Incestuous Medicine Day 15

Story Info
Tuesday September 14.
9.2k words
4.71
26.6k
56

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 15-Tuesday September 14

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

Author's note: All characters depicted within are over the age of 18.

WEATHER: "This rain does not seem to be letting up. Wear a raincoat and be careful of flooded roads if you're out driving in this weather."

Rob

It was the middle of the night. Mom woke me up. She was naked and her glorious body radiated in the moonlight.

"We need to get another sample." Mom moaned. She put a finger in her mouth and bit on it sultrily. Then she used the spit from her mouth to rub it around her hard nipple. "Do you want to suck on mommies titties first? Or would you rather I sucked your cock while you licked Doctor Xania's pussy?"

I looked up and Xania was there also nude and standing above me and lowering her pussy slowly to my lips.

As she did, Mom sucked my cock into her mouth.

And that's when I woke up to my fucking alarm clock, my cock harder than it's ever been.

It was too early to think straight and I knew Mom needed time to process everything right then. But my horniness was all that was on my mind and, like I had a few nights ago, I decided to go to her room and see if she'd take care of my erection problem.

Violet

I was just coming out of my room to head for my morning shower. Then I saw my brother exiting his room at the same time. He was naked and had a huge boner.

"Umm, where are you headed?" I asked just staring at his cock. Thinking he might have been headed to the bathroom to jerk off.

"Uh, I mean, uh," he murmured.

"You're going to Mom's room to see if she'll help with your boner." I said my voice dripping with jealousy. "You know she's downstairs making breakfast."

"Oh right..." he said awkwardly and then went to go back in his room. I put an arm up to stop him, "you know, you don't have to go to Mom... You know?" I said. A bit awkward but I'm not used to being the seducer, I guess. I moved my arm away and started walking towards the bathroom. But I glanced over my shoulder, "if you want I'm going to take a shower... Maybe you should join me?"

I turned away from him before I could see his reaction. Partly because I was suddenly very embarrassed and felt if I walked away before Rob saw that it would be, like, mysterious instead of awkward, I guess...

I was already in the shower, sure Rob had run away from me, never wanted to talk to me again, and I was stupid for trying to be sexy and should never try to seduce anyone ever again... But then the door opened and Rob walked in.

"Sorry," he said as he threw something on the sink counter, "thought I'd grab some clothes to change into for school and junk."

"Good, now get in here. There's only so much time before the bus that you can fuck me!" I told him excitedly.

Rob

I blinked. I wasn't sure if that's really what my sexy sister said. "umm," I mumbled.

She gave me a sexy look, "what did you think I invited you in here just so I could give you a blowjob?"

"But... You're my sister!"

"So," she sneered, "every time I see you and Mom looking at each other I swear you're three seconds away from going to town on each other. How is this any different?"

"It's not like that," I said firmly, though in truth I had no idea what was going on between our mother and me.

"Isn't it?" Violet said with a cheeky smile, she turned around in the shower, "well if you aren't man enough to fuck me then at least come here and wash my back. I'll think about taking care of your 'problem' while we get clean."

I couldn't believe Violet actually seemed to want to fuck me. I mean, I knew about the teasing game, sorta, but I never really thought she was actually trying to seduce me.

Whatever, I got to wash her beautiful back. It was kind of spellbinding standing in that shower and washing down her silky skin.

"That feels nice," she said, "you should give me a massage later."

I gulped, remembering my failed message with Aunt Pam last week, though I guess her advice was brief that was working out though since Violet thought I was doing a good job. "I think you have a really sexy back," I said as I kneeled down to fondle the lower half.

Violet suddenly stiffened, "Um, thanks," I had a feeling she was nervous about something and that's when I realized I was rubbing just above her perfect ass. It was perky and firm, but also curvy and round, I think those soccer practices were working out.

I knew she was nervous (and I guess I was too) so I asked, "Should I continue?" Because I was on my knees I was looking directly at her sexy butt.

She turned her head, an eye peering through her wet black hair around her head, "Well, I offered to fuck you a second ago. Touching my ass isn't a big deal." She bit her lip in anticipation and scooted her hips back towards my face a bit.

