Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 09

Story Info
A brother marries his two sister-brides!
7.4k words
4.67
18k
39

Part 27 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marrying His Naughty Sisters

April 3rd, 2027 -- Detective Nelson Tucker

"Thank you for meeting with us," my partner, Detective Sunny Savage said. "We really appreciate it."

"Anything to help out the police," said the black-haired, green-eyed young woman when she opened the door to her home. She had a bright smile on her face, though there was that nervousness that most people had with cops. In the background, a small child darted past in a superhero cape. "Come in, come in."

Sunny went in first, keeping that patient smile on her face, her brown hair cut short. At twenty-three, she was young to be a detective, but she was sharp. Had good instincts. Her eyes darted around, noting the wedding photo on the wall of Becky and a young man who looked barely out of college in it.

Becky led them through the house, giving a sigh at the spill of legos across the floor. "Eddie, you can't leave your legos lying around!"

The young boy, this Eddy, didn't answer.

She sighed and shook her head. "Sorry."

I shrugged. "It's okay."

We were led back to a kitchen table and Becky immediately offered us glasses of iced tea. It took a few minutes to get her settled. I had my legal pad out. Sunny put out a tape recorder and hit play on it. "This is Detective Savage with Detective Nelson interviewing Becky Yates on April 3rd, 2027."

"So, what's this about?" Becky asked as she sat nervously at her table. She had her elbows resting on a padded, blue placemat, her iced tea cupped in both hands, condensation running down the outline. "Not sure why the police need to talk to me."

"We're investigating a murder that happened in June of 2023," I told her, using a cover story. We wanted to be discrete so no chance of Clint getting warned and not to poison the well and lead Becky into the story we want.

Sometimes, to be helpful, eyewitnesses to crimes a few years old would start to misremember or manufacture memories to fit what we looked for. The older something happened, the easier it was for a person's memories to change. Not consciously, but memories were not accurate at all.

"A murder," Becky gasped. "Oh, my. In 2023." Her brows furrowed. "I can't think how I could be a help in that."

"It happened near the Sun Bright B&B on June 24th," Sunny said. "You were catering the Elliston-Hiragawa wedding that day."

She gasped, her face going pale. "Oh, no. Really?"

"We're hoping if you saw anything strange. Any unusual activities during the ceremony. Anything that didn't belong."

"Strange?" She bit her lower lip. "I don't think so. It was a pretty normal wedding. My husband was the videographer. He should still have the raw footage he took of the ceremony."

"Really?" I asked, my heart pounding fast.

"Oh, yes," I said, smiling at him. "That's one of the services I offer. You know, get as much of the wedding stuff 'in house' as they call it. Offer package deals. I'm also a florist and a wedding planner. I try to do it all."

Casually, I said, "Could we see that."

"Let me call him and get it for you," she said brightly.

* * *

June 24th, 2023 -- Becky Yates

The public ceremony was over, and I was eager for the private one. No filming this. The kids, including my toddler Eddie, were collected up by a few volunteers. I squirmed beside my brother, clinging to him. I couldn't help glancing down at my wedding ring.

We had the ceremony, but it wasn't an official one. Obviously, California wouldn't let us marry. But we had the same last name. We introduced ourselves to everyone like we were married, and they never suspected anything. Why would they? Brothers and sisters didn't fake getting married. Things like that weren't supposed to happen.

But they did.

And now Clint Elliston was marrying not one but two of his sisters, including the one that had brought my brother and me together. Melody, back when we were in college, had seduced my brother and me into incest. There were some misunderstandings, my brother thinking Melody was into him and there were this kiss and a fight, but that was years ago. Melody and Clint had worked out their little rough patch while Tim and I had become lovers.

The B&B was owned by a politician, Representative Natasha Murphy, and she was someone else who knew the joys of incest. She found it with her son a few years ago. This was a safe place for our sort of people to hold weddings. No one would ever talk about what happened here.

My naked breasts rose and fell as my excitement built and built. I couldn't help but stroke Tim's cock. My brother had the same black hair and green eyes as me. He was a tall guy who still had that lean, swimmers build. My hand lightly pumped up and down his dick, keeping him hard as we waited for the "real" ceremony to begin.

We weren't the only ones naked. Everyone was. Nearby, Mr. Umayyah sat with his wife, daughter, and stable of whores he ran. Leyla sat on her daddy's lap, probably impaled on his cock. Their youngest son, Jalal sat with his wife, Kimmy. She was pregnant with their second kid, her belly swollen. It might not be his. He liked to pimp her out and watch her get naughty under his command.

