Incest Made Easy Ch. 02: Helen's Need

Story Info
Siblings alone at home sister gives out signals brother acts.
3.7k words
4.5
14k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my younger sister, Helen going back and forth for about the tenth time in maybe an hour or so, seemingly for no real reason, except for once when she had a glass and a little plate with cookies or something, In her hands. If she weren't so nice to look at, I would have found her aimless wandering annoying, especially since I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the tennis game I was viewing on the TV; for some unknown reason I was feeling out of sorts and unsettled.

Each time Helen passed by, and I turned my head to look at her, and she flashed me one of her sweet, killer smiles, I couldn't help admiring how beautiful she was, how gracefully she walked and how deep a smile she possessed. But she seemed kind of restless, and I thought I knew why, because her situation was much the same as mine - we were both two young people alone at home on a Saturday night - one in a long string of Saturday nights, of late.

I liked it when she passed by certain spots in the house and light from a wall or floor lamp hit her near-sheer short nightie just right, outlining her splendid, slightly thick hourglass figure for a moment. I could see she was wearing a little blue thong under the pink nightie, and it was hard not to be a little titillated by the sight. But after the first three or four walk byes, I stopped averting my eyes from the alluring bumps and curves and let my eyes absorb the sweetness and run it through my head. The result was a little, controlled stirring in my pubic area. I smiled inside at the tiny impropriety, labelling it a harmless natural reaction.

I couldn't imagine how my sister Helen could be in this position - dateless. Her last relationship, one that she'd been in for three years, had ended about six months ago. And I felt that with her kind of good looks, charm and smarts, she should have been back in the dating game almost immediately. Instead, her social life had ebbed dramatically. I felt it would be nice if she came and watched some TV with me ... maybe chat a little.

"Hey, you doing one of those anywhere you are workouts they have on YouTube?" I asked.

She laughed: "No, I just keep forgetting what I came to get or do ... my memory is a bit scrambled these days ... must be old age stepping in."

I laughed, because Helen was Twenty-two and I twenty-five.

"Or loneliness," I suggested.

"That too," she replied.

"You can come and find something to look at; I'm not really into this game ... just sitting here because ..."

"I don't feel like TV either; I'll just go lie in my bed and try to get some early sleep ... I'm glad mom and dad won't be coming home later to disturb my sleep ... you know I sleep like a cat," she said, followed by an amused chuckle, as she walked away.

I instantly manufactured an image of Helen lying in bed asleep in her short nightie, one knee bent and drawn up, backing me. The little stirring down there stirred a bit harder, and I felt a strong need to pursue the possibility of seeing my lovely little sister like that. Voyeurism can aid in tempering horniness when a real outlet is not at hand, I thought - like half a loaf is better than none.

I waited until I thought she might have dozed off or at least settled down in a relaxed and less than modest position. My plan was to give a barely audible knock and then enter quickly. I took a deep breath, and I got up and walked to her room. I didn't have to knock; the door was almost fully open, and she was lying as I had imagined, with the drawn-up leg, but she was facing the doorway, almost expectantly

"Can't sleep, eh? I asked as she looked up at me.

"You know," she said chuckling.

"Only too well ... Saturday nights are not for sleeping, unless you're old ... and look, even mom and dad, who are old have gone out, while we are stuck here."

We both started laughing. Our parents had gone away for the weekend, and an old folks birthday party at relatives out in the countryside.

"Our situation reminds me of the song 'two less lonely people in the world' except that for us it's the reverse ... we're two more lonely people in the world ... because, unlike in the song, we are not lovers finding each other," I told her.

She seemed to find this hilarious; she laughed hard, then added:

"Maybe we can make it 'too less lonely people in the world' - by keeping each other company, or, as we are on songs, do as another one suggests, 'keep each other warm'"

"Sounds good; and talking about warm ... I'm going to the bathroom, and had intended fixing myself a drink when I went back down ... you want one?"

"Yeah, I think I could use a drink ... might help me sleep," she replied.

"Fine, what will you have?"

"Whatever you will be having." She said.

"You sure?" I asked, looking at her curiously

"Why not, I'm at home in my own bed. I don't have to be afraid of getting drunk and passing out or puking in public."

