Inception Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about locking him up and making him watch her cum on a black dildo. The idea of denying him release and the look on his face... well she just had to have it. She would need a way to persuade him that it was best. It was only right wasn't it? After many nights of discussing all the nuances and possibilities they both agreed to refrain from any sex until they achieved their goal of cuckolding. Masturbation was allowed but only once per day. Of course, she cheated at work making frequent trips to the bathroom to diddle her clitoris in a stall legs high stifling moans and at times shrieks of orgasmic joy. But her vaginal canal craved more. She had learned about kegel exercises that she would do in the morning and evening wanting to be able to eventually squeeze a tennis ball. Unlikely but still a goal. She knew if she could do that milking a black cock like a vice grip would be joyous. Wringing our every drop of potent baby batter like a dish rag being twisted almost made her mind snap!

She was smiling constantly. People at work noticed her glow. Her stride confident and powerful. Before too long, John and Danielle found themselves setting up a profile... to find a bull! It started pretty basic. No pictures, just an 'about' section that read, "Wife looking to fuck black man in front of husband." It looked pretty amateur, but it was enough to get some attention. The first message the profile received was from a black man, though fat and out of shape. A few naked pics showing a decent sized cock. The message was a one sentence long paragraph loaded with poor spelling and grammar that repeated "fuck the shit out of yo." It pretty much almost killed the fantasy of it all for them and it went ignored. The second one was from a muscle-bound, black bull with a monster cock who promised to rip Danielle apart and not stop until she was stretched out and couldn't walk. This a was a bit too much for them. There was a third message waiting for them. The profile picture was a handsome, shirtless, black man, toned up and looked ready for action. His message was even polite and he seemed to understand the dynamic of it all. He was the respectful bull they had dreamed of. They browsed a bit more into his pictures and there was one where he was naked and fully erect. Probably a good 11 inches there. Certainly much larger than what John had to offer. They replied to his message and began a conversation. After a few exchanges, they were ready to set up a date.

"John," she asked. "Are we going to invite this man into our house?"

John thought for a minute and got nervous of the possibility. "How about we meet at a hotel?" John suggested quickly.

John's nervous response soon became a reality, but this made it all the more real. They would have to book a room and commit to a time. "When do we do this, John?" John couldn't find the gumption to answer.

"Friday night?" she blurted out. "Yeah," he said.

"Okay, I just told him where to meet us. I'm going to book the hotel now," Danielle confirmed. John felt himself losing control of the situation, despite how hot it was becoming to him.

Friday night came and John was a nervous wreck when he got home from work. He met Danielle at home and she had her bag packed and was ready to go. "It's time, honey." she said. "I've been so excited all week for this!" John still couldn't say much, but he was as excited as he was nervous. They drove to the hotel and John was shaking as they walked into the door. It seems not only were Danielle's triggers firing but Johns as well. He felt them and couldn't suppress them. Danielle checked in and John started to walk down the hall after seeing what room number they had and Danielle grabbed his arm. "John! I told him to meet us at the bar in the lobby... you know, to make sure he isn't some psycho or something..."

"Oh..., right," he said. "Get a hold of yourself, dear. I'm nervous, too, but let's relax and enjoy this." They sat down and Danielle emailed the bull telling them where in the bar they were. They were at a table by themselves and soon, a tall man would approach the table. He was well-dressed, but wearing a ball cap, as if trying not to be noticed. John looked at his hands and for his face, looking to see if he was black, meaning there was a chance this was him. The man sat down with them. "Hi. I'm Jay," he said. "You must be Danielle."

"Yes," she said, trying to stifle her obvious excitement "And this is John." Jay shook John's hand, but the whole dynamic was weird to John. He hadn't thought of such basic formalities, while he fantasized about a man like him fucking his wife. The conversation was slow to start, but things eased up after a few drinks were ordered. Jay was respectful as he had been in his email. He assured them that while he would act like a dominant bull in the bedroom, before and after would be calm and soothing. "Well, if y'all are ready, why don't we continue with the night," Jay said with a suggestive tone.

"I'll give you a few minutes to go get ready in the room. Message me back when you're ready for me." Jay said.

Danielle smiled and told John to wait as she wanted him to be surprised by her outfit. When she got into the hotel room, she laid out her outfit. Her heart raced and began to disrobe. After her work clothes came off, she reached into the bag she had packed. She had chosen an ensemble that would require multiple steps in removing. First a pair of crotchless panties. Then a wispy garter belt. Sheer seemed stockings. 5 inch stilettos. A quarter cup bra. And then a see-through dressing gown that did nothing to hide her lingerie underneath. She wanted the first time to be a celebration of their new found taboo.

"I have plenty in store for you. Time to tell our new black god to come claim his prize!!"

The text was sent and soon there was a knock on the door. Jay entered the room and turned to John as they waited. "I'm going to fuck your wife like never before you know that right?" His tone a little more menacing. John stuttered, "I know. I'm nervous."

