Incestuous Harem 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister moaned about my cock, vocalizing her agreement. The humming delight of her voice sent flutters racing down my dick. I grit my teeth, fighting the urge to fuck her mouth. I wanted that ass. I watched Mom work a third finger into Melody's sphincter, widening her brown ring, getting her ready for my dick's girth.

Damn, this was so hot. So sexy. My own fucking harem of women. Melody at the top, then Mom and her sister, and then my sisters. Maybe other girls. Stefani, my older sisters best friend, was always flirting with me, cock-teasing me like Zoey did. Those two would have to learn there are consequences to teasing a man and making him hard.

"Fuck," I snarled, my balls aching. "She's ready, Mom."

Mom pulled her fingers out of my sister's ass. She held them up to me, a twinkle in her eye. "She is, Sir."

I licked her fingers, savoring the lingering traces of sweet pussy mixed with sour ass. I groaned as I pulled my dick out of Melody's mouth. She sucked in deep breaths as I moved on the bed, Mom sliding out of the way.

"May I guide you in, Sir?" Mom asked, her eyes big. "I want to hold my son's big, thick cock as he fucks his sister's ass for the first time." There was motherly pride in her voice.

"Yes," I growled.

She shoved her fingers between her thighs, rubbing her pussy before she seized my cock, stroking her cream onto my shaft. I grinned at her as she brought me to my half-sister's asshole. Melody watched over her shoulder, her face tight, fear in her eyes.

"Melody," I said. "You're a fucking tomboy. You once skinned both your knees and wanted to keep on playing. Don't be scared. Trust me."

Her breath quickened. She nodded. "I do, Clint. I do. You won't harm me."

"He'll only hurt you," Mom purred. "And that is something completely different" She rubbed my cock against Melody's tight sphincter. "Now fuck your sister's virgin ass. She needs it so badly. Her ass is yours."

"Mine," I snarled and thrust.

Melody's back arched. Her head snapped up. She hugged a pillow to her as my dick forced past her tight sphincter. My eyes widened as the velvety, hot tightness of her bowels gripped me. I pushed deeper and deeper as she groaned, shuddering, clenching down hard on my dick. She sucked in a deep, shuddering breath when I bottomed out in her.

"I took you," she groaned, voice tight with pain. "I took you, Clint."

"You did," I growled, my hand sliding around her hip to her stomach. "God, you are tight. I could just stay like this forever, savoring your bowels."

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, her breath slowing, her bowels relaxing. My finger reached for her clit and--

Her phone blared Pharrell's Happy. She threw a look to her discarded jeans on the floor, her phone peeking out of a pocket, the screen lighting up. "That's your house's landline, Clint."

"Alicia," I groaned. My little sister eschewed cell phones for some reason--don't ask. She enjoyed having her kindle eReader, which wasn't even a proper tablet she could do something else on beside reading books. Only her and my mom ever used our landline. "Why would she be...?"

Melody and I both looked at each other, our eyes widening as the same idea popped into our head.

Last night, when Melody and I had made love and fucked four times, we had not been quiet. My bedroom was on the third floor, sharing the attic with a storage room. Alicia's was on the second floor but not directly beneath mine. She was the only person home last night, and she might have heard us.

And now she was calling Melody. She never called Melody.

"Get the phone, Mom," I growled, my finger rubbing on Melody's clit. "Hurry."

"Yes, Sir," she said, not questioning, hearing the authority in my voice.

"Clint?" Melody asked.

"Talk to her," I grinned. "If she heard us last night, I want to know if she's turned on. Probe her. Put her on speaker phone and let's find out how ripe my sister's cherry is."

Melody's bowels clenched on my dick. "Oh, you are a wicked brother."

"Uh-huh," Mom said, rushing back to the bed and handing Melody her iPhone.

"Quiet," I told Mom, my finger slightly stroking Melody's clit. I wanted to pound her ass so hard, but I resisted.

Melody connected the proper sequence of dots on the screen to unlock it and hit the speaker button. "Hey, Cupcake, this is a surprise."

