Incest--Revenge Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a seafood dinner and Nordica ordered an expensive French white wine whose name I could not pronounce, but it was very refreshing. When we got to the desert, there was a bunch of small talk and strange questions about my family.

She asked, "Are there any mongoloids, or kids born with birth defects, low IQ?"

"No, sorry, If that's what you want I guess we don't qualify."

"Are you into drugs, young children, crazy stuff?"

"Nope, just an occasional beer."

"I just wanted to make sure you had good genes."

"Yeah, I could use a new pair."

That made her laugh which kind of broke the ice, but she was a very tough broad.

"I have to admit, even though she ain't a Swede, my mom is a bit of a whore, but she has an MBA. My Dad is a Metallurgist and had 5 years of schooling."

By now the desert finally arrives, homemade apple pie a la mode with butterscotch vanilla ice cream.

"Ok, here is the nitty-gritty," said Nordica, licking the ice cream off her spoon with a very long tongue. She had taken off her high heels and gotten her toes right in my crotch.

"My attorney says that since Don and I were not married for a long enough time, I won't get a hefty divorce settlement. If, however, I was pregnant, Don would sign on the dotted line and fast because the longer the case goes on, the more it will cost him."

"How much are you looking at," I asked.

"At least 90-100 thousand cash, the house, alimony and with your help," she said as her toe worked my dick into a hard-on, "and of course child support."

"And my share would be?"

Wow, that just about knocked her off the table. Her foot dropped to the floor."

"Hey, don't stop."

"I hadn't thought of that," Nordica said. Fucking me isn't enough? And she grabbed my dick."

I pushed her hand away.

"How much do you want?"

"$5000, payable as soon as the sperm get hooked."

She gave me a quizzical look.

"As soon as you test pregnant. That's cash, you do have it?"

"Ok, you've got me over a barrel."

"I intend to, naked and legs spread."

"Wow, you aren't the sweet kid Gina described."

"I'm not so bad. Look, it's a good deal. I can keep quiet and after what your husband did to my Mom, you should be on your knees under the table sucking my cock."

"Maybe so, but I'm not Italian."

"Ok, Nordica, do you mind if we get to a first-name basis? So we agreed?"

"Yes, it's our pact."

"And I get to butt fuck you as well, whenever I finish fucking your cunt?"

"Yes, but don't be so crude and loud. Why do you want to do that nasty stuff?"

"Consider it payback for what Luigi did to my Mom."

"She nodded, "Ok, but you'll have to go easy, my butt hole is tiny."

"Maybe today it is, but after a week of my cock, you will be surprised how fast that tightness can go away."

"Oh God, I need you and we've got to get started. Gina said something about that but I didn't think she was serious. But ok, you get what you want, my vagina, my butt hole, and $5000."

"Just let me know when we are supposed to start."

A few days passed and then Nordica sent me a text.

"The Doc says, based on my temperature and the regularity of my mensural cycle, we should start fucking on Tuesday and continue once a day for seven days and then add two more days to be sure, if I am not pregnant by then. The doc gave me instructions, a box of folic acid pills, and a booklet on the best positions for sex if you want to get pregnant, which I will explain to you."

"Did you tell the Doc I'd be fucking you in the ass?"

"Of course not, that has nothing to do with it. I hope your dick is not too large as I'm tiny back there."

"So you said, but as I told you, you won't be tiny after I'm done. But look at it this way, you might learn to like it, lots of women do."

She didn't sound like a happy camper.

"No I'm kidding, my dick is so tiny, you will hardly feel me, guaranteed, it will feel like someone stuck a dainty pinky in your butt hole.

"That's not how Gina described it."

"Let me ask just one thing, and this is important. When was the last time you had sex with Don?"

"Last night and probably a few more times before he gets served, he'll never figure it out. When we had his sperm checked, the fucker is shooting 86% blanks."

"Oh, that's good. I didn't know you were still letting him fuck you."

"I've got to, otherwise he'd know the kid wasn't his."

"Ok, you know what you're doing."

"Of course I do. If by chance Don sees you here, he usually calls before he comes by, but if he doesn't give us enough time to get you out, I'm going to say, you are working as a Gardner giving the landscape a trim. I have a straw 'Pedro hat' you can wear."

"Si Senora, If he shows up I'll tell him I'm giving your butt hole hairs a trim."

"I don't have any. I wax-'em away. She laughed.

