Incestuous Flesh Massaged Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother was amazing.

I squeezed my breast through my dress. I massaged my large tit as my fingers plundered my cunt. Pleasure rippled through me. My nipples ached. I pinched my right nub through the fabric. I rolled it. I twisted it. I tugged on it. This was a hot delight.

"Fuck her," I moaned. "Pound her! Make that whore cum!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Armstrong moaned. "I'm getting there. What a cock! I didn't know a dick could make me feel this! Oh, yes, yes!"

Mr. Armstrong groaned as he watched his wife bucking into my brother. Mrs. Armstrong's pants and moans grew louder and louder. I could feel it. She was building towards her orgasm. I tugged down on my dress, popping out my large breasts. I squeezed my tit directly, my fingers digging into my pillowy mound.

"Cum on my brother's cock, whore!" I howled.

"Yes!" squealed the married MILF.

My brother groaned as the MILF squirmed on the dick. Her hair tossed. It was clear that she was a cumming hard. Cumming like a whore. It was incredible to watch. My brother slammed into her cunt, fucking that spasming whole.

My thrust my fingers deep into my cunt. My clit throbbed against the heel of my hand.

I joined her.

"Yes, yes, flood that slut!" I moaned as my pussy convulsed around my fingers.

"Do you want my cum, slut?" my brother demanded while waves of rapture rippled through my body. Stars danced before my eyes. "Huh, you married whore? Do you want me to cum on in your pussy?"

"Yes!" the cumming MILF howled.

"Cum in her!" I moaned, my mind drowning in waves of ecstasy.

Pleasure rippled through my body. Juices gushed out of me. I drenched my hand as I trembled through my bliss. I whimpered and moaned as my brother buried to the hilt in the married MILF. He growled, his face handsome twisting.

He fired cum into her filthy cunt. He spilled his seed into her married twat while her husband watched. I loved it. My orgasm intensified. The pleasure surged out of my pussy. Darkness washed across my vision.

"Yes, yes, yes, flood that whore!" I moaned.

"Fill me!" howled Mrs. Armstrong. "Fill my cunt!"

"Your dirty, cheating cunt, whore!" growled Clint.

"Yes, yes, fill my dirty, cheating cunt!"

"Ruth," her husband croaked as he witnessed my brother's cuckolding.

My brother shuddered a final time. Then he ripped his cock out of her cunt, her pussy juices dripping off his shaft. I shuddered, my orgasm peaking. I quivered on the edge of my orgasms as my brother's white cum dribbled out of that dripping pussy.

"Now you do it!" my brother growled. "You be a man, or I'll keep your wife as my fucking bitch. I'll make her my cock-loving whore. She'll be collared, pierced, and on her knees worshiping me day and knight. I'll give her to my friends. We'll take turns using her slattern holes. Her pussy. Her asshole. Her cock-sucking mouth! Or you can be a fucking man and take control of your wife!"

With a wild, primal growl, Mr. Armstrong rushed forward. He pinned his wife down like my brother had. I trembled, watching in awe at the fierce look passing across the man's face. It was... sexy. I shuddered at the sight.

SMACK!

"Todd!" Ruth gasped as her butt-cheek rippled, a brighter spot forming on her rump. "Oh, Lord, Todd!"

SMACK!

"I was such a bad wife!"

SMACK!

"I was such a terrible cunt!"

SMACK!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

SMACK!

"I cheated on you because I was weak!"

SMACK!

"No!" growled Todd. "This is my fault!"

SMACK!

"I was weak! I wasn't the man you needed!"

SMACK!

"I failed you, too!"

SMACK!

"I won't!"

SMACK!

"I'll control you!"

"Yes," I groaned, trembling.

My brother grabbed my hips. He shoved me onto the massage table beside the couple. My big breasts heaved. I trembled, my pussy juicy. My brother knelt behind me, pushing my thighs apart. I shuddered as he exposed my shaved pussy, my short skirt sliding up my legs. I whimpered, my brassy hair swaying about my face.

SMACK!

I glanced up at the camera as my brother kissed up my thigh, his stubble rasping on my sensitive skin. I knew my lover was in the room, my sweet Stefani. I winked at the camera, hoping she was cumming. That she was getting off hard on what was happening.

SMACK!

"Damn, Zoey," my brother groaned. "You are soaked. Did you cum hard?"

SMACK!

"You have no idea," I moaned. "You have no fucking idea. Holy shit, I exploded on my fingers when you fucked her."