"Are you with Clint?" the quiet voice of my sister asked. I imagined her in the kitchen, sitting at the island on one of the stools, the phone pressed against her ear, her petite body trembling. She was just budding into womanhood, a late bloomer compared to Zoey or even Lee.

Melody glanced at me. I shook my head.

"No, no, he went to play a game of pickup basketball with his asshole friends," Melody answered. "I decided to hangout at the house. So what's up, Cupcake?"

"I..." Alicia's voice hesitated. "Well... I don't know... It's... Maybe this was a bad idea."

"You heard Clint and I making love last night," Melody boldly said, her bowels clenching on my dick.

I fought a groan, rubbing her clit. Melody shivered as there was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment. Then Alicia said, "I...did. So...?"

Her cheeks must be crimson right now, her cute glasses slipping down her button nose. Damn, it was torture not fucking Melody's hot, tight bowels. My dick ached so badly. I needed that sweet friction about me.

"So...what? Why did I make love to your brother?"

"I know why." Alicia swallowed. "You love him."

"I do. And it was so sexy. Your brother made our first time special."

"He did." Her voice rose, interest clear in her tone. "That's good. What was it...like?"

"Why are you so curious? Eager to have that special boy carry you off and pop your cherry. Who is it?"

"There's no one," Alicia said. "Not really."

Melody looked at me and mouthed, "She wants you."

Mom nodded her head, lying on the bed, biting her lip as she slowly rubbed at her pussy lips, listening to her youngest daughter's breathy, virginal curiosity. Mom's breasts jiggled so invitingly while Melody shifted.

"You can tell me who the boy is," Melody purred. "Is it a boy at school?"

"I guess," Alicia squirmed. "So what was it like? When he... You know?"

"Popped my cherry?"

"That's not romantic," Alicia gasped. "I thought you said it was romantic."

"It was so romantic, Cupcake." Melody shuddered. "I walked in wearing this tight tank top, no bra, and his eyes just bugged out. I could tell he wanted me. That we were finally going all the way. He pulled me to him, so strong, claiming my lips."

"Wow," Alicia said, her voice throaty.

"The kiss was amazing. I mean, fireworks and bells and all that. I melted against him. It was the best kiss ever. I squirmed on his lap, and I could feel him growing hard."

"His penis?"

"Come on, say the right word," Melody purred. "I know they use dirty words in all those romances you read."

"His cock!" She said it fast, excited. "You felt his cock?"

"I did, Cupcake. Your brother was hung. He was so hard beneath me. I ground and groaned on him, growing hotter and wetter. And then he laid me on the bed."

Listening to Melody describe last night to my--our--little sister made me ache. I slowly pulled my dick back, savoring the hot grip of her ass as Melody told about how it felt to have her nipples sucked and how I kissed down to her pussy. "He pulled off my panties, and I was exposed. I was so scared and thrilled all at the same time. He was seeing me naked. All of me, and there was such desire in her eyes."

"Oh, I want that," panted Alicia. She must be wet, too, squirming, her virgin pussy soaking her panties.

Mom groaned, rubbing harder at her pussy. Her toes curled as she masturbated, her black curls engulfing her fingers. She shoved two digits into her pussy, biting her lip to fight off another moan. Her eyes fluttered. I understood. This was so damned hot.

I pushed my dick forward, muffling my grunts as Melody's tight ass gripped my cock, the friction racing through me.

"And then he ate my pussy, Cupcake. He devoured me." Melody shuddered. "Oh, god, it was so many sensations. They were all mixing and swirling. It made masturbation pale. He was so wonderful. My sexy man was eating me out, pleasing me, loving me. His eyes stared up at me and I knew. I knew, Alicia, that he loved me."

"Oh, yes," Alicia moaned. Was my sister masturbating on the other end of the line, rubbing her virgin, eighteen-year-old cunt? "Then what? Did he make love to you? Did he take your maidenhead?"

"Yes." Melody bucked into me, sliding her ass up my shaft as I thrust, her hips shaking. "His cock was in me. We were united, one flesh. It was so intimate. I was his woman. He was atop me, loving me, pumping away, driving me wild. Cupcake, it was the best thing ever. Ooh, I hope you and your special boy have as much fun as we did."

