Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica and Aaron enjoy some sexy pics & naughty touching.
6k words
7.4k
18
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
341 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 5 (Thursday Evening)

Before taking his shower, Aaron checked the ADMIN app for his sister's status. As expected, she had already completed the Partial Nudity stage, no longer finding it unacceptable to let her brother see her tits and ass. He was a little disappointed that her quick progress meant that he hadn't achieved all the possible tokens for that level, so he resolved to pass some incremental reinforcements next time, more for the bonus points than for the commands themselves.

To complete the Full Nudity level of the quest, however, Jessica not only had to be willing to let Aaron see everything, and to see him full frontal, but it had to be live. Naked pictures were likely to be a helpful intermediate step, but weren't enough by themselves for her to be truly ready for the Sexual Touching level that followed.

For his first command in the new stage, Aaron decided to modify his earlier suggestion that naughty pictures were permissible as long as they weren't nude, striking the 'no nudity' clause. Jessica's mind appeared primed to accept that command, as it sat at 72%, although the battery cost was 20% as well. It took two tries, despite the high probability, but Aaron mused that he wanted her reaction to be more than just, 'This is fine!' Making her think, 'Getting dick pics from Aaron is sexy,' had the same power cost but only a 50% shot, so he dumped all his tokens into it and enjoyed the subsequent triumph by snapping a shot of his boner and sending it to his sister, captioned, "This one's for you, sweetheart!"

Aaron laid down on his bed, stroking himself enough to maintain his erection but waiting until his sister sent him something for his wank bank. Sure enough, a few minutes later she sent back a picture, taken from somewhere near her waistline and angled toward her face. Her firm breasts were clearly visible sitting proudly atop her chest, nipples poking skyward, and his cum was smeared all around her lips and nose. Aaron's breath hitched as he started pounding his meat more rapidly, grinning as he read Jessica's caption, "That thing is never soft, is it? This cum isn't even a half hour old!"

Aaron awkwardly filmed a ten-second clip of his dick being stroked to send to his sister, along with the plea, "Play with those titties for me, please!" It was getting more difficult to keep himself on the edge, as his approaching orgasm was getting more demanding with every tug on his tool, but he tightened his jaw with resolve, certain that the short wait would be worth it. He was not disappointed.

Jessica's response was a short clip as well, showing her pinching a nipple and using it to wiggle her breast, then wiping some of her brother's cum from her face to smear on her taut nub, cooing softly as she did so. Aaron barely had time to toggle his camera to record his eruption, and at first he wasn't sure how well it would come out (the video clip, that is), since his eyes were closed and his head thrown back while he climaxed messily. As he caught his breath and reviewed the footage, however, he was pleased to see that it captured the moment pretty well, although the framing was understandably shaky. He sent the clip to Jess a few moments later and captioned it, "Such a shame to let this go to waste!" along with a winky face.

Aaron rested on his bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to convince himself to get up and head to the bathroom for a shower, but something was telling him he should wait a little longer. A couple of minutes after he sent the cumshot video there was a soft knock on the door, making him briefly panic until he heard his sister's voice call out, "It's me." Breathing a sigh of relief and abandoning his efforts to cover his nudity, he called out to invite Jessica inside.

The door opened to reveal his sister, still wearing her bathrobe and still exposing her modest and perky boobs. She had put on the stained panties and pulled them extra tight to emphasize the crease of her aroused womanhood. Aaron admired the view for a moment before Jessica tossed a lacy something on his face, which proved to be a bra. "No reason to waste that lotion, bro!" she said with a smirk.

Grinning like an idiot, Aaron immediately started rubbing his flaccid cock and damp pubes with his sister's brassiere, loving the feeling of the soft material as it soaked up his cum. Jessica was chewing on her bottom lip and squeezing her legs together as she watched her brother clean himself, gasping softly with surprise as he started getting hard again. "No fucking way!" she whispered quietly.

Aaron chuckled and admitted, "It's kind of a mirage this time; it'll get soft again really quick once I stop touching it. I could maybe squeeze out one more small nut in a hurry, but my junk needs an hour or two for recharging." Having swabbed up most of his cum, Aaron stood and advanced on his sister, holding the bra outstretched. She made as if to grab it from him but he pulled back a little, asking quietly, "Let me put it on you, please?"