Beyond them sat an old man I didn't know. He had a young girl, in her early twenties, leashed and collared and kneeling before him. She sucked on his cock like an obedient daughter-slave. The Reenburgs sat in front of us, Sean with his wife and sister between him, his dad sitting nearby, eternally cucked by his son. The Wilsons were on my right, Jenny and her mother cuddled up to James, who had his hand between his mother's and sister's thighs, fingering them.

The air brimmed in anticipation. Clint and his sisters had transformed the campus, student body, and faculty. The Campo sisters sat up front, the older Carmelita leashed and collared. The Mihara twins, not wearing their Shinto robes like during the "official" ceremony, knelt naked before the altar, their petite, Japanese bodies composed. Their mother, and lover, sat in the audience.

Clint and his best man, Coach Young, were waiting up there along with two grooms, friends of Clint from college. All of them had learned incest from Clint, mentored into fucking daughters, like Coach Young, or sisters or mothers. It was all so exciting.

I tightened my grip on my brother's cock.

The wedding party appeared. Alicia came out as the flower girl. She still looked girlish despite being a year older than me. She wore a pink, satin ribbon around her waist and had her hair in pigtails. She spread flowers as she moved up the aisle, beaming in delight. When she reached Clint, standing naked and muscular, she fell to her knees and kissed his cock.

Then she scampered out of the way, giggling.

The bridesmaids appeared, Clint's other sisters. Zoey took the lead, her heavy breasts jiggling as she strutted with the sort of unconcerned grace of a woman used to stripping nude for the crowds. She had her arm hooked with Stefani, her girlfriend and lover.

Then came Lee, her hands bound behind her back by silk ribbons. She had clamps on her nipples and clit, each dangling the golden bands for the wedding rings. They glinted and swung as she took stately steps forward. I swear, I caught a glimpse of a butt plug nestled in her crack. You couldn't tell from how she walked.

And then entered the brides. Pam and Melody, side by side. They wore white corsets that lifted their round breasts into a pair of jiggling mounds, nipples hard. Pam had the olive-tinge of an East Asian girl, her nipples dark-brown while Melody's were a soft pink. They had thigh-high stockings and their pussies looked freshly shaved. They held flowers in their hands, whites and pinks. They moved with solemn grace, their veils covering their faces.

"Oh, this is going to be beautiful," I whispered to my brother, so happy for Melody. She made this all happen with my brother and me. She helped Tim see me as a woman and not his bratty, little sister.

I wanted to mount his cock right here and now. I wanted to ride him and feel his cum in me.

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

My two brides looked gorgeous. This was the real ceremony. The official one where I married just Pam had come and gone. Legally, she was already my wife, but she didn't feel like it. Not yet. Not when Melody couldn't be included for the dumbest of reasons.

Now my sister-brides were approaching me. My cock throbbed at how beautiful they were. They seemed to float to me. All our friends and family were here, our mother-slaves sitting in the front row, naked like our audience. The influence I'd been building for the last few years was growing. Several powerful men and women were in the audience, introduced to incest through various methods.

A few more years, and the real work would begin.

It was hard to think about that with my sister brides taking their slow steps towards me while the wedding march played. They both smiled beneath their veils, Melody's eyes looking liquid. Her bouquet trembled while Pam's held steady. Pam had shaved for the occasions, and both their pussy lips gleaming, looking delicious. Their nipples hard. I just wanted to hug them both.

Then they were at me, handing off their flowers to Zoey and Stefani before they took my hands. They didn't have our father here to give them away, which seemed like such a shame. I pulled them to me, Pam on my right, Melody on my left. They both reached down and grabbed my cock. They stroked up and down it, big smiles on their lips.

The Mihara twins both stood naked and regal. They were Shinto priestesses and performed all the spiritual weddings for those in the incest lifestyle. Their religion didn't care about that sort of thing. They both had big grins on their identical faces. Their black hair fell down their backs, their small breasts perky, dark-brown nipples hard.

I could tell them apart only by how they acted. Kimiko, older by ten minutes, was the dominant of the two sisters. Minako held herself with a subservient air, not standing quite as straight, her arms behind her back the way a slave should stand, eyes a little downcast.

