Incest Tales of the Quarantine 05

Story Info
A kinky daughter sets about seducing her hot mom.
7.4k words
4.71
47.8k
79

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter's Hot Mom Seduction

It was week two of the quarantine, and I was making raspberry jam with Mom.

We had gone out to the grocery store to get supplies and found the raspberries on sale. Mom leaped at the opportunity to buy them and we were both excited to make some jam. We had been making a lot of jams and canned food since quarantine started.

I guessed we were doing some prepping for the family.

Dad was up in his office working from home these days. My little sister, Linda, was up there, too. She was such a daddy's girl. At eighteen, she was getting all cute and precocious typing her dumb stories while Dad worked. My twin brother, Clancy, was out in the garage working on that muscle car he was rebuilding. We were twenty-one, and he had always been a bit of a motorhead. He just wasn't that skilled at it because he was taking forever. He had had all the parts for months now, but he finally had no distractions. Renee, the middle kid, just spent her time sun tanning and hoping Clancy would notice that she had a pair of ripe, round tits.

I know I had noticed how sexy they were.

Mom and I were at the simmering stage where there wasn't much to do. We had a huge collection of jars ready to be filled. We were in the workroom. It was Mom's crafting place. I had spent many a weekend or afternoon in here helping her out. We would make Christmas decorations, Halloween costumes, jewelry, jams, can food, sew clothes, and so much more. I had always enjoyed making things with her.

And now that we were in quarantine, it kept me from going crazy.

"Are you horny all the time, Mom?" I asked her, that itch building in me.

"Nancy?" Mom spluttered. She glanced at me, her blonde hair held back by the bandanna she wore while working in here. She had on mom jeans and a t-shirt that did little to hide how busty she was. She outdid all three of her daughters. Linda, Renee, and I all had nice, round, and perky tits, but Mom's were big.

"You know, horny?" I asked. "I'm just horny all the time."

"Well, I have your father," Mom said, her cheeks a little pink.

I sighed. "Lucky."

"Going boy crazy?" she asked, a smile on her lips. She knew I was sexually active. I don't know when she figured it out, but she had come up to me a few months after I had turned eighteen and made sure I was being safe.

"Yeah," I said. "And girl crazy, too."

Mom blinked. "Girl... crazy. You're into girls?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "I like them both. Lot of girls are bi these days."

"Oh." Mom glanced at the mixture bubbling away. It had to reduce down for the next hour. She gave it a stir. We were on low heat so it didn't burn.

"So you never...?" I asked.

Mom shook her head, her blonde hair spilling out the back of her bandanna swaying. Of us kids, Renee had blonde hair. I had brown, like my twin brother. Linda had black like our Dad. I bit my lip, studying Mom. She looked uncomfortable.

That made me itch more. "Oh, Mom, it's great fooling around with a girl. You get to play with her tits and lick her pussy."

"Nancy!" Mom gasped, giving me this shocked look.

"Lighten up, Mom." I bumped my hip into hers. "Girls can really make each other cum." I licked my lips. "Ooh, I could go for a hot pussy right now."

Mom stirred the mixture again. She clearly didn't know what to say. We had talked boys before, but I had never let her in on my love of girls. I had all these naughty ideas percolating in my mind. Kinky ones involving my family.

We were trapped in quarantine for at least another two weeks, and there were rumors it would extend even longer.

"But the only women around are you and my sisters," I said.

"Poor you," Mom said politely.

"I know, it's such a shame, right?" I asked.

"Shame?" Mom asked, glancing at me. She had blue eyes.

"That me and you can't fool around."

Mom blushed like a girl. It was so hot to see. She turned back to the mixture, stirring it. I hummed, wondering if my seeds would bear me any fruit. Because I was horny. The idea of fooling around with Mom, well, that would be hot. Incest... I had always wanted to try out incest.

* * *

Two days later, we were making pear jelly.

"God, I am so horny," I groaned as Mom turned the mixture down to simmer. I was washing some of the dishes in the sink, my hips wiggling back and forth. "I just want to lick out some cunt, Mom."

"Nancy," she groaned. "You really don't have to tell me these things." She squirmed. Today, she wore a different pair of mom jeans and a purple blouse. She had a matching bandanna tying back her hair. I just used a scrunchy with my brown locks.

"God, after I ate the girl out, she would go down on me. Just go to town on my twat, Mom." I shuddered. "I tried to get together with Stephanie."

"You and Stephanie?" Mom asked, staring at me in shock.

"She was my first," I said. "I mean, what did you think we were doing during our slumber parties."

"Watching movies, playing truth or dare, maybe practicing kissing boys."

