Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 11

Story Info
Incestuous passion is spreading far and wide!
7.4k words
4.61
12.5k
32

Part 29 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Passion Spreads

April 9th, 2027 -- Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

My "little girl" wiggled her rump as I lifted up her pink frock and flipped it over her rump. Beneath, had on a pair of white panties with strips of ruffled lace across her rump. Her fresh scent bled through the cloth as she wiggled her hips back and forth.

"Daddy!" moaned my "little girl." "Ooh, Daddy, you're doing naughty things, aren't you?"

"Doesn't my little princess deserve naughty things?" I asked as I hooked the waistband of her panties. We were in my real daughters' bedroom. Christie and Hikaru weren't home, but we were surrounded by their girlish belongings.

I yanked down Alicia's panties. I drew my little sister's panties over her rump, exposing her cute butt-cheeks. I worked the panties down further and further, kissing first on her right butt-cheek and then her left. The fresh scent of her pussy grew stronger and stronger.

I exposed her twat. Shaved and juicy, her vulva beading with her juices. Just a hint of her pink, inner lips peeked out. My thumbs stroked up and down her plump, smooth flesh. I parted her slit, exposing her depths.

It had been so many years since I took her cherry and made my little princess mine.

She gasped as I pressed my mouth against her pussy. My lips rubbed against her hot flesh. My tongue flicked out as she bent over the window sill, her face pressed against the glass. She quivered as I flicked up and down her.

She stared down at the new neighbors moving in across the street.

Her hips wiggled from side to side, smearing her cunt against my hungry mouth. Her fresh juices coated my lips and chin. I loved the feel of her. My thumbs stroked her as I thrust my tongue deep into my little princess's pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," she moaned, enjoying her roleplay. The older Alicia got, the more she liked to pretend to be my little girl instead of my little sister. "Mmm, stir that tongue around inside of me. Oh, yes, yes, you're such a naughty daddy. I love these secret games we play. If my mommies knew we were doing this..."

I chuckled. "You know your Mommy Melody would be kneeling next to me doing this."

I fluttered my tongue up an down Alicia's pussy.

"But Mommy Pam?" gasped my little sister. Her rump clenched before my face, her butt-cheeks squeezing tight.

"She'd be kissing that cute rump," I groaned and then thrust my tongue into her pussy.

Alicia giggled. "They're such naughty mommies. I'm so glad you married them."

One day, I'd marry Melody officially. I'd make bigamy legal. The campaign was already underway. We were gathering people to build up support to get a law passed in California, a voter-led initiative. Bigamy first. Then incest. It was a slow process. People had to be led towards change.

My tongue swirled into her depths. I stoked around in her pussy. I caressed her. I delved into her twat, loving the taste of her fresh delight. Her incestuous juices leaked out of me and spilled over my chin.

My fingers kneaded her rump. I squeezed and groped it, pulling her butt-cheeks apart as I feasted on her. More and more hot cream leaked out of my little sister's twat. Alicia's delightful juices coated my lips and tongue.

I loved every moment of feasting on her.

I would give her such a delight. I would make her cum so hard. I fluttered my tongue up and down her folds. I brushed her clit. She gasped, butt-cheeks clenching beneath my kneading fingers. My thumbs swept out, dipping into her butt-crack.

I latched onto her little clit and rubbed a thumb across her asshole.

"Daddy!" she gasped, my thumb rubbing at her puckered hole. "Oh, Daddy, what are you doing to me? That's so bad. You shouldn't be doing that to your little girl!"

"Mmm, so I shouldn't do this?" I asked and thrust my thumb into her asshole. Her anal ring parted, my thumb popping into her velvety depths.

"No, Daddy," she gasped. "That's a no-no place."

"Isn't your cunny one, too?" I asked and fluttered my tongue from her clit to her pussy. "Mmm, your daddy shouldn't put his tongue in here, either."

I thrust my tongue into her pussy's depths. I sank my thumb deeper into her asshole while my tongue swirled around in her twat. Alicia's moans echoed through my daughters' bedroom. My dick throbbed in my jeans as I enjoyed her silky walls clenching around my probing tongue. Her hot asshole gripped my thumb.

Her moans grew louder. Naughtier. Her back arched. Her brown pigtails danced around the shoulders of her pink frock. Both her holes squeezed down on my probing appendages. Her juices tasted fresher. Hotter.

"Oh, Daddy, those are both no-no places!" she gasped. "You're making me feel so...so... So naughty! You're a bad, bad Daddy!"

