Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 04

Story Info
Aaron and Jessica trade undies and build towards flashing.
6.4k words
6.6k
15
2

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter Four (Wednesday Evening)

Aaron and Jessica stood in the alcove, kissing and groping one another. A mutual fear of getting caught or, even worse, being recognized kept them from escalating things too far or indulging their passions for too long. Aaron wasn't the only person from their high school who now attended this community college, so there were any number of people who might spot them and realize they were siblings. Both felt that it was best to avoid any awkward questions or accusations, so it was only a few minutes later that they were back in Aaron's car and on their way home. The trip was largely silent but filled with meaningful looks and occasional caressing of one another's legs or arms.

When the siblings reached the relative safety and privacy of their garage they were once again making out passionately and taking certain liberties with wandering hands. Jessica seemed quite receptive to letting Aaron prod her with his clothed erection but made no attempt to touch it while exploring her brother's hips and ass with her hands. And while she made no objection to letting Aaron massage her own ass or her breasts, her body language made it clear any time his hands drew too close to her crotch that she would not yet allow that line to be crossed. Aaron had no interest in forcing the issue, thoroughly satisfied for the moment as he felt, smelt, and tasted his beautiful little sister.

Eventually they broke their lip-lock, breathing deeply and gazing lustfully into one another's eyes. Aaron began kissing Jessica's ear and neck, causing her to make a purring kind of noise in response. He continued to trail kisses down to her shoulder and then gently lifted her arm so he could make his way to her pit, inhaling her sweaty odor greedily and rasping his tongue against her stubble, groaning quietly as he did so. Jess nearly swooned in response and whispered, "I should probably shave, it must feel like licking sandpaper."

Aaron grunted and mumbled, "Don't bother shaving on my account. Letting your pits grow out will trap your aroma better," as he continued to show his appreciation of her underarm. Jessica really did swoon at that point, her knees giving way as a small and inexplicable tremor of orgasm suddenly throbbed through her womanhood. Aaron caught her before she fell on the floor, hanging her arm around his neck and burrowing into her other armpit to kiss and lick it as well. Jess was amazed, finding it hard to believe something like that could set her off, no matter how naughty and sexy the setting happened to be.

Noises from the kitchen suddenly reminded the brother and sister that their parents were home, and at least one was just on the other side of the door. Hastily separating and composing themselves, they entered the main house to greet their mother, who wrinkled her nose and said, "You should both go have a shower before dinner. It'll be ready in about thirty minutes, so don't dawdle!" The siblings agreed and rushed upstairs, reminded that their exercise had given them more than one kind of hunger.

~~

Jessica paused at the door to the bathroom and said, "Wait here a sec, bro." Aaron loitered patiently, thinking he knew what to expect, and a few moments later Jess cracked the door enough to reveal her naked shoulder and naughtily grinning face as she handed her sweaty panties to her brother. "You might need these!" she teased, promptly shutting the door in his face as she quickly hopped in the shower.

Aaron closed his eyes and breathed deeply with the panties pressed to his face. He thought he might faintly detect hints of his own musk from that morning's masturbation, but the aroma of Jessica's sweaty crotch and aroused pussy dominated his senses. He even mouthed the damp gusset to sample the salty flavor it had captured. He stumbled to his bedroom and onto his bed, yanking down his briefs to free his turgid cock, quickly wrapping the scrap of fabric around it for another frantic wank. Coming down from his peak, he thought the load soaking Jessica's panties now might even be larger than the one from the morning.

Finally able to concentrate on something else, Aaron grabbed his phone to check ADMIN, which unnecessarily confirmed that his sister had entered the groping phase of the Quest. He was intrigued, however, at the unusually long tooltip or explanation that accompanied the new level.

Congrats on finally getting your hands on your sister! You're probably thinking that getting to feel each other's junk is the next logical step, and you're not exactly wrong! There's a good chance you could move directly to that stage right now, but as developers we encourage you to take the scenic route! You've come a long way in a short time, and many people's minds start to rebel at the point where foreplay becomes sex-play.

