Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unleash a flood of virile spunk into my mother!" I howled to my sexy half-brother. The man I loved with all my heart. My pleasure drowned my mind. "Please! Please! I want to watch you piss on her big titties when her milk cums in!"

"Shit!" Clint moaned and buried into my mother. I could see the bliss on his face. He flooded her. Bred her.

I came again.

I bucked and shuddered through my orgasm. It rippled through me. Hot waves of ecstasy sloshed through my body. I rode them, the sparks bursting across my eyes. The rapture carried me to such wonderful heights.

I loved it. I buzzed there, my mother licking at my pregnant pussy while she squealed herself. Her cunt milked my brother's cock. I planted hands on her belly and rubbed her. Flat now, but in the coming months, she would grow round and sexy.

We won. It was so amazing celebrating our victory.

* * *

Melody Elliston

"Mmm, let's ride Daddy, Mommy-Melody," Alicia said, her hair in her pigtails, her adorable glasses perched on her face.

"Yes," I moaned as I lowered my pussy to Clint's cock fresh from breeding our MILF-slaves' cunts. Pam was busy licking her mother's cunt clean as I pressed my cock against my brother's hard dick. I was so eager to take him in me.

To feel every inch of my half-brother in my pussy.

"We kicked ass in court!" I moaned as Alicia settled her shaved twat on Clint's hungry mouth.

"Yeah, we did," Clint said. "We have to reward Elisabet somehow."

"Mmm, I think she's getting bred by her son even as we speak," I said. "Her husband's in the corner of her bedroom, jerking his cock like a good little cuckold as the real man of the house takes care of the women."

"Yes!" Alicia moaned. "Ooh, Daddy, yes, yes, lick at my pussy. Just feast on me. I know you're going to make me cum so hard. You always do."

"Your pussy just tastes so delicious, princess," Clint growled.

Alicia shuddered, her face contorting with bliss. It was obvious Clint was licking at her cunt. Making her pussy feel good. My youngest sister trembled, her hips wiggling from side to side, grinding on his dick. This wonderful heat swept through me.

I pressed my cunt down my brother's cock. I groaned as I savored sliding inch after inch of my twat down his dick. Alicia beamed at me, knowing just the delight I was feeling. Lee had fucked me with a strap-on, but no toy could compare to a real, live, incestuous cock.

My brother's big dick filled me.

"Let's ride him, Mommy-Melody!" Alicia moaned, squirming on our brother's face.

"Mmm, yes, cupcake," I moaned and cupped her face. I kissed her with hunger. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I swirled around in her. This wonderful delight swept through me as I made out with my sister and rode our brother's dick.

My husband's cock felt amazing in me. I clenched about him as I swapped spit with Alicia. Her lips were so soft on mine. Pleasure flowed through my pregnant twat. I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring my twat around his dick.

The heat swelled through me. This amazing passion that surged through my body. I kissed her with hunger. My tongue danced with hers. My nose brushed hers while I worked my twat up and down Clint's cock. I gripped him.

Held him tight.

Alicia broke our kiss to moan, "Daddy! Daddy! I love your tongue in my pussy."

"Mmm, I just want all your cream, my little princess," Clint growled.

"Feast on the yummy cupcake, stud," I moaned, driving my cunt down his cock. I took him to the hilt again and again. My butt-cheeks smacked into his rump. Then I slid back up his cock. I squeezed about him.

Loved him.

The pleasure surged through my body. This wicked delight that swirled through me. It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned, savoring every moment of riding up and down his cock. My orgasm built and built with every plunge down his dick. I would have such a huge orgasm on him.

"Make that cutie cum!" I moaned, my hands going for Alicia's small breasts. They had a firmness to them. I massaged them, digging my fingers into her boobies.

She grinned and moaned, "Flood Mommy-Melody, Daddy! Give her all that yummy spunk!" Her hands shot out and cupped my breasts. She kneaded them. "Make her explode."

The adorable girl ducked her head down and sucked my nipple into her mouth. This wonderful surge of heat shot through me. I threw back my head and moaned out in pleasure. She nursed with such hunger, my pussy clamping down on Clint's dick as I rode him.

He moaned into Alicia's pussy, clearly enjoying the increased friction. She whimpered around my nipple as she received his increased attention. We were creating a feedback loop. The more bliss Alicia made me feel, the more I made Clint feel, which flowed right back into the cutie sucking with such delight on my nipple.

We would make each other explode.

Incestuous bliss unleashed.