Jessica eyed him for a moment but dropped her robe and held out her arms, allowing her brother to slide the bra straps over them and get the garment in place. He gave his sister's breasts a very brief, soft caress as he slid the cups into place, giving her only enough time to gasp but not protest before his hands were moving around to her back, tracing the straps. He stepped forward another pace until they were almost embracing, with her breasts touching his chest and his mostly-soft cock resting on her panties, his pubes lightly tickling her belly.

Jessica was tense and holding her breath, probably unnerved by Aaron's nudity and proximity, and the fact that there was only one layer of cloth between his junk and her skin, although the earlier suggestions seemed to be holding sway for the moment. Aaron struggled with the clasp of the bra for a second and surprised both siblings when it caught after only a few attempts. He stepped back then, giving his sister a few moments to collect herself. She was breathing heavily, taking in their scents, and her eyes were wide and bright, the pupils so huge she almost looked drugged.

Jessica stared at her brother for a few moments and then hugged him tightly while delivering a searing kiss. His erection returned with a vengeance, poking directly into her naked belly this time, and Jess made a noise something like a growl as she reacted to its heat and hardness. Before things could get too out of control, however, she stepped back and tried to compose herself, settling her tits more comfortably in her bra and giving Aaron a bit of a show, accidentally. Noticing the attention, however, she smirked again and turned around to pick up her robe from the floor, making sure to bend at the hips to display her firm runner's ass to his admiring gaze.

While bent over Jess looked back and waited until Aaron's eyes slowly drifted from her glutes to her face. Smiling wickedly, she straightened up, saying, "Have a nice shower, bro!" as she walked out of his room, moving her hips in exaggerated fashion to give her tight buttocks as much bounce as she could.

~~

Jessica sat at the dinner table, making casual conversation with her parents and brother, while her arousal simmered and bubbled just below the surface. The idea that she was sitting there with Aaron's semen smeared all over her crotch and breasts had her cheeks so flushed that her mother was vocally worried about Jess having a fever. It provided her with a good excuse to not hang out in the living room watching television after the meal, though, so Jessica agreed that she should probably rest up, just in case. She tried to do some homework while her brother and parents were downstairs but couldn't concentrate very well. When Aaron came upstairs a few hours later to get ready for bed, Jess gave it up and decided it was time for more fun.

Stripping off her evening clothes, Jessica arranged herself comfortably on her bed and started recording video of playing with her nipples through her bra, then pulling down one of the cups to expose the erect nub. She made sure the phone was close enough to her mouth to pick up her quiet, breathy moans. She sent the clip to Aaron and softly rubbed her pussy lips through her panties as she waited for his response. He didn't disappoint, quickly replying with a video of him rubbing his cock through his boxers, finally letting the head poke out of the gap, with a dab of precum visible just at the tip.

Jess moaned in appreciation and began rubbing faster. She paused long enough to remove her bra, taking another short video down her torso to showcase her breasts and her hand's activity. Not entirely satisfied, she rearranged herself until her hand and panty-clad crotch could be seen in her mirror, then re-shot the clip to take advantage of the reflection. "Better!" she thought, sending it to her brother.

Aaron's response came a few minutes later, when he was back in his room and had stripped down, stroking his cock while quietly breathing 'Jessica' into the microphone. Jess groaned in sympathy and dipped a finger into her drenched folds. She started filming her fingers distorting her underwear as she jilled herself, hesitating for a moment when she realized her pubes were slightly visible, but then decided that it would be fine, probably even sexier. She moved her phone closer to the action, making her pussy hair more noticeable and allowing the microphone to capture the wet squishing noises of her self-pleasuring.

Jessica grinned as she heard Aaron moaning loudly from across the hall, moments after she sent her latest video. She increased her pace in anticipation of another cumshot clip and she wasn't disappointed. As soon as she saw her brother's seed erupting from his dick her own orgasm broke upon her, and she was certain that her moans would be audible on the other side of the hallway as well. She took one final shot of herself licking her fingers clean and sent it along with, "Good night, Big Bro." She groaned lustfully when Aaron sent back a short clip of spreading his cum across his chest with an animated caption, 'sweet dreams,' floating over his nipples.