"So you have kissed a girl," I said, grinning.

"Practice," she said. "It wasn't like any of us got into it."

"You should have," I groaned. "Oh, wow, it was hot the first time me and Stephanie made love. We had no idea what we were doing, but we made each other cum." I rubbed my thighs together. "Anyways, Stephanie's parents won't let her out of lockdown. I wanted to just sneak out and do something."

"Sorry," Mom said, her voice tight.

"I'm just going to lose my mind," I said, my pussy on fire. I stared at Mom. At her pink cheeks. She had been acting weird since I first brought up girls. Had she been thinking about it? Did she regret never going down on her friends at those slumber parties where they practiced kissing? Did she feel that itch growing? She was in her early forties. They said women's sex drives could go wild at that age.

Hot MILFs looking for new experiences.

I could be that new experience.

My pussy clenched. My panties soaked up my juices. My bush drank them in. I had trimmed my pubic hair this morning, grooming myself down there for the first time since quarantine. I bit my lip. Could I go for it? Was I insane for wanting to seduce my hot mom?

Maybe, but...

"Fuck, Mom," I said and then unsnapped my jeans. "Sorry, I just... I have to. I'm so horny."

"Have to...?" Mom glanced over to see me sliding my hand into the fly of my skinny jeans. I brushed my panties' waistband. My fingers slid into it and brushed through my brown bush. I groaned as I stroked through those hairs. Many girls my age shaved, but I loved the feel of having pubic hair. I liked going down on a girl with a bush. I loved nuzzling into her silky hairs before eating her out.

I hoped Mom had a thick bush.

"Nancy!" she gasped after finally gathering herself. "What are you doing?"

"Masturbating," I groaned, rubbing my fingers up and down my furred muff. My silky hairs rubbed on the palm of my hand. I ground the heel into my clit as I thrust two fingers into my cunt. "Oh, yes, I just need a good cum.

"You can't do it here," she said, staring at me in shock. "Nancy!"

"Relax, Mom," I said, thrusting my fingers into my pussy. My twat squeezed about them. I massaged my sheath. My digits felt so wicked inside of me. "It's just masturbation. I bet you do it."

"Not that often," she muttered. "I have your father."

"Uh-huh," I panted. "But he's working. You could just slide your fingers into your jeans and rub yourself."

She stared at me as I frigged myself. I slid a hand up my baby doll t-shirt to grip my left tit. A nice D-cup. I didn't have a bra on right now. My nipples poked at the fabric. I squeezed my boob through the cloth, delight rushing down to my pussy.

That made my cunt squeeze tighter about my digits. I whimpered as I thrust my fingers in and out of my cunt. I pleasured myself while Mom watched. She shook her head, shocked that I could even be doing this.

I grinned, loving her reaction. It was so hot. It made my cunt clench. Heat rushed through my body. I trembled as I thrust my digits into my twat's depths. Mom's shocked, blushing expression made me quiver.

"Just unsnap you're jeans and rub one out," I groaned. "The pears are simmering. You have the time to have a nice cum."

"Nancy!" she gasped, her hips wiggling from side to side. "That's so wrong. I'm your mother."

"And?" I rolled my eyes. "It's just masturbation. My friends and I do this together all the time. We just all frig our twats and cum. It's no big deal."

"It feels like a big deal," she said, watching my hand grope my tit, the other moving around beneath my jeans. The denim slipped off my hips as I worked my two digits in and out of my cunt. I shuddered at what I was doing to myself.

It felt amazing.

I thrust my fingers deep into my cunt. I reamed my twat as I stared at my mother. She squirmed there, her big boobs jiggling beneath her blouse. Her thighs rubbed together, the rasp of denim whispering through the workroom.

"Come on, Mom," I cooed. "You're horny. Just do it. Slide that hand into your panties and frig your cunt. It'll be great."

She bit her lip.

"You know you want to," I cooed. "Just unsnap those jeans and get wild. It'll pass the time and we'll both be feeling amazing after we've had a nice cum." My pussy clenched down on my digits. "Ooh, I got two fingers in me. It feels amazing. Don't be left out, Mom. Let's cum together. We'll feel closer than ever."

"Nancy," Mom groaned, her hands rubbing at her thighs now through her jeans. She bit her lip and looked around to the door. It led out to the rest of the house.

"No one comes in here but me and you," I said. "Dad and Linda are upstairs, Clancy's in the garage, and Renee's sunning by the pool. No one will bother us. It's okay. You're a woman, too. Nothing wrong with masturbating."

"With my daughter?" she asked, her hands sliding up to her fly. "That feels wrong, but..."

