide up against her clit. She sat back, closed her eyes and started to rock on top of him.

He lay back and watched in awe as his mother, her large breasts swinging to and fro, fucked him. She also had this tight little waist that spread out into a pair of luscious hips.

"God you feel so good, Nicky."

"Oh God, Annie, you feel good too."

"You must think you're king shit, don't you?" she panted, not breaking stride.

Nick didn't answer, he just gave her a questioning look.

"Because you've only known me two days and already you're having your way with me."

"Mmmm hmmm," he agreed sarcastically.

"You think I'm a slut don't you?"

"You're my little slut," he said as she pulled his hand up and placed it on her breast.

"I'm not like this with other men, really," she panted finding it hard to breathe and to talk at the same time. "It's you. I don't know what you do, but you make me like this."

"Good," he said smiling, as she silently grinded on top of him.

He could feel her skin temperature rising, a pink color rose in her cheeks, her nipples became rock hard, and her breathing became short, deep and sporadic. From time to time she would give a cute little feminine squeal of pleasure.

Her hands, like in a porno, began to stroke her thighs, her stomach, and her breasts. She ran her fingers through her hair, threw her head back and arched her back. "You feel so good, Nicky!" She moaned followed by some slightly audible sighs. "Oh God!"

And then she slumped on top of him, sated, and moaning softly in his ear.

He let her get control of herself for a few moments and then rolled over on top of her. He had fucked his share of women, but now, with her, it felt better than he had ever remembered.

Each time he penetrated her, it was an attempt to go deeper. He kissed her a few more times and then got up on his knees, grabbing her hips so that he wouldn't lose a second of being inside of her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"You never did it this way?" He asked, and after she shook her head no, he explained. "I can get deeper this way." He took her legs, put them together, laid them on his shoulder, and then as he wrapped an arm around, as he started to tap her.

She closed her eyes and lay there helplessly, her tits jiggling with every thrust. She understood now that he could do anything he wanted to her, any way he liked, and it wouldn't bother her, just as long as he didn't leave her.

She already enjoyed her orgasm, and her thoughts were that this was all for him. She saw the lust in his eyes, and the pleasure he received from just looking at her, so for him, she arched her back to stick her tits out, ran her hands through her hair, and gave out cute little moans for him.

"You like doing me, Nick?"

"Yes," he groaned, his thoughts focused on how he could get deeper inside of her.

"You like fucking me?"

"Yes."

"Good, I want you too. I never want you to stop."

"I'm going to come," he gasped.

"Yes, baby, it's okay," she said. But it wasn't okay! She wasn't on the pill and it was a very bad time in her cycle. She didn't care. She would let him do anything he wanted.

Spent, he kissed her once more on the lips, and then rolled onto his back beside her. God, she thought as she tried to catch her breath, he must have come in buckets, because she could feel the excess run out of her and down the crack of her ass.

Fifteen minutes later, while they were laughing and kidding with each other, he got hard again. He turned her over, lifted her tight ass a few inches off the mattress, and then fucked her from behind.

And then a few hours later, when she was sound asleep, he woke her to fuck just one more time. She had never been awakened to make love, and she found it quite endearing.

Nick awoke early with the first rays of light sneaking through both the shades and the curtains on the old wooden window.

With some effort, he was able to extract himself from Anne's grasp and as he did she mumbled, "Not again, Nick. Let me sleep," before turning away from him in the bed.

He laughed under his breath and then headed for the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee and then turned on the TV to watch the early morning news. When that bored him he paged through some of the magazines that were strewn across the living room coffee table.

He was amazed at all the different magazines that were available at the time. He read an article in People about some comedian named Gilda Radner, who had died that year, though he had never heard of her. Finally, he just drank his coffee and looked out the double windows as the morning sun slowly dawned on the suburban street below.

He was debating on whether to get up off the couch and pour himself another cup when the phone rang; it was six-thirty in the morning. He was in a quandary about whether or not to answer it, how would he explain who he was and why he was there, but on the second ring he opted to pick up, not wanting to wake up Anne.