"And you love it," I groaned and sucked on her clit again.

Her asshole clamped down on my thumb. "I do, Daddy! I love being your naughty, little girl!"

Her pussy juices gushed out of her. Her fresh cream rushed out of her and bathed my face. I loved them. I reveled in them spilling over me. They coated my mouth and tongue. I licked and lapped at her vulva and pussy lips. I enjoyed every moment of her juices gushing out of her twat.

They tasted so good. Her pussy delight that coated my mouth. I drank her cream as her moans echoed through my daughters' girlish bedroom. Her asshole writhed around my thumb. Her flesh spasmed on my tongue and thumb, rippling, writhing, feeling so amazing about them.

"My naughty little girl..."I groaned. "You taste so good. Fuck!"

"That's a bad word, Daddy!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, Daddy! You make my cunny feel so good. And my butt! You're such a bad Daddy! I love you! Yes, yes! I love my bad Daddy!"

I rose, my thumb stirring around in her asshole. My left hand fumbled at the fastener of my jeans. I stood over her, staring out the window at the new neighbors moving in. The woman, in her early twenties and with her black hair gathered in a ponytail, was talking to the Hispanic mover carrying in a box.

"Are you going to love your bad daddy when he does this?" I growled and pulled out my cock. My hard dick thrust out at my little sister's twat. I pressed right against her hot cunt. I rubbed up and down her snatch until I found her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, you're going to put your wee-wee in my cunny?" she moaned, sounding so girlish.

"Yes!" I growled and thrust into my little sister's depths.

Her cunt still rippled with her orgasmic pleasure. She gasped, her back arching. Her pink frock rustled around her. I ripped my thumb out of her asshole and planted my hand on the window. I stared out at the new neighbors.

We'd have to be careful until we found if they were "our" type of people.

My little sister's pussy gripped me as I drew back. I groaned, the girlish adornment of the room only enhancing how wicked this was. Dolls and stuffed animals were strewn on the bunk bed, an open closet full of dainty clothing. The walls painted a soft pink.

I reached around Alicia and slid my hands up to her small breasts. They weren't as tiny as they were when she was eighteen and I took her virginity. I groped them through her frock as I drilled into her. I fucked my little sister hard. I pounded her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she gasped. "Oh, you're doing such naughty things to my cunny! If Mommy were here, what would she do?"

"She'd be licking at your cunt around my cock fucking you!" I panted. "We'd molest you together!"

"Yes!" she gasped and came again.

Her pussy rippled around my dick drilling into her. I groaned, loving the feel of her hot flesh around my cock. That wonderful delight convulsed around my cock. Her amazing cunt sucked at me. I groaned, squeezing and pinching her nipples through her dress, loving the feel of her pussy writhing around me.

Her moans and squeaks echoed through my daughters' bedroom. I plowed hard into my little sister. Her pussy spasmed with such wild delight around my cock. Her flesh sucked at me. I buried hard into her, coming closer and closer to exploding in my little girl.

"Daddy! Daddy! You make my cunny feel so wicked! I want your stuff to fire in me!"

"My stuff?" I gasped, pumping into her.

"Your... your love, Daddy! I want your creamy love firing into me. You know I love it when you fill me with all your love!"

"Yes!" I growled, my balls smacking into her clit on every thrust into her pussy. "I'll feel you with so much love. I'll pump you full of it! How does that sound?"

"Like you're the bestest daddy in the whole world!" she squealed. "Oh, Daddy, I love you so much!"

"I love you, too!" I groaned, driving into her writhing flesh. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock.

The husband appeared, black-haired like his wife. He said something to her. She nodded as she stared out at the neighborhood, admiring her new place. I drove my cock to the hilt in my little sister's writhing pussy, her flesh sucking at me.

"Imagine what their kids would look like!" I growled. "When they're old enough to play with their little girl!"

"Yes!" Alicia squealed. "They'd do naughty things to her little cunny and make her have all those good feelings. Like me! Oh, Daddy, give me your love!"

I drove into her and erupted. My cum pumped into my little sister's incestuous depths. Her pussy spasmed harder. She moaned louder. I squeezed her tits through her frock as I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her cunny.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. The rapture surged over me. I groaned with each eruption. My cock spurted again and again. I flooded her snatch with my spunk. I pumped her full of all my jizz. It was an incredible rush.

"Damn," I panted, leaning against her, I rested my chin on the top of her head, savoring being in her pussy. The pleasure flooded hot through me. "We have to see if they're our type of people, Alicia."