"But you're horny," I said, winking at her. "Just unsnap that fly and join me. Ooh, it's going to be so hot, Mom."

Her fingers unsnapped her jeans. The pop made my pussy clench about my two digits. My cream soaked my palm. I shuddered, kneading my tit harder. Mom's zipper rasped down. The purple panties she wore peeked through the open fly.

I grinned. She had matched her panties to her blouse and bandanna. I loved it.

Her hand pressed into her panties while she had this look of shock on her face like she couldn't quite believe she was doing this. Then she let out a groan, long and slow, full of release. Her hand moved beneath her panties, fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm, see, that's good," I purred, thrusting my digits in and out of my cunt. The pleasure rippled through my body. "Right?"

"Yeah," Mom groaned. She licked her lips, her breasts rising and falling. "That's... Yeah, that's good. Ooh, that does feel nice."

"Right?" I asked and smiled. "Just work those digits in and out of your cunt. Come on, thrust those fingers in fast and hard."

"Yes!" She threw back her head. Her left hand tore off her bandanna. Her blonde hair fell loose about her flushed face. Her big boobs jiggled beneath her top. I licked my lips, staring at those lush mounds. "Oh, yes, that's good."

"Naughty mommy!" I cooed, jamming my fingers into my silky depths. "Frigging your twat before your daughter."

"So naughty!" she moaned.

The heel of my hand ground on my clit. My little bud burst with naughty sparks that showered through my pussy. My twat squeezed hard around my digits. I thrust them in hard and fast. I loved the feel of my ticklish bush on my palm.

My toes curled in my shoes. I whimpered. Mom groaned. She rubbed her left hand across her stomach, the right busy beneath her panties. The purple cloth molded to her knuckles. Her jeans slipped off and fell down to her ankles, exposing her lush thighs.

I grinned at how hot my mother was. I groaned, aching for us to go further than this but masturbating before each other was hot. We stared at each other, the peach jam simmering on the stove. I licked my lips, my hand squeezing my breast through my top. My nipples throbbed, rubbing against the fabric of my t-shirt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Ooh, I'm going to cum, Mom."

"Yeah," she panted. Her back arched, her big boobs jiggling. "This is... I... Oh, I'm so wet and hot, Nancy."

"Good," I groaned. "Don't hold back, Mom. Just let yourself go. Cum. You deserve it. You're a sexy woman. You deserve to have your pleasure."

"I do!"

Her face twisted in rapture. I loved it. I ground the heel of my hand on my clit. My bud burst with sparks, feeding the growing orgasm in me. My cunt grew hotter around my digits. I thrust them in and out of me faster and faster.

Then I added a third finger. I buried it in deep, stretching myself out even more. I groaned, working my digits in and out of me so fast. Mom whimpered before me. She bit her lip, her left hand creeping higher and higher up her torso.

She groped her own boobs before me, sliding her hand from right tit to left and then back again. She gasped, her hand moving faster and faster. I licked my lips, watching my mother, my orgasm swelling in me.

"Two fingers or three?" I asked her.

"Three!" she moaned.

"Me, too," I gasped. "I'm going to cum. I'm getting so close. I need this, Mom. I need it."

"Do it, honey!" Her blue eyes squeezed shut. She gasped. "Four fingers now!"

"Go, Mom!" I gasped, my pussy clenching on my three. I shuddered, my clit throbbing beneath the heel of my hand. I rubbed hard against my bud.

My orgasm burst inside of me.

"I'm cumming!"

My pussy convulsed around my digits. Juices gushed out, bathing my hand. The pleasure rushed through me. That amazing surged of bliss spilled endorphins through my brain. My thoughts lit up with rapture. Stars danced before my eyes.

My mother watched me cum. She frigged herself as I shook through my orgasm. The spasms racked me. I groaned, hitting that wonderful peak. It was an amazing climax for masturbating. One of the best moments of self-love.

"Oh, my god," Mom groaned. "Oh, my god, you came. I... I... Yes!"

I watched in awe as my mother climaxed. Her big boobs heaved in her shirt. Her head threw back, blonde hair dancing. She stumbled, her left hand grabbing the counter to support herself. Her moans echoed through the workroom.

I loved it. I licked my lips, my cunt on fire despite cumming. My twat squeezed about my digits still buried in me. I watched the ecstasy spill over my mother's face. She surrendered to the rapture of it. I groaned at how gorgeous she was.

How much I wanted her.

Then our orgasms passed.

She fell into panting bliss. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy, my hand dripping in my juices. The spicy aroma of my pussy filled my nose. Mom shuddered. She blinked her eyes. Then she pulled her hands out of her panties.

