Incestuous, Female Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Kris makes out with his aunt while feeling her everywhere.
5.6k words
4.23
14.7k
18
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with his grandmother, his mother, and his sister, taking his time making out with her and feeling her through her clothes, Kris undresses his Aunt Nancy, while his two cousins, Anne and Mary, watch.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 03:

Then, in the way that he was all over his sister's big tits, she was all over his erect prick. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that his 21-year-old sister, Gina, allowed her 19-year-old brother, Kris, to not only feel her breasts through her clothes while making out with her but also, she felt his growing erection through his pants. Even though sex between them was expected and consensually agreed upon beforehand, it was still hard for him to wrap his head around him having sex with his big sister. Normally, she was such a bitch to him.

Yet, now that his grandmother and mother already had sex with him, all part of his coming of age process from being a virginal male to being a sexually experienced man, it was his sister's turn to have sex with him. While waiting for her to stop him, surprising him when she didn't, Gina allowed him to unbutton her blouse and remove her big tits from her bra. While he felt her naked breasts, she felt his erect cock through his pants.

Something he thought that his sister would never do, with her not allowing him to have all of the sexual fun, she unzipped his pants, reached her hand inside, and pulled out his stiff prick. He couldn't believe that his big sister was holding his erect, naked prick in her hand. Kris watched his sister fondle the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips. Then, sexually teasing him, she slowly stroked him while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes.

'If it's not enough that my sister allowed me to feel her through her clothes while making out with her, she allowed me to unbutton her blouse, remove her breasts from her bra, and touch them and feel them. Now, another one of my sexual fantasies come true, my sexy, topless sister is holding my naked prick in her hand. I can't believe my sister is holding my naked cock in her warm, soft hand while staring at it, fondling it, and slowly stroking me while sexily looking up at me with her big, blue eyes.'

She fondled the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips while continuing to make out with him. Then, she stared down at his big dick as if she had never seen a big prick before. Obviously, with her sexually aroused as much as he was sexually excited, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder. Ready to give him what he wanted, but before she did, she stared up at him again to give him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

'My sister is such a tease,' he thought.

Already ready, she was hungry for his prick. With her not needing any foreplay to get her in the mood, as if she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to blow him, he didn't have to finger her pussy or eat her cunt. His sexy, big sister, did what he thought she'd never do but had always sexually fantasized that she'd do whenever masturbating himself over the imagined thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her. Hard to wrap his head around him having sex with his sister, she was ready to blow him.

While continuing to slowly stroke him, she lowered her head and kissed his cock and licked is cock before taking him in her mouth. As if he was her boyfriend and/or her lover, he couldn't believe that his sister had his erect cock in her mouth. He ran his fingers through her long, blonde hair while she continued sucking him. Kris couldn't believe that his sister was blowing him.

In the same sexually excited way that he watched his grandmother and his mother when they took him in their mouths to suck him, he watched his sister, Gina, when she took him in her mouth to suck him. Something he thought that he'd never see, yet, something so very sexually exciting to see, his sister was blowing him. A sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe that his sister was blowing him. A sexual memory that he'd never forget and would remember for the rest of his life, his sister was willingly, voluntarily, and consensually sucking him.

'Oh, my God. This is so unbelievable. I don't believe this. After two generations of women in my family, my grandmother and my mother, gave me blowjobs, the third generation of women in my family, my sister, is giving me a blowjob,' he thought.

As if he was dreaming, he watched his sister sucking him. In the way that she was stroking him bobbing her head up and down and side to side, she appeared to be enjoying giving him a blowjob. Then, sexually teasing him, she stared up at him with half of his erect prick in her mouth. Obviously, she wanted him to see her sucking him. Clearly, she wanted him to see her blowing him.

'My sister has my erect prick in her mouth. I can't believe she has my prick in her mouth. She's blowing me. My sexy sister is blowing me. I can't believe she's blowing me,' thought Kris while watching his sister suck his cock. 'She's sucking my cock. I can't believe she's sucking me.'