For best results, you should give your sister's brain a little time to adapt to the new normal and take a little detour toward some other enjoyable ways to elevate sexual desires. Therefore, you should consider the merits of nudging her towards nudity! In many ways, getting a woman naked is a reward in itself, but ushering your beloved sister into wanting to get nude for you and with you also means more tokens! The choice is yours, but please think carefully!

It concluded with a choice, prompting the user to select either 'take the scenic route' or 'take the shortcut to the tunnel.' Smirking at the innuendoes, Aaron didn't feel at all conflicted when he chose the longer way. He was still a little spooked by the warning that he could potentially harm his sister with the app; tweaking her morals and inhibitions was one thing, and no doubt unethical, but causing brain damage was infinitely worse.

Congratulations on choosing the way of patience! We think you'll be well rewarded for it! To get your sister to the next stage, all you need to do is convince her to show you the goods! It'll take more than a quick flash of the boobs or mooning to really stick, but those are usually good places to start! Once she's willing to give you a good, long look at her goodies you'll advance to the next level! Best of luck!

Aaron heard the shower cut off just then, a bit more quickly than usual, probably because of their impending dinner. He had an idea of where to start with the next suggestions and quickly typed out a perception command: "Seeing Aaron's butt turns Jessica on." He figured it was only gentlemanly to take the first plunge. The suggestion had a pretty respectable 40% chance of success, which was a little flattering, so he boosted it a bit with some tokens from completing the last level and submitted it with fingers crossed. He pumped his fist and hissed, "Yes!" as the app informed him of his triumph.

Quickly disrobing and grabbing a towel and the newly cum-stained panties, Aaron moved to the hallway to await his sister's emergence. She didn't seem surprised at his lurking, perhaps having heard him moving around, but she gasped in shock as Aaron suddenly whipped her underwear from behind his back and yanked them over her face. She recovered quickly, however, and rearranged her G-string mask to make the gusset sit right over her nose and mouth, sniffing deeply and humming in approval.

Aaron was more than half-erect again and made sure to press his semi-hard cock against Jessica's hip as he squeezed past her, through the doorway into the bathroom. They both took advantage of the opportunity to graze their hands over one another, and Aaron elicited another gasp from Jess with a pinch in the vicinity of her towel-covered nipples. Once he was fully inside the room but before Jessica had left, Aaron let his towel fall to the floor, making sure he was close enough to the mirror to prevent an accidental reflection of his junk, lest that seem too far, too fast. "Oops!," he said, to draw Jessica's attention to his exposure.

Aaron could see his reflected sister's eyes widen through the leg holes of her soiled panty-mask, and they were clearly locked on his buns. It was hard to tell her expression, obscured as it was, but her body language suggested the sight was making her kind of weak in the knees again, though she remained silent after an initial breath of surprise. He turned his head to face his sister, waiting until she looked up from his ass, and gave her a pleasant smile as he asked, "Would you mind shutting the door for me? I'm a little compromised at the moment!"

Jessica nodded and wordlessly closed the door. Aaron tiptoed back to the bathroom door to listen and imagined he could hear his sister grunting quietly, along with a faint, wet noise that suggested she was fingering herself while standing in the hallway. He smiled and turned on the water, which apparently brought Jess back to her senses enough to scurry to her room and slam the door, presumably to carry on her self-pleasure with a bit more comfort and privacy.

~~

Jessica flung herself on her bed, tossing her bathrobe away as she quickly shoved her face into her pillow and raised her ass in the air, plunging her fingers into her needy slit as she moaned. A day full of varied teasing and stimulus had put her right on the edge and she soon crested into a series of increasingly powerful climaxes, culminating with a small squirt and convulsions strong enough to make her collapse. She was almost ready to pass out but felt the need to commemorate the event, so she took a picture of her naked torso looking down toward her crotch, making sure that only the inner slopes of her breasts were visible and that her pubes were covered by her hand, wet fingers forming a peace sign. She smirked as she sent her brother the new photo, not bothering with a caption.

Jess reluctantly got dressed, feeling a little dirty despite just getting out of the shower, and went downstairs to wait on dinner. As she helped her mother set the table Aaron responded to her message with a picture of his own. Jessica laughed out loud at the mirror selfie, where her brother was thrusting out his naked butt while mimicking a red carpet pose. It was absurd and sexy, and she had to scramble for an excuse when her mother inquired about what was so funny.