"Oh, wow, that was good," she said.

"I bet," I said, grabbing her hand.

She blinked in shock as I pulled her digits, covered in her pussy juices, to my lips. Her tangy aroma filled my nose. Then I shoved them into my mouth. I sucked her cream off of them. Mom's jaw dropped as I savored the incestuous flavor of her cunt.

I sucked on her for a moment. I swirled my tongue around her nub. Then I slid my lips off of her and turned back to the pears. I gave them a stir with the wooden spoon while Mom stared at me with such shock.

Then she pulled up her jeans and looked away from me. I smiled.

* * *

The next day, Mom kept staring at me. We were making pickled carrots. I loved the way she looked at me, remembering how I had sucked off her pussy cream. How we had masturbated together. I sealed the jar closed, locking the last of sliced carrots in the seasoned brine.

"Well," I said, looking at Mom.

She swallowed, pulling off her blouse. "Are we...?"

"You want to masturbate together, Mom?" I asked.

She blushed so prettily. She swallowed, her hands rubbing at her thighs. I licked my lips. This was perfect. I pounced on my mother. She wasn't ready for me to push her back against the counter and kiss her on the mouth. I thrust my tongue past her lips.

She moaned and then her arms were around me. She kissed me back with this fiery heat. My mother and I locked lips. I groaned, my hands sliding up her sides to squeeze her breasts through the tight, blue t-shirt she wore today. I squeezed those big boobs through her top and bra, feeling their softness through the fabric.

She whimpered, her hands grabbing my ass through the skirt I wore today. My pussy clenched. I had no panties on beneath. I felt so wicked as I kissed Mom with hunger. She whimpered into it, her fingers digging into my rump.

Then she froze. She ripped her mouth from mine. "Nancy!"

"Mmm, yes, Mom?" I cooed, squeezing both her breasts, groping the sides of them. I rubbed my nose against hers.

"We can't do this," she groaned. "This is way, way too far. We have to stop."

"That's not happening," I said and kissed my mother again.

She groaned against my lips. She kissed me back with hunger. She had been thinking about doing things with me. All those seeds had sprouted, and now I was reaping all my rewards. I loved it. My tongue danced with hers. Her fingers dug into my rump. They felt so delicious groping me. I nibbled on her lips, loving every second of this.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She danced it around. I groaned, kissing her with such hunger. She whimpered into the kiss. Her fingers gripped my rump. I massaged her tits, loving the feel of them.

I had to touch them directly.

I broke the kiss. Mom panted as I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up. She licked her lips and then thrust her arms up in the air. I tore it off, and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me with such hunger. Such wanton, naughty mommy-lust.

My hands slid around her back and found the clasp of her bra. I twisted it. The band sprang apart. I loved it. Mom nibbled on my lower lip. God, she was turning me on so much. My pussy soaked my bush.

I broke the kiss and pulled the bra off of her. She shuddered, her large, pale tits coming into view. They were snowy mounds topped by dark-red nipples. I licked my lips at the sight of them, my hands cupping her breasts.

"Oh, Mommy, these are gorgeous," I groaned and then shot my head down. I sucked the nub into my mouth.

"Nancy!" she gasped as I sucked. "Oh, god, I can't believe I'm doing this."

I smiled around her nub for a moment, elation rushing through me. I had seduced my mom into incest. I had her now. I would be eating her pussy, and then she would be going down on me. And I had other ideas, too.

Naughty ones.

I nibbled and sucked and swirled my tongue around her fat nub. I used to nurse from this tit as a babe. She would have held me to her breast with Clancy. My brother and I would have sucked on them with such hunger.

"Nancy," she groaned, staring down at me with those blue eyes. "You... I... Oh, Nancy. That's good. That's really good."

I bet it was making her wet, too. I had to find out.

As I sucked on her fat nub, loving the feel of that wonderful nipple between my lips, my hands slid down her thighs. I found her jeans. Were they tighter than her normal pair? She definitely had on that tighter t-shirt. And some makeup. Redder lips. Eye shadow.

Mom gussied up for me. How sweet of her.

My hands slid along the waistband of her jeans to find the clasp. I popped them open. The loud snap echoed through the air. It made me shiver. I loved it. My cunt clenched as I sucked with hunger on her nipple. My hands shoved her jeans down, my lips nibbling on her nub.

"Nancy," she cooed, pulling away from the counter so I could shove down her jeans. "You are such a wicked girl. I can't believe you did this."

I plopped my mouth off to stare up at her. "Seduce you?"