I started to feel her exquisite buttocks. Violet started moaning suddenly, I didn't know touching a butt could be so sensual for a woman but I guess I still had a lot to learn. But then as I felt her butt, she suddenly moved back again as I felt she got more sexually excited, but in doing so she bent her hips and moved her ass into my face so that her butthole was touching my nose and her pussy was on my lips. It was a weird position to be in but I started licking away, loving the taste of my sister's cunt, straight from the source.

"Oh FUCK! THAT FEELS AMAZING!" She moaned in ecstasy. "JENNA IS RIGHT! YOU'RE THE BEST AT EATING PUSSY!"

"You're being kinda loud," we heard a voice and both of us stopped and turned. Alice was standing in the room watching on. She was sitting on the sink counter. She was also naked and had three fingers of one hand going in and out of her pussy while another hand groped one of her tits. "Oh, don't mind me." She said.

But this killed the mood, "Um," Violet said, she looked a little bewildered that not only was Alice there but she was watching us and masturbating, "we should stop. Alice is right, we're being too loud. I think if we go any further Mom will catch us for sure."

"Aw." Alice said but she did stop masturbating and jump off the sink counter, "If you two fuck...can I watch?" She said excitedly a moment later.

"Uh, what?!" I said, not sure what the hell was happening in my family anymore.

Violet scowled at Alice, "I don't even know if I want to fuck Rob. And he's our brother. And you're a pervert for wanting that."

Alice wasn't deterred though, "Hey, me and my best friend of forever haven't talked in three days. I figure what do I have to lose? Plus, you left the door unlocked, I figured that's practically an invitation."

Violet gave me an angry look then, "Ugh," She then said rolling her eyes, "Whatever, we're clean." She said, though I really hadn't cleaned myself much, but she turned off the water and we all got dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. I still hadn't cum that morning and it was making me feel a bit agitated. Mom wasn't any help though and sent us off to school without hardly seeing us. She spent most of breakfast on the phone to her boss, Fiona. And I spent most of breakfast wondering if she was just doing that to avoid me.

Jade

I wasn't sure if Rob was going to sit with me or not. Things have been awkward since the party but he wasn't in school yesterday. He did sit next to me though. But then he got awkward.

"Uh, I just wanted to avoid my sisters. I forgot we hadn't talked since, umm," he said after he sat down.

"After that video," I said, just adding to the awkwardness.

"Yeah. That..." Rob said. I thought that might have been it and we were about to spend the rest of the trip in silence. But a moment later he said, "I have this weird condition and it's getting worse."

"I know." I said, "Violet told me all about it yesterday before bed."

"That's Violet for ya," Rob said, glancing back at her at the back of the bus. She was talking to Alice who looked very depressed.

"What's up with Alice?" Then a moment later, "where's Luna?"

"She hasn't been back at school since the party." I explained.

"Oh," Rob said as he turned back around. "I feel like all of that is kind of my fault."

"Well, not entirely," I said feeling a bit embarrassed, "I mean, I had a part to play. I obviously have some, umm." I stopped talking.

"What? What is it?" Rob asked. "Things have been so weird at my house lately. I really just want the two of us to be cool. Please, just tell me."

I looked into his eyes, "I guess I have feelings for you I need to work out." I said then looked away feeling shy all of a sudden.

That surprised Rob but after a moment's consideration, he said, "well, you could still be my girlfriend if you want... I kinda need one, actually." Then he got embarrassed too.

"What do you mean you need one?" I asked, "and I still think the answer is no for me. I treasure your friendship too much."

"Even after everything?"

"Especially after everything," I said comfortingly, "now why do you need a girlfriend?"

"Isn't it obvious," he says, moving his bookbag in his lap and revealing his hard cock in his pants. "Because of my condition."

My eyes got wide. I'd forgotten how big it was. "How often do you get, umm."

"Erections?" Rob finished my question for me. He replaced his bookbag, "basically all the time now. We're trying a new treatment but haven't started it yet."

"You mean with your mom-" I pantomimed giving a blowjob to my first for a moment.

He rolled his eyes at me but I laughed. "Whatever." He said, "I have a condition." I could tell he was a bit upset.

"Sorry," I said, "but you have to admit it's kind of funny that's part of your treatment."

"Yeah... Funny." He said sarcastically, but then seriously, "you seem pretty casual about it."

"Well," I said with a smirk, "your mom is pretty hot..."

