Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 11

Story Info
After more petplay, Aaron and Jess share some revelations.
4.7k words
3.7k
7
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 11

The Middle of Summer

Jessica hummed happily to herself while she tidied up their home. The first month or so of living together in a shared space had been a learning and growing experience for both siblings. In the main, she'd succeeded in getting Aaron to clean up after himself, even if he was still a bit too sloppy sometimes. His results might not have been quite to her exacting standard, but he was at least putting in enough effort that she usually only felt the need to polish things off, so to speak. She found it somewhat gratifying that no matter how dominant and demanding her brother got sexually, he was seemingly content to let her rule the roost in most respects outside the bedroom, and she mainly limited her directives to sharing the chores reasonably equally.

The principal exception was Aaron's clothing. Jess found that she had grown to prefer him tossing his clothes all over the apartment and leaving them for her to gather up. Her brother had been pretty firm about not allowing her to get dressed unless she was going out or someone was coming over, and as a consequence, he tended to spend much of his time in the nude as well. They still played Master and Pet pretty frequently, which he seemed to feel required him to be at least partially dressed, but watching her crawl around with nothing but a collar on often prompted him to strip down and fuck her without pretense, meaning his clothes were often discarded in random places around the apartment.

Jessica smiled to herself as she inhaled deeply of the garments she was clutching, a mix of her and her brother's workout clothes. They'd gone for a jog together that morning and Aaron had fucked her almost as soon as they got back in the door. It had been a quickie since he had to leave for his job a few hours earlier than Jess did, so she was using the time to clean up a little, after a fashion. She grinned as she marched off to the second bedroom with the dirty laundry.

For the sake of appearances, she and Aaron maintained separate rooms even though they both slept in the one that was officially hers. In part, that was because she'd successfully convinced their parents that she broke her bed when trying to move it out of the house, so they'd bought her a new one with a sturdy metal frame and a queen-sized mattress. It also allowed her to indulge in a new favorite hobby of hers, which involved piling her brother's dirty clothes on his old bed and making a sort of nest, behavior which her parents and the occasional guest seemed perfectly willing to attribute to slovenly male messiness. It had the added bonus of discouraging closer inspection of the second bedroom, which might reveal awkward truths.

Jessica tossed the new additions onto the pile and then crawled in, moving things around and breathing deeply of the scents of stale sex and sweat. She fingered herself while she moaned and writhed with pleasure. Aaron's cum was still oozing from her lower lips, becoming frothy as it mixed with her own juices and got churned by her rubbing. She paused long enough to take a few pictures to send to her brother later, knowing how much he loved the sight of her masturbating in her nest. She scooped up a generous measure of the cum-froth and brought it to her mouth, shuddering as the taste gave her a small but intense spasm of climax.

Jessica continued to alternate hands, pleasuring herself with one while licking the other clean, until her phone chimed with an alarm. She whined in disappointment but began plunging her free digits into her asshole, trying to force a stronger orgasm before she had to get dressed for work. She groaned and worked her hips, burying her face into the pile of dirty laundry, and finally brought herself to a peak, gushing a small amount of squirt onto the already stained clothes. She caught her breath for a couple of minutes, wriggling her body a little as small aftershocks tickled her nerves, then finally got up to wash and dress and go to her part-time job.

~~

Aaron smiled as he opened the door to the second bedroom and detected the aroma that told him Jessica had played in her nest after he left. He closed it again and went to the kitchen to start making dinner. He felt that they were settling in nicely together, even if she did have to nag him occasionally to make sure he was doing his fair share of the chores. He'd briefly toyed with the idea of ordering her to do all of them, or at least more of them, but when push came to shove he'd decided that he wanted a pet, not a domestic servant or a slave, and that meant he needed to take care of his pet. That didn't mean he never ordered Jess to do one of his chores, he just made sure to reward her promptly and energetically.