# # #

In the way that his grandmother, Kristina, and his mother, Barbara had sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in their mouths, Kris couldn't believe that his big sister, Gina, was sucking his cock. He wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth, too. Something that he had only imagined her doing while masturbating himself, he never truly believe that his sister would ever blow him. Even though his grandmother and his mother surprised him by giving him unbelievable blowjobs, his sister sucked his cock even better than them.

She sucked his cock the best. With his sister a very talented cocksucker, obviously, she had stroked and sucked many cocks before. Even though he only had two blowjobs to judge her cocksucking skills by, able to compare his sister's cocksucking skills to his mother's and grandmother's cocksucking skills, Gina was the clear winner.

With him so very sexually excited, even more sexually excited than when his grandmother and his mother stroked his cock and sucked his prick, he placed a gentle and loving hand behind his sister's blonde, pretty head. Becoming too sexually excited too fast, as soon as he pressed down on the back of head and filled her mouth with all of his stiff prick, that was it for him. Unable to hold back, surprising him that he ejaculated so soon, too soon, he exploded a load of cum in his sister's mouth.

Not only couldn't he believe that he ejaculated in record time but also, even though it was expected that he did, he couldn't believe that his sister allowed him to cum in her mouth. Instead of pulling away and instead of spitting it out, she swallowed all of him. She swallowed his entire load of cum.

Then, with her still not done, unable to wrap his head around all that he was seeing, all that he was feeling, and all that she was doing, she licked him clean while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. Hard for him to believe, his sexy sister not only blew him but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth. Then, if that wasn't enough, she swallowed his cum.

'Wow. When I'm not masturbating over my grandmother and/or my mother blowing me, I'll be masturbating over my sister blowing me for the rest of my life,' he thought.

# # #

In his wildest dreams and sexual fantasies, with her being the imagined roadblock to this incestuous, female, family scenario, he never thought that his sexy sister would ever blow him. He never thought that his big sister, Gina, would take him in her hand to stroke him never mind take him in her mouth to suck him. Even if she did give him oral sex, something that a sister was forbidden to do with her brother and normally wouldn't do with any blood related relative, he never thought that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum.

Obviously, all part of the process of them having incestuous sex, clearly, she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to blow him. Yet, in the way that he wished that he could continue to have incestuous sex with his grandmother and with his mother, he wished that he could continue to have incestuous sex with his sister. Only, forbidden to do so, as if given a get out of jail free card, he was only allowed to have sex with his female relatives only once.

"Oh, my God, Gina. That was amazing," he said gently stroking her naked back and her long, blonde hair while she continued sucking him, stroking him, and licking his cock clean.

Obviously, with his sister still stroking him, seemingly, she loved stroking his erect prick as much as he loved her stroking his big dick. Obviously, with her still sucking him, seemingly, she enjoyed blowing him as much as he enjoyed her blowing him. Yet, if she continued stroking him and sucking him, while hoping that she would, he'd come again. This time, instead of prematurely ejaculating in her mouth, giving his sister a cum bath, he'd pull his cock back and cum all over her pretty face, in her long, blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

"Meaning this as a compliment and not as an insult but," he said giving her a grateful and sexually excited smile while thinking that he'd never have the chance to say this to his sister. "You're such a great cocksucker."

Not taking offense that he called his sister a great cocksucker but taking as it was meant to be taken, as a compliment and not an insult, she smiled. Then, she looked up at him in the way that his grandmother and mother looked up at him. She smiled before she said what he had hoped to hear.

"Make love to me, Kris," she said giving her brother a loving look. "Then, after you make love to me and give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, I want you to fuck me. I want you to really fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard enough and fast enough to give me a second, sexual orgasm with your cock. I want you to give me a sexual memory that we'll have for the rest of our lives," she said.

