Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered, drawing back and slamming my erupting cock one last time into her bowels. Her flesh rippled around me. She drained my balls dry. I groaned as my orgasm hit that wonderful peak. Then it died into bliss.

"Oh, thank you for using your Mommy-slut's asshole, Master," she cooed.

"You're welcome, slut," I panted, ripping my cock out of her asshole. "Get dressed. We need to get back to the party and schmooze."

Once we were dressed, I felt incredible as I escorted my mother out of the bushes, both of us flushed and panting from the incestuous fun we had. I spotted Representative Murphy talking with her son who was hanging out with Sean Reenburg. The way the MILF placed her hand on her son's shoulder made me smile.

Those seeds were planted.

Then to my delight, Leyla sauntered up in her red party dress, her hair tousled. She stopped by me. "Mr. Coburn is eager to have his daughter trained. My mom's working out the details with him right now."

"Perfect," I said.

"Mmm, Master, that's wonderful," Mom said. "You're really going to do it. Make this all legal."

"We'll see," I said. My first year of law school was nearly over. Things were progressing in that direction. Today was a good start.

* * *

January 23rd, 2027 -- Detective Nelson Tucker

A month after interviewing Tad Blake and learning all we could of Clint Elliston's college antics, we'd finally found a professor who was willing to talk. We had to be careful. Clint had friends, and if word came out that we were looking into his college, it could tip him off.

We wanted him unaware of our activity for as long as possible.

So we had to look at professors who'd quit or been fired. We posed as investigating allegations of fiscal waste at the school, probing the professors to see what would come out. Most didn't know much, and when we asked if there was anything strange going on at the college that could explain why money was being wasted, they didn't offer any.

Until we spoke to one professor on the phone. When Kassia Jeffery said, "I didn't see any money issues, but there was sex," I perked up. "Lots and lots of sex."

"With who?" I asked, sitting up at my desk in the precinct.

"Professors, students, all of them. It was disgusting. Rumors of incest. Prostitution. I couldn't believe it. I tried to report it, but it was all covered up and I was put under pressure to shut up."

"Would you care to be interviewed about that?" I'd asked her, my heart racing. Blood pounded hot through my chest.

"Yes, it's why I quit. Den of degenerates."

"When can we meet?" I asked her, excited for this break in the case.

To be continued...