"There's no one," Alicia repeated. "But...but... Oh, you're so lucky, Melody. My brother is so handsome and...and..." Breathy squeaks came through the phone.

"She's cumming," Mom whispered, rubbing her pussy faster. "My baby girl is cumming. She's masturbating to you, Sir."

Melody groaned, listening to the wild gasps of Alicia on the other end of the phone as I slid my dick faster and faster in and out of her bowels. Her flesh gripped me. I groaned, my eyes fluttering as I reamed my dick in and out of her depths. I diddled Melody's clit harder.

"It was amazing, Cupcake," moaned Melody. "I came so hard on his dick. So hard. My pussy spasmed on him. I loved it!"

And then her bowels spasmed on my dick. Melody was cumming, too, adding her moans to my sister's gasps. I fucked her harder, not caring any longer about being quiet. My dick ached. This was too much. Alicia wanted me to make love to her, to take her cherry like I had taken Melody's.

And I had to pluck her cherry. I had to fuck my little sister.

"Oh, yes, Cupcake," moaned Melody. "It was amazing. He's my man. I'm so happy. I want you to be happy, too. I want you to surrender to the man you desire. To give yourself to him."

Alicia let out a moan in the background. Then she gasped. I could hear her embarrassed, fluttered breath, and then she quickly blurted out, "I have to go. Bye."

The line went dead. "Fuck," exploded out of my breath as I pounded my sister's tight ass, rocking her on the bed. "Fuck, that was so hot."

"It was," Mom gasped, her body heaving. "She came. The little vixen was masturbating on the phone with you."

"I know," Melody moaned. "Oh, it was so hot. Especially with your dick in my asshole, Clint."

"And my finger on your clit." I rubbed harder and she bucked.

"So hot. That was amazing." Her hips bucked back into me, her hot, tight bowels gripping my dick. "Mmm, yes, pound my ass, Clint. Ram that huge dick into me. Oh, yes. My brother's big cock is in my asshole. My man's dick. Fuck me. I need to cum again. And then you have to dump all your cum in my bowels."

"Because all of your holes are mine?" I snarled. "Mine to cum in whenever I want?"

"Yes!"

"If we're at the mall, and I say, 'Pull down your panties,' what do you do?"

"Pull them down and offer you my cunt," she moaned, bucking harder, her words driving me wild.

I pounded her ass, my balls smacking into her taint, her butt-cheeks rippling. "And if we're at school and I say 'Melody, fall to your knees,' what do you do?"

"Fall to my knees, unzip your pants, and suck your cock, Clint."

"Even if we're in the middle of a crowded hallway? All the students passing. Your friends watching you suck my cock."

Her bowels clenched so hard on my dick. "They would all watch me be your cock-sucking whore, Clint. I would show them how a girl worships her man's dick and swallows all of his cum. Every last drop."

"Damn, I love you," I panted, my dick aching in the depths of her bowels. Her hot, tight flesh gripped me so hard.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Oh, you two are so beautiful together, Sir," Mom moaned. "Just perfect. Your father would be so proud of you both. He was eager for you to take command of your half-sister, to make her your woman. He wanted you to be as happy as him."

"Shit," I groaned, my balls ready to burst.

I slammed my dick hard and fast into Melody's bowels. I growled, the friction building the pressure in my nuts. They thwacked into her body, full of cum, ready to flood her. I groaned, rubbing harder at her clit as I humped over her, watching her supple back writhe as she bucked back into me.

Her blonde hair danced as she undulated her hips. She grunted and groaned, slamming back into me. Her bowels tightened. Her head snapped back. And then she came again. Juices flooded around my finger on her clit as her asshole spasmed on my dick, milking my cock.

"Cum in my ass, Clint," she growled. "Please! Cum in your slutty, submissive sister's asshole."

"Do it," moaned Mom, frigging herself to another orgasm, her tits bouncing as she humped. "Please, Sir. Empty your balls into her asshole."

"Yes," I growled and buried to the hilt into Melody's tight asshole.

My cock unloaded. Pleasure pumped through me. It surged to my mind. My back arched. Stars danced before my eyes. Ecstasy bathed through me. Alicia's face burned bright in my mind, a beacon. My next conquest. I was going to enjoy her.