I returned with two tall glasses of vodka mix. Helen was sitting on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. As she took her drink, I said.

"Here's to two less lonely people in the world ... well at least for a few minutes."

"Hopefully, for much longer than a few minutes," she said, as we touched glasses.

She took a long drag and shivered playfully.

"Wow, an instant high," she said, and surprisingly, almost immediately, took a next drink, but only a quick sip, this time.

She drew up a leg, placing her foot on the mattress and I got to see what I had come along, in the first place, hoping to see - A prime look at Helen's panty hugged private mound. It was a truly bewitching sight and I almost choked, as an attractive and tempting but scary thought entered my mind as my cock began a rapid swelling. I decided that voyeurism, instead of tempering my condition, might just lead to some indiscretion on my part and an embarrassing tension or worse, between me and my sister, that might not be worth some fleeting titillation. I decided to play dumb as a way of escaping the predicament.

"Enjoy, your high," I said, turning to walk away, as I felt a pronounced pressure in my shorts.

"Hey, where you going ... I don't want to come looking for you when I need a refill ... and I thought we were going to keep each other's company and each other warm" Helen said, pointing to a little bucket chair.

"Oh ... yeah ... but I didn't think you meant in here, your bedroom," I said feeling foolish and younger than my baby sister, but feeling some satisfaction, knowing that I had at least tried to get away from taboo temptation.

I spun the chair around to face her and sat down. She dragged herself up against the bedrest in a leaned back position, one leg pulled up. The nightie hem dropped away, displaying a rise of crotch from another angle to the previous one that had me trying to flee the room a few minutes ago. I also noticed that her nipples had sprung up and were pushing hard against the nightie cupping her full, high and round breasts. I felt that things were getting out of hand in my head as I my eyes surveyed Helen's luscious, light-brown body. I told myself 'bro, just be strong and enjoy the show for what it is. Don't think of anything, don't expect anything'.

"Well, it's not so bad being old folks at home on a Saturday night ... with the help of this I'm kinda enjoying it, already," Helen said, looking at the drink in her hand.

As she sat there with so much hot sweetness exposed, it dawned on me out of the blue that earlier, Helen had been deliberately parading herself in front of me. That idea took my imagination into dangerously exciting ground, and I felt I had to give some heed to the thoughts playing in my head. I had to say something aligned with them. And needed to do it quickly, albeit cleverly, in case things weren't what I was beginning to suspect they were. Staring intently at the prominent nips I laughingly, said:

"The AC too high? Looks like you're feeling a bit chilly."

Lowering her eyes to where I was looking, she said:

"Nah ... the AC's okay ... don't mind these; this happens when I drink ... actually, it's the opposite ... they feel rather hot."

She raised a hand and made an elaborate wave, as if waving away any suggestion of the occurrence being anything other than an alcohol induced phenomenon that she was used to. But she was blushing hard, and without looking at me she drained her glass. She spun around and slid to the edge in a sitting position like she was about to get up.

"I think I need a refill," she said.

She started getting up but sat right back down.

"Oops, almost forgot I have my personal bartender," she said, laughing and holding out her glass to me.

I took the glass, and as I walked away, I thought, 'Nice, alcohol is a good panties remover, and suddenly, I really want to remove Helen's panties, I'm no longer in the least bit scared of facing the monster in the room ... heaven help me.' I mixed the drink speedily, being more liberal with the vodka than the first round ... and that first one was tight. I was in desperation mode as I left the kitchen, trying to find something else suggestive to say when back in the bedroom. I returned with the drink and found Helen still sitting on the edge of the bed. I saw her look at my crotch.

"The AC alright? She asked ... I think you look a bit chilly," following up her words with hearty laughter. then laughing out loud.

I looked down at my bulge.

"Don't mind this ... happens every time I drink," I informed her.

"No surprise, drinks affect us similarly ... shared DNA ... we bound to think and feel alike," she said.

Wow, I thought, is sis making it easy for me to take us to a nice taboo place.

She raised one foot onto the bed, letting the knee fall out, nearly knocking me over with the sight of her barely covered lady bump. I handed her the drink, and she immediately took a long sip and then shivered and smiled.

"Oh my god ... this is good ... what do you call this mix?"

