Incestuous Harem 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to the bed and sat down beside me. He stroked my pigtail. "Okay, Alicia, sit up. Let's talk."

I shook my head.

"Princess."

His voice was so stern, so demanding. My big brother wanted me to sit up. So I sighed and did, my face wet with tears. I couldn't look at him.

He grabbed my glasses off my nightstand and placed them gently on my face. The world grew sharper. Then he lifted my chin, his dark eyes staring into mine. "Princess, you know I love you."

"You love Melody!" The words screeched out of me. "You love her big boobs and her ass and her lips and...and...."

"I do, Princess." His thumb stroked away a falling tear. "But that doesn't mean I don't love your petite body, your tiny tits, and your yummy pussy."

I shook my head. "Yes, it does. You don't like me. Look at me." I glanced down at the pink dress I wore. "Everything I own is so girly. And Melody... She's so grown up."

"And I love that you're so girly." He smiled. "You're my little sister, Princess. I want that. I like that. I like it when you hold my hand and call me big brother in that cute voice."

I blushed, squirming at the heat in his eyes. "Big brother..."

"I love your petite body and girlish voice and your pigtails." He seized one, twining it about his finger. "I love your pigtails. And I love you."

"But... Melody. You love her."

"I do. And... I think I'm falling in love with you, too, Princess." He took the end of my pigtail and brushed my face with it.

I smiled at the ticklish end. "You are?"

"I love you both. Not the same. I could never love you both the same. You're two different persons. I love different things about you. But you're my princess, and she's my queen. You're both special to me."

"And Mom? And Lee?" I swallowed. "What about Zoey and her big tits?"

"I'll never love Zoey," he laughed. "I'll fuck her." His grin grew horny. "I'm looking forward to fucking her cock-teasing ass. But I won't love her. Or Lee. Or Mom. Or Aunt Vicky. Not the way I love you and Melody."

I sniffed, feeling suddenly so foolish.

"So you're okay with that?" he asked. "Me loving Melody and you?"

I nodded my head. "She's my big sister." I leaned against him. "And you're my big brother."

"Awww," someone sighed.

I jumped. Melody leaned in the doorway watching us, a big smile on her lips. She had stripped out of her clothing, her shaved pussy glistening. I really needed to shave mine. All of it. I wouldn't have a landing strip like Melody, but completely bare. Then I would look even more girlish. I bet Clint would really like that.

Clint leaned in and kissed me as Melody moved into the room. I shuddered at the feel of his strong lips on mine. My eyes closed, feeling how much he loved me. How much I loved him. My heart beat so fast beneath my blouse.

The bedsprings creaked as Melody sank down beside us. She reached out, stroking my face. I broke the kiss with Clint, licking my lips, then leaned in and kissed my big sister on the lips. Her arm slipped around both of us, her lips hot and soft, so different from Clint.

I smiled when I broke the kiss. "Maybe..." I whispered. "Maybe, I love you, Melody. You're my big sis."

"And I love you, Cupcake," she smiled. The tip of her nose brushed mine. "Now, what do you say we all go piss on Lee? She's been such a brat."

"Yes," I said, nodding my head. She had been. When we were younger, we were close. But Lee, who was only a few months older than me, discovered sports while I found books. And then I was a nerd. Lee and her friends, especially Carmelita, liked to pick on me. They were such bullies. "It was so much fun watching you two spank her. And..." I squirmed, feeling my full bladder. "I want to pee all over her. She deserves it. She's so mean to me."

"She is?" Clint frowned.

"Her and Carmelita bully me during PE." Alicia swallowed. "We all have the same class."

"I know that Latina bitch," Melody hissed. "She's in my US History class."

"Well," Clint grinned. "Lee wants to be humiliated, let's give it to her."

"That was beautiful," Mom moaned. She, too, was naked and watching us, tears burning in her eyes. "Sir, you are a wonderful son."

"Thanks, Mom," Clint said, shifting his shoulders with embarrassment.

I couldn't help giggling with Melody at his discomfort. He was Mom's master, but that didn't change the fact that he was still her son, and all mothers seemed to have the ability to embarrass their children, even Clint.

* * *

Leann "Lee" Samuels

I trembled in the bathtub naked. The white surface--was it porcelain or some other material--was cold on my skin. Goose-pimples covered my arms and shaved legs. My pussy dripped with Clint's cum. I shoved my hands between my thighs, scooping the gunk and brought it to my lips.

What did it taste like?

I licked it. I tasted my tangy musk faintly, but the salty flavor was far stronger. I moaned, sucking on my fingers, loving the taste. I shuddered and shoved my fingers down again, rubbing at my wet pussy, gathering more of his cum to bring it to my greedy lips.