Now, he understood why she didn't want him to masturbate her or eat her, she wanted him to make love to her. She wanted him to fuck her. Rather than him giving her sexual orgasms with his fingers and/or with his tongue, she wanted him to give her sexual orgasms with his cock. She opened her purse and reached her hand inside.

"Here. So that you won't make me pregnant, use these," she said handing him a couple of condoms.

Obviously, in the way that he was sexually ready to do more to her naked body, she was sexually ready to do more to his naked body, too. Clearly, in the way that he wanted her to do more than just suck his prick, she wanted to do more than to just give a blowjob. With them both on the same sexual page, in the way that he wanted to make love to his sister, she wanted to make love to her brother. In the way that he wanted to fuck his sister, she wanted to fuck her brother.

With her turning into such a helpful sister instead of such a nasty bitch, she opened one of the condoms for him. Then, while smiling up at him, as if she had done this many times before with other men, she helped him on with the condom. Once his prick was covered and ready, she mounted him. While kissing him, French kissing him, she reached her hand down between her legs and inserted her brother's prick inside of her warm, wet pussy.

As if they were lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend, instead of brother and sister, they made love before fucking one another. Returning the sexual favor of his sister blowing him and allowing him to cum in her mouth, he gave her a sexual orgasm with his cock while making love to her. Then, he gave her another sexual orgasm with his cock while fucking his big sister hard and fast.

Chapter 04:

Next on the list on the following night was for Kris to have sex with his 38-year-old, Aunt Nancy. He couldn't wait to have sex with his aunt. He loved his aunt. To be honest, with him more sexually attracted to his sexy aunt than to his grandmother and/or to his mother, aside from his sister, his aunt was always the one that he sexually lusted over and incestuously wanted. The fun loving one in the family, only, something as kinky as it was weird, Nancy wanted her daughters, Anne and Mary, his cousins, to watch while he had sex with her.

'After having sex with my grandmother, my mother, my sister, and now my aunt, and possibly even having sex with my two cousins, with me going from one woman to another woman, I feel like Warren Beatty in Shampoo,' he thought. 'From virgin to an experienced sexual pro in less than a week, I suddenly feel like such a player.'

With Anne, 20-years-old and with Mary, 18-years-old, in the way that his 21-year-old sister was, too, his cousins were much closer in age to him than his grandmother and his mother. With his two cousins coming of age, too, they already had sex with their grandfather, their father, their brothers, their uncles, and their cousins. Now, with him the last cousin to have sex with them, the last man standing, and with them more experienced on how to sexually pleasure a man, they were more than ready to have sex with him.

Nonetheless, all in the family, Kris couldn't believe that he was about to have an evening of incestuous sex with not only his aunt but, perhaps, also, with his two cousins. As kinky as it was weird to have sex with his aunt, it was even kinkier and weirder to have sex with his aunt while her daughters watched. It would be just as kinky and weird to have sex with his cousins while their mother watched.

'This is so strange but I love it,' he thought.

Who knows? Maybe, their sexual intention is to have a threesome. Having only had sex with one woman at a time, mostly petting and kissing, he wasn't very experienced. He was nervous about sexually satisfying three women. If it came to that, he wondered if he could maintain his erection while having threesome sex with his aunt and his two cousins.

# # #

Something so unexpected, with them getting right into the action, the three women, his Aunt Nancy and his two cousins, Anne and Mary, stripped him naked. Never has he been as sexually aroused as he was now. As if he was a woman and they were three, horny men, with his aunt and cousins undressing him with their eyes, before undressing him with their hands, it was obvious that they wanted to see his naked prick. It was obvious that they wanted to see him naked. It was obvious that they all wanted to have sex with him.

In the way that he couldn't wait to see them naked, clearly, by undressing him as soon as he walked in their door, they couldn't wait to see him naked. As if he was a male, nude model for an artist, he stood in the middle of the room naked while they sat on the floor around him and stared up at him. Hard to wrap his head around, Kris couldn't believe that not only his aunt but also her two daughters were seeing him naked.