"Mmm, Mommy Pam will make sure they are one way or the other," Alicia purred. "She loves doing that."

I smiled. Pam's therapy practice, focused exclusively on female clients, led many of them into incest. There was one late last year, a mother and daughter who were feuding because the daughter was jealous. She wanted her daddy all to herself.

Now, mother and daughter shared not only the man of the house but the son.

I wanted to stay in Alicia, but I had to get back to working on my legal arguments. I had court next week. And soon Hikaru and Christie would be home. It wouldn't do to let them catch us in here. They were still a little too young to know about the fun things their dad did with their various aunts.

Eight more years and they'd be legal. Would they want to join the family fun?

* * *

July 9th, 2024 -- Alysha Walsh

I couldn't get the memory of my brother's cock out of my mind. It had my eighteen-year-old body on fire. My virgin flesh quivered when I came home from that wild party. And Jaiden had seen my little breasts, too.

Skinny dipping...

The backyard party had gotten so wild. I hoped no one noticed how much I stared at Jaiden's cock. My big brother was hung. It was true what White girls giggled about Black guys. No wonder the skanks at his college were all over him.

I'd would start attending his college in the fall.

The moment I was home, I darted to my bedroom to finally masturbate. I loved masturbating, did it at least once a day, but I had never been so feverish for it. I burst into my bedroom, hoping Jaiden didn't realize why I needed it so badly.

I tore my clothes off, baring my breasts. I closed my eyes, remembering the way he'd stared at my little titties as they were kissed by the sun for the first time. They were small and topped by nipples a darker shade of brown than my skin. I threw myself on the bed and wiggled out of my shorts and bikini bottoms.

I still felt the wine coolers burning through my veins, feeding these naughty thoughts about my brother.

"Jaiden," I whimpered, my hands diving between my thighs. I rubbed at my hot cunt. My fingers worked up and down my feverish flesh. I stroked myself, reveling in the feel of my juicy, virgin twat. "You like looking at my titties, don't you?"

I held that image of him, naked, standing at the pool edge, his eyes staring at me where I sat with my friends. He drank in the sight of my breasts while his big dick thrust out before him. My pussy clenched.

I stroked up and down my hot cunny, wanting my brother to be in me. I ached for my first time. If it were with him...

The heat blazed through me. I couldn't believe how hot my twat was. My juices coated my fingers as I worked them up and down my slit. My wiry pubic hair tickled my digits. The tangy aroma of my twat filled my nose.

I tossed my head and groaned, "Look at my titties, Jaiden. My pussy! Oh, yes, yes, stare at me! Aren't I hot?"

I must be. There had been other girls getting naked to go skinny dipping at the party. Other sluts with bigger tits. White girls that all the boys lusted after for their creamy skin. But he looked at my breasts. The one girl he shouldn't be looking at.

My brother's passionate eyes filled my mind. His cock throbbed hard for me. I squeezed my thighs around my hands rubbing at my feverish flesh. I gasped and moaned out in delight. My head tossed back and forth, the pleasure surging through me. It was incredible.

My cream spilled out of me. It coated my fingers. I brushed my clit. I gasped, "Jaiden!"

I came.

My body bucked on my bed as my orgasm burst out of me. So fast. So hot. It rushed through me, a tidal wave of ecstasy that swept drowned all my nerves. I knew he was my brother. We couldn't ever have sex. It was wrong, but I wanted it so badly.

I lusted after it.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I howled, bucking on the bed. My fingers stroked my flesh. "Jaiden! Stare at my titties! Look at me! Jaiden! Jaiden!"

My orgasm hit a feverish pitch. I squirmed on the bed, my dyed-blonde hair brushing my cheeks. My little breasts quivered. He burned in my mind, the sun gleaming on his dark skin, his strong muscles. Two years older than me.

A stud.

"You want my titties!" I moaned as my orgasm hit that peak.

* * *

Jaiden Walsh

"I know you want my titties, Jaiden!" Alysha howled in her bedroom.

I groaned as I stroked my cock, picturing my little sister's small and perky tits. Perfect breasts. I had never realized how beautiful my sister was, that she wasn't more than a brat, until that moment when I glanced over to see her top being ripped off by her friend.

I hadn't even realized we'd both gone to the same party.

I could see them, the sun glinting off her brown curves. Her nipples hard. I wanted to keep looking at them, but there were people around us. Girls lusting after my big dick. I couldn't let anyone know I had the hots for my sister.

"Jaiden!" Alysha moaned, coming down from her orgasm.