I shuddered, working my cunt up and down my brother's cock faster and faster. My orgasm built so fast. My hair danced around my face. I whimpered and groaned, my cunt massaging my brother's big dick.

I would burst on him. I would savor his jizz firing hot and wild into my twat. This bliss would consume me. My hair tossed back and forth. I slammed down his dick, the friction transforming into pleasure.

"Damn," groaned Clint. "Bathe me in your cream, princess. Give me all that yummy delight to feast on."

She sucked hard on my nipple, drawing in most of my areola into her mouth. Her tongue danced around my nub. She stared up at me with rapture bursting in her eyes. Then she squealed about my nipple.

Came on our brother's face.

Clint groaned as he drank her pussy cream. I shuddered, slamming my cunt down his cock. My nipple burst with bliss. My head threw back. I felt it swelling in me. That vast tide of ecstasy that would sweep over my mind.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled and came on my brother's dick.

The tidal waves of ecstasy surged through my body. The pleasure splashed over my mind. Bathed my thoughts. My cunt went wild around my brother's dick. I gasped and moaned out my pleasure as I drowned in incest.

"Cum in me, stud!" I moaned. "Flood my pregnant twat with your seed!"

"Yes, yes, do it!" moaned Pam. She was watching with feverish eyes, rubbing her naughty cunt. "Just flood her!"

"Fuck!" Clint growled as my pussy writhed around his cock. "Yes!"

His cum spurted into me.

I shuddered, stars dancing before my eyes. My orgasm intensified as my brother-husband pumped my snatch full of his cum. He spurted blast after blast of spunk into me. My head tossed from side to side as I rode through this wonderful rapture.

"Oh, my god, that's so good!" I whimpered. "Oh, Clint! Oh, I love you! You're my sexy brother!"

"My hot-ass sister!" Clint growled, his hands stroking my thighs. "Fuck!"

My pussy wrung his dick dry. I loved it. I savored the feel of him while around us our family moaned in celebration. Ecstasy swept through me. The rapture swirled and eddied about my thoughts. I swayed from them.

We did it. We took on the system and beat it. Next step, legalization!

* * *

Zoey Elliston

I wrapped my tits around my brother's cock and worked them up and down his pussy-soaked dick. Melody had drenched him. She was moaning now, getting her cunt devoured by Alicia. My brother groaned as he sat in his chair.

His throne as he ruled over us all.

My fiancee, Stefani, licked at my asshole. Now that the court trial was over, we could get our lives back on track. Stefani and I could have our wedding. I was finally ready to make it official. To tie the knot with her.

I liked being stubborn, I guessed.

"Mmm, look at you," I cooed, rubbing my tits up and down my brother's pussy-slicked cock. "Just lording it over all your women."

"Yes, I am," Clint said. My younger brother stared down at me with such strength in his eyes. All that stress he'd been under for months had vanished. He looked utterly relaxed as my tits worked up and down his cock.

"Good," I purred, savoring Stefani's tongue lapping at my butthole. "Just enjoy your big sis's big boobies."

"They are amazing," he groaned. "Damn, that's good."

"Yep." I licked the tip of his cock as it emerged from between my tits, tasting Melody's sweet pussy cream. The flavor of my half-sister's twat melted across my tongue. A delight to enjoy. Such rapture swept through me.

I was so glad for this. For having my brother in my life.

I squeezed my tits tight around him, my own delight building and building from Stefani's expert rimjob. She fluttered her tongue around my butthole then wiggled it into my hole. I groaned, squeezing my tits around my brother's hot dick.

He throbbed between my tits. I loved the feel of him twitching away. He groaned, precum spilling from his cock as he enjoyed my boobs. I grinned and licked his dick again, gathering up that salty treat. I worked my tits faster.

My nipples rubbed into his stomach, adding a burst of delight that washed through me. I groaned, my hips wiggling back and forth. Stefani fucked her tongue in and out of my asshole. Between the stimulation on my nipples and her tongue probing my bowels, I would have such a naughty orgasm.

"Mmm, just spurt all that cum," I moaned, sliding my tits up and down his dick. "Cum over my breasts. You've earned it."

"Yes, you have!" Stefani moaned. Her tongue buried deep into my bowels. "Spill all over my Yunie's face."

"Yes!" Clint growled. "All over her so you can lick her clean."

"Damn straight!" My fiancee thrust her tongue into my asshole and swirled it around.

I gasped and shuddered. I pumped my tits faster and faster. The pleasure swelled through me. Clint growled. His face twisted in delight. I could feel he was hurtling towards that moment, my titty massage bringing him to the brink of rapture.