As if none of them had seen a naked prick before they stared at his naked cock long and hard. As if afraid to touch his prick, the three women continued staring at his naked prick. As if they were witches with magical and mystical powers, they cast a spell on his flaccid penis with the intensity of their stares.

Without them even touching his prick, fondling the head of his prick, stroking the shaft of his prick, groping his prick, or even reaching up to cup his testicles, their continual stares made him grow bigger and harder. Finally, as if his prick was a pointer pointing to his aunt, sticking straight out, and ready for incestuous sex, his cock grew totally erect. In the way that they stripped him naked and wanted to see him without his clothes, he couldn't wait to strip them naked and see them without their clothes.

# # #

"Undress me, but don't rush. Take your time," said his aunt. "As if my naked body is an expensive present that I'm giving you, without hurrying to strip me naked, I want you to undress me slow and mindful," said his aunt.

Nancy stared down at her blouse and bra clad, double D cup breasts. Obviously, proud of her fabulous figure, as if hinting for him to touch her and feel her, she slid a slow hand down across her breasts. As sexy as she was shapely, Kris couldn't wait to start undressing his aunt. He couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits. He couldn't wait to see his aunt naked.

"Strip me naked while touching and feeling me everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his blood, related aunt," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Yet, before you undress me, kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes. Judging by your erection," she said with a sexy laugh. "With you already in the mood to have sex with me, it's up to you to get me in the mood to have sex with you by making out with me," she said.

Something he never thought that he'd hear his aunt say, he couldn't believe that his aunt wanted him to make out with her while undressing her. As if this was all a sexual dream, he couldn't believe that his MILF of an aunt wanted to have sex with him. Yet, as kinky as it was oddly erotic, he was even more sexually excited because his cousins were there watching him having sex with their mother.

He was more sexually excited to have sex with his MILF of an aunt than he was to have sex with his GILF of a grandmother, his MILF of a mother, and even his sexy sister. Hoping to have sex with is cousins, too, now that they all saw him naked, he couldn't wait to see his Aunt Nancy and his cousins, Anne and Mary, naked, too. Seemingly, justifiably okay to have sex with his aunt and with his cousins, with them once removed from the stigma of incestuous sex, even though they were still blood related, he didn't feel as if he was doing anything forbidden.

Even though his aunt was exactly twice his age, with her always kind to him and nice to him, his Aunt Nancy was such a sexy and shapely woman. With her always open and honest with him, never belittling him, she made him feel as if he was her equal. Closer to his aunt than to his sister, Gina, she made him feel that she was his big sister instead of his aunt.

Trying to assimilate kissing his aunt, French kissing her, he stared at her red, full lips. Biding his time, he couldn't wait to make out with his aunt. Trying to assimilate making out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes, he stared at the big impressions that her huge double D breasts made in her blouse and bra. She had such big tits. Not as big as his grandmother's and his mother's massive breasts, but his aunt's breasts were plenty big enough.

He couldn't wait to undress his Aunt Nancy. He couldn't wait to strip her naked. He couldn't wait to see her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. He couldn't wait to touch, feel, fondle, squeeze, and grope his aunt's naked ass, and her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't wait to rub her clit and masturbate her while fingerfucking her naked pussy.

As if they were having an American Indian Pow Wow but without the peyote, Kris sat on the floor beside his aunt. With his aunt and two cousins sitting on the floor cross-legged, they immodestly and immorally exposed their bright, white bikini panties to him. Going from one to another, he was tempted to cupped their panty clad pussies while fingering their cunts through their underwear. Having never seen his aunt's and his cousin's exposed panties before, with them making him so horny, he didn't know where to look.

With him already naked, and with his erect prick his beacon of sexual lust, he would have thought that his aunt would have touched his prick and stroked his prick while making out with him by now. Instead, she appeared more focused on him undressing her and stripping her naked than on her having incestuous sex with him. Nonetheless, he couldn't wait to have sex with his aunt and his two cousins.

12