Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 11: The Tour

Story Info
Kalisha conducts a tour of the Correctional Facility.
10k words
4.57
8.8k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/03/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers

This chapter continues the mini-series which started in Part 10: Bound for Atlanta, describing Khalidah's return, no longer at risk of arrest, to the city where she established her dungeon, Khalidah's Lair. During the previous evening's party Kalisha, a Corporal Punishment Center employee who moonlights at the Lair, invited Jen, Ginny, Angie, and Bev to tour the correctional facility. Jillian Klemmer, who was not present at that party, but will be at the next, is invited to join them.

A fair warning: this story contains heavy bondage and discipline. The first scene is particularly intense. But Angie's just dreaming--Khalidah's tattoos are not damaged.

****

Incipiunt Vitae Novae Chapter 11: The Tour

"Look at what you've done."

Michela's relentless telepathic invasion battered my skull, reverberating in my head, silently sealing my condemnation.

"It's all your fault, Angie, all your fault."

I thrashed my forearms. I twisted my hips. I clenched every muscle in my body with fury, rattling the shackles clamped around my ankles and wrists; cruel, hard shackles, spread-eagling me naked, thighs wide open, next to Bev.

My buttocks ground on the rusty bars framing our obscene display, but I hardly felt the cold metal's bite, so desperate I was to drown out Michela's taunting cackle, to drive her from my brain. Where was the beautiful harness Michael made for me? What happened? How did this all go so wrong?

The clattering steel's anguished keening dissolved into the dungeon's groaning shadows. Michela's chatter rang on, unhindered, between my ears.

"Khalidah trusted you, and you betrayed her."

AIEEEE...OWWW...

Ginny's whip whistled through the air, slicing across Chrissy's navel to plant another angry red stripe in her torso's blossoming field.

"Watch and weep," Michela's eerie voice insisted.

I stared at the dreadful sight transfixed, tear-drenched eyes paralyzed with horrified fascination. Just ten feet away, Chrissy hung from her wrists, toes off the floor, bound back to back with Khalidah. Above and below their four breasts thick leather straps circled, tightly cinched between each mound of bulging flesh.

"You'll be whipped next," Michela's voice cackled, "you and Bev."

As if I hadn't guessed!

Four more bands circumnavigated Chrissy and Khalidah's squirming bodies, squeezing them intimately together. One circled just below the incandescent stripes advancing up their chests, the strap drawn so tight it shrank the gap above their buttocks to a less than a fingerwidth. Others bound them one to the other at their thighs, their ankles, their elbows, and at their wrists, just below their suspension cuffs.

The strap-circled bodies dissolved to an indistinct haze. My focus narrowed, drawn as if by an implacable steel cable to Chrissy's pubes. From the point where their shared belly-strap passed below her navel a thick, ropish leather thong descended, splitting her open, digging deep into the newfound space between her naked lips, then vanished between her legs to cleave Khalidah enroute to its distal termination.

"That's a crupper strap, Angie. It's made to loop under the tail of a horse, just above the asshole."

I stared at the thick round artifact, feeling much more than simple terror.

"Just think how it hurts, those coarse stitches grinding into Chrissy's clit, into Khalidah's, as they struggle to escape Ginny's lashing.

Bev's chains rattled as Khalidah rotated to face Ginny.

"Not much longer now--Ginny's almost finished with those two. Soon you'll be writhing, just like that, back to back with Bev. Soon you'll feel that crupper strap grinding on your own clit. Together you'll torture each other, squirming to escape the agonizing kiss of your sister's whip."

ARRRGGG...AIEEE..., Khalidah yelled as Ginny's whip tore into her body. Around and around they went, the dreadful singletail splitting the air, cutting across their skin, shooting fire into their bound breasts. Khalidah's tattoos disintegrated in tatters. Chrissy was crying tears by the bucketful. The pain must have been excruciating, but how could it be? Both of them were climaxing over and over as the crupper strap drove ecstatic pleasure from one devilishly split pelvis into the other.

AIEEEE... AIEEEEEE..., Chrissy howled. AAAHHHHH..., she gasped as another orgasm ripped through her body.

I felt so ashamed. I was responsible for their fate, but all I could think of was how impatient I was to feel that strap between my lips, to have Bev's buttocks grinding in pleasure-pain against mine.

OWWWW... AAAAHHHHH...