"Good you should be." Jay stated. "I will expect you to obey even if you don't want to. Because now time has come for your wife to have real men impose his will upon her. And by default on you too. It's too late for you to object now cuckold boy." The two men sat in silence after that. Jay grinned and said "Let's go!"

John watched as his beautiful wife came in the room all lit up for another man, absolutely glowing. He realized this was about to be a monumental event. His wife had gone all out for her new lover. He noticed light glitter on her skin. John wasn't prepared to seeing her look like this.

He was excited, but also felt like his heart was about to leap out of his throat. There was a relaxing moment where John allowed himself to enjoy the view of his sexy wife, which felt like a dream cloud.

"Damn, baby! You lookin' real fine!" Jay said as he examined his soon to be sexual prey. "Alright, Johnny. You sit tight while your wife and I do our thing."

He took Danielle in his arms and kissed her ravenously with his hands on her ass, squeezing it for John to see. John was instantly hard. Jay stopped kissing her for moment, only to remove his own shirt, then Danielle pressed her hands into his hard body and they began kissing again.

"Why don't you get on your knees, slut?" Danielle obliged without hesitation. "Now, take my pants off," said Jay as he slipped out of his shoes. Danielle was on her knees as she undid his belt buckle and pulled his pants down, with only his briefs remaining on. "Now, pull these down," he commanded. She pulled his briefs to the floor and there stood that big, black, 11" cock."Suck my cock... Slut Wife!" She was in awe and shock at the immense size length and girth in reality. Nothing could have prepared her for a midnite sword of flesh the stood proud and strong throbbing. She could feel the heat of it, almost as if it had its own gravity. With that one command, Danielle felt like she knew her place in this relationship. She grabbed his cock with one hand and slowly inserted the tip into her mouth and licked tentatively at first savoring the sweet precum oooozing form its hole.

John watched his life change as soon as that black tip hit her tongue. She managed to take most of it into her mouth, which was a surprise to Jay. "Not too many whores can take this cock that deep. You must be an experienced cock-sucking slut! Now, you better suck my dick good! Cos if you don't, I'm gonna bring some of the boys up here and they'll teach you real fast! Trust me, you're better off with me!" Danielle looked nervously up into his eyes and began running her mouth and tongue up and down his shaft. She sucked on him for about 5 minutes and Jay looked over at John. She even began to tongue his big black balls tasting the sweat and juices which had run down his cock from all her slobbering.

"Your wife really loved my black dick, doesn't she?"

John didn't say anything, but he fought the urge to touch himself while his wife, who looked so beautiful with such a commanding presence only a short time ago was now reduced to her knees to be the personal slut for another man. He watched as she worshiped the black cock slobbering on it. She obviously had intended to submit in way she had never been capable of. The smell of her arousal filled the room. They all could smell her. The pheromones aroused both men. Jay grabbed her by the hair and led her to the bed. Before they closed the door she looked back and said, "Honey I know u wanted to watch but I want this new paradigm in our future to be represented properly. You need to be denied the pleasure I am about to receive."

"But first come here and get on your knees and properly present me to my new master! Remove my panties with your teeth!" she hissed in a tone that left no doubt she was urgent with need.

"Put on the gift I left you in the bathroom," John slightly shocked and filled with angst nearly drooling at the events in a trance like stupor went to bathroom and found a pair of sheer panties and a tiny cock cage. Knowing he would struggle getting it on his straining member. His emotions swirling he painfully struggled bend his erection into the cage. With a click it was locked his situation secured. He nearly began to panic not knowing where the key may be hidden. He vaguely heard the sounds of his wife's undoing. In bedroom jay bent her over on all fours and remove her gown ripping it to shreds, and then slid his huge cockhead into her folds slowly wiping up and down teasing her. Eventually after much verbal humiliation he knew she craved from johns guidance he worked the dripping head inside her. It hurt at first, but she was so wet an so turned on, it didn't take long for it to feel good. She knew she was being stretched like never before. It was like a third eye opening up in her mind. A new world of pleasure. Her mouth gaped open mimicking her cunt which she knew was black owned. Slowly he began to increase his pace, ramming her to a controlled rhythm. She looked on at herself in the mirror and trembled.

"Oh yeah, you like that big, black dick, don't you? You can't get enough of it now." Danielle soon came with ferocity that caused her entire body to tremble and shake in an way that resembled a seizure. Jay pulled out and lay down on the bed, instructing her to ride him. She happily climbed on top of Jay and bounced up and down on his cock.

John could only imagine in his minds eye as his wife's ass bounced up and down, making that big, black cock disappear into her over and over again with each bounce."UUhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she exclaimed. "Yes, fuck, that's sooo goood... I'm... I'm gonna cum again!" Jay bounced her up and down until she had another orgasm spraying and squirting her fluids all over the two of them. She felt the power of the orgasms mental and physical as she was well aware of a new way of life. Like tasting a sweet candy for the first time she smiled and buzzed internally.