He was relieved when he heard Chopra's voice on the phone. "Are you seeing this? The doctor asked.

"What?" Nick said in hushed tones.

"Look out your window."

"I am looking out my window," he said, again looking out the living room window and yet he saw nothing peculiar.

"Which way are you facing?"

"I'm facing out. I always face out when I look out the window."

"Don't be such a smart ass. Are you looking towards East Plains?"

"No," Nick said getting closer to the window. "I don't think so."

"Look out another window then. One facing towards the facility."

Nick went to the other side of the large room that served as both living room and kitchen and looked out a window in the kitchen section, and then he saw it.

A large, dark, funnel-shaped cloud was twirling on the horizon. It was as large as a tornado, but it didn't have nearly the same energy. It just sat in one spot rotating over a central point that he assumed was in the general direction of the East Plains Facility.

"What the fuck is that?" Nick said abandoning his whispered tones.

"I don't know. Security called me again this morning. They say, whatever it is, is hovering over our building."

Anne came out of the bedroom at that point wearing on of his dress shirts and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looked amazing with the hem of the shirt barely covering her cooch and ass and the front buttons merely hinting at being closed.

"It looks like I'm not getting any sleep," she said. "Who's on the phone?"

"Chopra," Nick answered looking back out the window.

"Chopra? What the hell does he want?"

"Look," Nick said and pointed.

"Look at what?" She asked and then, out the window, she saw the funnel cloud. "What the hell is that?"

"I'm not sure," Nick said rubbing his face with his hand. "But I think it's the LV-426."

Anne's first inclination was to get dressed and hurry back to East Plains, but Nick had other ideas, and when he grabbed her she smiled, "Oh no."

"What?" He asked as he tried to corral her toward the bed.

"Are you crazy? That thing is about to blow up."

"Even more reason to be here and not there when it does, but I don't think it's going to blow," he said putting his arms around her.

"Why not?" She asked as he started to kiss her neck.

"Because, that machine only wants one thing, and that's me, and I'll be damned if it gets me before I make love to my woman one last time."

"Nicky, no. You got it three times last night."

"Yeah, I know. It was great," he said pushing her shirt back off her body so that it slid to the floor.

"Yes, it was great. But you're going to ruin me for other men," she said standing there naked, her hands and arms making a futile effort to cover herself.

"What are you talking about, other men?" He asked fondling then kissing her tits.

"If that thing gets you," she said. "The next time I'll see you I'll be like thirty years older than you."

"Even more reason to make love to me," he said and then he pushed her back on the bed. Reclining on the bed she looked like a goddess, her platinum blond hair spread underneath her and her arms and hands above her head in a "come get me" pose.

He got on his knees and pushed between her legs, kissing her inner thighs as he went.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a very sexy voice.

"Seeing to your needs," he answered as her delta spread out before him.

"Really? You know you came in me last night?"

"I don't intend to go in that far."

"Oh yeah? How far are you going?"

"This far," he said as he lightly ran his tongue up her pussy."

"Ooohhh," was all Anne could think to say.

"You have to shave this for me next time."

"That's fucked up. Nobody I know shaves down there."

"In 2017," he answered between licks, "all the women shave or wax."

"If you want. Now shut up and see to my needs," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he pushed her pussy lips aside and started to run his tongue up and down her clit.

"Oh, Nicky, that feels so fuckin' good," she said her pelvis rocking back and forth with each lick of his tongue.

Nick looked up to see eyes were closed, a strained look on her face, and she was biting her lower lip. He now changed to running circles around her love nub.

She was already writhing on the bed, and he had only just started. God, she's a wildcat, he thought as her left hand started to fondle her right boob.

"More, Nicky, faster," she moaned hoarsely as her finger toyed with her nipple.

As she commanded, he started to tongue her faster, and he was rewarded by her frantic bucking, her head thrown back against the pillow.

"Fuck me now, Nick, please!" She cried out. "Please fuck me."

123456...9