Oh Khalidah, what have I done? How can you ever forgive me? How much longer must I bear my guilt, must I wait for my atonement to be accomplished?

ARRRAIEE... AHHHH...

"Angie, wake up, wake up."

My sister shook me again, harder this time.

"Calm down, Angie. You had a nightmare."

I fought my way to wakefulness.

"Tell me about it," Ginny insisted. "Maybe then you'll let us both go back to sleep." She sat up and leaned over me, eyes gleaming softly in the bedside clock's dim light.

"It's OK, Ginny. I'll be alright."

How could I tell my sister I just dreamed she'd been whipping Chrissy's beautiful tattoos right off Khalidah's skin, and I was watching, longing only to suffer the sting of her vicious singletail next.

"Come on, Angie, I really want to hear."

I could see her smiling as her hand slid over my belly, down to my sopping wet pubes. I struggled against the padded leather cuffs holding my arms above my head, stretching my legs out below.

"Wasn't just an ordinary nightmare, was it?" she chuckled. "Now you have to tell me." Her smile spread from ear to ear.

"No, Ginny, please. Let's go back to... OWWW."

Ginny pinched both my nipples, really hard.

"Shhhh. Don't forget we're in a hotel. We don't want to wake the neighbors."

Jen and Bev had the room next door. They wouldn't matter much, but on the other side? Across the hall? Ginny was going to drag this out of me, however embarrassing it might be. She eased herself down beside me, fingers ready on my left nipple in case I deviated from the truth, and kissed me

"OK Angie, out with it. I'm all ears."

Almost all ears. Fingers too, which she used several more times, more playfully than painfully, whenever I hesitated. With that encouragement, I got out every detail I could possibly remember.

"Well," Ginny eventually responded, pinching my nipple again. "I'll certainly have to punish you for thinking I could be so destructive."

I squirmed against the straps, wondering if she was going to do it right then.

"But seriously, Angie, why be embarrassed? After all, I have whipped you, some, and I'm well aware that Khalidah whips you regularly, ever since she put us through that awful mock execution."

She paused for a moment, frowning in the faint light.

"And you know I was angry at Khalidah for what I thought she did to us, did to you, so it's not surprising you could imagine me hurting her so much, but we found ourselves, didn't we? I've forgiven her now, we're even starting to become friends. All I want is for you to be happy, and stay safe. As for whether I'm really the one to help you find what you need, we'll just have to let that play out."

She rolled onto her back and closed her eyes.

"No matter what, I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Just try to be as honest and forthright with me as you can, so I'll know what you're up to. Now go back to sleep."

A minute or two went by. Her steady breathing made me think she'd followed that suggestion herself.

"I did pack the crupper strap, didn't I," she murmured.

What kind of coincidence could that be? Was she the one dreaming now? I could see she was smiling, asleep or not.

Another minute went by.

"The stitches are quite smooth, really, once it's waxed."

She resumed her quiet snoring. It took a while, but eventually I managed to fall back to sleep myself.

*****

Before we left the club Kalisha asked us, no, more like ordered us, to meet her at the correctional facility the next morning promptly at ten thirty AM. I wasn't surprised when Jen swung our capacious hire car into the parking lot at ten twenty-five since she always seemed to know exactly what was going on around her; judging traffic down to the minute is just one of her remarkable skills, among many I'm learning to appreciate and in some instances, endure.

My heart frizzed at the sight of the menacing, bureaucratic-looking building. I squirmed inside Michael's harness, its smooth steel-reinforced rubber hidden under the ridiculously formal frock Ginny packed for me. I wasn't wearing the collar, so the harness itself wasn't visible, but the moment I was out of the car and solidly on my feet Ginny fingered the remote in her pocket, sending powerful pulses through my pelvis. I prayed no one would notice my random twitches, but if anyone did, I supposed she'd apologize for a genetic tic we both knew perfectly well I didn't have.

Kalisha rode up at ten twenty-nine and waved us over to meet her at the motorcycle slots. We arrived at her side precisely at ten thirty. I almost lost my balance, twice, on the way.

"Hi."

Kalisha doesn't waste words, but her smile said she was glad to see us. She locked her bike with due diligence, with no wasted motion whatsoever.

"We're still waiting for Jillian Klemmer."

Jillian is Clerk of the County Court. One of her duties is fastening sentencing collars on freshly convicted prisoners, consigning them to the facility's mechanical flagellation chamber, but she wasn't doing that that day, since she, like Kalisha, had the day off.