NOW DEAR READER, you probably noticed a completely different attitude I exhibited when dealing with the Nordic Princess. First of all, she had always been very cold and disinterested in me. Now that I could be of use to her, she was accommodating. Gina on the other hand was a good soul, sexy and warm with a red hot cunt. Nordica was not. She was devious, conniving, and money-grubbing. I didn't trust her for a minute. Why should I show her my best side? Fuck her! That's just what I intended to do.

On Tuesday, we began the great fraud. I wasn't defrauding anyone by fucking her, but knowing of her plans made me part of the conspiracy. Could my knowledge of what Nordica intended implicate me? Probably. But 'a fuck is a fuck is a fuck,' as Shakespeare was known to say. So we commenced--our fucking.

I showed up in the afternoon, I had passed up on eating lunch as I don't like to have sex on a full stomach and I wanted to put in a good performance. I was showered, shaved, and with a little dash of cologne under my ball in case anyone wanted a sniff.

Nordica was waiting at the door and let me in. Few words were spoken. She ushered me upstairs, told me to wash my cock, and gave me a special antibacterial-soap.

"Shower and get your dick very clean. We are making a baby here. I've started on prenatal vitamins and I've cut out the booze."

"Did the doc say anything about the benefit of anal sex?"

She laughed, poked me in the ribs, "no honey, not a fucking word."

I did as she said, after drying up I returned, nude, to the bedroom where she was reclining.

"Ok, let's make this simple. Fuck me, drop your load and then leave."

Nordica got nude and assumed a position with her feet up in the air so that her cunt became a reservoir. It worked for me. I got erect immediately. She had a lovely sexy body. I climbed on board, put my hands on her tits. Before the conductor arrived to punch my ticket, I came quickly.

"Don't pull out, stay there for 3 minutes until all the sperms drip out."

I did as requested and only withdrew when my erection became flaccid. I washed up. She was still laying there with her feet up in the air when I left.

"I have to stay like this for at least ten minutes," Nordica said.

"Since the sperm can live five days in your pussy, tomorrow I get to tap your asshole, 'capeesh' Princess of the frozen north?"

She nodded as if in pain, saying "Ok, Ok, Ok."

"I can find my way out," I said and went downstairs, grabbing a beer from the kitchen fridge and a bottle of Scotch from the mirrored bar.

I returned the next afternoon and figured a bit of foreplay might help, I sucked her titties for a long time and played with her clit until she began to orgasm and that seemed to warm things up between us. After her third shout, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and I dipped my wick into her very wet pussy, all the way inside.

My dick wasn't long enough to hit the back wall, as I had with Su, my Asian masseuse, and as I'm sure Luigi did, but just about. For all, I knew Luigi might have moved the fucking wall. I came almost immediately, her long legs wrapped around my waist. I held the position as my balls bounced like a yoyo on a string. I squeezed out the seed that filled her vagina. I lay there until my dick got soft but I started to give it some Kegels to get it erect again.

My dick began to throb even after laying in a deep load, but I wasn't finished. It was her tight butt that excited me. I went over to her and took out my erection waving it in her face. Her eyes widened.

"You're ready to go again!"

"Yep, you got that right."

"If I raise my butt up would you like to slip inside?"

"Sure," I never expected her to initiate anal. I lubed my dick, it was nice and firm.

True to her word, she raised slightly and helped by inserting my dick into the opening that was her tiny asshole. I pressed very slowly, getting my head in about an inch and a half. I waited, as Gina had advised me and little by little her tush rosebud opened up like one of those slow-motion films of flowers in the rain. I slipped inside, one inch after another although she grimaced when I got all seven inches inside and my balls were pressed between her firm butt cheeks. Gina's ass was soft and warm. Nordica's ass was hard as a football player. She must be working out, I surmised.

Oh yes, hard or soft, it was heavenly. Fucking a beautiful woman in the ass is the ultimate joy of living. Even if the woman can be a bitch. When she has permitted you to dominate her in this way, you are ready to forgive her almost anything and if you are lucky, she will feel the same way.

When I finished, after taking my time, I came with a good squirt.

She remarked,

"Your cock is a perfect size. My husband was about the same but a little fatter. I never let him fuck me in the ass. That fucker, Luigi, had a prick as big as a mule. He'd force me to suck it and then he'd jam it inside my butt with little warning. I'd often bleed when he was done, who knows how much he fucked up my ass hole?

