Incompatible Needs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her. "We'll see."

Anne pulled me to my feet, up the stairs, and to our bedroom. She looked back at me as we went, drawing me along with her ready expression as her hand. "C'mon. Let your bitch of a wife show you how sorry she is."

In our room, she began to strip for me, a private show for my eyes only this time. When the last of her clothes were on the floor, when my wife's beautiful, naked, athletic body was finally fully on display, she wrapped herself around me and began to kiss at my neck. "I think you need to show me my place tonight, husband. Show me that I'm yours and always will be. Remind me what I'd be giving up if I'm ever stupid like this again." Her hands began to undo my pants, pulling out my already hard cock and stroking it. "I think you need to punish me, just a little bit." I pinched her nipple and she gasped.

My other hand reached down to her ass, squeezing and kneading the tight, firm globes. "Do you now?" I knew where this was going. When Anne really fucked up, when she was really contrite, she had a very particular preference: she wanted me to pin her face down on the bed and pound her ass. Anne loved to be competitive in bed. But what I learned quickly was that she most loved to lose at the end of the competition, to be forced to submit. She rarely did, because what's the fun in a competition you always lose? But this was her favorite way to win by losing, the one reserved for special occasions and apologies.

That bothered me a bit; it was her favorite sex act and one of mine, too; I didn't like that our engaging in it was so transactional to her. But right now, the ethics of marital copulation were taking a distant second to the fact that my wife was begging me to completely ruin her tight little asshole.

I pushed her roughly onto the bed. "You have until I'm undressed to get your ass ready. Then, I'm taking it regardless." A wild, frantic light appeared in her eyes as she scrambled to the bedside table, pulling out the lube and hastily beginning to prepare herself. I undressed quickly enough to give her a sense of urgency, but not so fast as to not give her enough time; this was a fun game for us, not an actual punishment, and we both knew it.

I climbed onto the bed and grabbed Anne's leg, pulling her down to me. "Ready, bitch?" She nodded eagerly. My hand moved to her head and wound itself into her hair. I yanked, jerking her head back, forcing her to look into my eyes. "No you're not. Not even close." She whimpered, her eyes wide, as she bit her lip. A show for me, perhaps, but also one for her. My voice growled, "Get on your stomach."

As she complied, I took the lube and applied a healthy amount to my cock. I took longer than I needed to; part of the fun was making her anticipate what would come next, making her wait for the little bit of pain that preceded the immense pleasure for both of us. "Spread your cheeks." She complied without hesitation, her breathing already starting to become a little ragged.

I aligned the head of my cock with her puckered hole and pressed just the tiniest bit. Enough to let her know I was there. Enough to let her know where I would be soon. "Tell me what you want." Another part of our game; her favorite, probably. Mine too.

"I want you." A coy, innocent voice. I pulled away and traced her anus with my thumb, drawing a moan from her that was part frustration, part pleasure. "Mmm. Your cock. Please."

With my free hand, I held my dick and traced it along her labia. "Where?" My thumb pressed into her and began to spread her, readying her hole for me.

A little gasp, a sudden pleading in her voice. "My ass!" I continued to stretch her with my thumb, then switched to two fingers. My sexy little bitch of a wife moaned, "Pleeeease!"

Anne could feel me shift on the bed and knew what was coming next. Knew what I'd demand. Knew that she'd relent. She secretly thrilled at her own submission in this, ready to throw off the illusion of her control. My body rested just above hers, my dick teasing at her tight pucker. My hot breath was on her neck as I spoke..

"Beg."

My wife cried out, "Please! Please Steve! Please fuck my ass! Punish me! Please, I need to show you! Need to show you how sorry I AHH!" The head of my cock entered her, forcing its way past the elastic ring that fought to keep me out; fought, but could never stop me. Because she would never want to. "Aaaah, please! Yes!"

I slid, slowly, inexorably, into my wife's tight, lube-slicked passage. Her groans started low and soft, but became louder and higher as she took my full length. I growled into her ear. "Where am I?" as I began to withdraw and thrust again.