The punishment facility began operations three months before our tour. Jillian had visited once, briefly, to sentence-collar Chrissy and Khalidah, but she still hadn't had a chance to view for herself the punishments she'd been sending her crestfallen clients to, nor had she been able to examine the costly high tech full body examination room she'd heard so much about. Kalisha had a feeling she was more than professionally curious about both, so she'd invited her to join us on our tour.

"She's late," Kalisha grumbled. Jen grinned. By then it was all of thirty-two minutes after ten, and a minute later an anxious squeal of rubber on asphalt announced Jillian's arrival, at the parking lot at least. By thirty-four minutes after ten Jillian Klemmer was hurrying over as fast as she could in her impractically high heels.

Kalisha didn't say a word. She wasn't smiling at Jillian as she waved us to the employee's entrance but she brightened visibly once we were all inside.

"Welcome to the Fulton County Corporal Correction Facility," Kalisha announced, obviously pleased to be back in her element.

The inside of the facility, though brand spanking new, was just as grim and institutional-looking as the outside. Unable to hide my second heart-frizz from Ginny, I wasn't at all surprised to find myself a moment later squirming in response to a disciplinary button press. My sister was clearly in her element too.

Kalisha waved us away from the double doors marked 'Authorized Personnel Only' toward a narrow, yellow-tiled stairway. A large red arrow with a sign underneath reminded us that all visitors must sign in at the main lobby, and directed us up the stairs. As I started to climb I prayed that Ginny would keep her fingers off the button until I was safely at the top. She must have heard my prayer because my ass tingled the whole way up, but I didn't convulse.

Signing in took only a minute; Kalisha had precleared the visit, and the retinal scanner recognized all of us, including me. That surprised me at first, but then I realized that even my credentials were on record, owing to my volunteer session.

The turnstile released with a clunk as each of us passed through, then my anxiety skyrocketed. We'd have to go through a scanner. And under my silly frock Michael's steel-reinforced rubber forced-labor harness embraced me, ready to reveal itself to everyone there. Would they even let me in with it?

The guard operating the scanner, a tall, stern-looking woman with close-cropped hair, a tight-fitting gray uniform, high cheekbones and boots to match, waved Jillian through, purse and all. I guess Jillian was authorized personnel. Jen breezed through next, exuding a powerful 'I'm not the dominatrix you're looking for' vibe. Then Bev. The guard made her stand in the scanner a little longer--they would have known, I supposed, that Bev had a record, had endured judicial corporal punishment as an actual offender.

After a pruriently long time the guard waved Bev out.

Then Ginny stepped up.

"Pockets empty, please. Everything in the tray."

Funny, she hadn't asked anyone else.

Ginny emptied her pockets into the proffered bin.

"What's this?" the stern woman asked, grinning at Ginny as she lifted the remote out of the bin.

"Oh, that's nothing," Ginny replied. "Go ahead and press the red button if you want."

She did.

I doubled over in pain but managed not to cry out.

"Appears to be in good order," she snickered as she waved Ginny through, returned her belongings, then turned to me.

"Well, Ms. Wentworth, I don't suppose you have any pockets."

"No Ma'am," I answered, and she waved me into the scanner. There were smiles of approval but no questions as I stood still for the scan, which cycled back and forth quite a few times before I was waved out, blushing with embarrassment. Kalisha followed me through without even being asked to remove her backpack.

The inner security doors unlocked with a clack. Kalisha pulled open one side and signaled for us to enter the facility proper.

"Have a great tour," the entrance guards called out all in unison just before the door closed behind us.

Kalisha led us through a maze of corridors at what must have been a punishing speed for Jillian's heels, bringing us before long to the staff common room.

"Need to drop off my backpack," she explained, apologizing for the detour. "Figured I'd give Chrissy and Kalidah some space, so I'll be studying here for my machine learning class after we're done."

She unlocked the door with her badge and waved us in. The room was empty.

"Looks like everyone's busy right now, but you didn't come for the company, did you?

Is she naturally chattier in this space, I wondered.

"I'd offer you coffee, but you didn't come for that either, and you'd be disappointed if you did. Won't be a minute, and we'll get on with the tour."