"It's time to elevate Jessica's pet game," he said quietly to himself while he browned meat in a skillet. He'd been planning the next step for some time, but found that he kept getting distracted from his long-term goals thanks to the immediate gratification of succumbing to her nude charms. Keeping his sister naked all the time made it very difficult to concentrate on anything else but fucking her three or four times a day, at least on those days neither had anywhere else to be. But with the arrival of some new toys, it was definitely time to act.

Aaron heard Jessica entering the apartment right on time, just as he was finishing up the meal prep. "Something sure smells good!" she called out from the living room. He walked to the passthrough and saw that his sister was disrobing, sniffing at the air with comic exaggeration when she noticed him watching her. Once naked, she removed the choker she habitually wore outside and replaced it with her collar, kept in a drawer near the front door when not in use. She left her clothes neatly folded on the same table before giving her brother a kiss and sniff of greeting. "What's for dinner?" she asked eagerly.

"A casserole," Aaron said, hooking a finger through the ring on Jessica's collar and giving it a gentle tug to make her follow him into the small dining room off the kitchen. He did his best to avoid laughing at the confusion on her face when she saw only one plate on the table. When she cocked her head to one side and looked at him with a questioning expression, he could no longer resist, letting loose with a guffaw as he hugged Jess and said, "Poor girl! Let me show you what I got for my good girl!" He led her around the table and watched her jaw drop when she saw two shiny bowls on the ground, both with cutesy script spelling out 'Jess' and filled, respectively, with food and water.

"Is this a joke?" she asked, but Aaron could see her nipples stiffening and felt goose pimples on her butt as he gently rubbed it before giving Jess a swift, hard smack on the ass.

"Of course not!" Aaron said in a teasing tone, "Jess has been a good girl and earned her personalized dishes!"

Jessica gasped from the spank and reflexively pushed back against her brother's hand, clearly hoping for another. When he did not immediately oblige, she turned to look at him and said, "You don't really expect me to eat off the floor, do you?"

Aaron adopted a stern expression and replied, "Yes, I do. You're my pet sister, and pets don't take their meals at the table." To show it was all part of their game, he gave Jess a sensual kiss, pleased to feel her stiffness melting into arousal as their tongues dueled. Breaking away, he whispered into her ear, "Now, down on all fours and start eating, before it gets cold."

Jess whimpered but did as he wished, wagging her ass side to side a little with pleasure at being obedient. With no further protest, she stuck her face in the bowl and began licking and slurping at the contents, possibly even going out of her way to make animalistic grunts as she did so. It reminded Aaron of the time she had lost all table manners at dinner with their parents, but even more depraved. His cock strained against his jeans at the sight and sounds of his sister's performance.

Aaron sat down and tried to eat his own dinner, but it was slow going between using utensils and being unable to look away from the naked woman with her ass in the air. He smiled at noticing the damp hairs surrounding her puffed-up labia, which were opening and closing slightly whenever Jess raised or lowered her body while feeding. It was hypnotic, in a sense, and it contributed to his inability to finish more than a quarter of his meal by the time his sister was done and sitting up.

Jess turned to grin at him, displaying the mess she'd made of her face, with bits of food and grease smeared all over her cheeks and chin. She wiped some off with her wrist, which she proceeded to lick clean, then repeated the process, making frequent eye contact with her brother while she groomed herself. His meal forgotten, Aaron pushed back from the table and undid his pants, sliding them to the floor along with his boxers. Jessica's eyes lit up at the sight, and she made a kind of growling noise as she crawled forward to sniff at his erection.

Aaron groaned and smiled down at Jess when she took his member into her mouth, and the siblings watched each other as she licked and sucked his organ without using her hands. They took things unusually slowly, at least by their recent standards, with neither being in a hurry to reach a peak. Aaron stretched out a hand to pet his sister's hair, which caused her to make a purring sound deep in her throat, the vibrations of which were transferred to his cock, much to his delight.

After about ten minutes of slow blowing, however, she released her brother's dick and said hoarsely, "Jess is thirsty."

