Incestuous Casting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, she impaled her head on his cock, deepthroating him and bringing her face right before the hair on his groin.

She gave his cock all the tongue-loving it deserved for the few moments before her gag reflex reminded her of its existence, and she had to pull her head off of it as quickly as she engulfed it.

Then, she repeated it a few times, before settling back on simply sucking him as she realized he had reached his limits.

He was going to cum soon, and she knew. She was prepared for it.

As he couldn't take her experienced mouth anymore, his body stiffening up, she stopped to let him flood her throat with his cum uninterrupted. After the four spurts of cum his balls could generate filled her mouth and leaked down her throat, she pulled her head from his cock again, opening the cum-covered mouth of hers wide-open for the cameras as ordered, closing it and swallowing after Isha, watching the action slack-jawed and obviously turned on by what they were doing, gave her an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

"Xenia," he said, his voice deep with arousal, freezing Isha and the cameramen in shock at having broken character. They'll have to run this again?!

"Xenia?" she replied with a noble-sounding laugh as she got back on her knees "You've spent too much time slaughtering those Greeks, warrior, that I can see. Picking up their words. We simply call it ´Hospitality.´ And yes, what I just did to you was that, and much more, warrior."

"Cut!" Isha yelled, their work done and she not feeling willing to risk another blooper Xenia wouldn't be able to cover up. "We're done." she said, enthusiastically waltzing toward them "That was, just, wow, awesome!"

"I know," Xenia replied confidently.

"So," Isha continued despite not being fully certain what to say "Um, what, what are you two going to do now."

"Well," Xenia replied "I'll do the same thing I always do after finishing the last shooting of the day. Eat some tasty food, drink some even tastier drinks, and if I have company, have some fun. And, I think I just do have some nice company for today."

Her brother just reddened while she and Isha looked at him.

"You know, bro," she said seductively "This royal dress makes me terribly sweaty, and I haven't showered in a few days already. Wanna be my company in the shower?" she said, as his eyes immediately shot to meet her gaze, making her laugh.

She started walking toward the exit and nodded to him to follow her, which he enthusiastically, immediately did.

As Isha watched the two siblings disappear behind the door, Xenia licked off the final stray drops of her brother's cum off of her lips.

Hearing his heavy, masculine footsteps follow her to her apartment room, his hands unable to resist her ass all the while, she felt like an actual queen, not just an actress playing one.

She wasn't happy when this situation started and it might yet turn-out quite differently than she desired, but now, she was certain her life was going in just the way she truly wanted.