Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 06: Purgatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen will make sure he signs the release.

Norm's done. He slumps in the saddle like Jake and Bev before him. His suppressor will remain off for the remainder of the session. Any further orgasms will merely intensify his punishment further, no problem there; they might even gather a few more slugs of his precious bodily fluids if he has any left to give.

Jen turns and walks to the mirror like she's taking a bow, then turns back around.

Oh, oh, she's heading for me...

It's a kindness to be given a later slot in this schedule - you can retain your arousal, perhaps even receive additional enjoyment watching your pole-bound neighbors writhe in momentary bliss before they plunge into the magnified distress of post-climax torment, for longer before your turn arrives.

Yes, it's your turn, Angie. I considered letting you go later, but the opportunity to alternate men and women caught my fancy, and after all, I did let you win the battle. So sorry, you sister gets the last female opening.

Seems all my openings are pretty well spoken for at this point too - oh well, I get her point.

Come for me, my pretty slave, for the first time. It won't be the last, I'll see to that. I'll reward you handsomely for all the pain I intend to inflict on you as we get to know each other better.

Oh Jen, you are so beautiful, so magnificent, so severe in your leather finery.

Will I be permitted to pleasure you in return?

Jen smiles, almost laughs, her face kind, inviting. Well, not today, but sure, I'm looking forward to that. I've heard you do a good job...

I jerk to attention as both my probes thrust deeper, vibrating gently as they explore my intimate passageways. My gag expands slightly, reenforcing my defencelessness in Jen's expert hands.

For now I'm looking forward to the pleasure you'll give me during the remainder of the session, fulfilling your volunteer pledge by writhing in agony and giving the viewers good value.

I stare into her eyes, suddenly turned to icy darkness. I shiver, wondering how I'll make it through the next hour or so, thrilling in my inescapable bondage, my physical arousal surging in response to Jen's skillful stimulation. Her eyes lighten, I believe she's fond of me.

Don't get too full of yourself, but yes, I like you. Khalidah's got taste.

I'm Jen's instrument. For three and a half minutes I dance in bliss, rising higher in heavenly rapture, forgetting where I am, forgetting the audience, forgetting my sister, almost forgetting Jen in my swirling Jen-intoxication, then she pushes me over.

I thrash on the pole, bucking furiously in my bonds, waves of ecstasy erupting from my sex-core, reverberating from my head to my toes.

Jen's relentless. I shudder with unbearable pleasure for far too short an eternity in my transport of delight; even after my arousal peaks Jen continues stimulating me, unbearably intensely, for a full thirty seconds, forcing me to dance to the devilish tickling spasms wracking my body while she holds me away from coming a second time, until my four minutes elapse fully. She pipes in the audience's applause as I settle exhausted on the saddle, all my aches and pains rushing back.

Thanks ever so much for coming - you'll soon regret it, I hear, my eyes diving into Jen's icy smile, which morphs quickly to kindness.

Hang in there. You won't regret it once you recover - it'll take a few days. Khalidah will help you through it. By the way, three of her whip marks seem to be peeking through - can't wait to add some of my own.

Jen moves over to Five.

Hey Jen, Michela's voice echoes, Rupert's not the wimp you thought - his crime was remarkably clever.

Rupert's dossier hadn't provided Jen with much detail - he'd committed a cybercrime, malicious unauthorized entry. Beyond that she knows nothing - all the newsworthy fallout occurred while she was in the future. Liz remembered it during their review the night before but she didn't want to interrupt the evening's flow - it wouldn't make much difference anyway.

Indeed, it doesn't, except possibly now, and just for the next four minutes.

He hacked into one of the best-protected systems around. And he doesn't attack systems randomly - this was the server for one of the nastiest, most bigoted organizations around. He caused a lot of damage, and got the complete membership list. It caused quite a stir - too bad you missed it!

Jen's eyes flick Rupert the briefest hint of admiration - he stares back forlornly. He did break the law, he's suffering for it, but he's not sorry he did. He'll be more careful in the future not to get caught, he thinks. He'll be even more resolved after he endures the second half. Jen looks into his mind, wondering how best to proceed.

How about I take this one, Jen?

