Incest Tales of the Quarantine 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes!" Nancy gasped. "Oh, my god, Clancy, fuck that cock into my pussy. Renee, ooh, I love his dick. You have to let me borrow him."

"Sure!" I moaned.

"Me, too," moaned Mom. Then she purred, "And I'll share your father with you."

"If you can get Linda off his dick," Nancy panted.

"Shit!" groaned Clancy, thrusting so hard into her pussy.

I loved the sounds. I squeezed my eyes shut and reveled in the incestuous passion the four of us shared. I loved every moment of it while I had this delicious pussy to devour. The flavor of my brother's cum dwindled, but I found Mom's tangy cream just as exciting.

I liked girls, I realized. Or, well, the women in my family.

I thrust my tongue into Mom's cunt and did one last flutter around in her for the last of my brother's cum. She groaned, her twat squeezing about my tongue. Her bush rubbed on my face. She tasted so wonderful. I wanted to keep licking at her cunt, but...

My tongue slid up her folds to her taint. Then I nuzzled my face up into her butt-crack. I found her sphincter and danced my tongue across her sour hole. The naughty, earthy flavor melted through my taste buds.

"Renee Britney Sampson!" Mom gasped. "You dirty girl!"

Clancy chuckled. "She loves anal. Girl will always suck my dick clean after it's been in her asshole."

"I love the flavor," I moaned, my own butthole tingling. "And the feel of his cock sliding into my butt."

"Nice!" Nancy exclaimed. "Mmm, you're a freak. I love it."

"Me, too," Mom purred. "Ooh, honey, rim Mommy's asshole. Just like that. That's so wicked. Yes."

I danced my tongue around her asshole, that dirty flavor suffusing through my taste buds. It was the best thing in the world. Just a lovely delight. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue caressed over her flesh. She groaned, her face twisting in delight.

Her butt-cheeks clenched about my face. I loved the way she did that. She whimpered and moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side while my right hand drifted down. I pushed my tongue against her asshole, wanting to be as dirty as possible with Mom.

"Renee," she groaned as her asshole surrendered to my naughty tongue.

I popped into her bowels. Her sour flavor engulfed my tongue, so much stronger now.

I reveled in it, moaning my delight.

"Yes, yes, pound my cunt, bro!" Nancy moaned, the car rocking. His balls thudded against her flesh. "Give me that cum."

"Getting there," he growled.

I fucked my tongue in and out of my mother's asshole, utterly rejoicing in the nasty flavor. I was an anal slut, and I loved it. My fingers trailed along the bottom swell of her butt-cheek dipped into her crotch. I slid into her bush as I tongue-fucked her bowels.

My digits slid into her folds. I brushed her clit. She gasped, her asshole clenching down on my tongue. Then my finger slid up her folds and found that naughty opening. I thrust my digits into her cunt. I plunged them in deep.

She gasped, her cunt squeezing down on them. She shuddered as I probed my digits into her pussy's depths. It was such a thrill to do. She groaned as I sank my fingers deeper and deeper into her snatch. Her cunt clenched down on them.

"Oh, my god," she moaned while my tongue danced around in her asshole. "That's... You... Oh, Renee!"

"Mom!" I cooed and then sucked on her asshole.

She gasped, her cunt squeezing down on my digits. I thrust them in and out of her pussy while nursing on her asshole. The thrill had my own cunt on fire. My shaved juices dribble down my thighs. I wanted to finger myself, but I held off.

I plunged my digits faster and faster in and out of Mom's cunt. My tongue swirled around her asshole between my suckles Her butt-cheeks squeezed about my face as she made such wanton and un-motherly sounds.

No daughter should be doing this to their mother. That made it so hot.

"Oh, my god, Renee," gasped Mom. "You're such a dirty girl. I love it."

"So do I!" grunted Clancy, thrusting hard into our sister's cunt. "Yes, yes, make Mom cum, Renee. God, this is hot."

"Yes!" I squealed and sucked hard.

My thumb pressed against Mom's clit while my digits reamed her cunt. She moaned louder, joining Nancy's gasps. She had her arms and legs wrapped around Clancy, their bodies pressed tight. He kissed her hard while I pleasured our mother.

I ground my thumb on her clit and reamed out her cunt. I thrust my tongue back into her asshole. Her sour bowels welcomed me. I danced around inside of her, wiggling about in her. She gasped and groaned, my own pussy aching. My asshole tingled.

"Oh, Renee, that's it!" Mom gasped. "Oh, my god, that's it!"

The car groaned. Her pussy went wild around my digits. Juices gushed out, bathing them. Her bowels rippled around my tongue. I loved how they did that. Her holes convulsed around me in such an exciting ways.