I was so wet. They were going to piss on me. My cheeks burned with shame almost as much as my ass throbbed with pain. He had spanked me so hard. He hadn't held back. I could tell I would have bruises. I would feel this pain, reminding me of the consequences of being a brat.

Part of me wanted to continue being a brat.

My heart beat faster. My small breasts jiggled as I shifted in the large tub. It was deep and wide, big enough for two or three adults to cuddle into. I wonder if my mom, Aunt Cheryl, and Uncle Clinton--no, he was my dad; I was still shocked to learn that--would slip in here and have long, hot baths. No wonder our two families lived side-by-side. Uncle Clinton--Dad--wanted to keep both his women close to him.

"Well, don't you just look eager," Aunt Cheryl said as she walked in naked, her bleached-blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders, her huge tits jiggling. She had the biggest tits in the family, large and pillowy, with fat, dark-red nipples. Zoey and my mom's tits were a close second and third--I wasn't sure whose were bigger--then Melody, me, and Alicia.

That nerd had the tiniest tits. They were practically nonexistent.

"I am eager," I said. I swallowed. "Is something wrong with me, Aunt Cheryl? I want this. Even though it makes me feel so humiliated, like I'm just a filthy, dirty, disgusting girl."

"You are."

Her words made me shudder.

"And you love it. You're wired to crave this. Your mother is, too. She's more of a pain and humiliation slut then I am. Your father used to cover her tits in clothespins then fuck her pussy and piss in her cunt when he was done, washing out his cum."

"Wow," I breathed "I had no idea Mom was so kinky."

"Everyone is kinky in their own ways." Aunt Cheryl unfolded the tripod I hadn't noticed in her hand, the legs extending the locking with loud clicks.

I blinked "Aunt Cheryl?"

"Oh, well, we're recording this. Clint wants all your friends to see. Especially Carmelita."

My eyes widened. "What?" My pussy clenched. They would all know. It would be humiliating. Everyone would laugh at me, tease me. And Carmelita would be the worst. She was such a bully. My body shuddered. I shoved a hand between my thighs, rubbing at my pussy. "He wouldn't."

She arched an eyebrow.

"He would. Oh, my god, he would." My pussy clenched, and I rubbed harder at my hot flesh. "Holy shit."

"You can walk out of the tub right now," she said, attaching the digital camcorder. She opened the flip screen on the side. The red light flashed on. "If you don't want to do this, just leave. It's your choice."

I stared at the camera, my jaw chattering. Everyone would know I was filthy. My cheeks burned with shame. I swallowed as Clint, Alicia, and Melody walked in naked, his cock thrusting hard before him. It was so thick.

"I'm ready," I croaked, startled. All my friends would see this? Carmelita. She was a bitch. She was so cruel to anyone that crossed her. I stayed on her good side to avoid her bullying. I glanced at Alicia, her arms cross, her cute, girlish face fierce.

I swallowed. She hated how we bullied her in PE, making fun of her small tits. I really only did it because Carmelita did it. Alicia grinned and said, "I just drank a big glass of water."

I nodded, shuddering.

"We're all ready, sir," smiled Aunt Cheryl. "Camera's recording."

"Good," Clint growled and stepped forward. "Lee, you are a fucking brat. You deserve this. Open that fucking mouth wide, whore. You're a piss slut. A fucking dirty, filthy piece of shit."

I shuddered, rubbing harder at my pussy at his words. I was so filthy. So disgusting. My pussy clenched beneath my fingers as I opened my mouth wide, my tongue sticking out. I wanted this. Oh, god, I wanted this. The camera was pointed right at me. Everyone would see what a filthy thing I was.

Everyone.

I almost came.

Clint seized my short hair hard. He jerked my face towards his cock. Melody pressed up behind him, her arms reaching around his torso, and grabbed his dick. Her small hands wrapped about his girth. Her grinning face peered over his shoulder. She had to be standing on her tiptoes to do that.

"Oh, I love holding Clint's cock as he pisses," Melody purred. "Every morning, slut, you'll drink his morning pee. That's what you are. His piss slut."

"Yes," Alicia hissed, her pigtails swaying as she nodded her head. Her nipples were hard thrusting from her little breasts. "Do it, big brother. Piss on her!"

"Yes," Clint groaned.

He peed.

I tried not to flinch as the powerful, acrid stream of urine splashed into my open mouth. I groaned, the bitter liquid sloshing about my mouth. I swallowed it, my mouth closing to gulp his down. His piss splattered across my chin and cheeks. I felt it drip down to my throat, making me feel so dirty, so filthy.

The camera's red light blinked. Everyone would see this. Everyone would know I was a whore.

I rubbed harder at my pussy as Melody moved his cock around, splashing his piss across my face. I closed my eyes as the warm urine washed across my forehead, soaking the roots of my hair. It poured down my cheeks to my neck, then to my round breasts. Other streams poured down my back, reaching my spine, racing to my ass.