She wasn't. It was more like thirty seconds and we were heading back out the door. We got only ten feet along the passageway before I heard a jingling of chains from my left, heading our way. Kalisha, who'd by then reverted to verbal economy, motioned us to stand against the wall to allow the coffle to pass.

I winced and spasmed as I backed up to the wall. Ginny grinned. Too bad I couldn't join them, she whispered in my ear.

The guard holding the chain leading the column of five naked women was shorter but more muscular than the one operating the scanner, and every bit as severe-looking in her gray uniform, which in spite of its institutional pedigree managed to emphasize her imposing figure to no small degree. The wide belt circling her midriff, holding a holstered electric prod, and her high black leather boots together put a solid stamp to her authority.

Granted, the women following her weren't entirely naked; they just wore more revealing uniforms. Shining steel collars circled their necks. Each collar sported a chain descending through the unfortunate bearer's cleavage, fastened just after passing between her breasts to her wrist shackles, which were also held tight to her torso by another chain circling around her back. The chains continued all the way down to the midpoint of chains joining their ankles, hobble-chains just long enough to allow them to walk, awkwardly.

Ivory-colored perforated plastic triangles covered each pubic region, held in place at the top by a band tight about their pelvises. Once the first woman passed I could just see the strap holding the bottom vertex emerge from her nether crevice to join her circumpelvic band at her back. Even if her hands hadn't been elevated by the chain from her collar she'd have found it next to impossible to pleasure herself, given the impenetrable plastic barrier defending her pelvic region so chivalrously.

Ginny spared me a doubling over, but she throbbed my own pelvic region with steadily intensifying electricity as the rest of the coffle passed, each pair of wrists joined by a short length of chain to the midriff chain of the woman just ahead. A second deliciously severe-looking guard gripped the chain from the one at the rear.

"Are they going to the flogging chamber? " Jillian asked, looking puzzled, but intrigued. "I don't see any sentencing bands."

"No," Kalisha answered. "They're going to Forced Orgasm. That's the punishment for masturbating without permission."

Jillian looked even more puzzled and intrigued.

"And how is that punishment?"

"You'll see. By the way, it's really called Libido Management, and we'll stop by at the end of the tour. That won't be for a while, but I'm sure they'll still be there."

As we moved away from the wall to follow Kalisha, Jillian's puzzled look transformed, as if she'd traveled temporarily to another planet.

A few more twists and turns, but no more coffles, and we arrived at the full body examination room. Kalisha pressed her identity card to the plate next to the door, and a screen above it lit up.

"Looks like you're in luck," she chuckled. "There's a search in progress right now."

Kalisha opened the door and waved us in.

What a sight! The room's spotless tiled walls basked in the bright lights, but the two gleaming stainless steel restraining frames were the stars of the show.

Well, no, not really. Imposing as they were, the real star was the delectably buxom woman held in a wide squat by the pneumatic cuffs enclosing her calves and forearms. She was forced triply open, by a jaw spreader between her teeth, and by expanding rings in both her anus and her vagina. Surely she must be very uncomfortable in this humiliating position, I thought, but she had a dreamy look in her eyes. The guard about to begin the inspection came over to greet us.

"Hi Tani," Kalisha said, preempting her introduction.

"Hi Kalisha," Tani replied in a high soprano voice. "Didn't expect to see you 'til tonight. But you're right on time. This one just came in. See you've got some guests."

Kalisha smiled. She motioned Tani to one side and talked to her quietly, just loud enough for us to hear most of what she said, but not loud enough to be overheard at the inspection frame. It appeared that Kalisha recognized the woman--she'd been seen her at the Lair. Just how much of a criminal she was was up for grabs, but it was quite likely, Kalisha thought, that she'd committed some sort of crime deliberately to wind up in inspection, and Tani might as well have that information to use as she pleased for the next forty-five minutes or so.

Tani returned to her charge and passed a tube through her anal ring. The woman jerked in her bonds, breasts bouncing, as Tani triggered a jet of water, then she wriggled and squirmed as Tani worked the jet back and forth to flush her out. The inspection promptly yielded fruit; a small plastic bag appeared on the monitor, disappeared in a swirl of bubbles, then reappeared as it fell to the floor and worked its way to the drain. Tani rinsed the floor, lifted out the strainer and bagged it together with its contents, then set it aside. She made a quick entry on her pad, inserted a fresh strainer, and resumed her inspection, making another pass in the rear before circling around to the front.

bondanon
bondanon
69 Followers