Inconspicuous Hedonism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Panties or no panties?" I thought to myself as I looked down upon the two open chests. I knew that there were a few options between the leather and lace chests; but at the same time, the penis windmill tendency from childhood was coming back. Then, a Claire design from a while back seemed to be the perfect balance. I believe she called it a holster; it was a piece of lace and mesh designed to wrap around one thigh and encase a male's package. Apparently the initial design was inspired by something called a 'c-string', designed to be a thong without a panty line, this would be the perfect cap to finish my war uniform. After slipping the dove grey gloves off, smoothing out the fingers, re-wrapping the parchment around them and setting them back inside their chest, I set the clothing, mask, and tail on top of the dresser, and the boots on the side...ready for the next volley.

Two nights later, the time had come. The loud squeak of sex or self-love was back, and the time of confrontation had come. Shaking off the couple of hours of sleep, I approached the dresser naked. I grabbed some water-based lube I picked up at the sex shop the evening before, squeezed some on my left index finger, and lapped it around the bulb of the plug, careful of not placing too much. After it was prepped, I bent over and shoved it slowly up my ass. The muscles spasmed slightly between the shock of insertion and the cold steel, but after a moment, they tightly grasped the bulb and the tail became an extension of my body, moving with my movement. I grabbed a towel and wiped my hands free of any excess lube and any skin moisture from sleep, and grabbed the gloves. I worked my hand and each finger with care, and slowly started smoothing them up my arms, one at a time, until the edges wrapped around my arm over the elbow and at the center of my bicep. I carefully fastened the wrist buttons, after which I picked up the corset. I placed the corset over my head and slid it over my body. Although I had put on a few pounds over the years, the corset pushed in my waist effectively as I started haphazardly lacing the back. At this time the noise upstairs became louder, and my resolve became even more necessary.

After fastening the garters to the underside of the corset, I began slipping the stockings on. After smoothing the stockings with my leather-clad hands, my gloved fingers began clipping the garters to the stockings. Once they were set, I lifted my right leg and slipped on the holster. There was a bit of resistance with the tail, but once it was on and adjusted to my cock, the final pieces were ready to be donned.

I sat at the edge of the bed, pushing my tail toward the back, and picked up the boots. I slipped my left foot in first, zipping up the side to the base of my knee. I had to pause for a moment, admiring my leg wrapped by a smooth stocking all the way up the thigh, and then encased by the sexy, tubular sensuality of the suede stiletto boot. After a moment of reflection and admiration, I stepped into the right boot, zipped it up, and stood up. Oddly enough there was no feeling of wobbliness, and the first few steps seemed like second nature. I slid the mask on, grabbed the crop, walked through the living room and approached the door to the hallway. I thought about grabbing a trench coat but after peeking out to see if I had to consider what other neighbors might see, I threw caution to the wind and went as-is.

There was a stairway near the side of the building which was a short walk from my apartment door, and that seemed to be the shortest path to the upstairs unit. After climbing the stairs I entered the upstairs hallway, where the rhythmic pounding was even more apparent. With the crop in my right hand, I approach the door and, with an authoritative pressure, knock on the door.

Suddenly, the rhythm stops. After a few moments of silence, I knock again.

"Hello! I hope everything is alright in there, I heard a lot of sudden noise for this time of night and was wondering if I should call the police."

"Ummmmm, we're good," a deep voice daddy exclaimed.

"Okay that's great, but I still want to make sure everything's on the up and up. For a quiet building, it's a pretty weird time to be making noise."

At that point some ruffling could be heard from behind the door and wall. After a few more moments a rather large man, wearing plaid boxers and a white wife-beater shirt, opened the door.

"Uuuuhhhnnnn...hey...huh?" said the man as he opened the door. His eyes widened, and he wiped them as if he wasn't sure what was in front of him.

"Sooooo, from the sounds that have been coming from this vicinity over the past few nights, I can determine that you're either excessively masturbating or that you have company in which you're really getting you rocks off. Whatever game you're into seems entertaining at the very least, so I thought I'd drop by for the party."

"Mmmmm...rrrrrrrrr...uhhhhh..." perhaps the combination of my wardrobe, the time of night, or the randomness of the situation as a whole left this man to nothing more than a bunch of mumblings. At that point I gently brushed the edge of the crop against the lace and mesh of the c-string/holster I was wearing, and with a few smacks against by balls, I reply, "How are you getting yours off?"

The man's eyes widened, and it seemed that his boxers were starting to tighten against a growing girth. At that point some additional background noise could be heard, and after a moment a small petite figure emerged into my view...a girl with short, curly blond hair and soft blue eyes, arms crossed and wrapped in a robe that hit her upper thigh. She was wearing lace-top thigh-high stockings and what seemed to be stiletto slippers with a feather trim. Upon her sight of my presence, her arms dropped and eyes widened. Her robe came open, revealing perky little tits and a slightly pink and shaved pussy, fresh from a good fucking.