So Rupert is smart, actually, and well-intentioned, but he's not very competent socially and as we've seen, he suffers from massive sexual anxiety. He doesn't fantasize about bondage - the overall scene here is not a turn-on for him, but he often imagines sex with machines, cyborgs, aliens. Though Michela regards herself as human by now, she'd like to reward his cyber-audacity by fulfilling his fantasy.

Tired of administering forced orgasms? Jen is, a little. Maybe you want to move around, dance, show off, swing a bit. That's Jen. Your whip's just over there, draped over the chair, beckoning. Your charges aren't going anywhere.

You've got a lot of choices about how to use it during the four minutes Michela's busy with Rupert. You could terrify Jake, give Angie or Bev a little extra je ne sais quoi, piss off Ginny, test Ed's self-control, maybe even see if you can make Norm come again - you can turn his suppressor back on if you wish. The only limit is you can't actually make contact, not here. What you do later is your affair.

Rupert doesn't quite know what to make of Jen's turning away and heading for the chair, especially when she puts the pad down and picks up the whip. Is it his turn or not?

The tingling in his nipples, the gentle awakening of his sleeve together with the almost imperceptible vibration in his anus assures him it is, and Jen has nothing to do with it - the pad rests on the chair in the corner, Jen has her back to them - she's not returning to whip him, it appears.

The intensity of his stimulation rises.

I should put Michael in touch with him - he might be useful.

Khalidah's seat starts to shake - Liz's too. Earthquake? All the seats shudder to the pounding bass. Is someone with a nuclear car stereo driving by? It sounds like that, but no, you'd never hear it this far inside the building. Michela's cued it up.

Jen laughs out loud. Silentó's eerily techno-processed words Now watch me whip whip echo through the chamber as Jen cracks her singletail in Ed's direction. The song isn't about whipping, it's about cars, so they say - Jen has her doubts, and besides, who cares - the boot fits.

Jen's whip's end snaps just centimeters from the narrow strip of bare flesh between Ed's chest harness and his chin. He winces reflexively but he trusts her implicitly by now, though he still wonders how anyone would, could learn such a skill in the modern, horseless urban world.

Jen's body explodes with vital energy, almost bursting the seams of the leather enclosing her powerful musculature as she cartwheels to the other side of the room, her elegant boots flying high above her busily occupied bustier, the aforementioned article adjusting lusciously to the rapidly reversing requirements of her voluptuous gravity-defying majesticity. The astounding gymnastic display is topped only by the infinitesimal pause she takes once she regains her footing before her whip flies out to snap with awe-inspiring precision just below Norm's collar. Jen herself couldn't have imagined pulling off that stunt when she entered the chamber an hour or so ago.

Rupert winces along with the others, but the whip doesn't come for him. Once he realizes he's not just bound securely in a technologically advanced punishment system but also splayed over a highly capable fucking machine, with substantial top-quality software behind it, he knows his fantasy's become real. He doesn't need to perform - the saddle doesn't care how well he makes love to it - for the moment there is no judgement.

He's seen enough to know he won't be suppressed this time. He twists, squirms, writhes with pleasure, riding the crest of his electromechanically-sustained wave of arousal, careening with breakneck speed just clear of the cliff. He recognises good programming when he sees it - he's just never before experienced it so intimately.

It's the heady stimulus of returning to her profession that's driving Jen to new heights. She spins with all the wild abandon of her new-found joy around the stage, her lustrous long black hair swirling from its gathering-point at the silver ring glinting near her head, her whip snapping out seemingly at random, her victims utterly incapable of knowing who'll be next to experience its terrifying pulse.

Liz and Khalidah stare at each other, astonished by Jen's impromptu performance. Liz frets over possible repercussions, then parks that concern to enjoy the glorious show.

Oh the joy, Jen thrills as she cartwheels over the stage a third time to celebrate her gratitude for her hosts in the future, for Michael, for the sheer glory to be alive. To enjoy Liz's love and affection, Bev and Khalidah's friendship. Angie's simple, happy submissiveness. Norm's management-defying libido.

Even Ariel's passionate, obsessive worship, she reflects with momentary fond sadness. I hope he's enjoying his future cyber-life. The ebullient joy returns.