And just like that I remembered an earlier thought and knew what I had to say to get the game started.

"That, my lovely, sexy sis, is called a panty remover."

Looking at me wide eyed and amused, she took another quick drink and immediately looked down between her spread thighs.

"Looks like mine is still intact, thank god."

"Only just ... any strong wind and its gone," I said.

She looked at me with a mock serious look and said: "Don't you even dare breathe hard, you hear me ... keep your mouth and nostrils partly blocked."

We laughed like little kids, and she drank some more. I settled into the chair, regularly eyeing the tempting lump between Helen's thighs. I wasn't sure, but the panties looked to have a damp area.

We both suddenly became silent. After a long while I looked directly at her. She held my gaze for a moment, before speaking.

"What are you thinking, Mr. bartender?" she asked, tentatively.

I pondered her question briefly before answering.

"I'm wondering why I couldn't have been so lucky to be with someone exactly like you tonight."

"But you are ... I'm here."

"Yes, but you know what I mean,

"Yeah, I know what you mean ... and my answer remains the same, I'm here," she said soothingly, looking me straight in the eyes, unblinkingly.

She pulled the other leg up onto the mattress and leaned back. She drained her glass and stretched it out to me.

I put away the glass.

"I'm hoping for a strong wind to blow," she said, smiling.

I started lifting my T-shirt over my head. When I finished, I saw that Helen was in the process of lifting her nightie over her head. I got out of my shorts, freeing the rampant shiny, brown dick.

"You look so sweet, Helen ... sweet enough to eat," I whispered.

"Thanks ... are you hungry, Kevon?"

I stepped forward, leaned over and blew hard against her still covered pussy.

"That's a tickling wind," she said, giggling.

I licked the crotch, and she moaned but put a restraining hand to my head.

"Wait, Kevon," she said as she lifted her hips and began taking off the blue panties.

I helped her take it off.

"Enter me now, quick. Don't give me a second to have a change of heart," she cried out.

I happily obliged. I leaned over and led my cock to her pussy, and she fixed it in place. I pushed hard, and she howled as I widened her walls and sunk into her. She bucked hard and groaned.

"Unnnnnnnnnh."

She immediately went into rodeo filly mood, bucking and thrusting and twisting as I moved to and fro, inside the clinging meat tube.

I leaned over and kissed her passionately while punching her inner tenderness. She scooped up a breast in offering, and I accepted, latching on to the stiff, stout brown pip.

"Oooooh, give it to me Kevon baby. I was so much in need of this, thanks for recognizing my need and coming to me."

I pushed hard and she slithered back until we were fully on the bed. Lying on top of Helen, my hands under her arms and gripping her shoulders, our nakedness meshed like we were one, I felt more satisfied and stimulated than I'd ever felt with any other woman. We remained stuck together, neither hips moving, only our heads as we kissed tenderly, enjoying each other. If there ever was a mouth like honey, it was Helen's, despite the alcohol taste, it had a freshness set apart to be savoured. Her searching tongue seemed like its only mission was to please and delight.

Instinctually we started moving together, slowly, matching and accommodating hip movements. She was doing an expert clamp and release trick with her warm pussy that sent a message from down below straight up to behind my eyeballs, driving me wild with lust. I rose onto my hands and looking down on the immensely pleasing body, both in sight and touch, I smiled, and she returned the smile. I began to move faster in her and she responded likewise. I lifted one hand and covered one full breast under spread fingers, gently kneading, as my cock did its own kneading inside her body.

"I've always thought of you as the most beautiful girl; but I never dreamed I'd get to have sex with the most beautiful girl ... never even thought about it," I told her.

Panting heavily, she replied "I'm glad you finally dreamed and that the dream came through immediately ... this is wonderful ... I've never felt like this before either ... I've been having mini orgasms since the moment you entered me, but I can feel there is a really big one coming."

She was moving faster under me, challenging my cock with her receptive woman meat, and I rose to the challenge giving her what she expected, smoothly, carefully and passionately. I looked at her round bubbies bouncing on her chest and my mouth watered. I leaned over and licked them both. Her fingers dug into my back.