God only knows why I let him have his way with me, there was something about the way he filled me up that made me deny him nothing, that fucking Sicilian. But your dick fit perfectly. I'm not afraid of it. Take your pleasure while this fuck fest marathon goes on and please get me pregnant. I told you I'd let you butt fuck me, no problem sweetheart. I'm beginning to like you."

I was pleased with her turn of heart, or should I say turn of tush?

"You know, I've read that anal sex gets the ass in tune with the frequencies of nature and opens up the sperm receptors in your fallopian tubes. I'm really doing you a favor by butt fucking you. It guarantees you will get pregnant."

I walked into the bath and showered off, enjoying the warm water as it hit my privates, not so private anymore. I was feeling very masculine, maybe I had to up my game. When I said goodbye, Nordica smiled,

"I'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Come around ten in the morning. They say the testosterone is highest then."

"Ok."

"Hey don't go without giving me a kiss goodbye."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and lit out to the Thai massage parlor where I got an hour and a half rub down but no jerk-off. There was a lot of penis and balls rubbing.

That relaxed me. I felt a little nervous, I didn't know why, but the massage helped. Su, my usual masseuse couldn't understand why I didn't want the usual jerk off,

"But honey, I always do goo job on yo wanker, yo strong man, yo cum lots."

"Look Su, this is a heavy fucking week, I'm trying to get my girlfriend pregnant so I have to save all my cum for her."

"Oh, now I understands. No jerk offski, just rub cock and ball, Ok."

I relaxed as much as possible. Of course, I got a hard-on, but I think the strong fuck pretty much had emptied my ball sack. I tipped Su generously and went home. I slept well that night and Wednesday morning I headed over to fuck the 'Ice Princess.'"

When I got there I was prepared with what I wanted to say,

"Now listen, I'd like to do this differently. I'd like to fuck you in the ass until I just about ready to cum, then whip out my boner, wipe it off, and jam it in your sweet cunt dropping a 'magnutricious load' inside you."

"You think that would work?"

"If you want to get pregnant again, I do. The only difference is I want to fuck you in doggy style, your naked ass against me. My balls are banging into your ass like a cuckoo clock's woodpecker."

"Ok, let's started, I want to get fucked and get you out of here because I think Don plans to come over today and fuck me."

"Well, the more the merrier. Just tell him my cum load in your pussy is just lube."

She started to go to all fours on the bed but I interrupted her.

"No, we do it on the floor. When I'm ready to cum I'll slap your ass, you'll roll over and I'll jam the peg as deep as possible into your holy twat.

Put a towel under your knees to avoid carpet burn."

She did as I told her and I grabbed her magnificent hard ass, I lubed her with a finger and rubbed lube on my dick as well. I made an easy entrance. I guess I'd loosened her up as I was able to jam all the way inside. I took my time because I savored fucking her ass, maybe because I knew she really didn't want it. When the moment of tightness in my balls arrived, I felt so powerful. I pulled out, washed off with a damp towel, and just as she swiveled I slammed home and a second later, I shot my load, a full fresh ropey cum load.

She lay there on her back, her legs raised.

"I'm gonna lay like this for a half-hour. You take off, Don said he might be coming by and you know what that means. See you tomorrow at the same time."

"Don't let him fuck with my sperms."

"I'll try not to let him, one cream pie at a time."

I dressed quickly and just in time, as I drove off I could see Don's caddy rounding the bend.

I went over to Juliet's Pizzeria and sat at the bar. The place was empty except for a booth or two where people were eating. Her younger brother would come out of the back carrying plates of steaming meals and serve them or check on them every once in a while. Juliet was working the bar. I knew her husband from the time I was a child. Mom used to take me here with Dad when they wanted something different for dinner.

When Juliet asked what I'd like, I asked for a draft beer and an Eggplant Parmigiana wedge. She smiled and filled a heavy clear chilled stein. I knew it would be a few minutes so I took a sip of the frothy beer.

I knew Juliet from high school. She was a year ahead and a pretty cheerleader. She had dropped out of school to marry a much older guy, Jacko the pizza guy. He must have been sixty and she was hardly of age. When she got pregnant, I doubted it was Jacko, who'd given her the baby bump. I knew she was pretty wild and there was a rumor that when the Gym office door was locked, she was having sex with Jim Buttoni, the football coach. Juliet and Jacko were married for about four years.