My brother buried his mouth into my pussy. I gasped as he gave me what he needed. He loved making his women cum. He didn't think it made him less of man to go down on us, because he knew that he gave us pleasure. That he controlled the rapture flooding our bodies. When we cried out in ecstasy, it was because of him.

SMACK!

His tongue churned me up as Mr. Armstrong disciplined his wife. It was incredible. I watched his hand falling on her rump, making her moan and gasp. He cracked his hand all around her butt-cheeks and thighs while my brother's cum dribbled out of her.

SMACK!

"Clint!" I moaned, trembling in delight. This was such a hot thing to witness. My body was on fire. My cunt clenched as waves of delight shot through my body. "Oh, Clint, I love you! I love my sexy brother."

SMACK!

His tongue jammed into my cunt. He churned it around inside of me. He stroked me, teased me. He drove me wild. His eyes stared up at me, dark and hungry. I grabbed at his short, black hair. I gripped him as he feasted on me.

He looked so much like Dad.

SMACK!

My moans mixed with Mrs. Armstrong's groans. My body trembled, the pleasure rippling through me. My brother's tongue whipped through my cunt. He stimulated me. He fluttered his tongue through my flesh and gave me such rapture.

SMACK!

I trembled, my big boobs jiggling as he feasted on me. He devoured me. It was incredible to share this moment with my brother. My eyes kept flicking to the small camera. I felt Stefani watching me, loving this wicked, incestuous sight.

"Damn, Zoey!" growled Clint. "Your naughty cunt is just begging for it, right?"

"You have no idea!" I moaned. "I want your cock. Your cum!" I trembled, my breasts jiggling as I squirmed, my pussy juices flowing into his mouth.

SMACK!

"I want to explode on your cock!"

He grinned at me, my pussy cream coating his lips. "You will. When I'm ready."

He sucked on my clit. I gasped at the jolt of pleasure surging through me. My eyes squeezed shut. My back arched, my breasts thrusting forward. They bounced together, so soft and pillowy. As big as our mother's tits. My toes curled as my hair danced about my face.

SMACK!

Clint flicked his tongue back to the folds of my pussy. He teased me while Mrs. Armstrong whimpered beside me. Her whorish moans flowed around me as I enjoyed my brother's hungry tongue exploring my pussy.

SMACK!

"You're going to be my whore!" snarled Mr. Armstrong. "I'm going to control you!"

SMACK!

"Yes!" the slutty wife moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!"

SMACK!

I shuddered, my pussy clenching around my brother's probing tongue. He thrust it into my depths and stirred it around. He gave me such wonderful delight. This amazing bliss flowed around me. I savored it. My eyes fluttered as the rapture swelled and swelled in me.

His tongue licked me everywhere. He caressed my folds. He stroked my clit. His lips nuzzled at my labia. Nibbling, teasing, driving me towards my climax. My fingers dug through his short hair, gripping him like a lifeline keeping me tethered to reality.

I would float off into ecstasy if I didn't.

My pussy clenched as his tongue swirled around my clit. Then he latched his lips onto my bud, sucking.

"Clint, yes!" I gasped, this wonderful pleasure surging through me. "Oh, damn, Clint."

SMACK!

"Todd!" whimpered Mrs. Armstrong.

SMACK!

"Make her cum by spanking her ass!" I hissed. "She sounds so close. She's a fucking whore!"

SMACK!

"I am!" the MILF hissed.

SMACK!

I loved those sounds. My brother sucked hard on my clit while his hands moved. I gasped as he slid his fingers up my thigh and found my shaved folds. He nudged around the entrance to my cunt then plunged two fingers into my depths.

I gripped them, reveled in them. My body trembled as he nursed on my bud. My brother wiggled his digits around inside of me, teasing my silky flesh. They were thicker than my fingers. Rougher. Better.

"Clint!" I groaned as he ripped them out and slid them down. "Oh, you're such a wonderful brother. Do it! My asshole!"

SMACK!

My brother thrust two thick digits into my asshole. My anal ring swallowed his pussy-lubed fingers with ease. That rough, velvety delight surged through me. My back arched, breasts bouncing before me. My eyes squeezed shut.

I exploded.

"Clint!"

SMACK!

My pussy convulsed. My asshole writhed about his fingers. Juices bathed my brother's face. His tongue fluttered over the folds of my pussy as the incestuous thrill shot through me. I bucked and groaned, stars bursting before my eyes.

SMACK!

This was incredible. This was amazing. The rapture rushed through my body. I bucked and heaved, the massage table creaking. My brother drank my cream. He loved it. His fingers fucked in and out of my asshole as he feasted on me.