I erupted on her door.

The pleasure shot out of me. My cock spurted over and over, basting her door with my jizz. I wanted to break in there and stare at her titties. The pleasure slammed through my body. I sucked in deep breaths, the rapture flooding out of me.

My cum basted her white door. It ran thick down it. I shuddered, stroking it out as she panted in there. My pleasure hit that dizzying peak. The mad urge to rip open her door and pounce on her filled me.

My hand released my cock. I went for the doorknob, ready to rip it open.

What was I doing? She was my little sister. Eighteen. Two years younger than me. I couldn't go in there. It was incest. Shame burned through me for even lusting for her. what was wrong with me. I backed away as I heard her shifting on the bed. I pulled up my athletic shorts and bolted for the living room.

I threw myself on the couch and clicked on the TV, wanting background noise.

"...think that a man should be able to marry two women?"

"Or more," a different man answered. "This is America, after all. Why shouldn't people marry whom they love? The Supreme Court established it as a right in Obergefell v. Hodges, legalizing gay marriage. Those in the polyamory community deserve that same right to marry whom they love."

"Well, Clint, that's certainly a bold position. But it would mean rewriting marriage certificates. Updating tax papers."

"So because it's a hassle for bureaucrats, that's why it shouldn't be legalized? People have the right to marry who they want."

"Even their sister?" the other man said, snorting.

"Why not? If they're consenting. If they're of legal age. What's the harm? Why does society get to judge?"

I clicked the TV off, panting. Marry your sister...

* * *

March 15th, 2025 -- Alysha Walsh

It had been months since the pool party. Jaiden stayed on my mind.

My brother burned in my thoughts. That cock set my pussy on fire. I knew it was wrong. I tried not to lust after him. I tried dating guys at my college. White boys. Black boys. Asian boys. I'd go on a few dates with them, but while they were kissing me, one guy filled my thoughts.

The one guy I couldn't have.

It sucked. Why did I have to be turned on by my brother? There were days I wished I'd never gone to that dumb party. That Dominique hadn't ripped up my top or that idiot had started the whole skinny dipping thing. I could have been normal. Happy.

I found myself doing the dumbest things. Parading around the house in my panties and tight tank tops. Especially if our mom wasn't home. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to feel his eyes on me again. To know that he wanted me.

He avoided me. Why wouldn't he? I was his little sister. He wanted girls with tits. Girls he could fuck. He went through them. It seemed like he was partying with a different girl every Friday and Saturday, churning through the skanks and hos and all those girls who weren't me.

Of course, it couldn't be me. I had to move on.

It was the start of spring break. I rolled out of bed too early though. I was used to waking up for classes, and I sucked at sleeping in. I stumbled out of bedroom wearing only the panties and tank top I'd slept in and stumbled out, socks whisking on the hardwood floors. Mom loved those. It was why we lived here.

I could hear her heading out the door to work, muttering about some idiot on TV. "Talking bigamy nonsense," I heard her say. "Should smack that White boy in the head."

The door closed before I reached the kitchen. I yawned again. I was so tired. I felt like a zombie. I should go back to bed, but now I was up. I wanted breakfast. I opened the cupboard, staring at the boxes of cereal. Shredded Wheat. Grape Nuts. Whole Grain Cheerios. I stared at them, wondering which I should choose.

My mind didn't want to work. It was like when Grandpa let me try and drive his old car. A manual. I didn't even think those existed out of movies. I'd kept trying to change gears and it kept grinding and grinding. That was what my brain felt like. I had to choose a cereal, but I just couldn't make my thoughts move.

"Hey," my brother grunted.

I just nodded. How late was I up? Masturbating to my new, shameful discovery. Incest porn. Stories written on websites about all manner of illicit things. They were so hot and naughty. Stories of big brothers and their little sisters desperate to love them.

The refrigerator opened. I kept staring at the cereal. I must have gotten two hours of sleep. My eyes felt so heavy. They were starting to close right there. My brother moved behind me, reaching past me to grab the cereal.

His crotch pressed into my rump.

I felt him. His cock hard.

This electric current shot through me. I gasped as suddenly I felt supercharged. My mind slipped into gear. I instinctively arched back into him, grinding my panty-clad rump into that bulge. To what I had craved.

I heard him breathing behind me. Ragged. Deep and throaty. His hand lowered down from the cereal box as I felt his girth. His passion. He knew I felt it. Liked it. I shouldn't be doing this. I had to stop, but it was him. What I'd wanted all these months.