Incestuous Harem 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey would be my slut.

* * *

Zoey Elliston

Stefani opened her door. My girlfriend flashed me a huge grin, her fiery hair tumbling about her dimpled cheeks. She had such a radiant smile. I shuddered as she pulled me close and planted a hot kiss on my lips. I pressed my body against hers. My brother was an idiot for thinking that banging Melody meant he had a shot with me.

Our tongues danced as I savored Stefani's tight body pressed against mine. My hands found her ass covered in a short skirt. I squeezed, my heart racing. Ever since I tried to seduce Dad at eighteen, I had been Stefani's lover. When Dad rejected me, I cried on her shoulders.

And she showed me there was a different delight to be found in the world.

No one in the family knew I was gay. They all thought Stefani was just my best friend. After all, we had been so close since we were in the first grade. I loved this sexy girl. I shuddered as we broke the kiss, my body flushed.

"Mmm, ready to go shopping, Dandi?" It was my nickname for her.

"Sure, Yunie." Her nickname for me. They were short for dandelion and unicorn. She rubbed her nose against mine. Then paused. "What's wrong?"

"My family was acting real weird," I said. I swallowed, remembering Clint sitting so strong, so much like Dad, at the head of the table. They were all in bathrobes like they had just come from an orgy, and not swimming in Aunt Vicky's pool. Which is what they had to have done.

"Weird, how?"

"I can't quite put my finger on it, other than my brother was trying to boss me around like he was Dad."

Stefani grinned at me. "Mmm, maybe you want him to throw you down and fuck you like you did with your dad."

"Eww, gross. With Squirt?" I shuddered. "He's my little brother. Melody might be putting out for him, but I wouldn't touch him."

"He's cute," Stefani giggled.

"I'd rather you throw me down and fuck me with a strap-on." I licked my lips. "Let's swing by Lover's Delight and buy a new dildo."

"Sure. Let me just grab my work clothes."

"Good," I purred, my pussy so juicy. I loved being fucked hard.

"And then we're going to have a blast at work." Stefani shuddered. She was such an exhibitionist.

So was I.

"It's Saturday night," I grinned. "And I am ready to make some money."

Stefani winked at me. Everyone in the family thought we worked at Dairy Queen. They would shit bricks if they knew the truth. It was all Stefani's idea, and I loved it. Men were so dumb. They thought they had a chance with us and showered us in money.

My girlfriend reappeared with her gym bag. "Let's go!"

* * *

Vicky Samuels

Pam Hiragawa trembled as she moved towards me. The debate match was over. The team I coached had squeaked out a victory. If Pam was more confident in her presentation, we would have won by a larger margin.

But I didn't hold that against the cute, Japanese girl. Nineteen and with a doll's face. I burned to take her home with me and gift her to Clint. I wanted to make sure he didn't forget about me with both my daughters, my niece Alicia, and my sister all fawning over him. I would be the coolest aunt ever.

How many aunts brought home a sexy, Japanese girl for their nephews to fuck?

Pam's pale, olive cheeks were flushed and her slanted eyes glossy. She stopped before me. "So... I'm ready to learn more." She licked her lips. It had been so sweet to kiss her lips after I smeared my pussy juices on them.

"Let's go to my classroom where we can have some privacy," I husked. "And we'll talk about how you can improve."

To be continued...