Incestuous Harem 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're possessed," she gasped. "Jesus, Yunie, you're fucking me so hard."

"I just want to make you cum so hard, Dandi! So hard!"

"This will do it! Churn my cunt!"

The pleasure built in me as we rocked back. I savored our butt-cheeks meeting, clapping together, the dildo driven deep into both our cunts, only an inch or two thrusting out. Then we rocked apart, the dildo moving, sliding, stimulating with its ribs.

Before we rocked back together and buried the toy into each other.

Over and over we fucked each other. Our hips rocked back faster and faster. The bed creaked. We both moaned, singing out our joy, letting it echo through the room as we pleasured each other. As we drove each other closer and closer to our orgasms. To that wonderful, gasping moment of pure release as we shuddered and came on the same dildo.

We shared this pleasure. It united us. I didn't need Clint. He could fuck Melody. I had Stefani.

I didn't need his muscular body. I didn't need his strong hands cupping my tits. I didn't need his hard cock ramming into my body as his weight lay atop me. I didn't need any of that when I had Stefani and all our toys.

The pleasure built and built. My head snapped back. "Dandi!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Cum with me, Yunie! Let's explode! I want to cum with you, my sexy unicorn."

"My naughty dandelion," I moaned. "So sweet. So lovely! Yes!"

We screamed out together. My pussy spasmed on the dildo as we drove our hips back, our butts smacking hard together. The rubbery toy buried into both our cunts. I savored the pleasure rushing through me. The bliss that I truly craved, available only from my girlfriend. I held onto it for as long as I could.

And then it retreated.

I collapsed onto her bed. The dildo slid out of my pussy as Stefani groaned. Then she was behind me, hugging me, holding me, her round breasts pressing in my back. She was so soft and sweet. The opposite of Clint.

"What's wrong, Yunie?" she asked.

"I...I masturbated to Clint this morning," I gasped. "I...I wanted to fuck him."

To be continued...