"That's it, you filthy slut," groaned Clint, pleasure crossing his face as he released his bladder. "You're just my filthy cunt. My slave. I own you and can do anything to you."

"Yes," I moaned, rubbing so hard at my pussy, my fingers flying through my folds. Then I plunged my fingers into my cunt for the first time, my hole opened by his cock. "I am. Your cunt, Clint. Your slave!"

"That's right," moaned Melody. "We'll brand you. We'll have you marked permanently A tramp stamp. Clint's Sex Slave."

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as Melody pointed his cock at my mouth.

I opened wide, swallowing the last of his piss. The final spurts squirted out as I frigged my pussy so hard. His piss tasted so nasty. I swallowed it, my pussy clenching. I was such a filthy whore. A nasty girl. Pleasure rippled out of my cunt. My head snapped back.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed as I came, the camera recording my pleasure at my humiliation. My stomach was so warm, his piss filling my belly. "Oh, my god, I'm your whore, Clint. Your filthy slave. Tattoo me. Mark me. Do what every you want to me!"

"Now suck the tip of his dick," moaned Melody. "Clean off every drop."

Cumming, I leaned forward and latched onto the thick tip of Clint's dick, my lips spread so wide. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked. My tongue flicked across the tip of his dick, gathering the last drops, savoring each one of them.

"That's it, little slut," moaned Aunt Cheryl as she climbed into the tub. "Time to drink more. Mmm, my niece is such a nasty whore." She seized my hair, yanking me off Clint's dick and turning me in the tube. Piss dribbled down my body, rolling across my stomach as I kept frigging my spasming cunt.

"So nasty," Clint growled. "Piss in the brat's mouth, Mom. She wants to drink it all."

"Yes," I moaned. "I'm a nasty slut. Do it, Aunt Cheryl."

"Your mother is going to love this video," Aunt Cheryl moaned before yanking my mouth to her pussy by my hair.

I pressed against her trimmed, black pubic hairs, her true color. She smeared her hot cunt against my lips and then groaned. She shuddered, her piss splashing into my mouth. There was so much streaming out of her. I couldn't swallow it fast enough. It overflowed my mouth, spilling down my chin and cheeks. Hers had a stronger flavor than Clint's, bitterer.

My pussy clenched on my fingers as I gulped and drank her down. Out of the corner of my eye, I stared at Clint's hard dick as Melody stroked it. Alicia came up to his side, her hand joining my sister's, fisting his dick as he watched me with hungry eyes.

He loved it. I was his filthy slut.

Another orgasm rippled through me as I gulped down Aunt Cheryl's nasty pee. I was such a freak. Such a filthy freak. My fingers churned through my pussy, ripples of bliss shooting through me. I shuddered.

"Oh, yes, you are a delicious pee slut," panted Aunt Cheryl. "I can't wait for you and your mother to share this joy. We'll all piss on you."

"Yes," growled Clint. "Now lick my mom's pussy clean."

I didn't hesitate. I had never wanted to be with a girl, but being forced to lick my aunt's pussy, to clean the piss from the folds of her cunt, and taste her spicy musk made me shudder. Another orgasm rippled through me as I devoured my aunt's cunt.

I couldn't stop cumming. The shame propelled my lusts.

She moaned above me, her large tits jiggling as she leaned back against the wall. Her pussy ground on my face, smearing hot cunt across my lips. Her pussy lips were so thick. I lapped at them, exploring them, searching for every drop of pee.

"That's it, you little slut," growled Clint. "That's how you clean a pussy after you've drank a woman's piss. Every morning, me and Melody will expect you kneeling in the shower to drink our morning piss. Every morning, slut. You hear me, you little piece of shit?"

"Yes," I moaned between licks. "Oh, god, yes!"

Rapture flooded through me. My body shuddered and heaved as my fingers kept fucking through my folds, driving me wild, keeping my orgasm alive as I lapped at Aunt Cheryl's spicy pussy. The more I licked the more I liked it.

"Everyone's watching you be a filthy whore," hissed Melody. "My little sister is the biggest cunt in the world."

"She is," Alicia moaned. "You're such a bitch, Lee."

Hearing quiet Alicia spout out those words made me shudder. Her eyes were so fierce behind her glasses. She was so eager for this. And so was I. I had been so mean to my cousin--no, remember, she was my half-sister--and I had to make it up to her.

"Oh, god, you little slut," hissed Aunt Cheryl. "My fucking niece is a budding dyke. Oh, god, yes!"

A new flood of juices poured into my mouth, delicious, spicy pussy cream. It was so much better than piss yet didn't make my cunt as hot. I drank it down, reveling that I made my aunt cum for the cameras.

Everyone at school would know once Clint showed this video off. Shit.