To thrash the devil out of Jake, teach him a lesson, that's my job. To teach Ginny all I can, be a good mentor, a good companion. I hope she enjoys the orgasm she's about to receive, may she be truly thankful, Jen snickers, without breaking her step

The rest of the audience roars with approval, hardly noticing Rupert's squirming to Michela's ministrations - Jen's the star for now, and Rupert, lost in his inwardly-focused pleasure, is perfectly content with that. The song pounds on, Jen swirls in her ecstatic dance, her long hair spinning wildly. She's starting to feel uncomfortably hot and sweaty in the snug leather.

Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg. Perhaps, she imagines, if she weren't dancing solo. She'll need a shower when this is over.

Jake's winced to the whip's pulse half a dozen times by now, each time wondering if this time it will land. Jen wishes, but that could invite trouble, so she's careful - it's easy for her, and after all, Michela said it's fifty-fifty he'll be back. He deserves to have his legs broken, but they don't do that. The song nears the end.

Now watch me

Bop, bop, bop

Rupert has no idea just how much real intelligence lies behind his upstaged joy-ride; if he did he might not enjoy it half so much, but that doesn't matter since he doesn't. The Jen-distracted audience hardly notices as he explodes in his paroxysm of ecstatic delight, convulsing over and over, squirting his unimpeded seed into the judgement-free machine wedged between his legs.

The institute will have an interesting time analyzing that glob, Michela muses. Rupert hangs morosely, his arousal utterly depleted, feeling far less comfortable in his bonds than before, well-readied to pay the final installment for his crime.

Five down, two to go. Ginny's turn.

Ginny's actually looking forward to this now. She knows everything's going to hurt a lot more afterwards, but she knows she'll bear it, it won't be that much longer, and she's curious to learn what it's like - she's never allowed herself to come while bottoming. Valuable professional insight, she excuses herself.

Besides, she's decided she really likes Jen. She's impressed with Jen's lively professionalism, her gorgeous body not impossibly far out of range, her strange penetrating elan vitale. Ginny's not going to let herself fall in love, but she hopes they'll become good friends. Jen gazes into her eyes, Ginny gazes back.

We will be friends, Ginny hears, ever so faintly, looking into the affectionate depths, just for a moment, before Jen's eyes turn to icy blackness. Ginny shudders in fear, wondering momentarily if she's made a huge mistake.

Three agonizing seconds pass as Ginny squirms in despair, reflecting on her life to this point, feeling Jen's awesome power, feeling her helplessness, until the affection returns.

You'll learn how to do that pretty soon. Liz and I can help you. Just relax and let me do my thing. It won't be long before you'll be doing yours - after you recover I'll help you design your uniform.

Ginny relaxes, prepares to allow Jen to take over her body once again, purely for pleasure this time. Her probes move gently deeper, her nipples tingle, a tiny electrical liveness ripples through all her muscles. Everything which creates such pain can also be used for pleasure, she's discovering. Resistance is truly futile - she'll come like never before, in the hands of this beautiful, amazing woman.

When minds meld in sexual intercourse, however it's physically accomplished, magic takes place. Jen wants to keep her extraordinary mind-melding capability secret from Ginny, for now, but she'll do everything she can short of completely exposing her telepathy to make this experience special for both of them.

Oh Ginny, I'm so sorry for you.

I remember how much she hated being forced to come during the execution. What could you possibly have done to deserve this indignity?

I squirm in exhausted, concerned empathy as I watch my sister's body undulate with involuntary pleasure, puzzled by the serene look in her eyes.

Oh Ginny, poor Ginny...

Jen's voice comes booming through.

Angie, all your sister did was decide to become a Tormentor. Don't be upset, she's here by choice, just like you. I'm giving her the orgasm of her life, she's loving it, and you'd better not be jealous, or I'll thrash the dickens out of you - well, I'm about to do that anyway.

Oh Ginny, you look so happy - I don't think I've ever seen you look so radiant. Jen's really something, isn't she - but this is your moment, I know. I had mine - I think yours will be even better, if that's... OWWWW

Eyes front - I'll deal with you later. I'd better not disobey!

Khalidah looks over at Liz, her face filled with concern. Neither of them, nor anyone else in the gallery can see much of Ginny just now, with Jen's imposing figure so closely interposed. And this private, intimate moment is exactly what's worrying Khalidah - Ginny's radiance may be hidden but it fills the air.

