Incestuous Harem 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you a question. Was it Cheryl or Vicky that brought you to his bed?"

"Cheryl," she said, looking down. "It was years ago."

"About twenty?"

She stiffened.

"Pam's my father's daughter, isn't she? You fooled around with him, got pregnant, and never told him he had a daughter."

"Oh, god," she groaned, pressing her face into her hands. "Yes. You're dating your half-sister."

"Not just dating her," I told her. "Fucking her. I took her cherry. She loved it. She's just as submissive as you are. When I told her to, she fell to her knees and sucked my cock like a champ. Just so eager to please."

I moved around the desk, unbuckling my belt. "Just like you were with my dad. You were on your knees, sucking his cock while my mom and Aunt Vicky nuzzled alongside you, whispering in your ears, encouraging you to love him."

She said something in Japanese, shivering on the chair. Her eyes glanced at me, drawn by the zipper's rasp. My dick strained my boxers as I pushed my jeans down. Her chair creaked as she turned ever so slightly towards me.

"I fucked her pussy without a condom," I continued. "She's not on the pill. I'm going to breed her. Just like I'm breeding my two sisters out there. Incest is popular in our family. And I'm so happy I have another sister to play with."

I pulled out my hard cock.

"So get down on your knees and suck my cock, slut. Just like you did for my dad. Wrap those lush lips about it and pleasure me."

"I'm not a slut," she groaned. "That was a long time ago. I was just a kid."

"And now you are one sexy MILF." I shook my cock. "Suck it. And then your daughter's going to eat your cunt until you explode."

To be continued...