Jessica turned off her light and curled up to sleep, with one hand cupping her mound and a smile on her face as she settled her head on the small pile of used underwear she had collected, breathing deeply of their combined aromas, stale though they were. Her dreams that night were more salty than sweet, as they mostly involved the scent of her brother's sweat and semen.

(Friday Morning)

Aaron awoke with a raging hard-on, his dreams having been mostly about his sister's aroma and burgeoning cum fetish. His first act of the morning was to reinforce that development, even though it wasn't directly necessary for the current quest. Telling Jessica's perceptions that his cum tasted and smelled wonderful barely needed the boost, as it was more than 80% likely to succeed anyway, but that meant it was easy tokens. Aaron also reinforced the idea that wearing his cum turned his sister on, which was likewise already pretty much the case and was easily accepted by her brain. He amused himself and spent some tokens to ensure that Jess would consider his dick to be 'iconic,' not entirely sure how she would interpret that but curious to find out.

As a final command for the morning, Aaron spent the rest of his tokens to alter Jessica's behavior to ensure that she got a thrill from showing off her pubes. It was only about 50% to start with but was easily boosted, and he figured the new behavior should help with transitioning her to the full frontal nudity stage of their relationship. Just as he was considering whether or not to record his morning masturbation for Jessica's benefit, he received a message from his sister, asking if he had taken care of himself yet. When he replied in the negative, Jess sent the message, "Great, please wait, I'll be right there."

Aaron was excited to think that his sister was asking to watch him jack off live, and greeted her warmly when she quietly entered his room wrapped in her bath robe. Locking the door, she said, "Good morning!" as she dropped her covering to reveal that she was wearing some lacy underthings that didn't fully conceal her erect nubs or prominent cameltoe. She had even given herself a bit of a wedgie, he noticed, as she spun around in a circle to let her brother take in the full effect. She sat down at the end of his bed and said, "I was wondering if you'd mind spraying your cum on my underwear again this morning," smirking mischievously as she eyed his bulge.

"Of course not!" Aaron agreed, gazing at her body hungrily. "Are you going to take them off, or do you want me to help with that?"

"Oh, sorry, you misunderstood!" said Jessica as she rearranged herself on his bed, spreading her legs wide and scooting a little closer him. "I was hoping you'd splatter me while I'm wearing them!" she clarified.

Aaron's cock twitched and released a small glob of precum at the thought. As much as he wanted to see Jess naked, he could admit that this might be even hotter. Wasting no time, he stripped off his boxers and knelt between his sister's outstretched legs, stroking himself furiously. Jessica's eyes were locked on his dick, and she unconsciously licked her lips between quiet gasps of lust every time a droplet of moisture was flung forward onto her body. She put her hand inside her panties and added the sloppy sound of her fingers driving into her sex to their symphony of lust. Aaron's fountain of cum arcing across her body set Jessica off, and they both moaned loudly as they peaked more or less simultaneously.

Jess smeared her brother's seed all across her body and underwear, thrilling to feel it catching in her stubble when she spread it to her legs and armpits. Aaron smiled indulgently at her doing so, causing Jess to blush a little and grin shyly back. He leaned down and began sniffing and licking the skin of her neck, almost pinning her in place but not putting any of his weight on her. She allowed her brother to do so until he started working his way down to her chest, quietly reminding him, "We need to get ready for school," probably as a way to carefully divert him from an activity she wasn't quite ready for. Aaron smiled and got up, strutting to his dresser to find an outfit for the day, and not-accidentally showing off his butt for Jessica's viewing pleasure.

~~

The ride to school was filled with flirtations and teasing touches. When they arrived, Aaron asked, "So, do you want to run this evening or go to the gym again?"

Jessica smiled and said, "Actually, if it's okay with you, I think we should take a break tonight and go shopping instead!"

Aaron raised an eyebrow and smirked, "How is that supposed to be exercise? Or are you just planning to run me ragged visiting every store in the mall and loading me up with bags?"

Jessica giggled and hugged her brother, licking his ear and whispering, "It's not about exercise, it's about me needing some sexier panties and a new bikini." Pulling back and opening the door, she asked, "How about this: shopping tonight, and then tomorrow we'll go swimming and maybe do some jogging in the evening?"