"We call upon Izanagi and Izanami to bless this wicked matrimony," Kimiko said, her English nearly perfect, only slightly accented. I was glad their mother had come to America to work. Thanks to the powerful friends I made, I got them green cards and they were all working towards citizenship.

The two Mihara twins fell to their knees before me. Identical faces came together, slanted eyes staring up at me with hunger and passion. Melody and Pam gripped my cock, holding it out to the priestesses' lips in offering.

"We accept this gift from the groom," Kimiko moaned and then licked at my cock.

"A gift of his seed to shower us in his virility," Minako whimpered. Then her tongue darted across the tip of my cock.

This was a departure from the ceremony, but the Mihara twins were honorary members of my harem. Like the Campo sisters. They could come and play with us whenever they wanted. I groaned, loving the way the twins' tongues danced across my cock.

Behind me, moans came from the watchers. They were naked, free to love each other however they wanted. Some were monogamous with their incestuous partner or families, others were more free with their delight, sharing with those they love. The sounds of sucking, grunts and groans, the smack of flesh on flesh echoed.

Love was being shared.

My sisters' naked breasts rubbed on my arms as the Mihara twins polished the tip of my cock with their hungry tongues. They licked out the precum, their eyes staring up at me with submissive lust. They ached to please me.

They sucked on the edges of my cock. They nibbled, lips soft and delicious. Their tongues slid out and around my dick. The pleasure felt incredible. I groaned, my dick twitching in my sisters' soft hands.

"Mmm, just cum all over their faces, stud," Melody whispered beside me. "Paint those little Shinto whores with your jizz."

"Yes, yes, paint Minako's face with your spunk, Master," moaned Minako. She always referred to herself in the third person. "And upon Minako's sister."

"Coat us both, Master," Kimiko whimpered. Then she sucked right on the tip, her pink lips wrapped around my dick.

Pleasure shot down my cock. I groaned as it twitched in her mouth. My balls swelled with my cum. She bobbed her mouth down my cock and brushed Pam's fingers. Then she slid back up and popped off at the pinnacle.

Eager Minako darted forward and engulfed my cock, bobbing down my length. She sucked hard on the way up, my balls twitching and throbbing. Her mouth plopped off and Kimiko engulfed me. She sucked with hunger, bobbing twice. Teasing me.

"Lucky you," purred Pam. "How many grooms get blowjobs from twins on their wedding day?"

"Not enough," I panted. "Especially not when they're cute, Japanese twins."

"God, they are cute," Melody hissed. "So cum all over their faces. Paint them, stud. I want to see them dripping with jizz the entire time."

"Getting there," I panted as Minako's hungry mouth slid up and down my cock, her cheeks hollowing.

PLOP!

Then Kimiko had my dick in her mouth. The pleasure shot down my shaft as the twins passed my dick back and forth. They shared it with zeal, pleasing me, sucking hard and fast. The pleasure swelled and swelled in my nuts.

I couldn't last long. Not with everyone watching. My chest rose and fell. I groaned as the pleasure hit that wonderful peak in me. The Mihara twins' sucking pulled me to the edge. My dick twitched in my sister's hands.

"Get ready," Melody moaned.

"Cum on Minako's and Kimiko's faces," moaned the submissive twin.

"Yes, yes, flood us, Master," whimpered Kimiko. "Coat us."

"Coat them," Pam moaned and fisted my cock. She stroked up to the edge, brushing the crown soaked in the twins' saliva.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

My jizz splattered the two twins' faces. Ropy lines of my spunk painted across their pale-olive features. They both moaned, tongues thrusting out of their lips to gather any spunk that might land on them. My dick twitched and throbbed as Pam aimed my spurting dick.

The pleasure slammed through me. Hard and fast. My balls emptied in moments, leaving me gasping and panting, my fingers tingling from the rapture. My chest rose and fell as my cum dribbled down the twins' faces.

"Thank you for this wonderful gift," said Kimiko as she and her sister stood with grace, their small titties jiggling. "The gods are pleased with your offering."

"As are Minako and Kimiko," added the younger twin, such joy in her eyes.

Minako then went into her wedding ceremony again. It was different from a Western wedding. Lots of blessings were said and sake sipped out of a ceremonial cup. Three times my brides and I drank the rice wine.

A scroll was brought out that had my vows written on it. In Shinto, only the man made vows and then both he and the bride (or brides) signed scroll. It had the words written out in calligraphy, painted on in sweeping brush strokes to look as beautiful as Japanese characters painted in the same fashion. The Mihara twins held it while I clutched my brides' hands.