Liz does look a little glum until Jen's soothing words filter into her mind.

Liz, you know I love you, first and foremost. You don't seem to mind when Michael and I make love now and then, do you?

In all fairness, it seemed like it was becoming more then than now, Liz thought. But no, it didn't bother her - she knew what they'd all been through together.

Besides, Ginny's not going to fall in love with me, I'm certain.

Khalidah's face relaxes - she understands how Jen can be so certain.

She may be flexible but I can tell she's really more into guys, and more into torturing them for fun than developing mutual relationships. Maybe that'll change when she gets to torture them for work. I expect this will be our last as well as our first time.

Right now Ginny's preferences are for pleasure alone. Jen melds her mind with Ginny's, sharing her mounting delight as her hands fly over her pad, working to give her the best orgasm she knows how do deliver, enjoying it almost as much as Ginny. Yes, it has a vaguely masterbatory quality, but no matter. It's still fun.

And Ginny feels no guilt, no resentment, no need to hold herself back. She'll give her body to this magnificent, skillful woman, knowing it will be returned undamaged. Of course, she's still got more than twenty minutes of suffering left on her clock - there might be a little damage from that, but that should be fixed easily enough with a day or two and some ibuprofen.

The audience doesn't quite know what to think as the curiously mutual orgasm surges through the two bodies, one wrapped in torment-cuffs, the other clad in glorious leather, but they enjoy the ripples running over Jen's ass, down into her boots, rebounding to shudder through her frame, head waving, hair flying. Good thing she pocketed the pad at last moment. She doesn't pay much attention as Michela takes over to ensure the ecstacy continues without interruption. They can't so easily see Ginny experiencing the same, at five-fold intensity.

Ginny soars, thrashing against her bonds, writhing with joyful abandon to the surging climax-music - it's never been like this, but it could be again, in bondage or not, she thinks, if she finds the right partner - she knows it isn't Jen though they'll both remember this fondly. For now she's content.

Khalidah grins, looking straight ahead. She can feel her seat shuddering to the rapture of the orgasm rumbling through Liz's body thanks to Jen's generous sharing. She's got her partner.

Before Jen turns away from Ginny she looks once again deeply into her eyes.

Thank you for sharing your body with me. You'll make a great tormentor, just wait and see.

Ed knows it's his turn - he's the only one left. Jen walks over, glancing my way as she passes.

So, Angie, what do you think I should do with Ed? You have my permission to answer.

Thank you, Mistress. A punishment orgasm perhaps?

Jen smiles.

You nasty, mean little slut - I didn't do that to you!

No, but you sure did earlier, when I couldn't co...OWWWW.

Yes, I think a punishment orgasm would be perfect. Thanks for the suggestion.

I know better than to acknowledge her thanks. She turns to face Ed.

Ed stares back, his mind racked with guilt, his soul enthralled by the dark leather-clad figure sizing him up from top to bottom. She finds him interesting, rather likes him. She wonders what, if anything, the future holds for him BDSM-wise. She hopes he finds his way.

I'm going to come for you, aren't I? There's no way I can help it. I've never been unfaithful, all my life, not once. Couldn't you just whip me? Couldn't you channel your Bellatrix Lestrange and just kill me?

He needn't feel so guilty - his ride to climax will not be pleasant, though it will have its moments.

UURGGG... Ed convulses, every muscle in his body locked up, just like in the battle.

Oh, well, this should be easy, he imagines over the almost but not completely unbearable pain. Last time I resisted - I'll just let myself go. About as blame-free an infidelity as possible, he thinks. Jen has other plans.

AARGG...OOOH, here we go, he thinks, sensing the distant cyclone starting to form. But he relaxes suddenly, thwarted by Jen's intuition helpfully informed by readings from his impaling probe.

Shit... Ed's not one for crude expletives, but that's the sum of his reaction. She knows...

Ed's body tingles with pleasure as his probe twitches, his sleeve awakens. The combination of stimulations is irresistible, but he resists nonetheless, desperately fighting his way from the edge, thinking whatever non-erotic thoughts he can conjure in the heat of the moment.

1...345678