"That sounds like a good plan, Fuzzy!" Aaron teased. Scanning their surroundings for onlookers, Jessica briefly lifted her skirt up in the front and pulled her panties down a little, exposing the top of her pubes, which were somewhat spiky after being subjected to his drying cum. She quickly covered herself and said her goodbyes, sashaying away for her brother's viewing pleasure.

(Mid-Day Friday)

Although Jessica's body hair hadn't had time yet to grow out, it was dark enough that the stubble was fairly noticeable, especially in the relatively close confines of the locker room while she was changing into her PE clothes. Her friends had been making some veiled references about her apparent lack of grooming all morning, but when they saw her armpits as she changed her shirt, one of the other girls finally decided to be direct and asked, "So, are you officially joining the hairy lesbian feminist club or something? Is that why you said, 'There won't be any boys,' or whatever?"

Jessica frowned and replied, "Wow, I stop shaving for a few days and suddenly I'm gay. And, what, some kind of protestor against the patriarchy? Yeah, fine, Penny, I'm a hairy lesbo feminazi now. Better watch out, it's probably contagious. Maybe you should wear a mask."

The other girl bristled and said, "You don't have to be such a bitch, I was just asking a question!"

Jess exploded, yelling, "You're saying I'm the bitch because I didn't appreciate you being a fucking nosy bigot? That's rich!"

Penny snarled, "It's not being a bigot to be grossed out by you shedding your nasty hair all over the place!"

"My hair is not nasty!" Jessica screamed, "Body hair is not nasty! I love my body hair, and if I want to fucking grow it out you'll just have to fucking live with it!" Jess yanked down her shorts and panties to display her pubes to the other girls, to their general shock and dismay, although the crustiness from her brother's cum had mostly flaked out by now. "If you don't like bushes, get out of the woods, bitch!"

Penny slammed her locker shut and hissed, "Pull up your pants, you slut!" before stomping away, followed by most of the other girls.

Their PE teacher, Ms. Walsh, had witnessed the tail end of the exchange and yelled, "Put your pants back on, O'Neill! If I catch you exposing yourself to people again you'll be getting suspended, or worse. I want you to run twenty laps, or until the end of the period, whichever comes first."

Jessica fumed but didn't argue, and laps were hardly much of a punishment for her, anyway. As she settled into a fast-paced trot, hoping to burn off some of her anger, she was surprised to realize that arousal was lurking just beneath her ire. Thinking about it, she realized she'd gotten a sexual thrill from showing off her pubes to Penny and the other girls. "Huh," Jess mused, "I guess I'm an exhibitionist, too. Seems like that would be a bigger moment of self-discovery, if it hadn't come at the end of a week of incestuous fantasies."

The jogging eventually succeeded at calming her wrath, but exercising just made her think of her brother, and by the end of her laps Jessica was a panting mess, but mostly from the arousal that had built up all period. "That's twenty, ma'am," she puffed as she finished her penalty, "Can I hit the showers?"

Ms. Walsh nodded but warned her student, "You may, but I'd better not hear about any more flashing, understood?"

"Understood, ma'am!" Jessica agreed, heading for the locker room. As she stood in the small cubby letting the hot water wash away her sweat, Jess fingered herself to a small but much-needed cum, whimpering and biting her lip in case any of the other girls had also come back to the locker room early. She was tempted to try 'accidentally' exposing herself as she got dressed, but decided discretion was the wiser course. Besides, of all the people who could possibly see her pubes, her number one choice would have to be her brother.

(Friday Afternoon)

Aaron was sure his grades were going to suffer as long as his quest for Jess continued. The morning had passed more or less uneventfully, with some light flirting and sexy selfies from his sister to enjoy, but nothing that really pushed the envelope. That changed in the early afternoon, when Jessica sent him a picture from her locker room at school, where she was standing completely nude with her clothes beside her on a bench. The shot was angled so that her pubic hair just peeked over the edge of the frame, and a raised arm showed off her underarm stubble. It was captioned, "These bitches at school can't appreciate a furry girl like you do."

Bamagan
Bamagan
341 Followers
12