"Ah! My! You're in my- ah my ass!" Her hands clutched at the sheets as my pace quickened. Knotted into fists as any pretense at gentleness was left behind. She focused on the pain and pleasure I was granting her. On the love that she was giving me in return.

"Whose ass?" I began to piston harder, faster. Anne's body was driven into the mattress, the soft compressing to hard under her writhing form. I could feel the tremors in her body then and knew she was close.

A dam burst, and she screamed. "Yours! Your ass! All yours! Allllll--!" Her words were lost in her climax, and soon I was as well, spilling my seed into my wife's gut and moaning her name. I kept pumping, slowly, trying to extend both our pleasure. She returned to semi-coherence, slurring, "Yours. All yours husband. Yours, only yours. Only-- "

She stopped suddenly. A giggle slipped out of her mouth. Then she started to laugh as I slid out of her. "Anne?" And then I got it, too, and started laughing, my body slumping on top of hers as we reveled in each others' company and in our new life.

I rolled off of Anne and pulled her into the crook of my arm as she continued to titter. "We might need to change our dirty talk up a bit. I guess it's not just yours anymore."

I chuckled. "A timeshare."

Anne kissed my neck. "A joint venture."

"Subletting your ass to our tenant."

"Limited liability copulation."

"AnNus, a wholly owned subsidiary of SteveHelCo."

That did it. She started cackling, clutching at me as she shook with laughter. "God, I love you. I love you so much. How did I ever get this lucky?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Same way I did. A beautiful woman wouldn't take no for an answer, and I fell in love with her. I'm more in love with her every day."

I felt her nuzzle against my chest. "I'm sorry, Steve. I really am. We're going to make this work. I'm... I'm going to do everything I can to not be jealous, okay? I may falter, but please be patient with me?" I hugged her to me. It was the only answer she needed.

That day marked the beginning of a golden age for our fledgling relationship. Anne still had issues with jealousy sometimes; we all did. We're human, and we all felt left out from time to time. But we stuck close to commandment three, "Everyone feels loved." And that got us through most of the speedbumps. If one of us felt unloved or left out, the other two would do everything they could to address the issue.

Sometimes that was simple. Helen and I had regular lunches together, the kind that required me to eat my meal in the car on the way back to work. Anne felt left out there, so I made sure that on some days I would pick her up for lunch, then find a quiet place to park and make out like two lovestruck teenagers. It was a thing just for us. Helen would give her backrubs each night; occasionally those turned sexual, but most of the time it was just her girlfriend relieving the tension in her neck and back as we watched TV together. Simple ways to show that we each loved her in our own unique ways.

Sometimes it was more complex. Anne's need for a man to finish the job, as she thoughtlessly put it once, became a bit of a sore spot for Helen. She knew there was love there, that Anne was in love with her, but it still hurt a little. Anne and I took it on ourselves to show Helen how special she made each of us feel, how different the lovemaking was.

Over a series of nights, we each took turns watching our partners without joining in. I watched Helen and Anne one night, Helen watched Anne and me the next, and Anne watched Helen and me the third night. There was a little jealousy at first from each of us, a sense of being left out, but as we progressed each night, we could each see how our individual couplings fit together. How our loves for each other were different, but complementary.

On the last night, after all three of us were together again, when we were all exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat, Helen nestled in comfortably between us. Ske knew that her love and her lovemaking were as cherished by Anne as mine. Not better, not worse. Just different.

Helen's self-confidence grew. She had two people that loved her unconditionally and without restriction. She had a man that told her, unlike her previous boyfriends, that she was a beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman. He also told her that she was a thoroughly fuckable piece of ass, often while thoroughly fucking her ass.

I'm not sure which one of those had more impact, but I liked the results. Our girlfriend went from wearing frumpy clothes, baggy sweats, and formless dresses to things that accentuated her curves and showed off her delightful tummy, bountiful breasts, and thick posterior. When it was just us at home, she'd often wander around wearing a form-fitting t-shirt and boy panties; she knew the effect she had on Anne and me, and she absolutely reveled in it.

