Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That incestuous rush of bliss.

He growled into my lips and broke the kiss. "Mom!"

"Yes, yes, cum in me!" I moaned, gripped in the throes of ecstasy. I wasn't too old. I could have one more baby.

The rapture surged through my body. The heat blazed through me. Stars burst across my vision. I bucked and shuddered beneath him. He drove hard into me. He buried to the hilt in me. My son groaned out his bliss.

Erupted in me.

Hot cum spurted over and over into my pussy. Spurt after spurt of jizz flooded me. It was incredible. The bliss swept through my body. That rapture blazed across my mind. It sizzled through my veins.

I loved every second of it. My pussy milked his cock. I worked the cum out that pumped into my fertile pussy. I took my son's incestuous seed into my flesh. I quivered beneath him and cried out in fervent ecstasy.

"Ian, I love you!"

"Mom!" he groaned, pumping his cum into me. His blue eyes stared down at me. "God, I love you, too!"

He kissed me with hunger. I rejoiced in his strong arms. I wasn't too late. I hadn't ruined things with my son. I finally trembled in his embrace. If I ever had a chance, I would give Clint Elliston such a hug for giving me the courage to reconnect with my son.

It would have been a tragedy if I hadn't. We only had one shot at our lives. We shouldn't waste them.

To be continued...