I made my mother cum. My cunt clenched at the incestuous rush of what I had done. I sucked on her asshole, reveling in her sour flavor, while her juices soaked my hand. I jammed my digits deep into her convulsing cunt.

"Renee!" she gasped, her back arching. Her butt-cheeks clenched about my face. "Oh, what a sweet daughter you are."

I smiled, so glad that I could share this delight with my mother.

She collapsed on the hood. Her pants exploded through the room. They echoed around, such wicked sounds to hear. I lifted my face and licked my lips, savoring her sour flavor lingering on them. I stood up, my pussy cream running down my thighs.

My brother hammered Nancy's cunt. He pushed her down on the hood, on top of her now. They kissed with passion. Her fingernails raked across his back the way I would when he fucked me like that. His gorgeous, muscular ass flexed as he fucked her.

CRACK!

I giggled after spanking his butt. "Fuck our sister and make her cum."

He groaned and drove hard into her.

Mom rose and turned around. Her large breasts swayed before her. She cupped my face and kissed me on the mouth. I groaned, melting into her lips. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. It was incredible to feel her soft tits pillowing into my firmer mounds.

My arms went around her and kissed her back with hunger. Did she taste her sour asshole on my lips? I hoped so. Her golden curls brushed my own as we kissed with passion. We grabbed the other's ass, kneading them.

Then Mom broke the kiss and slid her hands up my back. I panted, staring at her. She was a little taller than me, but not by much. Her fingernails slid up my back. I shivered at the feel of that. It was incredible to do.

Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth down to her nipple. I shuddered and latched onto her nub with eager hunger. I sucked on her, nursing while my brother fucked Nancy hard beside us.

"Oh, Renee," she moaned as I suckled. I wished so desperately that she had breast milk. "Mmm, that's amazing. Just like that. Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing."

It was. I shuddered, savoring this wonderful delight that swept through my body. I shuddered and groaned. My tongue danced around her nub between suckles. This was so comforting and yet made my pussy so hot. More cream dribbled down my thighs.

"Fuck!" Clancy growled. "Come on, Nancy, let me feel that twat ripple about my dick."

"Mmm, just keep fucking into me, bro, and you'll get it," she purred.

"Yes, yes, fuck your sister," Mom said, her fingers gently stroking through my hair. She caressed me in such a loving way. I groaned, closing my eyes and nursing harder. "Cum in your sister."

"Yes, Mom!" he groaned.

I suckled away, happy to have her nipple in my mouth. My hands stroked my mother's sides, caressing her. The car's shocks rocked as Clancy fucked Nancy with passion. He rammed into her with such powerful strokes.

Then she squealed out in the unmistakable passion of a young woman cumming hard. I shuddered, my pussy clenching. I suckled with more force on Mom's nipple as Clancy rammed forward into our sister and growled in that familiar way.

"Yes, yes, yes, flood my cunt, bro!" howled Nancy. "Fill me up. I love it!"

"Yes!" he growled.

I shuddered, hearing him grunt, my pussy clenching. Nancy felt that same delight I had come to love: our brother's cum splashing against her cervix. A hot shudder ran through me. I popped my mouth off Mom's nipple and glanced over at the pair.

They were both shuddering through their orgasm. My brother groaned as he dumped the last of his cum into our sister. He rose and then pulled out of her. Nancy panted, her face bursting with such delight. She lay there on the trunk of the car, eyes closed.

Clancy's cock was going soft. Three cums in a row: my pussy, Mom's pussy, and now Nancy's pussy had sapped his strength. But I knew what to do. I moved to him and fell to my knees. I grabbed my brother's cock and stared up at him, the scent of Nancy's spicy pussy wreathing his dick.

Mmm, she smelled good.

"Let me get you hard again, big bro," I said.

He smiled. "You always are such a loving sister, Renee."

"Of course." I shuddered. "I love you, Clancy."

He ran his hand through my hair, his youthful and handsome face full of confidence and satisfaction. "I love you, too."

"Ahhhhh," gushed Mom as I licked at the side of his cock.

Then she fell down to her knees beside me and licked at the other side of his dick. That made my brother groan. He ran his hands through both our blonde hair as we lapped Nancy's pussy cream off his shaft. We fluttered up and down the sides, caressing him.

It was so hot to share his cock with Mom. It was such a delight. My tongue traveled up and down his dick to his crown and back to his balls, making sure I got every drop of Nancy's cream off of the right side of his shaft.

Mom took the left, licking and lapping while he grew harder and harder. He swelled beneath our licking. I loved how he expanded beneath my tongue. His dick pulsed against my lips. It was exciting. Wonderful. Amazing. I loved the way he groaned.