"I think the big one is coming ... I think it's here ... I can feel it," she cried out, now bucking extremely fast, her woman part making squishing sounds as I returned the passion.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh ... oooooooh, sheeeeeeet ... aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaaaah!

She broke up into pieces of ecstasy under me.

"Kiss me, kiss me," she begged, and I happily partook of the sweet tasting mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, she cried, throwing her hands back and wide after we had broken the kiss.

I resumed moving in her and she said, "Let me turn over. I want to feel you on my back, pinning me to the bed.

She rolled onto her stomach, and I marveled for a moment at the round, fleshy backside, with a few minute indentations. She rose on her knees, slightly, just enough to enable me to slide into her. Her legs were just barely parted, and her arms spread wide.

"Lie flat on me with all your weight," she urged.

I did as she asked, once again stretching my hands under her arms and gripping her shoulders. Barely lifting my hips so as not to rob her of the pressure on her back she so much wanted, as I sunk deep inside her tender hole doing more rolling than jabbing on the fluffy ass.

"Squash me ... bury me into the mattress," she begged.

I obliged, pressing down on her as forcefully as I could manage in that position.

I couldn't help wondering what was the story behind her wanting to be pressed down hard. Maybe there was no story, just a fantasy she had dreamed up and was finally getting to realize it, or something she had experienced with another lover and liked it. I kept pressing down hard on her back while deep inside her, just rolling and grinding, up until I felt myself cumming and my body begged of me to rise and stab with gusto. I lifted my hips and began a quickfire jabbing, which, after about ten or so jabs took me to the climax, and I came inside her massively. And to my surprise Helen began cumming under me.

Through the haze of the afterglow as we lay side by side, holding hands, I heard Helen speaking:

"I once briefly dated this really big guy, maybe about three hundred pounds, and the first time he took me to his house for us to have sex, he tried to sodomize me. He was doing me from the back, when he suddenly tried to slip it in. I didn't want it, and despite his size, resisted vigorously. He threw his entire body on top of me, crushing me into the mattress as he tried to force himself into me. I decided to scream my head off ... and it worked, for I carried on non-stop, evading his effort to clamp my mouth with his big hands. That scared him because the neighboring houses were close, and people had seen us going into his apartment. He let me go and I never had anything to do with him after then ... but the funny thing is that when I was being smashed into the mattress it turned me on, but because I didn't want the other thing, I fought against the pleasure I was feeling, being squashed. Since then, every time I think of it, I get turned on and always wanted to try it, but I never felt comfortable about intimating it to anyone before tonight."

I kissed her and hugged her closely as I consoled her, even offering to hunt down the guy, but she wouldn't divulge any information about him.

We got up and went to the bathroom. When we returned to the bedroom, she asked me:

"You still hungry ... still want to eat me?"

I nodded, and giggling, she threw herself onto the bed on her back, legs spread.

"Dinner is served," she announced.

I dived in between Helen's fleshy light caramel thighs and began licking her red snapper steak steadily with long lapping strokes of my tongue, then I moved to probing and tasting, before finally chewing and then sucking on the tumescent clit. She bucked like crazy, clamping my head and massaging my scalp. Through it all she was consistently mewing like a kitten soliciting attention.

"Can we eat together," I heard her softly ask.

Without answering I spun around, straddling her with my ass in her face. She dragged my hard cock from underneath and stuck the head in her mouth lapping and sucking tenderly. When she'd had her fill of that she moved to licking and sucking my balls into her mouth, carefully enough to not cause any excessive pain in those tender sacs. Meanwhile I was eating away at her, my hands under her butt cheeks, elevating her as I leaned over enjoying her meaty snack. I took the clit into my mouth and sucked and twirled it until she gave a loud wail and began shivering. She bit into my shaft and didn't let go until her orgasm had waned.

She dragged herself out from under me and pushed me over onto my back. With a nimble action she threw a leg across me and had my cock buried inside her. She hugged my sides with her inner thighs and knees and moved into a smooth and rhythmic ride, punctuated by expert rolling and quick half jerks. She remained on top of me for nearly an hour, alternating between vigorous and dead slow riding, bouncing, rolling and grinding, until I shouted out her name and surrendered to an overpowering orgasm. She slipped off of me, took my cock into her mouth and captured most of the spurts. She sucked me dry.

12