Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fired the last of my jizz into her. I panted into Pam's cunt. I savored the pleasure. I buzzed with it. "Damn," I groaned. "That was great."

"It was," Pam cooed. "Ooh, Melody."

I panted as I heard my sisters kiss above me. My dick throbbed in Melody's pussy as she squirmed around on me. I licked at Pam's twat. Then they slipped off of me. I groaned as my dick popped out of Melody's snatch. The pair fell on each other, kissing with hunger. Love.

The rest of my women were loving each other, too. I sat up, staring at them licking pussies and playing with toys. Fingers jammed into holes. Women whimpered and moaned. I licked my lips, savoring the taste of their pussies.

Tomorrow, we testified. Tomorrow, we gave our cases and presented our evidence. We were putting all our hopes onto Jonette Walsh. Could Pam reach through to her and win her over to our side? I believed she would.

I was convinced. We were in this until the end. Together.

I glanced over at my mom and Lee sixty-nining. In needed more pussy. Some nice Mommy cunt was just the thing to feed my appetite. I licked my lips and barked my commands. Mom was eager to obey, leaving Lee moaning in frustrated need of her orgasm.

A big smile on her face.

We all gave each other the love and passion and kinky sex we craved. We were open with each other. Honest. Our incestuous love wasn't disgusting. Wasn't foul or wrong or a crime. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I slid into my mother's pussy and reveled in her loving passion.

To be continued...