The way he shuddered.

"Damn," he groaned, his face twisting with passion. "You two... Damn."

"Just loving you, big bro," I moaned.

"Mmm, yes," cooed Mom. "You've grown up into such a strong, young man."

"Fuck," he panted, his cock reaching his full girth.

My tongue fluttered around the end of his dick. Mom's joined me. I caressed his tip, hers lapping at the other side. I swirled around him and brushed Mom's tongue. It was fantastic to feel the texture of his spongy crown and Mom's tongue all at the same time.

We caressed him with passion. I licked about his crown and brushed her tongue. Our lips came together. We both grabbed his cock and stroked him as we loved the tip. He was so hard and throbbing. He was so ready to fuck us.

"Renee," Mom purred, standing up. "He is your lover. Why don't you enjoy him? I want to lick his cum out of your sister's twat."

"Renee could sit on my face while our brother fucks her in the ass," suggested Nancy as she slid off the car. "She could plant that shaved muff right on my mouth. I wouldn't mind another go at that cunt." She glanced at me with her blue eyes. "You have such a yummy cunt."

"Yes, you do," groaned Clancy as he pulled me to my feet. "Nancy and I have similar tastes, don't we?"

"Mmm, if you like my pussy, then yes," I purred and kissed him.

I thrust my tongue into his mouth as Nancy settled down on the strip of nice, fluffy carpet, leftover from a few years ago when Dad had the house recarpeted, on the cement floor. I had brought that into the garage so I had a place to kneel like a naughty bitch while my big brother fucked me hard from behind.

His dick throbbed against my belly. I was so eager to get that naughty cock in me. I couldn't wait to feel him sliding into my asshole. It would be incredible to have him fucking me over and over again. He would pound me hard. Just ass-fuck the hell out of me. It would be incredible. I ached for it, so eager to feel him pounding me in the ass.

Mom settled between Nancy's thighs. My older sister gasped. Then she whimpered in delight as Mom groaned. Clearly, Mom liked eating creampies, too. She attacked Nancy's pussy with hunger as I broke the kiss with Clancy.

"Aren't you just a lucky stud," I told him, stroking his cock. I pumped my hand up and down his cock still wet with saliva.

"Yes, I am," he said. "Go sit on our sister's face so I can fuck the hell out of your ass."

"Mmm, you better," I cooed.

"Yes, yes, come sit on my face," panted Nancy. "God, that pussy was delicious to eat. You got a yummy one, sis. Our side of the family got all the good genes."

"Our cousins aren't that ugly," I said and flew to her.

"Do you want to make out with Chris or Steve?"

I blanched. "Eww, no." I glanced at Clancy. "I could make out with Dad, though. You cool with that?"

"You cool with me fucking Mom and Nancy."

"And Linda!" Nancy cooed.

"I am. Because I'm going to do the same!" This family incest was so naughty. I loved it.

I fell down to my knees on that fluffy carpet, straddling my big sister's face. Her hands grabbed my thighs and hauled my pussy down to her hungry mouth. I gasped as I settled my weight on her lips. A hot shiver ran through me as her tongue licked through my folds.

Mom looked up at me, cum on her lips. Then she darted up and kissed me on the mouth, spicy cunt and salty cum flavoring our passion. Her tongue thrust into my mouth while Nancy's tongue buried into my twat. I shuddered, my snatch clenching around that probing appendage while I groaned into the kiss with Mom.

"Fuck," breathed our brother. I felt his eyes flicking up and down our bodies. "That is a delight to see."

"God, what are they doing?" moaned Nancy. "Mom's not licking my cunt."

"Sharing your cream and my cum with Renee." Clancy knelt behind me. "Mmm, Suck on the tip of my cock, sis. Get me nice and wet for Renee."

Nancy slid her tongue through my folds and past my taint. Her head tilted back, her chin rubbing into my folds. Then I heard her sucking with hunger on our brother's cock. He groaned his delight, the sound rippling through the garage.

I ground my twat on my sister's chin while kissing Mom with passion. I loved the taste of her lips on mine and the wonderful delight of her mouth working on mine. My hand shot out. I grabbed her big boobs. I kneaded them. They were so incredible to feel in my grip.

I ground my clit into Nancy's chin. Sparks burst through my juicy pussy. She suckled while I groaned in delight, savoring every moment of groping our mother.

This was magnificent.

My tongue danced around in Mom's mouth. She groaned as my fingers dug into her tits, her tongue swirling about with passion. I sucked on her tongue, loving the feel of her in my mouth. She cupped my own breasts. Her fingers played with my nipples, twisting them.

