Incestuous Flesh Massaged Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust two digits into her twat. She gasped, her married pussy clenching down around my digits. I felt so wicked and wanton. Her husband had this beautiful woman. He should be loving her. He wasn't. What a pity.

My fingers pumped in and out of her twat. I buried them again and again into her. I plundered her pussy. She quivered beneath me. She whimpered and groaned. Her passion surged around me. It was incredible to feel her pussy soaking my fingers.

"Zoey!" she gasped then sucked on my clit.

"Cum!" I moaned. "Let yourself go!" I licked her bud and jammed my fingers deep into her pussy.

Her orgasm burst through her. Olivia gasped beneath me. Her tits rubbed into my belly while her pussy convulsed around my fingers. I plundered her married depths, licking up her spicy cream that gushed out around my digits.

This wicked thrill shot through me. She moaned around my clit. My ass clenched beneath her fingers. Then I joined her in ecstasy. The pleasure swept through me. Hot winds of rapture that slammed euphoria in my mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled, loving giving my first professional massage. "Olivia!"

"Zoey!" she gasped, squirming beneath me. "Oh, my! Oh, my, this is amazing!"

She licked at my pussy, gathering the cream flooding out of me. More gusts of searing winds swept ecstasy through my body. Her cunt writhed around my fingers. I lapped up her spicy passion, quivering on her, shuddering, loving her.

Then we collapsed. We panted and groaned. I shuddered, rolling off of her and onto the tiled floor. It was cool beneath me. The air mattress shifted and groaned as she shuddered. I stared up at the ceiling, my body buzzing from my bliss.

"That was amazing," she groaned. "Ooh, I have to try your other packages. I wish I could stay. I have to pick up my daughter from junior college."

"Maybe... you should bring her... here," I said, my body buzzing. "Enjoy a mother-daughter massage."

Olivia shuddered. "You mean... You would..."

"Massage her," I purred, sitting up. "Show her the delights that only a female masseuse can give. You know, make sure she's tried it all."

Olivia licked her lips, her eyes glassy. "Maybe..." She swallowed, a strange gleam appearing in her eyes. "Maybe I will."

I smiled. I hoped she did. My first massage was great. I was glad Juana had this idea. I couldn't wait for my next client. Especially if it was Olivia with her daughter. I bet she was just as sexy as her mother.

Maybe I could teach a little incest, too.

To be continued...