Our little throuple didn't quite settle into a routine, as things were still exciting and fresh. We were abuzz with new relationship energy then. But there were a few places where we definitely were starting to form patterns for the future. One was our date nights. Or, rather, our "together times." They weren't always dates, and they weren't always at night, but we made sure that everyone got some time both for each partner and to themselves.

Thursday nights, Helen had her D&D game. If Anne and I were tired, we'd just cuddle up on the couch together like we used to. If not, we'd go out and have a nice dinner or take in a movie. Friday nights, Helen and Anne would go out dancing together like they did back in college. They'd egg each other on, dance together, and make sure they were each out having safe fun while still frustrating all the guys they wouldn't let near them. It was a big ego boost for both of them that they'd then bring home, often to my benefit.

Sunday afternoons were for me and Helen to go out and play Pathfinder together. Yeah, it was nerdy, and it never really led to sexy times for anyone involved, but that was fine. It was time spent together doing something we both love. And given that two or three of our lunches each week ended with her slumped over our kitchen table, drooling with pleasure and oozing baby batter from her well-fucked cunt, I think that we were doing okay sexually.

Saturday evenings were for us, all of us. Each time, we tried to find something new, a new experience to match our new enthusiasm for life. Our choices were eclectic. Sometimes we chose new experiences: the ballet, an escape room, line dancing, overnight camping.

Other times, they were familiar, but with a twist. We went clubbing together and I watched my lovers on the dance floor attracting and fending off attention, only for the other men there to turn green with envy as I left with them on each arm. We took a late night hike that ended with an energetic outdoor session of lovemaking under the stars. Anne joined Helen and I for an RPG one-shot, a first for her, and she was able to flex her high school improv acting skills; she finally understood the attraction the hobby held for both of us, even if she only rarely played with us again. In our interactions with each other as a threesome, we learned more about our partners than we ever would have as a couple.

I do have a particular favorite of these. Of course it involves sex; I have no illusions about the kind of simple, straightforward man I can be at times. But it was so well-orchestrated and yet seemingly so guileless at the same time that I wracked my brain for months figuring how much of it my girls had planned out ahead of time and how much was spur of the moment. It started when Helen suggested we all go see a bad movie together and make fun of it; she and I both loved Mystery Science Theater 3000 and its offshoots, and it was one of the few shared nerderies that Anne participated in.

We picked a dollar matinee of a particularly bad movie that had barely been in the first run cinemas for a week; theoretically an easy target for mockery. But after getting our popcorn and settling down in the otherwise empty theater, we found it almost impervious to humor. It was just good enough that we couldn't easily make fun of the plot, just funny enough that we couldn't find space to make our own jokes, just exciting enough to make it hard to lose ourselves in the boredom necessary to really riff on it. Within half an hour, I was starting to regret coming; only my companions made it tolerable.

Anne sat to my left and Helen to hers, and I heard them whispering back and forth, then saw them rise to their feet. I thought we were about to leave and started to rise myself, when their hands gently pushed me back into my seat. Anne kissed me, then Helen. My wife whispered, "Relax, hon. We're just getting some refreshments."

Helen giggled quietly as she undid my pants, reaching in and releasing my suddenly stiffening penis from their confines. They both kneeled before me. Anne kissed Helen, then leaned down to take the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking me to full staff as Helen stroked the shaft. Their eyes watched my face, eager to see my expressions change as they pleasured me. Predators, playing with their food.

They teased and tormented, edging me mercilessly. I bit my hand trying to stay quiet as they swapped back and forth, their tongues and lips and hands bringing me near my climax then denying me over and over. They worked in tandem, a relay race of sweet torture, passing my baton back and forth between them. Finally, after what felt like hours, Anne stage whispered to me, "Now, lover." I expected them to bathe in my cum, as ridiculous as that seems in retrospect; how would we have snuck out afterwards when they were glazed in what felt like a gallon of spooge?

Instead, they brought their popcorn bucket up and covered its contents with my cum. I was seeing stars as they each leaned over and kissed the tip of my overstimulated member, sucking the last little bit of jism from it. My wife and our girlfriend did their best to stifle their laughter as my hips twitched, trying to pull away from their mouths. Mission accomplished, they tucked me away, fastened my pants, and returned to their seats. Helen ruffled my hair as she went past. "Thanks, Steve. It really needed more salt."

