Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what has my little princess all riled up?" he asked. "Oh, I see. Naughty, naughty Christie. We'll get you all cleaned up."

I loved how amazing of a father he was.

* * *

December 17th, 2026 -- Tad Blake

I slouched down into the seat across the desk in the heart of the police station. The two detectives sat down across from me. They left the door to the "interview" room open. It was there, inviting like I could just leave. I tapped my foot on the ground, aching to just bolt out of here. I knew it had to be my bitch of a sister trying to get me in trouble again.

I'd stayed away. Just like she wanted. Not my fault she thought I loved her. I thought she was happy being my slut.

The younger detective faced me. Her round face made her appear youthful though her mirrored sunglasses gave her a robotic cast. Something alien. She opened a manila folder and pulled out a single picture. She placed it before me.

I frowned at it. Clint Elliston in his black graduation gown, his little sister Alicia sitting on his lap. She wore a pink, girlish dress, like something a child would wear to church. She looked younger than nineteen and you couldn't tell she was pregnant in this picture by the way the dress fell down her body from beneath her breasts. Beside Clint, Melody sat, her graduation gown open, showing off her naked breasts. Clint's hand cupped her pussy, clearly fingering her while she had her head thrown back in rapture.

By the end of our senior year, Melody was wild. She was having sex all over the campus. Clint had some sort of blackmail on the president, probably had to do with Mrs. Umayyah running her daughter and other girls as prostitutes by then. Clint was in on that somehow.

"Did you take this picture?" Detective Savage asked as she slid it towards me.

"Yeah," I said, glancing up. "You want to know about him fucking his sisters, right? Is that what this is about?"

The older cop grinned at me as he leaned back in his chair. It was a vicious grin, a wolf eager to sink his teeth into the rabbit. That pressure on my chest relaxed. Clint had gotten what he wanted. All his sisters were his sluts.

Not fucking fair.

"What do you want to know?" I asked, ready to cooperate.

To be continued...