SMACK!

"Todd!" squealed the MILF. I knew that sound. She was climaxing. "Oh, my Lord, Todd!"

"You're cumming," he groaned. "Just from being spanked. You're such a slut, Ruth."

"I can be your slut!" she moaned. "I need a man to fuck me again! Clint's busy. Be that man, Todd! Please, please, be my man and my husband!"

I shuddered through my orgasm as a fastener popped and a zipper rasped. I shuddered as Mr. Armstrong pulled out his respectable-sized cock. He thrust it into his wife's cum-filled twat, experiencing my brother's sloppy seconds.

I came harder.

"Clint!" I howled as the incestuous rush shot through me. "I need your cock in me. Your cum! I need you fucking me! Please!"

Clint ripped his fingers out of my asshole and rose. His cock thrust out from his boxers. They were still bunched around his waist. I groaned, shoving them down as he lined up, freeing his balls to swing into me. I gripped them, squeezed them.

Felt them full of the cum I wanted.

My brother buried into my pussy. I released his balls so they could smack into my flesh as I rejoiced at being filled by his cock. His big dick filled me. This amazing rapture shot through my body. Delight burned through me. My eyes fluttered. I groaned as I savored my brother being in me.

It felt so right.

"Clint!" I hissed, my tits heaving. I ripped up his t-shirt, wanting to see that sexy body of his.

I threw his shirt to the side and rubbed at his muscular pecs. He worked out. So fit and strong. I shuddered as my brother plowed into me. He was such a man. His women would never fuck another guy in front of him.

They would never fuck another cock.

My pussy clenched around his dick as he buried into me. He slammed hard. Deep. He fucked me with vigor. His balls slammed into my taint as he fucked me. My breasts heaved as his arms went around me. He pulled me closer.

He kissed me with tart-stained lips.

I melted against my brother, my pussy clenching around his cock as I savored the taste of my pussy on his lips. What a delight to experience. A wondrous gift to enjoy. I shuddered against him, my breasts rubbing into his flesh. This wicked heat surged through me. My nipples throbbed against him. Tingles raced through me. My cunt clenched about him.

Wonderful bliss surged through me. This amazing delight that had me shuddering against him. My tongue darted through his mouth. He plowed me hard. Fast. He reamed me again and again. His cock filled me to the hilt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mrs. Armstrong moaned. "Oh, Todd, I wished you'd fucked me like this before! I wished you'd pounded me. Oh, Lord, I love this!"

"Fucking slut!" he growled.

SMACK!

"I am!" she moaned. "I'm so sorry! Fuck me! Pound my cunt!"

I shuddered at her passion. Her husband used her hard while my brother enjoyed me. Clint growled into our kiss, his hands grabbing my ass. He squeezed tight. My nipples throbbed against his hairy, muscular chest. Tingles raced through me as I breathed in his manly musk.

The salty scent of a man who worked. That delicious aroma. I could almost feel my ovaries releasing my monthly egg to be fertilized.

My tongue danced with my brother's. I clung tight to him. My thighs squeezed around his waist. I humped my hips against him. I stirred around his girth, savoring every moment I could with it. This was incredible. It was amazing.

Our tongues danced. It was a wild treat. A delight. My nipples ached against him. I felt so loved in his strong arms. Stefani was my girlfriend, the woman who owned my heart, but she could never make me feel quite as sexy as being in my brother's arms.

She would agree. We both loved fucking Clint.

It was sexy. Deliciously wrong. My brother's cock was in me. Fucking me. His heavy balls pounded my snatch. Pleasure rippled through me as he buried over and over into me. It was an incredible experience.

Rapture. Ecstasy. Bliss. Euphoria.

All those words could hardly describe what I felt. Joy. Happiness. Vindictive satisfaction.

So many emotions boiled through me as I clung to my brother. His tongue swirled through my mouth. He growled as he thrust into me. I shuddered and loved it. My cunt squeezed around his dick. It was a delight to experience.

Heaven.

I broke the kiss, panting. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared into his eyes. "Yes, yes, Clint, I need it. Your cum."

He grinned at me. "You're going to get it. I'm going to fill you up."

"Yes!" I whimpered.

I glanced over at Mr. Armstrong. He fucked his wife almost as hard as Clint drove his dick into me. My brother plunged his cock into my silky depths. My cunt clung to him, increasing the friction as he pulled back, building another orgasm in the depths of my cunt. My clit throbbed when he buried into me, his pubic bone grinding on my little bud while his wiry pubic hair massaged my shaved pussy.