Jacko didn't last too long. He probably had his heart attack while fucking his young wife. Juliet was very good-looking, tall, slim in the middle but with large full breasts and a curvy ass that showed when she turned to go into the kitchen to get my wedge. She looked a little like Sophia Loren back when she filmed "Boy on a Dolphin," thin-waisted.

"Here you go Ralphie, enjoy."

"Thanks, how's the baby doing."

"Thanks for asking, Little Jimmy is 3 1/2 now. He is a good kid but misses his dad. Jacko's been dead almost twelve months."

"Yeah, what a terrible thing. You did good putting your name up on the building. You are the boss now and I'd expect you'll be here a long time."

"I guess, some folks thought it was premature but I figure you got to live in the day, not in the past. I'm not running a mortuary."

"Yeah, you got that right. I like the sound of it, "Juliet's Pizzeria,"

It's more Italian sounding than Jacko's, may he rest in peace."

"Well don't let me interrupt your lunch, but are you seeing anyone?"

When she leaned forward I'd swear I could see one of her nipples in the loose big bra she was wearing.

"Not really, just fucking around when I get the chance."

"Well don't be a stranger, and fucking around is what you should be doing Enjoy your life while you are single," and she patted my hand and disappeared into the kitchen.

When she reappeared it was on my side of the bar. She put her arm around me and toyed with my curly hair.

"They say men with curly hair are the sexy ones," she said quietly.

"Is that your experience?"

"Well Jacko was bald and the other guy I used to fool around with just had fringe on the sides." She pinched my cheek.

"You know I live upstairs?

"No, are you alone?"

"Just me and the kid, but he sleeps good. You should come by some morning, early, bring your curls and we'll find out if it's true."

"Thanks, Juliet, I like that. I feel real comfy being with you and I like kids."

"And Italian food, I know that."

"I've been coming in since I was a little kid."

"Yeah, time flies." Her hand dropped down to my lap.

"You packing Ralphie? Feels like a rolling pin down here?"

"I don't like my pizza made with a rolling pin, I like a hand job better and Jules, you're getting me excited."

"Don't forget the invite. She bent over again so I could see her tits and kissed me on the cheek, and then disappeared somewhere into the back of the restaurant.

I spent a few minutes savoring the wedge and wondering if I'd like to run a pizzeria. If Juliet's tits were part of the deal I think I could fit right in at least into her pussy, and it looked like I was going to get a taste of that very soon. Widows are always looking for a swinging dick, at least that's what I've been told.

It was a warm afternoon. I fell asleep and I guess the food and beer brought on a strange nightmare. I dreamed I was nude, in bed with Gina and Nordica at the same time. Then as I was getting hard, Don and Luigi broke down the bedroom door and grabbed me. They ran me out of the house while I was still naked. Don tied a rope around my dick, which now had grown enormous, and he tied the other end of the rope to his Caddy bumper. Luigi started kicking me in the ass. Don started up the car and just as the rope grew tight, I awoke.

As my eyes cleared I saw my cock had gotten caught in a hole in the blanket that the dog had chewed. The loose threads had caught my penis head. Well, better to dream the scary shit than to live it in real life. But maybe the dream was a warning, I took it seriously. I was fucking in dangerous cunts.

I was cool in the morning. My t-shirt was damp. I threw it in the corner and went into the bathroom. Why I had a hard-on I don't know. Morning wood I guess. The house felt cooler than usual. I had been hoping winter was behind us. I showered and soaped up the old one eye, I could smell there was still a tang of Nordic's pussy juice on the top and under of my balls. It was about 9:30 so I took Dad's old Triumph motorcycle out of the garage and started her up. I tried to keep the noise level low. Twenty minutes later I was pulling into Nordica's driveway. To my surprise there was Don. I froze for a second, then remembered what his wife had said.

"Hey Buddy, how's it hanging?

"All good."

"The wife says you are helping her out with gardening and moving furniture."

"Well Don, she's the boss, whatever she needs, I'm here to help."

"What are you getting an hour? I might be able to get you some business."

"Fifteen bucks, but I don't punch the clock. A half-hour over, we don't even count it, but I'm heading back to college soon so don't worry about me. How are you making out, I heard you split with the big guy."

"I'm ok. All things come to an end. You're going to realize that too. You never know what obstacles pop up to fuck up a good thing."

"Yeah Don, some people just live to fuck up a good thing, I'm beginning to realize that."