Rob was really surprised by that but then we both started laughing at the same time. I think our friendship was going to be okay, even if everything else was totally different now.

Suki

I'm Suki Roberts. I'm 34. I'm the chemistry teacher for Alice, Rob, and Violet. I'm Japanese but raised in America with many trips to Japan throughout my life, so I spoke both languages fluently. I was married but my husband, Ralph, was probably the biggest deadbeat I knew. He had a job at least but blew all his money on alcohol and going out with his drinking buddies. Also he's terrible in the sack. That wasn't always true but since he started drinking heavily all his passion for lovemaking was basically gone.

So, at that time I was an incredibly frustrated woman, sexually and otherwise. But I tried to leave that stuff at home and not take things out on my students if I could help it.

On that particular Tuesday I was feeling particularly frustrated with my marriage. I had been trying to get Ralph to fuck me for a week, and maybe reignite that spark in our marriage, but it was all for naught. My husband would rather go out drinking than fuck his wife. But it's not like he's any good at it anyway...

But I had kept my cool all day. It wasn't until that last period where Rob was in my class. I mean, I barely knew his name at that point. School had just started and Rob had missed a lot already. Also he seemed to spend most class periods zoning out and I would catch him staring at my tits or my ass sometimes. I mean, that was kind of typical for boys in the high school seniors class so I guess I had gotten used to that.

But as I was teaching how to properly calculate the number of electrons, protons, and neutrons in a given atom, I turned and noticed that Rob, sitting at his desk, seemed to have a humongous hard on snaking down the leg of his pants. It took me by surprised, and my pussy sprang to life because I'd been so frustrated but I just went on in my lesson.

But as class went on I noticed his boner wasn't diminishing and it had fully convinced me that Rob had stuffed a cucumber down his pants because he was that insecure with himself, obviously.

And this just pissed me off, again, probably just because I'd been so sexually frustrated and this trick Rob was trying to pull was just...more frustrating. I don't even know why.

Class ended and the students filtered out but I called up Rob to me.

"Yes, Mrs Roberts?" He said like a normal student would but I was ready to strike.

I was so sure that he was an insecure little boy with a cucumber, or the like down his pants, that as soon as the last student filtered out, I reached my hand into his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Oh my God it's real!" I said as I saw it and Rob, embarrassed, put his humongous dick back in his pants. "I'm sorry!" I apologized but I couldn't hide the excitement in my voice, "I didn't mean to! I thought for sure you had stuffed something down there! I couldn't imagine it was really your cock when it was hard all class! Why is it so hard?!"

Rob groaned, obviously still embarrassed that a teacher touched his penis, "well, I have this rare medical condition..." and then he explained to me that his testicles over produced sperm at such a rate that he had to periodically ejaculate throughout the day in order to relieve the pressure and his sexual organs were overly large because of it.

"Well, if I hadn't just seen your cock!" I said, still too excited to be more polite, "I wouldn't have believed that at all! I mean, it sounds totally made up but now..." I shook my head, I was starting to calm down just a tad, "I don't know how anyone could have a cock that big without a medical condition." It all made sense to me right then, but I was so amazingly horny right then too.

"Yeah, I know it's big. It makes me some kind of circus freak..." Rob said, embarrassed, I think I may have upset the guy with my overenthusiastic talk.

So I said, "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry if you took it that way."

Rob sighed, "Well, I think I missed the bus so I should probably call my Aunt because Mom's at work still. Um..." He said awkwardly before turning to go.

"No, wait. I feel bad." I said, "I'm the one who made you miss the bus. I should take you home." I grabbed my keys. "Come on...Rob? Was it?"

"Um, yeah." He nodded.

"Rob!" I said a little too excitedly again, I knew I was not acting very professionally right then, I tried very hard to calm down, "I'm usually better with names," I told him as we walked through the halls of the school to the back parking lot, "I'm just a little lightheaded right now, I think."

"I'm sorry, thanks for taking me home though." Rob said.

"Hey, anytime." I said, not sure why, but also felt Rob wouldn't hold me accountable to that.

We walked the rest of the way to my car in silence. I think Rob wasn't sure what to make of me. I wasn't sure what to make of myself right then.

Rob gave me his address and I put it into the GPS. As we drove I suddenly had an urge to tell Rob about me, "I'm married." I said.

