Incest Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben watches Sunny and their father...
1.4k words
4.35
21.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thanmor
Thanmor
75 Followers

I look over at my father. "What is he doing here?" I almost growl out. Daddy frowned. "He lives here, baby," he answered, confused. "Does he?" I question, crossing my arms. Ben opened his mouth, but I silence him with a glare.

All my emotions hit me at once. I wanted to hit him and hug him. I wanted to cry or throw a fit. I needed the one thing that comforted me most, Daddy's touch.

Walking over to my father, I sat close beside him. I lay my head on his shoulder, not caring what my brother thought about it. He instinctively ran his fingers through my hair soothingly, releasing some of my tension.

After a moment, daddy continued the conversation. I glanced at my brother, and some of my anger eased. Other than his eyes, he didn't look anything like he had before. He wasn't lanky and awkward anymore. Now he was toned and muscular. Football practice must have paid off. He'd probably gotten a lot of girls in bed with a physique like that.

As they talked, I slowly moved farther from daddy to the other side of the couch. "So how's football and college party's?" Dad's question brought me back to the conversation. Ben shrugged. "Football's fine, and the parties were pretty crazy, you know girl's everywhere and booze."

"So you partied, and fucked every girl you saw?" the word's slipped out before I could stop them.

They both looked over at me, shocked. "S-sunny!" Dad sputtered out. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment, but I wasn't going to back down. "What? That must have been the reason he didn't call or text. No 'just calling to say I'm not dead'?" Ben looked hurt by my words, and I almost felt bad. But I was only speaking the truth, and I wouldn't apologize for it. "I'm sorry," he said softly, his sad eyes on me.

They both looked over at me, shocked. "S-sunny!" Dad sputtered out. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment, but I wasn't going to back down. "What? That must have been the reason he didn't call or text. No 'just calling to say I'm not dead'?" Ben looked hurt by my words, and I almost felt bad. But I was only speaking the truth, and I wouldn't apologize for it. "I'm sorry," he said softly, his sad eyes on me.

I had to get out of here. I started toward the stairs. Before I could reach them, a hand grasped my arm. I tried to pull away, but it was useless, he was stronger than me. I reluctantly gave up, my body going lax as I lost the fight in me.

"What?" I ask, my voice sounding brittle. I just wanted to go upstairs and cry. "I'm sorry that I'm such an asshole," he mumbled out. A laugh bubbled out of me. "A dickhead, too," I say and try to wipe my tears away. "Agreed," he said softly and stood, wrapping his arms around me. Hugging him back tightly, I had to admit, it felt nice in his arms. "I forgive you, just don't do it again."

I'd never been one to hold a grudge. Life was just too short for that. Sitting back down, I asked about his college classes. The pressure in my chest eased as we talked.

Hours later, my eyes felt heavy as I suppressed a yawn. When I yawned again, I knew that it was time for me to go to bed. Standing up, I stretch out my numbed limbs. "I'm off to bed. I'll see you both tomorrow." They both say good night, and I made my way upstairs.

I headed towards Daddy's room but stopped abruptly. I'd have to sleep in my room if I wanted to keep mine and daddy's secret. I hadn't slept alone for a long time. I took my clothes off and climbed into bed. Hopefully, daddy would wake me. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. ...

I woke to the best feeling in the world. His tongue made my head spin as it stroked my pussy. I moaned and gripped the blanket tightly in my hands. He licked over and over, each drag of his tongue pleasuring me more. I moaned loudly when his tongue delved inside me. A hand reached up and covered my mouth. "Shh, you'll wake your brother." The thought thrilled me, but I nodded.

Daddy's hand moved away from my mouth, and I watched as he lowered himself back to my pussy. The sight of him between my legs made me bite my lip. He met my gaze and gave me a predatory smile. Gripping my legs, he spread them wide and pinned them down with his elbows. The first stroke of his tongue made me throw my head back and groan. My body felt hot like he was burning me with every swipe of his tongue.

A finger pressed against my entrance, and my pussy clenched expectantly. When his finger didn't enter me, I groaned in frustration as I thrust forward. I nearly cry out at the sensation of being stretched, but I stop myself. Biting my lip hard, I buck into his face. I was writhing in his hold, needing release.

The rhythm of his strokes on my clit increased, and I felt another finger force its way inside me. I arched my back, the edge so close it made me feel desperate. My hand's reached for him and settled on his head. "Don't stop," I whine, as I thrust myself onto his fingers.

He groaned, making a vibration against my clit. With a guttural cry, I came. My eyes closed tight and rode it out, not wanting the sensation to end. "You taste so sweet, baby," Daddy groaned. "Get up and turn around."

I hurried to do as he said, still twitching from my orgasm. Daddy didn't take long to get behind me, and heard the sound of his pajama bottoms being pulled down. His hands gripped my hips from behind, and I wiggled my ass impatiently.

He pressed his pulsing cock against my heat, and I stilled. "You want it, baby?" He rubbed his cock up and down my folds, teasing me with it. I whimpered at the lovely torture. "Daddy! Please, I need it," I begged desperately.

He pushes into me suddenly, entering me with ease because of how wet I am. His hand covers my mouth again, trying to keep me silent. He withdrew slowly, then slammed back into me again. I moaned, the sound muffled by Daddy's hand. I grabbed for the blanket, trying to keep myself upright.

I looked up with half-lidded eyes, and my gaze widened. Ben stood there in my doorway, watching us. The door was slightly open, but I could see him perfectly.

When he noticed I was looking at him, he stiffened. I watched as his cheeks turn a bright red. My gaze lowered down my brother's body and stopped on his hand. It was still gripping his cock, making me realize what he had been doing.

A jolt of pleasure shot through me, making my pussy twitch on Daddy's cock. Ben was masturbating. He was masturbating to Daddy and me having sex.

Our father was unaware of Ben as his thrust started to get rougher, letting me know he was getting close. "Cum for me, darling," his voice was husky, making me shiver.

I couldn't stop my body's response to his words, and my pussy convulsed around his cock. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as another climax hit me.

His hand moved from my mouth to the small of my back, fucking me fiercely. "Mmmm.. so good," I pant, my body quaking in the aftershocks of bliss.

My eyes met with Ben's again, and I saw the lusty expression on his face. I looked down his body and smiled wickedly. His hand had started to move again, his thrusts aggressive. His cock was big, maybe even bigger than Daddy's. A moan passed my lips. I looked into my brother's eyes, watching his face scrunch in rapture.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum," Daddy groaned, his breathing shallow. He gripped my hips hard and resumed his thrusts. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering in pleasure.

"Cum for me, baby!" I moaned to both of them. Ben threw his head back just as the first rope of Daddy's cum shot into my waiting pussy. I moan loudly, cherishing the feeling of being filled with rope after rope of cum.

Daddy lay on my back, breathing heavy as my brother slipped away. I don't know what had just happened, but I knew I wanted it to happen again.

Thanmor
Thanmor
75 Followers