It was incredible.

Amazing.

I squeezed my pussy around his dick. I reveled in this moment as he buried again and again into me. He plundered me. It was a treat to enjoy. This delicious passion. My cunt clenched in ecstasy around his cock.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Yes, yes, me, too!" Mrs. Armstrong moaned, glancing at me. "I'm going to cum, too, Zoey!"

"Fucking slut!" I moaned. "Mmm, first you were my dyke-slut now you are your husband's whore!"

"I am!" she moaned, her face scrunching up. "Oh, Todd, yes, yes! Fuck me!"

"Cum in her!" growled Clint, burying his dick into me.

"And cum in me, Clint!" I gasped. " I want my brother's seed in me."

He stared into my eyes and I nodded. Understanding flashed across him. He kissed me hard as he buried into me. He knew what I wanted. What I was finally ready for. His dick slammed to the hilt inside of me.

My clit drank in the force of the impact. My pussy absorbed the silky friction of his cock caressing my sheath. The sensation swirled through my core, feeding my impending rapture. I squeezed my eyes shut, my body trembling.

He drew back, stimulating me more.

I came.

My pussy convulsed as his dick buried in me again. Those rippling waves of rapture shot out of me as I squealed in delight. The passion surged out of me. Stars burst across my vision. My head swayed. I bucked and groaned. I loved it so much.

It was the best.

I milked him as he pumped into me. My pussy was so hungry for what his heavy balls held. Incestuous bliss shot through me, but it could be even better. I just needed one more thing sweeping through my body.

"Cum in me!" Mrs. Armstrong moaned.

I groaned into my brother's lips, begging for him as he fucked me, keeping my orgasm alive.

"Flood me with your cum, Todd!" she purred. "I need it."

"Yes!" Todd growled. He slammed into her and I heard him grunting. "Take it! You're my whore!"

I shuddered as I knew he was cumming. A moment later, my brother buried into me. He grunted into our kiss. His cum spurted hot into me. My eyes widened as I felt his incestuous seed flooding my fertile pussy.

I broke the kiss and howled, "Yes, yes, give it to me! I love you, Clint! I need it!"

"Zoey!" he growled as his dick spurted more and more jizz into my convulsing twat. His hands squeezed my ass, gripping me. "Damn!"

I glanced at the camera as my pussy wrung his cock dry. I shuddered against him knowing that Stefani was watching this magical moment. Her mother and father groaned beside me as Clint spilled the last of his jizz into me.

"Goddamn, Zoey," Clint growled. "That's what you need."

"Hopefully," I gasped, feeling his seed in me. So warm and delicious.

"You'll get it," he whispered. "Trust me."

I nodded then gasped as he ripped his dick out of me. I felt so empty. Beside him, Mr. Armstrong pulled out of his wife's pussy. The man panted, his cock going soft. He looked flushed, wild, and shocked like he couldn't believe this was reality.

"Now," Clint said, grabbing a fistful of my brassy hair and pulling me off the massage table, "you have your woman suck your dick clean."

I fell to my knees before him on the linoleum tiles, my big breasts heaving. His cum flooded out of my pussy as I didn't hesitate to suck his half-hard cock into my mouth. I sucked my tart juices off of him, shuddering in delight.

Mrs. Armstrong gasped as her husband yanked her off the table. She grunted as she leaned on her knees. Then he gripped her head and forced his cock into her mouth. He groaned as his wife sucked her tangy juices clean off his cock.

"She's never done this," Mr. Armstrong said. "Never sucked on my cock. I had no idea. Oh, wow."

Clint grinned. "You have a lot to learn."

"You can... teach me?" the older man asked. "How to... to..."

"Be a proper husband? How to keep your wife from straying?" Clint grinned. "We can start the lessons. $100 a session."

"Deal," the man groaned.

I loved it. My brother would teach Mr. Armstrong how to make his wife into his sex slave. Mrs. Armstrong would receive more punishment. She would be put in her place. I couldn't wait. I knew Stefani would love it.

My brother was awesome.

I shuddered as I nursed on my brother's cock, loving the feel of his cum inside of me. More of him leaked out, but I knew enough remained in me. His little sperm worked through my womb, swimming up to my Fallopian tubes where my ripe egg waited.

No more pill. No more birth control. I was finally ready for motherhood. I wouldn't be a bitch like Mrs. Armstrong. I wouldn't ever make my daughter cry in despair like that cunt made Stefani.

I would treasure my daughter.

Or my son.

I would be the best-damned mother ever.

To be continued...

12