And Mom and Melody were going to help.

As the pleasure peaked in me, an idea formed in my mind. Something so naughty and wonderfully delicious, a way to cement I was the man of the house. I shuddered a final time, the last blast of cum flooding into my half-sister's tight bowels. She groaned, milking me.

"Oh, thank you for cumming in me," moaned Melody. "I so needed that, Clint. You always know what I need."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, pulling my cock out of her asshole.

"And you made a mess, dear," Mom purred. "I hope you remember the rule."

Melody's eyes widened as she looked at my dick. Then she turned around. Her nose wrinkled, smelling her sour ass on it. But then she licked up my shaft to the top. I groaned, savoring her submission, her willingness to degrade herself for my pleasure.

"Let me help," Mom moaned, nuzzling in, licking at the other side of my dirty cock.

"Damn," I groaned, staring at their faces. "Oh, you two are such wicked sluts." They would do anything for me. Even let me pee in their mouths... "We're going to have fun today. There is an eighteen-year-old virgin pining for her brother. I think she needs her 'cousin' to help her out, soothe her fears, and get her ready to have her maidenhead pricked."

"You wicked boy," groaned Mom. "Yes, Sir, I totally agree with you. That's what my daughter needs."

Melody winked at me and then sucked on the crown of my cock hard. Damn, it was great being the man of the house.

* * *

Alicia Elliston

Embarrassment flooded through me. My hand was still in my shorts and panties, pressed against my wet, virgin pussy. I couldn't believe I had masturbated listening to Melody talk about making love to my older brother.

But Clint was so handsome, like one of the heroes out of a romance novel. He was so muscled, like Dad, and broad-shouldered. My brother's hands were strong. And he knew how to please a woman, just like the men in the romances did. They seduced their women, gave them pleasure, and then took them so hard.

Ravished them.

My pussy clenched, and I shuddered as I rubbed my fingers up and down my hot pussy. I shivered, the bar stool creaking beneath me. I set the receiver down. The long, curly cord led back to the phone mounted on the wall.

Clint. How wonderful would it be if Clint made love to me? But he was Melody's boyfriend. And he was my brother. I couldn't have him. It would be soooo wrong.

And that made my pussy tingle. I rubbed myself again, closing my eyes and--

Stairs creaked. Bare feet padded.

I gasped, wrenching my hands out of my pussy, my cheeks burning as I fumbled at the fasteners of my jean shorts. My heart thudding, Zoey stumbled into the kitchen. My older, far bustier sister walked in, her brassy hair a tangled mess, her breasts stretching out a pink tank top, a pair of bright-red, lacy panties clinging to her hips and crotch.

"Hey, Alicia," she muttered on her walk to the refrigerator.

"You slept in," I said, my cheeks on fire. I wiped my fingers off on my shorts. But I could smell my fresh pussy juices. What if she could smell them, too? What if she realized I was masturbating in our kitchen? I wanted to bolt.

"Late night," she yawned.

"Working at Dairy Queen?" I arched an eyebrow. "I didn't think they were open past 11."

"Drive thru's open later at this one. Get the people coming home from the bars hungry." She yawned again, stretching. If Clint was here, he would be staring at Zoey's ass in those tight panties. The fabric had dipped into her crack and molded to her round cheeks.

He would never notice me. I was so flat, so petite. Puberty had done its best to ignore me. But it would be so wonderful to lie with Clint. I would let him make love to me. I would. I didn't care if it was wrong. He was so handsome. My sexy brother.

"Right, no OJ," grumbled Zoey and closed the fridge. "Mom better go grocery shopping today."

I nodded absently. My pussy tingled again. I put my bowl of cereal in the sink then rushed upstairs. I had to masturbate again. To Clint. I slammed my door behind me, locked it, and threw myself on my pink comforter, surrounded by my stuffed animals. I wiggled out of my shorts and panties before i grabbed my large teddy bear. He was as big as me.

"Clint," I moaned as the fluffy bear loomed over me. I rubbed my crotch against the teddy bear's, savoring the slide of his soft fur against my virgin pussy, and humped, pretending it was Clint on top of me.

To be continued...

12