"Ah, that explains why you're man is getting a bit hard," I said looking at her. Shifting my eyes to the man, "so, you have a thing for stockings and heels, am I right, big man?"

"Umm, they're kind of hot. Never seen 'em on a guy before, though." At that point the girl, after tying the belt of her robe, came a bit more toward the door. "What are you doing here, dressed like that, no less? I'm not sure what you're intentions are, but you're definitely not sitting on my man's dick."

"No worries on that front," I replied as I turned around with a slight swing of the faux fox tail. "You're more my type anyway, and even if I wanted a dick, it's pretty difficult, at least with this thing, which is the limit of what I'm willing to shove up my ass."

"So what do you want? Look, Malcolm here busts his ass on the third shift trying to make a living. He's a good man, so the least I can do is get all sexed up and fuck his brains out every now and then. Maybe we get loud and into it, but we both need to clear our mind, and we're not hurting anyone."

"I respect that, all I'm asking for is a little more quiet at this time of night. I just moved in town a while back and I'm trying to make a good impression at the new job. Loud, rhythmic fucking doesn't do much for good sleep."

"Okay, sorry. We'll be quieter." replied Malcolm. "Emily, let's just get some sleep," he said looking back at her petite frame.

"Well, good discussion," I said with an animated thumbs up. "Have a great night, and catch you two on the flip side!". I headed back toward the stairway, swinging my hips with a bit more exaggeration, so that the fox tail swung with more vigor. While I did not turn back, I did not hear my neighbors' door immediately shut so I hope my little strut was able to give them a good show.

"I guess that didn't go so badly," I thought to myself. As I entered the hallway to my apartment and approached the door to my unit, there was a feminine figure simultaneously approaching their door partway down the hall, our eyes met as we stood across from each other, part stunned, part intrigued.

She wore a wool trench coat that skimmed the top of their knees. On her feet were a pair of shearling-lined, flat-heel boots, in a black suede, that covered her ankle, against bare legs visible to the bottom of her coat. The strap of her tote bag was over her left shoulder, keys in hand, and she appeared to be carrying a pair of very tall, black patent boots with a platform and a ridiculously high stiletto heel. Upon sight, she placed her keys in her coat pocket and began walking in my direction. As she stepped closer, her long chestnut-colored hair framed a soft face accented by ice-blue eyes came into focus.

"What do we have here?" exclaimed a sultry yet pleasant mezzo-soprano voice. She dropped the boots she had in her left hand next to her and began a closer inspection of my clothing. On her hands were gloves of a black satin material, that disappeared under the sleeve of her coat. She gently lifted the venetian mask off of my face and set it aside, at which point I had to smile. She tugged on her left glove, pulling off what seemed to be an opera or evening-length glove, and placed it in her coat pocket. "I need to feel your leather gloves with my bare skin, if even just once" she said as she slid her bare palm into my gloved hand, interlocking her fingers with mine. After a moment she slowly released her hand, at which point she sternly proclaimed, "do a twirl."

Halfway around, she tugged on the tail. "Wow, I'd Iike to see the size of the other end." As she said that, she slipped her right, satin-clad index finger between my bare thigh and a garter fastened to the stocking, pulling back to create a snap against my skin. On her completed inspection I elected to approach her space...I stepped toward her getting rather close, my feet facing hers.

"It's curious, those boots over there, that coat, where have you been tonight?" I said, with a tone of sincerity.

"If you play your cards right, you may have the opportunity to find out." At which time she reached back into her left pocket, pulling out the glove she previously took off, slipping her hand back into it while keeping strong eye contact.

"Normally, guys are intrigued and focused on my hands when I slide into a pair of gloves like these. They break eye contact quickly, at which point I know they're mine." In my peripheral vision I could see a lot of finger movement of an almost teasing nature. When the movement stopped I mimicked her prior movement, sliding my hand into her palm and interlocking my fingers with hers, trying carefully to guide my hand into hers without breaking eye contact. "You might find out that I'm not like most guys, depending on your interest and my availability." When our fingers locked, her eyes drifted with ecstasy to the union of her satin and my leather.

"Well, if being yours means staring at those gorgeous satin digits of yours, what is the meaning of what just happened?" I said, slightly smug, but mostly focused on her breathtaking face.

"I guess we'll have to find out. Luckily I know where you live, so you're not getting away after one chance encounter." We released our hands, and picked up our respective belongings from our encounter, my mask, her boots, each heading back to our residence.

After undressing from the night's events, I got back to bed, and had a good sleep for the remainder of the night. Before dozing off, I thought to myself, "what have I gotten myself into?"

(To be continued...)

12