"Go have a drink, by all means," said Aaron, gesturing to her bowl. "I have something I want to grab, anyway." He admired his sister's body as she moved and began noisily slurping up the water from her bowl, but tore his eyes away to fetch a small bag from the nearby kitchen. Jess was just finishing her drink when he returned with his new present. He held it up to show his sister, grinning. "What do you think of your new tail, Jess?"

The tail in question was a smooth, curved piece of floppy silicone, about ten inches long in addition to the modest base, that was as close a match to her flesh tone as he'd been able to find. He'd gone back and forth about whether or not he should get her a cat tail or a dog tail, but he'd finally decided that she was his pet sister, and should therefore have a human tail. Jess smirked at the sight, eyeing the lubed-up butt plug portion speculatively. As far as Aaron knew, it would be the largest thing she'd ever had in her ass, but in absolute terms it wasn't that much thicker than the two fingers he'd sometimes stick in her butt when they played.

"It looks very sexy, Master," Jess finally replied. "Will you be putting it in me right now?"

"Yes, I will," Aaron replied, motioning for her to present to him. Jess smiled as she obliged, spinning around and raising her ass as high as she could.

~~

Jessica moaned at the anal intrusion she was enduring. Aaron had lubed up a finger to help ease the insertion, but it was still a novel experience to have something so large and unyielding taking up residence in her butthole. She giggled a little at the thought, and did her best to avoid wiggling her hips while her brother turned her even more into his pet.

"Why does that get me so hot?" she wondered, biting her lower lip. "He's got me naked, crawling, collared, eating and drinking from bowls on the floor, and now he's fitting me a tail. And I love it!" Jessica whined happily when it seemed like the tail was fully inside her, swinging her hips side to side and surprised but pleased that she was able to feel the tail wagging, after a fashion, by the motion it imparted to the plug.

"Such a beautiful, sexy girl you are, Jess, and oh so good!" Jessica preened under the praise and barked experimentally, noticing her brother's smirk when she did so. "Pet sisters can bark or mewl, I suppose, but for tonight, let's keep that to a minimum," Aaron said. "I have just the thing!" he exclaimed in mock surprise, pulling the ball gag he'd showed her before from the bag on the table, proving that it had been part of his plan all along. He knelt down to fasten it around his sister's head, saying quietly, "If anything goes wrong and you need the gag out, slap or kick the floor or something four times in quick succession, okay?"

Jessica nodded her head once to show she understood, pleased that he had the foresight to mention it, although she suspected she could have made her distress known easily enough without resorting to a code, even if something bad happened. Once the ball was securely in place, she experimented briefly to see what kind of noises she could make, and felt a frisson of lust at how animalistic she sounded when reduced to grunting and moaning for communication. She wagged her tail happily and spun around in a circle a few times, making her brother laugh.

Not really wanting to be fucked on the hard floor of the dining room or kitchen, Jess scrambled away, ignoring Aaron as he exclaimed, "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" She couldn't effectively answer the question anyway, but she was glad he hadn't commanded her to stop or come back, since she hated to pass up the chance to get a thrill from obeying his orders. By the time he had stood up and followed her, Jess was opening the door to the second bedroom and looking back at her brother with invitation in her eyes before ducking inside.

Jessica kept her ass facing the door as she burrowed partially into her nest of dirty clothes, wagging her tail rapidly and bouncing her ass up and down, hoping to convince her brother to waste no more time before fucking his good girl. She whined with pleasure when she felt him climb onto the bed behind her and remove his shirt, draping it over her head. His cock smacked against her thighs haphazardly, and it took a great deal of restraint on her part to avoid reaching down and putting it inside.

Aaron grabbed her by the hips finally and asked quietly, "Is my good girl ready to get fucked?" Jess did her best to whine affirmatively, nodding her head under the shirt and bouncing her ass some more, almost twerking. The message got through, even if the question hadn't been rhetorical, and she moaned with satisfaction when her brother slid home inside her. It never ceased to amaze her just how much better his cock felt than her fingers or any of their growing collection of toys. It wasn't just the physical sensation, or even mostly that, she mused. Rather, it was a feeling of unity and wholeness, as if a missing part of her had been found and returned.