Dinner and the rest of the evening passed unremarkably, and Jessica was glad that life still seemed normal and mundane aside from her new, and clearly mutual, infatuation with her sibling. As she was brushing her teeth and otherwise getting ready for bed, Jessica got another sexy pic from Aaron, once again showing his cloth-covered erection, with a smiley face obscuring what was probably the head of his cock peeking out of his boxers. Jess groaned quietly at the sight, and as she was considering what to respond with, she suddenly had an alluring thought. "It's fine to show a hint of a nipple to my brother. It's not that different than him seeing my pokies, and besides, everyone has nipples!"

Resolved, Jessica quickly acted on her new impulse, and pulled down on her camisole until the tops of her areolae were exposed. Not quite satisfied, she pinched her nubs until they were prominently denting the smooth fabric of her nightshirt, then snapped the picture and sent it to Aaron. Several minutes later she was back in her room and received a reply, which was a picture very similar to the last one, complete with the modesty-saving emoticon, except in this one splatters of cum were visible dripping down her brother's underwear and on his hand. The picture bore the caption, "Maybe you'd like to borrow these for tomorrow?"

Jessica grinned and groaned, then got up to decide which were her second-sexiest pair of panties. She finally settled on a slightly sheer pair of boyshorts. They provided a lot of coverage compared to the previous piece, but in the right light they were basically see-through. Jess took a few minutes to arrange her lamps appropriately and recreated Aaron's 'red carpet' look from earlier. She was topless, but turned away concealingly, and thrusting her butt out, the panties making the picture acceptably non-nude but still giving her brother a hint of what her naked back and ass would look like. She sent the pic and then crawled into bed, completely worn out by the day's adventures.

(Thursday Morning)

Jessica was immediately feeling horny again when she woke up the next day, having been plagued by sexy dreams all night long. Getting out of bed, she seriously considered whether or not it would be okay to send Aaron pictures of her naked ass, since he was fine with letting her see his. It still felt like a line she wasn't ready to cross, though, so she tabled the matter for the time being and started getting ready for her day. Remembering the pics from last night, though, she put on her bathrobe and slid off her boyshorts before making the short walk to her brother's room.

Aaron was clearly already up as he opened the door promptly. "Good morning, Jess!" he said brightly. "Are you here to borrow some boxers?" he asked in a quieter voice, although their parents were already gone, as per usual.

"I'm willing to entertain a trade," said Jessica with a naughty smile. Seeing Aaron's confusion, she nudged her way into his room and held out the boyshorts she had slept in. "I'll wear your dirty boxers, but only on the condition that you spend the day wearing these!"

Aaron looked surprised and uncertain, but he took the proffered panties and examined them. Looking up, he protested very lightly, asking, "Aren't you worried I'll stretch these out too much for you to wear again?"

Jessica shrugged and said, "Not really, they're pretty elastic, but I can always get another pair if they don't fit anymore." Smirking mischievously, she inquired, "So! Do we have a deal?" Aaron stared her in the face for a few moments before also shrugging.

"It's a deal," he agreed. Turning around to face the wall, he immediately dropped his boxers, much to Jessica's shock. She wasn't entirely sure how to feel about the situation, but she enjoyed seeing her brother's butt flex as he crouched slightly to put his feet into her boyshorts. She thought she might have caught a glimpse of Aaron's balls as he maneuvered his way into the garment, but soon he was struggling to get the panties over his hips. He then spent an even longer time trying to arrange his dick inside the tight confines before turning around to let Jessica see the results.

She gasped in a mix of horror and fascination. She had been expecting to see his bulge, but his erection seemed magnified somehow by the silky material that was almost transparent. His erection was currently stuffed down between his legs to prevent it from poking out of the waistband or a leg hole, which had to be uncomfortable. The overall effect struck Jessica as borderline obscene, although a part of her mind was laughing hysterically about the fact that in the span of a week seeing something like this felt only marginally wicked.