The words came from my heart. "I, Clint Elliston II, swear to love, protect, and defend my sister-brides, Melody and Pam, and the rest of our family." My thumbs slid over their fingers, brushing their engagement bands, the pink diamond on Pam's, the clear on Melody's. "To care for them always. To put their needs ahead of my own. We are flesh and blood united together to form something beautiful, something that I will cherish until my dying breath. Nothing shall keep me from loving you both. No law. No decree of men. No outdated morality. The rest of the world may call our love wrong, but I will never agree."

Tears brimmed in both their eyes. I squeezed their hands, wanting to say more, to proclaim all these feelings inside of me. They were so complex, this love for my sisters. I was lucky to have them. To have all my women. I wish I could marry my entire harem. To legally call them my brides.

Behind us, passionate moans burst with the applause.

With a brush, we signed our names on the scroll.

"Izanagi and Izanami were the first gods to ever marry," Kimiko said, her voice sterling. "They have heard your vows, Clinton Elliston. Let these gifts be tokens of your vows, the rings to symbolize the never-ending unity of your triumvirate marriage."

Lee darted up, her hands bound, the butt plug humming away in her asshole. Pussy juices gleamed. The three clamps pinched her nipples and clit, the gold wedding bands swaying, the heavier dangling from her bud.

I yanked the first clamp off her right nipple. Lee gave a whimper of delight, her pink nipple slowly engorging, the impression of the jaws vanishing. I removed the ring and replaced the clamp. Then I seized Melody's hand. She was the oldest of the three of us, if only by a few months.

"You're mine, Melody," I said. "I've wanted to do this since we were ten."

"I thought you just wanted to fuck my brains out, stud," she said, low so only my sisters could hear.

Pam giggled. Lee had a huge grin on her elfin face.

"And I already did that," I said, sliding the ring on her finger, pressing it against her engagement band.

Then I yanked the clamp off Lee's left nipple. She shuddered and whimpered and trembled then sighed as I replaced it on her abused nub. Her brown eyes had a glossy gleam to them. A naughty shimmer that matched the way she wiggled back and forth.

I took Pam's finger. "I wish I'd known you as long as Melody. That you could have been a part of our family from the beginning, but I'm glad I found you."

"My mom found her," Melody said.

I gave her a look. She answered with a playful smile.

"I'm glad you found me, too," said Pam. "No matter how it happened or how much like Lee Melody is."

Melody gave a mock gasp of shock. Lee giggled.

I slipped the wedding ring onto Pam's finger for the second time today. But this time it felt right. Official. Melody was here. Our true wedding. The one that counted in our hearts. Not the public one where we had to pretend that I had just married Pam while I lied about my love for Melody.

"Now," Melody said. She ripped the clamp off Lee's clit.

My sex slave sister gasped and quivered, her perky tits jiggling. Her hips humped the air and her face squeezed shut. I knew when she fought an orgasm. More pussy juices trickled down her thighs while Melody removed the ring then replaced the clamp.

"Oh, god," Lee groaned, her entire body trembling. She shifted on her feet. "Master?"

"No cumming," I told her. "It's not your day."

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, the chains dangling from her clamped nubs swaying.

Melody and Pam both gripped my thicker wedding band and took my hands. "Well, stud, you did it. Bagged two sisters."

"Big old perv," Pam said, smiling. "I was so innocent until along came your family."

"Our family," Melody said.

"You awakened me to my true destiny," Pam said with pride. "Fate brought us together for a reason. I'm eager to find it out."

"We both love you," added Melody. "Because we're both just as big a perv as you are. We're going to keep having naughty fun. Oh, the things I'm going to do to you."

I grinned.

They slipped the wedding ring on my finger. It slid over my knuckle and felt cool against my skin. It glinted gold. I'd never worn a ring before. It felt strange. Important. I smiled as my thumb played with it.

"I'm going to hold you to that," I told Melody.

"Me, too," Pam said as the pair then moved close to me, hugging me. Lee stumbled out of the way so the ceremony continued.

"In the names of Izanagi and Izanami, I declare you, Clinton Elliston, wed to these women. Pam Hiragawa and Melody Elliston are shorn from their families and bound to yours. The white they wear is the promise to be dyed in your traditions. To become your family without reservation. Kiss your brides. Love your brides!"