Then started the show that I watched for the rest of our time there, as they began to feed each other popcorn, licking and sucking at their lover's fingertips as they took each kernel into their mouth. The rest of our time turned out to be not very long; I all but dragged them out of the theater so I could repay their loving cruelty at home. We made our own movie later that night. I'm sorry, but I can't show it to you. It's only intended for an audience of three.

Our life was really good. Very happy. The easy rapport of our friendship had turned into a close and loving polyamorous relationship. But then, something quite dangerous to our long-term stability happened: Helen and I fell truly in love with each other.

I don't know when it happened. I don't know when the line was crossed between two friends with benefits that loved each other and two people who were in love with each other. I do remember when we first admitted it. It wasn't, as you might expect from the rest of this tale, when we were in bed together. Don't misunderstand; when we were, especially just after we first said it, the words "I love you" were constantly on our lips. But that wasn't the first time.

It was first said when we were coming back from our weekly Pathfinder game. We had stopped to grab a quick bite to eat and were just looking at each other across the table. I took her hand in mine and we smiled. It was the shy smile of two people who knew that they each shared a secret, but hadn't yet told the other they knew. I was sure then; I think I had been in love with her long before, for weeks, if not months. I had avoided interrogating that part of my heart, worried about the changes it would mean for all of us. But I couldn't deny it to myself any longer. I couldn't deny it to her. I knew that I had to confess.

"I love you, Helen."

She took my hand and rubbed her cheek on it, like a cat scenting its owner. "I love you, too."

With a shake of my head, I quietly said. "No, sweetheart, I mean that I'm in love with you."

She kissed my hand. "I know. I do, too."

It was out in the open now, and our relief was palpable. Our fear was, too. We talked about how we would break the news to Anne; this was a big step. It would change the dynamics of our threesome. One of my core initial arguments for the three of us being together was that the relationship between Helen and me was less dangerous, since we weren't in love. Now this was no longer true. We finally decided that it would be best to just sit down, all three of us, and be as straightforward as possible. No beating around the bush. Commandment two, "nothing hidden from each other."

At home, we nervously sat down with Anne on the couch. She waited for us to speak, her concern evident. Helen haltingly said, "Anne... I... we... You need to know, Steve and I have fallen in love with each other."

Anne looked expectantly between our faces. "And?"

"Uh..."

She started laughing. "That's all? Jesus, you two just realized this? I knew weeks ago. You started looking at each other like you looked at me-- well, sort of-- and I knew then." Suddenly, we were both wrapped into a big bearhug by our lover. "I'm so happy. I know... I know we're all in this now. Together, for the long haul. This is so great!" Then, she suddenly pulled back and looked at us with irritation.. "Wait, did you two stop to eat on the way home? And you didn't bring me anything? I'm starving, you assholes!"

And so it goes. Anne was right, at least for a time. It was great. We got closer still. The nights that Helen would sleep in her room became fewer and farther between. We didn't always make love beforehand; we just all found that we liked sleeping together, the comfort of knowing the people we loved most in the world were with us.

Over the next month, things got a bit spicier in the bedroom, too. Now that Anne and Helen were on equal footing of sorts, Anne's competitiveness kicked in big time again, and that spirit infected our times as a trio, with Helen and Anne trying to outcompete each other in kinkiness and passion. I was a little worried, as this had been a problem for Anne and I before, but eh? It was hard to argue with the short term results. What can I say? I was weak, thinking with my little head instead of my big one. In retrospect, I wish I had been stronger. It could have saved us all a lot of heartache.

Near the end of that month, my company decided that it would be most cost effective to transition its staff to work from home, including me. This was great news; even though I already had a short commute, no commute was better still. We had plenty of space; we had bought a five bedroom house when we had planned to have a bunch of kids, so I was able to convert one of the bedrooms to an office and still have a guest room left over.

And, of course, it meant I got to spend more time with Helen. There was definitely an uptick in our sexy time; the mischievous little minx even snuck into my office one time and blew me while I was trying to give a presentation over Zoom. Thank god for the mute button.