I kissed the tip of his dick when his shaft emerged from between the valley of my tits. Licked it. Teased it. His precum grew stronger. Saltier. The chair creaked as he groaned. I pumped my tits faster, pussy juices leaking down my thighs.

"Do it!" I hissed. "Cum on your big sister's face!"

"Fuck!" he growled. "Zoey, god, I love you!"

Hot cum burst from his cock and bathed across my features.

"I love you!" I moaned as he sprayed my face. Jizz landed in my open mouth. Wonderful and salty. I gulped it down while he pumped more and more over my features.

My tits worked up and down his cock. My nipples throbbed as they rubbed against his stomach. The pleasure surged through my body. I hit that wild peak of ecstasy. I shuddered as I hung there. The rapture surged through me. My lover wiggled her tongue around in my bowels.

I came so hard.

The incestuous bliss flooded out of me. I groaned, savoring the heat gushing down my thighs. My brother's cum coated my face. Our family moaned around us, loving each other. I grinned in delight, so glad we'd won. That we'd triumphed.

"God, you are the sexiest little brother in the world," I moaned up to him. "You know that?"

"I do," he said. He grinned at me and I knew everything would be okay. My brother would knock down any problems that came at our family. He was the head of our incestuous bliss.

The man who gave us all that we needed. How did we get so lucky to have Clint for our brother?

* * *

Leann "Lee" Sullivan

I shuddered as my Master wrapped the ropes about my body. My pussy brimmed with his cum. It oozed out of me, staining my thighs wrapped tight together. Clint had selected a rough rope, lots of fibers to rasp at my skin.

I felt so alive as he worked. He hauled my arms behind my back, binding my wrists to my ankles. My nipples rubbed into the sheets. Melody and Pam watched, the pair cuddled at the head of the bed, naked and smiling. The orgy had ended.

We were all feeling the stresses bleeding off. We needed a vacation. We still had to work to get our kids back and in our custody, but being found not-guilty would be a big help. I knew Clint had a plan for that, too.

He got what he wanted. Like me.

He rolled me onto my side and cinched the ropes around my torso. He formed a braid up to my tits then wrapped them up. I groaned as he squeezed them into two hot mounds. The fibers bit in so wonderfully tight.

"Master," I groaned in ecstasy.

"You did good, Lee," he said. "You know that. If you hadn't destroyed the computers at the massage parlor, things could have gotten real bad. Enjoy."

"Thank you, Master," I said. I wasn't nearly as much of a brat as I was a decade ago. Growing up sucked and was cool all at the same time.

He threaded the hook into the knot he prepared. The hook connected to a chain. He began hosting me up. I gasped as I lifted off the bed, bound and tied. I would be a living chandelier slowly swinging over my brother and sisters. I hadn't done this in a month. It felt so right. So wonderful to be so bound and restrained.

My breasts lifted from the bed. I groaned as I slowly rotated. Clint pulled me higher and higher while Melody snagged the nipple clamps off the nightstand. These had padded grips. I couldn't wear the full teeth all night. That would damage me.

And no one wanted that.

She darted up and clamped them onto both my nubs with skill. They squeezed my nipples. I groaned at the pain. My entire body wiggled. I turned faster, the ropes creaking. Clint glanced at me, giving me a questioning look.

"Good night, Master," I told him, letting him know everything was A-OK. "I love you."

He cupped my face and kissed me. I shuddered at the feel of his lips. They tasted of Pam's pussy. I groaned and shuddered, savoring the flavor. Then he broke kiss and crawled down to the bed and settled between his sister-wives. The lights turned off, plunging the room into the dark.

As I settled into my bound dozing, I couldn't help but grin. My family ruled. We were the best. There was nothing that we couldn't overcome. United by love, we would see it through to the end. Together.

That was what it meant to be family. At least we got to have the joy of making love to each other, too. And soon, everyone else would, too.

* * *

November 7th, 2028 -- Clinton "Clint" Elliston III

"We're getting more polling stations reporting in," said Chuck Mendez on the local news. "It looks like Governor Thompson has maintained the governorship."

"Come on," I muttered, sitting on the couch in my crowded living room. The entire family was here. I had my six-year-old daughter, Judi, sitting on one leg. She was my child with Mrs. Armstrong, Stefani's mother. On my other leg sat my nine-year-old daughter Sofia. I had her with Carmelita Reyes. "Get to the important one.