I ground my clit harder on Nancy's chin while she kept sucking on our brother's cock. He panted behind me, enjoying it. My asshole tingled, so eager for my big brother's dick to slam into my bowels and make me cum.

"I think that's good enough," groaned Clancy. His cock plopped out of our sister's mouth, the sound echoing through the garage.

Mom broke the kiss with me, giving my nipples a final tweak. "I suppose I should go back to licking your sister clean."

"Yes," Nancy squealed, her head moving. Her lips replaced her chin on my cunt. She fluttered her tongue up and down my slit, parting my labia.

I groaned in delight, my hands slipping from Mom's boobs. She knelt back down and buried her face back into Nancy's pussy. She licked and lapped at her cunt, gathering up Clancy's yummy cum. His cock pressed into my butt-crack. He slid down to my asshole.

"Mmm, yes, yes, sodomize our little sister," groaned Nancy before she plunged her tongue into my cunt.

"God, yes," growled Clancy. He thrust.

My anal ring stretched to swallow his amazing dick. I groaned as he penetrated into me. Inch after inch of his big dick slid into my bowels. It was incredible. I squirmed in delight, my face scrunching up as he penetrated deeper and deeper into my bowels. It was such a wonderful experience. A rush to feel him sliding into my depths.

"Big brother!" I moaned, my back arching.

His hands grabbed my boobs. He growled as he sank all the way into my bowels. His masculine hands, strong and rough, squeezed my tits. Mom's had been so gentle, and that was amazing, but this was what I craved. What I loved. His muscular chest pressed into my back. He held me. Fucked me.

All while our sister licked my cunt. Mom devoured his cum out of that same sister's cunt. The incestuous thrill of our taboo foursome rushed through me. This depraved delight filled me as he drew back his cock.

Then slammed back into me.

He pumped his cock away at my bowels. His dick plunged into my anal sheath. The heat he generated melted down to my cunt being so thoroughly licked by my sister. She fluttered her tongue up and down my folds, feasting on me while moaning.

"So good," Mom groaned as she devoured Nancy's cunt, licking out all that yummy cum. "Mmm, I love eating jizz out of my daughters. I want to lick your father's cum out of you both."

"Yes!" Nancy squealed.

"Uh-huh," I moaned, my bowels clenching around my brother's cock.

"Shit, that's hot," he panted, thrusting harder.

He fucked me with passion. He stirred up my bowels while Nancy warmed up my cunt. The two delights met and swirled and danced together. They were so amazing. I groaned, loving every moment of my big brother's cock plunging into my asshole, his heavy balls smacking my taint.

I whimpered as the pleasure swelled in me. A forbidden orgasm grew and grew in me. Our passion echoed through the garage. I squirmed, grinding my shaved folds on Nancy's face. Her tongue caressed them as our brother's dick hammered my bowels.

"Yes," I whimpered.

I was so close to cumming. Clancy's cock brought me nearer and nearer. His strong fingers gripped my tits. I felt his love and passion for me in his every thrust. My bowels melted, the heat spilling down to my cunt. I quivered, whimpering out my passion.

Nancy licked at my clit. She fluttered against it. Then she sucked on it. I gasped, my brother's cock slamming to the hilt in my bowels. He buried so deep into my aching anal sheath. So hard. I groaned, loving every second of his cock slamming into my anal depths, his balls smacking into my taint. The pleasures surged through me. Nancy nursed. His fingers dug into my tits.

"Yes!" I squealed, cumming on my brother's dick and my sister's mouth.

My asshole convulsed around his cock. Pleasure detonated inside of my writhing pussy. Juices gushed out into Nancy's hungry mouth. She abandoned my clit to lap up my passion, groaning. Her thighs squeezed about Mom's head, holding her tight to her own cunt. Blonde curls spilled about Nancy's thighs.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she squealed into my cunt, her stomach arching. Her boobs jiggled. "Yes, Mom!"

Mom groaned, licking up my sister's cream while I trembled through my own orgasm. Shock waves rushed through my body and slammed into my mind. Stars exploded before me. I gasped, my asshole writhing around Clancy's cock hammering into my bowels.

"Oh, fuck," he growled.

"Cum in your sister!" Mom moaned, feasting on Nancy's cunt.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Renee!" he groaned and slammed into my bowels.

His hot cum squirted into my asshole. My bowels writhed around him harder, milking him. New detonations of bliss shot ecstasy into my mind. I quivered there, Nancy lapping at my cunt. I trembled through my euphoria. I whimpered in delight at the pleasure bursting through my body.

I hit the peak, my asshole milking Clancy's dick dry. He groaned, squeezing my tits as he dumped the last of his jizz into me. Mom lapped at Nancy's cunt while she licked at my tart quim. I groaned, my eyes fluttering.