Incest is the Best Ch. 01

Story Info
The Abbott Family becomes the Fuck Family.
1.5k words
3.87
108.2k
76
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina Abbott couldn't wait for the family get-together. She was going to meet her extended family after 20 years. The two members that she was excited to see were her cousins Tanya and Meeka, who were her own age when they first met. When the three of them were 18 years old, they had their first three-way make out session. The thing to note about the Abbott Family is two things: first, all of the male and female family members are in fact dickgirls with pussies and asses, and second is that the family members occasionally will engage in sexual intercourse with each other. Parents will start fucking their own children once they turn 18. Also any child born through the incestuous breeding will be taken care of by the parents, nurtured and loved. Then, once the child turns 18 years old, they will be brought to the family get-together and bred by their respective family members.

Tina moaned as she rubbed her own body thinking about her own family members and all the fun things they will be doing. She hoped that her family members were all ready for the family get-together.

6 hours later...

The doorbell rang. Tina ran down to answer it. She opened it and was greeted by her sister Ellanor, Ellanor's dickgirl husband Tara, and their three kids; 18 year old daughter Sasha, 24 year old son Fiona and 20 year old son Sabrina.

"It is so good to see you Sis," Ellanor said as she hugged Tina. "I have missed you so much."

Tina inhaled deeply and she could smell Ellanor's perfume, a mix of lavender and peppermint oil. "You smell soooo good," she said before she proceeded to lick her own sister's neck. Before they could enjoy the pleasure, the doorbell rang. Tara opened it and revealed the rest of the family members including Tina's husband Alina and their two children; 24 year old son Sonia and 18 year old daughter Samantha.

Tina was surprised. She hadn't seen most of her extended family in many years. She hoped that her party idea would ensure more visits to occur. She had no idea that she would have all of her family members in her house. Including her own family, there were now 60 people; ages 18 to 94. She led them into the living room where they all sat on different furniture. The kids sat on the floor. "Let me go get some appetizers," she said. She rushed off to the kitchen where she began to prepare the appetizers; homemade sausage, cheese block, and pineapple skewers served with hot sauce. She hoped that her family members would like them. She carried it over to her guests on a tray with beverages; grape juice with a little bit of wine for the kids, regular wine for the women and beer for the men.

"Aunty Tina," Fiona said, gesturing to the three dishes in front of the bowl of appetizers. "What are these sauces?"

Tina smiled and began to speak. "They are three different kinds of hot sauces; the mildest is the furthest on the left, which is a jalapeno pepper based sauce combined with pineapple. The second is the middle, which is a habanero pepper based sauce combined with mango. The final is the hottest. It is a scotch bonnet and spiced apple chutney blend." Tina turned to face her own husband. "I made it specifically for you honey. I know how much you love hot food." Alina smiled and kissed her wife on the lips.

"Thank you so much baby," he said. As the night went on, all of the people were getting more and more drunk. Tina smiled and began to walk over to her family and sat down on the couch.

I think it is time to play a game," she said as she pulled out a box. She opens the box and reveals a large deck of cards and a set of 10 dice.

Sabrina was confused about the game rules. "How do we play?"

Tina smiled. "This game has cards that say things like 'kiss player 3 on the lips.' or 'Roll the dice. If you land on your own number, take off an article of clothing. If you roll any other number, remove that player's article of clothing.' This game is made for up to 80 people, so let's get started." Tina picked up the first card. She read it out loud for everyone to hear.

'Remove player 7's shirt and then kiss her lips.'

Tina looked around the room, and eyes widened as she saw that player 7 was her own 18 year old niece Gina. Tina smiled and began to crawl over to her niece.

"It's going to be okay sweetie," she said as she booked her fingers under Gina's shirt. With Gina's help, Tina removed her shirt and tossed it into a pile. Gina was wearing a blue bra. Before she crawled back to her own spot, Tina kissed Gina's lips and cupped her breasts. After a few minutes, Tina crawled back to her own spot, while winking at Gina.

"Now then," she said. "Your turn honey."

Alina drew a card from the deck. His eyes widened as he read it.

'Double Child Job. Get a blowjob from your kids until you come on their faces.'

"Wait just a second," Ellanor said. "The game must be rigged." But that was not possible. Tina had shuffled the cards well. Alina sighed deeply and turned to face his two children. Sonia and Samantha smiled and began to crawl over to their dad together.

"Just relax daddy," Samantha said as she and her brother unbuttoned and unzipped their dad's pants. They pulled out their dad's cock and immediately gasped at the size of it. Samantha licked her lips in anticipation before she proceeded to suck on her dad's cock. Her brother fondled the balls. Alina sighed and leaned back against the couch as his children sucked and licked his cock.

"Oh Fuck," he said. "This feels soooooo gooooood." He had no idea how good his children were at sucking cock. He reached down and tousled his children's hair. Soon, he could feel his pleasure building. He rocked his head back as he came all over Sonia and Samantha's faces. His climax continued until his children had jacked out every last drop. He laid back on the floor and panted as he kissed both of his children on the top of their heads.

"Wow Dad," Sonia said, as his dad's come dropped from his chin. "You really know how to make a child feel loved."

Samantha agreed and watched as her brother drew a card from the deck. He smiled and began to show her it and then the rest of the family. Samantha smiled back.

'Position yourself behind player 4. Pull her pants down and stick your cock inside her tight young pussy. Fuck for 60 seconds.'

Sonia turned to face his little sister, who was smiling. She got into position and began to shake her backside. "Come on big brother," she said. "Make me feel good." Sonia smiled back and began to pull down his sister's pants and panties, revealing her cute pussy, fallicid cock and tight young ass. Samantha moaned as she felt her brother's tongue graze her pussy while jerking her cock.

Samantha couldn't take it anymore. "Please brother," she whimpered. "Stop teasing me and rail my cunt. I want you to screw me. Pound me bareback." Sonia gave his sister what she wanted. He rammed his cock deep inside her tight, young pussy, causing her to scream. "Fuck," she screamed. "Brother is very big."

She was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't notice their parents were rubbing their bodies. Samantha leaned her head forward and kissed her own mother while her father positioned himself behind Sonia.

As the two kids fucked each other, their parents entered them, Tina sticking her cock into her daughter's mouth and Alina sticking his cock into his son's ass. All four of them moaned in pleasure as they fucked. Sonia moaned as his dad's cock entered his ass, pushing his own cock deeper into his sister.

"Fuck kiddo," Alina said. "Your bum is soooooo tiiiiggghhhtt. I don't think we can hold back any longer." About 5 seconds before the timer ran out, Sonia cried out in pleasure as he came inside his sister's pussy. The heat between them caused Samantha to cum as well. About 5 seconds later, their own parents came inside them.

Alina placed his hands on his son's hips as he pumped his load into Sonia's ass. Tina stroked her daughter's head as she pumped her own load into Samantha's mouth. Alina pulled out of his son's ass while Tina pulled out of her daughter's mouth.

Next was Samantha's turn. She reached over weakly and drew a card from the deck. Her eyes widened as she saw what the card said.

'Let player 1 give you a blowjob.'

Samantha looks up at her mother and gulped.

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter.

To be continued.