"Important one!" Judi said. Her mother and step-father, Mr. Armstrong, were crowded in the living room along with the Reyes sisters and the Mihara twins with their mother. All my children were running through the house if not in the living room.

"Yes!" Melody hissed. She sat on my right, holding our newest child, Thomas. He had been born early this year.

"Come on," muttered Pam. She rocked back and forth, staring intently at the TV, cradling our newest daughter, Miyoko.

"It's going to pass, Daddy," said Hikaru, one of my two eldest daughters. At eleven, she looked like a younger version of Pam, though with my round eyes. She held Cherry, my newest daughter I had with my mother.

"Yep," said Christie, my other eldest daughter. She cradled Natalie in her arms. That was my daughter with Aunt Vicky. Her, Cherry, and Ichiro, my son with Mrs. Hiragawa, were all born last May within a few weeks of each other.

Christie flashed me a big smile, just like one her mother, Melody, would have.

I grinned back at her. "That's right, it's going to pass."

Aaron, my son with Alicia, and Junichiro, my son with Kimiko Mihara, raced by, laughing and shouting at each other, pointing toy guns. They were oblivious to anything going on. Christie gave both the boys scolding looks. Then Clinton, my first child with my mother, rushed by with his own gun.

Christie shook her head.

"Don't run in the house," Mrs. Mihara admonished, but the three boys were gone.

"And I think we can call it," said Chuck. "The controversial Proposition 5 has passed. It looks like Incest and Bigamy are about to be legalized in California. Come January 1st, we may see a flood of new marriages. The support for this bill has been tremendous. Many incestuous couples have come out to announce their stories of love, including a pair of Sacramento cops, a brother and sister, who had found their love for each other working undercover in the famous Elliston case of last year."

Cheers burst through the living room. I grinned, excitement rippling through my body. We had done it. All that suffering through last year was worth it now. I could marry Melody for real. All the women in my family. Pam kissed my cheek while Melody sobbed. Lee was doing a dance while my mother and Aunt Vicky shared a sultry kiss. Alicia was hugging Zoey and Stefani. The Reyes sisters were embracing and crying while all three Miharas were squeezing each other tight.

It would be beautiful.

"Does that mean I can marry you, Daddy, when I grow up?" Judi asked, her cherubic face turning around to look at me over her shoulder.

I bounced her on my knee and said, "You can. Unless you want to marry someone else. A brother. One of your many sisters. Even someone who's not in the family." I beamed at her. "That's what freedom means, Judi. To live your life the way you want."

I had done it. My family was spread around me. All so happy. Cheering. The children were growing up. In a few years, Christie and Hikaru would join the incestuous fun. Then more and more of my children. Maybe my daughters would be my lovers. Maybe they would be their brothers' or their sisters'. Maybe they'd find love outside the family.

But they would have that freedom to love whom they wanted without fear. What a beautiful future I gave them. As Melody and Pam kissed me, I had never been happier. I was glad I had that dream. That I had taken charge of the women of my family.

My incestuous harem would flourish for years and years to come.

* * *

Jaiden Walsh

"Will you look at that," I said, balancing my baby on my knee. She had been born in May. At six months, she was growing fast. Little Latisha had mended our family. "Looks like I get to marry your momma after all."

"Damn straight," Alysha said as she sat beside me, her legs curled up. Our mother was in the recliner, nodding in agreement. She had changed so much since the trial. It had been awkward, at first, but our reunion had led to Alysha and I moving back in. Our daughter had a better home to grow up in.

Latisha would be beautiful.

And soon, she'd have her own brother to love. I patted Alysha's pregnant stomach. Five months along with our son. I smiled as her hand placed over mine. It was great being the head of my own family.

Clint had the right idea.

* * *

Elmer Bennett

"Will you marry me, Candy?" I proposed to my pregnant daughter. She was just starting to show, a gentle curve to her belly. The moment Chuck Mendez announced Prop 5 had passed, I'd fallen to my knees.

"Daddy," my daughter gasped. She had such tears in her eyes. She looked blindsided. She fluttered her right hand by her face, her left clutched in mine. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Joy burst through me as I pulled out the ring. My wife helped me pick it out. I slipped the wedding band onto my daughter's finger. It slid over her knuckles and settled in place. The diamond sparkled on it. More tears spilled down her cheeks.

I stood up and pulled my pregnant daughter-fiancee to me. I claimed her lips, tasting the salt of her joy. She clung to me tight. A moment later, my wife, Rachel, joined the embrace. She hugged us both, her belly round with her own child. We had never planned on having a second, but...