John exited the bathroom, walking awkwardly with his new cage on and panties over it.

Jay bent her over again, but this time, she imagined looking into johns eyes and being forced onto John's lap. Thinking about John, Danielle imagined looking into each other's eyes. Seeing his need and angst thrilled her regardless whether he could handle it or not. It was like the anticipation of their first kiss, but interrupted when Jay's big dick slammed into her from behind. After a few minutes, she screamed her next orgasm right into John's face if he had been in front of her. She knew he wouldn't be able to handle it in reality and that turned her on even more! She focused on the glorious feelings her body was giving her. Jay took her onto the bed one more time, taking her missionary style for the first time. He pounded harder and harder, building up another orgasm for Danielle. Her cerviz and uterus sore from the relentless pounding. He also teased her with his length. Drawing out long strokes and then back in with just the head. Her kegel exercises came into play attempting to grasp and suck his meat back in she was crazy with need her cunt clasping and grasping internally. She bucked her hips upward in an attempt to satisfy her primal need. She had tears in her eyes. "Please goddamn give it to meeeeeeeeeee!!" "Give me that black cock!! I need it!!

She began to hyperventilate. She wrapped her arms around him and he watched as she saw the contrast of her white legs around, wrap around Jay's dark upper body. Then her stocking clad legs wrapped around his waist. "Oh God, fuck me! FUCK ME BREEEEED MEEEEEE!!" she screamed. He thrust even harder as she finally let out her orgasm and Jay came with a mighty force. It gave her several mental explosions within her. John knew she was on the pill, and that Jay had used a condom, but he began to wonder if his triggers had taken this too far. Did she actually want to be bread by a black man? He was now afraid of this becoming a reality. He kept looking to see if he had slid the condom off. It made him crazy, wondering if he had or not. It was still on, so no cum inside of her, but her yelps of "Breed me!" would echo in his mind for a long time to come.

Danielle collapsed onto the bed. Jay got up and left almost immediately. John thought he heard her cry out in pain. John could hear her pleas cries, creams, and moans. It was gut wrenching. He now knew cuckold angst as his cock leaked in its cage. His mind felt raped as he sat in the bathroom for what felt like hours. Her heard her say "I've never been fucked like that!" John knew she was just voicing her excitement, but he couldn't help but feel genuinely inadequate, even if he's been fantasizing about it for years. John found his wife in a comatose sleep in the bed. He was shattered emotionally. And yet on a euphoric high at the same time. His cock still locked in its cage still leaking in the panties. Danielle was exhausted, mentally and physically drained.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave you two alone. It looks like we all had a good night. Let's do this again." John lay down next to Danielle and she cuddled up to him. His wife totally unaware and unforgiving in her sleep. He knew she was having hypnotic dreams of more black cock. He didn't sleep. The next morning, they were on their way back to the house and Danielle kept up her excitement during the car ride. "That was amazing! There was only one thing that could have made that better."

"What's that?" John asked.

"if he came inside of me and you licked me clean after!" John almost slammed the breaks, he struggled for a second to keep control of the car as he got immediately hard. He pretended to act turned off, but in reality, this was his biggest fantasy. He agreed to it, but with some caution.

"Are you really going to let him cum inside of you though?" He asked with realistic sense.

Danielle, feeling a sense of buzzkill, just sort of trailed off the subject. Thursday evening when John got home from work, Danielle greeted him with some news."

Jay agreed to meet us at the hotel again. He doesn't have much time but I'm desperate and I have an idea," she said. "What's your idea, honey?"

"Remember what we were talking about on the car ride home?"

"You're going to let him cum inside you????"

"Not exactly. You'll see. "Friday night came and the scenario was pretty much the same. John and Danielle waited in their room for Jay. When he got to the room, Danielle immediately grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. John sat in a chair again, watching to see what would happen. Again his cock locked in its cage. Danielle dressed in the same style lingerie got onto the bed as Jay lay naked on his back. She started sucking his massive cock, licking it up and down and sucking while she cupped and licked at his balls. It was probably a 20 minute blowjob when finally he erupted into her mouth. With each squirt, Danielle jerked her head back, making sure to get every last drop into her mouth. John wondered how she could do that. Was she more experienced than he realized? She came over to him with a sexy walk and straddled him, moving in for a kiss. As he suspected, she had not swallowed. She passed all of that cum to him in a long, French kiss that concluded with her running her cum-soaked tongue up his face as he struggled to swallow the huge load. Feeling the stickiness all over his face, he swallowed twice and still had plenty of cum in his mouth. He spread it around his mouth with his tongue, savoring the load he had fantasized about for so long, then finally swallowing it. There it was. His fantasy (and her's) lived out. Still, this was really only the beginning.

12