Aaron was smiling, but in a slightly pained way, when Jess looked back at his face. She blushed beet red and held her hands out for the underwear Aaron had just removed. He stooped awkwardly to pick them up, clearly worried that he'd pop free of the tenuous confinement of his sister's panties, and passed her the soiled garment. Jess couldn't resist taking a quick sniff and lick of the boxers before slipping them on. In the process, she subtly adjusted her robe enough to leave one of her breasts partially exposed, just enough to reveal about half of her areola.

"Well, good deal!" Jess said awkwardly, not sure how to proceed, but pleased to notice that Aaron was staring at her titty with lust.

Aaron looked back into his sister's eyes and said, "I hope you won't find it rude, but I need to take care of a few things before we leave for school. These are nice and soft, but they're a little confining in my current state."

Jessica laughed nervously and said, "Well, don't let me hold you back! I'll just mosey along!"

Aaron laughed, too, as his sister left his room, saying, "Bonus points for use of the phrase 'mosey along,' sis!"

Jessica was already fingering herself through the opening of the boxers before she reached her room. Since Aaron had already seen her put them on she decided that there was no reason to play coy with a skirt so she just decided to wear jeans and a blouse. As she dropped her robe to examine the look of her body clad only in stained boxers she decided to send Aaron another selfie, just in case he hadn't blasted off yet. She quickly posed in a way that showed her reflection from the back, wearing nothing but the boxers, and positioned her torso to show off a nice expanse of sideboob. Not entirely satisfied, she quickly lowered the boxers to display her ass crack at the top. "Perfect!" she thought, sending the picture.

Jessica then started getting dressed, grinning as she heard a loud groan from across the hall.

~~

Aaron and Jessica were very handsy with each other on the ride to school that morning, and his sister even bumped her ass into his crotch as he followed her out the front door. They poked and prodded one another frequently until they arrived at her high school, at which point Jessica leaned over to give her brother a searing kiss instead of just the hug he had been expecting. She kept it brief, afraid of being discovered by one of her friends, but the smile she gave Aaron as he drove away promised more fun in the near future.

As Aaron sat and waited for his morning class to begin, he considered what he should try next with the ADMIN app. He was pretty confident that Jess would be fully flashing him in a day or two even if he didn't send her another command, so perhaps it would be better to try to continue laying groundwork for quest stages that were farther out than a peek at her titties. Plus, there were probably still some gaps in his existing suggestions that could be filled in better. For example, he'd made it so that Jess was going to stop shaving, and he'd reinforced her compulsion to stop by telling her it turned him on if she was hirsute, but the best results would probably be achieved if her hairiness turned her on as well. It should also be a good foundation for her eventual transition into his sex pet.

Aaron decided to try a layered approach to the body hair issue, sending a thought order and a perception order to supplement it. Jess apparently was already primed to believe that her body hair was sexy, as the chance of success was over 70%, but it still required two attempts to make it lock in. If things worked as intended, her new perception, 'feeling my body hair arouses me,' should naturally reinforce her beliefs about her sexiness in the face of any unpleasant comments she might endure if or when people noticed her hairiness and disapproved. It took three tries to get that to stick, and Aaron was about to leave off for a while but figured he had enough juice for one more command before switching batteries.

Mulling things over, Aaron decided to try another supplementary perception command for his own benefit, building off the others: "Aaron touching my body hair is very pleasurable." It was a little more than a 50-50 shot naturally, so he boosted it above 80% with tokens and grinned at his subsequent triumph. He spent the rest of the morning daydreaming about his sister's bush.

(Thursday Afternoon)

Aaron got almost no value from his class attendance that day. Really, he'd been in a similar state all week, spending too much of his time fantasizing about his sister to pay attention to his professors. Jessica's decision to spice up his day by sending him a series of sexy selfies helped ensure his focus never strayed toward learning. The first pictures in the morning were fairly mundane, but still sexy by the simple virtue of his sister's hotness. Around lunchtime, however, she sent him a pic from a bathroom with her boxers-clad ass partially exposed in the mirror, and Aaron's painfully constricted erection gave him two reasons to wish they hadn't traded underwear that morning.

Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers
12