Jess let her instincts take over, and became something of a spectator in her own body. She had a sense of being on some other level or layer of reality, one where she was anchored to her physical form but experienced everything that happened to it almost like an echo. It brought her a moment of clarity and left her free to wonder, again, how this improbable scenario had come to pass. Aaron was handsome and sweet, despite a general social awkwardness toward almost everyone else, but it just didn't make sense that they could have changed so much in just a few months, with him burying himself balls deep and bare in her pussy, and with her more than ready and willing to accept his seed.

Once again, Jessica felt her climax occurring as a direct result of Aaron's, made even more obvious by the strange sense of dilated time she was experiencing, which stretched out the few seconds between the entangled events into a lengthy, but delicious, occasion. She whined and moaned around her gag as her awareness gradually subsided to something akin to normality, albeit with a powerful post-coital glow suffusing her. One lasting result of her near out-of-body experience, however, was a renewed determination to solve the mystery of their forbidden love.

~~

Aaron found himself in something of a moral quandary. He and Jess were cuddled together on the sofa, both naked, watching some historical drama that his sister had picked. He was giving the movie less than half of his attention, and much of the rest was taken up by enjoying the lazy handjob she was giving him while she stared, engrossed, at the screen. His dilemma had nothing to do with either distraction, however, but rather how and when he should finally attempt to advance to the final stage of his ADMIN quest and get Jessica pregnant.

The mental picture of his sister gravid with his child was extremely arousing to him, and to Jessica as well, judging by how readily she always accepted mental orders to fantasize about pregnancy. But the idea of raising a child was daunting, especially with neither of them anywhere close to being done with their educations or remotely close to financially independent. That was without even considering the potential difficulties of having a healthy baby with his sister. He knew the risks of birth defects were increased compared to reproducing with some random stranger, although the chances of serious defects from a single generation of in-breeding were still pretty low in an absolute sense, aside from any genetic deficiencies they both might have had already.

Something about living together by themselves had started changing the way he thought about Jess. When they had been under their parents' roof and not responsible for much other than school and some chores, she'd been his sister and the object of his desire. Or one object of several, at the time, although his interest in other women had largely faded to generic appreciation of beauty or sexiness; none of them came close to Jessica in either respect, as far as he was concerned. But now that they were on their own, partners facing the future together, he found himself thinking more and more about what was best for her, or at least, what she would want if the choice were hers.

When the movie finally ended, he decided to try to sound out her thoughts on the matter as subtly as he could. "Do you ever think about the future, Jess?" he asked.

"No, I only think about the past, and principally the Elizabethan Era," she teased, referring to the film and apparently not realizing he was attempting to have a serious discussion.

"I mean it," he said, tapping her cheek to make her look him in the eye. "Do you ever really think about the future?"

Seeming to sense his meaning, Jess raised an eyebrow and said, "Something tells me you're not talking about class schedules or other school stuff."

"Maybe I'm getting out over my skis a little," Aaron said hesitantly, "But I keep thinking about us. In the sense that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, and sometimes Master and Pet, and what kind of future we can give each other when we're also brother and sister, and having that be the only relationship most other people will say matters."

"Do we really need to worry about this right now?" Jess asked, looking a little uncomfortable. "I mean, I'm still fretting about whether or not I'll get all my first choice classes, and if I can keep up with college courses, and do well enough on the field to keep my track scholarship. Don't you think we can table the life-defining angst at least until you get close to graduating?"

Aaron smiled ruefully and replied, "I wish I could set it aside so easily, but I can't stop thinking about it. In particular, I can't stop thinking about what will happen someday down the road when we want a family." He gently rubbed a hand across Jessica's belly, tickling the fine hairs around her navel, and said, "I know it's too early to worry about babies and all that, but I do."

Jessica gave him a strange look that he couldn't interpret, and when she didn't respond otherwise, Aaron asked, "Do you think about having a baby much? About having my baby?"

Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers
12