"Oh, uh," Rob replied, "I assumed that because of the 'Mrs,' ya know?"

"Oh right," I laughed at myself, "I bet you didn't assume that I'm married to an alcoholic who neglects me and I haven't a good fuck in almost 5 years." I glanced at Rob and he looked very surprised. "I guess that's not exactly the type of thing a teacher tells a student. I just wanted you to know something embarrassing about me since I know something embarrassing about you." Well, that wasn't the only reason, I guess I was just kinda sorta thinking about seducing Rob, but I knew in that instant it was just a fantasy. I mean, it would cost me my job, my marriage, and God knows what else sleeping with a student. Still, I could dream a little.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry your husband doesn't, um..." Rob trailed off.

"Don't be, it's not your fault." I said, I put a hand on his leg, dangerously close to where his cock was still hard. I looked at it but only for a moment as I was driving. I didn't remove my hand though. "That thing really doesn't go down, does it?"

"Well, not until I ejaculate enough," Rob said, though I think he was distracted by my hand on his leg so he was speaking without really thinking about it, "It's a bit harder at school, you know, because I can't really, um..."

"Sneak off to the bathroom and jerk off?" I put in and then laughed at Rob's reaction. I took my hand away from his leg before things definitely got well beyond the levels of normal teacher-student interaction. "Well, I'm sorry you struggle in school so much with it." I thought about asking him if he'd like my help but realized that was way out of line before I did.

We pulled up to his house then anyway, it was raining so hard though it was hard to see what the houses looked like, just that there were two of them on a hill in the middle of the woods.

"You can come in for a bit if you like." Rob offered, he really was a nice young man.

"Um, no, that's okay." I said, "I have to get back to my husband before he gets suspicious. Oh that's something else terrible about him, he's out all the time but when I'm out too late he turns into a whiny baby." I sighed, "Thanks for the talk Rob. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Bye Mrs Roberts." He said kindly as he stood in the rain.

"Oh, call me Suki, please," Then I added, "well, outside of class. The other students would probably find that a little odd."

"Okay," He smiled, he had a very handsome smile, "Thanks Suki, drive safely in the rain, sometimes it floods near the bottom of the hill."

"Okay, thanks." I drove off, already fantasizing. When I got home, my husband wasn't back yet, thankfully, as I don't think he would have appreciated me masturbating in the shower while screaming Rob's name at the top of my lungs. Yeah, probably not...

Rob

"You weren't on the bus," Violet said as I came in and hung up my rain coat.

"Suki, I mean, Mrs Roberts gave me a ride home. We talked after class and, um," I turned around then and saw that not only were Violet and Alice sitting at the kitchen table, and so were Aunt Pam and Jenna, but most surprisingly was that Beth was there. The sex doctor who was there yesterday and told everyone about my worsening medical condition.

"What's up Beth?" I said as I came in and put my bookbag next to one of the empty chairs.

"Well, your mom said I could come over and use the pool whenever I wanted," she gestured to the pool out back.

"In the rain?" I asked, forgetting that she and Mom swam in the rain yesterday.

"Sure why not?" Beth said, "But I thought since I was here we could start some family therapy once Nancy gets home."

"She probably won't be home for at least another hour." I said.

"No," Beth replied, "she's actually on the way right now. I called her and her boss said she could leave early." She pointed at my erect cock in my pants, "Since it's after school, you should remember to take care of that, you probably have a lot of semen accumulated throughout the day. But for today, don't worry about it. We'll talk about it in session and go from there."

For some reason, this made me glance at Jenna, just made me think it sounded like something she would say.

Then, the door opened and Mom came in. She also hung up her raincoat and turned around.

"Alright," She said as she entered the kitchen, "Beth, what do you have planned?"

Beth

"Well," I said, I was pacing around everyone as they sat at the table. "I was hoping to start with some family, group therapy, and maybe do some exercises, but first let's just see where everyone is emotionally concerning Rob's case. Oh, and if you could, introduce yourselves while we do as I was out of here so fast yesterday I kind of forgot to get everyone's names." I smiled, friendly, "Nancy, how about you start?"

"Um...me?!" She obviously didn't want to be the one who led by example. I didn't think I'd be pushing her too hard and too fast on that one. I saw now that she wasn't doing well since yesterday.