"Your turn, baby girl," Aunt Cheryl moaned, stepping out of the tub, her large tits heaving. "Damn, she eats pussy with gusto."

"Good," Alicia said as she stepped in, her barely budding tits jiggling. She had wispy, brown hair covering her pussy. A fresh aroma filled my nose. I didn't hesitate to bury my face into her cunt and find her urethra, latching on.

Clint moved. He climbed into the tub behind me. His cock smacked my ass, dragging down into my crack before finding my pussy. I ripped my fingers out, making room for his dick, and groaned as he rammed it into me.

"You made me so fucking hard, slut," he growled. "You're just a whore You'll do anything. Just a freak."

My pussy clenched on his dick, and I moaned into Alicia's cunt. She trembled, pushing up her glasses as she looked down at me. I stared into her brown eyes while her fresh pussy juices dribbled into my mouth.

"Do it, Princess," Clint groaned as he drew his cock back through my folds, the friction making my body tremble.

"Yes, big brother," Alicia screamed.

Her piss spurted into my mouth. She groaned, hands rubbing her belly, her entire body shaking. Her urine gushed into my mouth. There was so much pressure. Her stream splashed against my tonsils. I groaned, swallowing as fast as I could as Clint rammed his dick over and over into my cunt. I trembled, rocking back into his thrusts.

"That's it, piss in her mouth, Cupcake," hissed Melody. "Drown the little bitch!"

"Yes," snarled Clint, slamming his cock into me, his groin smacking into my well-spanked ass.

I moaned in pain and pleasure, my hips rocking back as I gulped down Alicia's piss. Hers had almost no flavor, so light and delicious. I swallowed as fast as I could, drinking her diluted piss as she shuddered, small fingers massaging her belly.

Her stream slowed. I gulped it down, my belly bursting with piss. I shuddered, my tongue sliding out, lapping at her tight slit. Her pussy was so different from Aunt Cheryl's. No thick, protruding pussy lips, but a tight cunt that my tongue had to burrow into to find her folds.

"Yes," she moaned her eyes fluttering. "Yes, that's it. Oh, you were such a meanie to me, Lee. You and Carmelita. Always so horrid." Her fingers flexed. Then her hands snatched out, grabbing my black hair, holding me in place. "So lick my pussy, meanie! Make me cum for being so terrible."

"For being a bitch," growled Clint as he pounded me, driving my lips tight into our little sister's cunt.

"Yes, yes, such a meanie bitch," she moaned in her girlish voice, pigtails dancing as her head tossed back and forth. "Lick my pussy and make me cum!"

She ground on me as Clint ponded me. I moaned pain and pleasure into her cunt, savoring Clint's hard thrusts. My ass burned with each slapping impact of his groin. I loved it. I rocked, my body covered in piss. I could taste it in my mouth mixed with Alicia's fresh musk.

Another orgasm built in me, churned by Clint's hard cock and the piss swelling my belly. I had so much in me. I felt so full of the nasty stuff. I shuddered and groaned, rocking back and forth, my tongue flailing through Alicia's tight snatch.

"Grind on her face, Cupcake," moaned Melody. My older sister rubbed at her pussy, her hazel eyes so hard. She licked her lips, eager to piss in my mouth. "Make the bitch apologize with her tongue."

"Yes, big sister," moaned Alicia. Her hips ground her pussy on my mouth. "Oh, big brother, I'm going to cum on her mean lips. She said such terrible things. She called me a flat-chested nerd. Said my glasses made me look retarded. That I dressed like I was in the first grade."

"Bitch," growled Clint, fucking me even harder. "Make her cum!"

I found Alicia's clit. I sucked hard on it. My little sister bucked and moaned, her tiny tits jiggling. Her nipples were so hard and pink and suckable. My cunt clenched on Clint's thrusting dick as my excitement built and built.

Alicia's head snapped back. Her pigtails danced. Fresh juices flooded my mouth. She gasped and moaned, heaving as she came. Her voice echoed through the bathroom She wiggled against the wall, rubbing her hot flesh on my pussy.

"Oh, you meanie," she panted. "You bully. Oh, yes. That's it. Oh, you're such a cunt, Lee. But you made me cum so I forgive you!"

* * *

Melody Samuels

"My turn, sis," I grinned at Lee as I helped the trembling Alicia step out of the tub. "And my bladder is just bursting."

"Yes," Lee moaned, rocking back into Clint's thrust. He fucked her so hard, looking so strong and powerful.

I stepped into the bathtub, my bladder truly bursting. It was so hard to hold it watching everyone else piss in her mouth. But now it was my turn. My bratty, bitch of a little sister deserved this. Her face was covered in drying piss, her black hair matted to her cheeks, her eyes glazed, pussy cream coating her mouth.